Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Stephanie is trying hard to squeeze out a tear.

But with her illness she takes some medications that reduce her ability to make tears. Or any sense.

Edited by mmecorday
  • LOL 19
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

GO FAMILY VARYA OMG PUNT HIS SKEEZY ASS RIGHT OUT INTO THE STREET

please and thank you

I was reading comments at the time.  What did varyas family say?

• Useful 1
5 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

That’s what I thought, he would never have let his work be used in a commercial, much less for Walmart

And I just heard Under Pressure for Facebook's Portal. Aww David, I'm so so sorry! Or is that Queen allowing it?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Stephanie sounds like I did on the phone with my mom halfway though my first slumber party, but I had the excuse of being eight-years-old. “I want to come home!” Lord, woman. You were not ready for this. 

Erika will soon be wishing Not Bi Stephanie didn’t leave sooner. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I love how Stephanie purses her lips and says "she's has sexual relations" so daintily. Like it pains her. 

So her mom knows that Stephanie is bisexual now? Or is that an oops?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Why didn't baby girl lisa bring a spray can of root touch up with her?   Especially with her aged face and their culture of no makeup, she doesn't need the grey hairline as the only part that shows with the hijab.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Steph has cash, she flew business to Australia which is mega bucks. Parents must be rich!

And she flies first class because of her *whisper* illness *whisper* 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Steph has cash, she flew business to Australia which is mega bucks. Parents must be rich!

I'm imagining a lot of these things (red soles, plane tickets) are gifts from her family because waaaaaah she has an illness.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

Hey Lis-slob, you know what? I’ve been a tourist in Muslim countries before, and you know what I did before I even arrived? Learned how to dress and behave inside a mosque.

Instead of peppering Usman with idiot questions about girls in his videos, you should have asked him some basic protocol questions rather than trying to figure it out on the fly in front of his family and make yourself look like an utter twat.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 16
9 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Really Dinyell? You never had to do this until the virus? Yeah you and the rest of America...

She’s the only person in America affected by the “Crona” virus

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Stephanie is so delusional that before this episode aired she got on Instagram and begged people not to be rude to Adam and Erika after this aired. She still believes that she's the one coming off this looking good.

This episode is boring so I just took a look and she's taken her IG down til the season is over. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Is that really so shocking? When I was that age, most crowds had those interrelationships that came and went.

Right? And her friend too, acting all shocked that Erika's has "sexual relations" with some of the people she knows. Jesus, I was a bartender in the 70's, we all had sex with everyone, especially after we'd been boozing it up together for a few hours. Lighten up, Booby McTitterson.

4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

What’s next? “I was just holding it for a friend...”

I hear it was his friend's jacket

3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Steph can afford the red soles?

No, but she can afford that red paint on Amazon that you can put on your knockoffs. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, kendi said:

And I just heard Under Pressure for Facebook's Portal. Aww David, I'm so so sorry! Or is that Queen allowing it?

Once the late, great Gil Scott-Heron’s “The Revolution Will Not Be Televised” was used in a frickin Nike commercial, I lost all hope.

2 minutes ago, Leilani said:

This episode is boring so I just took a look and she's taken her IG down til the season is over. 

Must have been a shit ton of hate on it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Hey Lis-slob, you know what? I’ve been a tourist in Muslim countries before, and you know what I did before I even arrived? Learned how to dress and behave inside a mosque.

Instead of peppering Usman with idiot questions about girls in his videos, you should have asked him some basic protocol questions rather than trying to figure it out on the fly in front of his family and make yourself look like an utter twat.

Like her hair showing in front.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Why didn't baby girl lisa bring a spray can of root touch up with her?   Especially with her aged face and their culture of no makeup, she doesn't need the grey hairline as the only part that shows with the hijab.

Kinda like rearranging deck furniture on the Titanic...

• LOL 4
  • Love 4