Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I have decided that David is mentally challenged in some way because otherwise, this is just too damn sad.

I felt a tad sorry in the beginning of the season but 100k in and 4x being stood up, that kind of fizzled out. And it's not like he didn't have friends flat out telling him that it's a catfish, including the friend that picked him up at the airport. I think we're all happy he didn't send nudies like Yolanda did...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I grew up in Saugus. Peabody was Saugus High's big football rival. (I was a hippie and wicked anti establishment so I did not do HS football though so we're good!)

I moved to Salem NH for HS.. Never made it to PVMHS

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

David, you have had 7 years to learn some Ukrainian. Save some of the 100 grand and take a few conversation courses.

For the $100 grand he has spent, by this time he could have learned 7 languages and become a certified translator.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
Just now, kendi said:

I felt a tad sorry in the beginning of the season but 100k in and 4x being stood up, that kind of fizzled out. And it's not like he didn't have friends flat out telling him that it's a catfish, including the friend that picked him up at the airport. I think we're all happy he didn't send nudies like Yolanda did...

I don't think we know that for sure and I'm afraid.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She loves Unman and he's her everything. But she won't make the smallest effort. 

This is the courting time when you put on your best front (plus she's on tv), I would hate to see when she really gets comfortable and lets it all hang out.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And here we are, folks. Grown people, with real lives. Watching some dipshit stare at a door in a restaurant in Ukraine. We are pathetic. But I love you all. I'm glad I found my peeps to share my secret shame. .

Sunk to a new low. This is my life now.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Wish the producers had a time lapse shot of David sitting there hour after hour, growing older and becoming dusty.

Rose petals falling, bubbles disappearing, the waitress clearing every table, baby born and walking,  and David never moving..."Ain't no sunshine when she's gone...."

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

And here we are, folks. Grown people, with real lives. Watching some dipshit stare at a door in a restaurant in Ukraine. We are pathetic. But I love you all. I'm glad I found my peeps to share my secret shame. .

This might be the highlight of my evening.  Such drama.  

• Love 6

Same Pepper, same. So mach love for y’all. 

• Love 5