Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Other than the extensions that are clipped in, how do you get the natural part of your hair that blonde?   My hair just won't get that blonde.  I keep trying but the colorist doesn't want to burn my hair.

I bleach mine then add color. I've been Rose Nylund white since I was 16.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

If Tom would have been willing to play along Darcey would have jumped into the sack with him so fast your head would spin. So her strong woman drivel is b.s.

Sex with Darcy is a high price to pay for sex.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

If Tom would have been willing to play along Darcey would have jumped into the sack with him so fast your head would spin. So her strong woman drivel is b.s.

This tiime he'd wear an ankle brace and stretch before any action. He's fit now!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I have decided that David is mentally challenged in some way because otherwise, this is just too damn sad.  I mean, it would still be sad, but I need there to be an explanation for his behavior. 

His mental challenge is that he is a dumb ass idiot.  Many people on this show have this particular challenge.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Darcey, maybe you need a soul connection - to clean up your demons and insecurities. You will just move to the same man as Jesse, Tom, etc. etc. Emphasis on the etc.

I’m sure she could find a decent guy in Connecticut or New York, but probably a regular guy and that would not get her on TV.  

• Love 13

Stacy and Darcey look ill from the treatments and odd hair/nail/eyebrow stick on/stick in things they have had. Swollen, awkward, out of proportion, off balance, like they are wearing 3 different heads of hair at the same time.   

• LOL 1
  • Love 11