Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

"I said Hi, she said Hi, I said Hi Hi and then ummmm". Such scintillating conversation 🙄 I can see they have a deep connection.

Then she says "goodbye dear" because she probably can't keep his name straight from her other customers. 😂

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I forgot to tell you guys that I broke up with my laptop and am now currently in love with my iPad. We’re thinking about getting married.

I love my iPad but sometimes find typing difficult 

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

An ex convict and probably a future convict or I miss my guess. 

@Pepper Mostly when all the social distancing is a thing of the past, I would love to meet up! My cousin lives in Peabody, and long ago we used to visit each other.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

If I was going to meet my handsome young lovair in another country, you can bet I'd be saving all my dimes and dollars and investing in some good skin  and hair care, get some good outfits that fit, and contact lenses or flattering glasses. Lisa is such a sow. She loves Unman and he's her everything. But she won't make the smallest effort. 

What about that Brazilian? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

@Pepper Mostly when all the social distancing is a thing of the past, I would love to meet up! My cousin lives in Peabody, and long ago we used to visit each other.

I lived in Peabody. I went to elementary and middle school there

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 2

I have decided that David is mentally challenged in some way because otherwise, this is just too damn sad.  I mean, it would still be sad, but I need there to be an explanation for his behavior. 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Love 11
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

I lived in Peabody. I went the elementary and middle school there

I grew up in Saugus. Peabody was Saugus High's big football rival. (I was a hippie and wicked anti establishment so I did not do HS football though so we're good!)

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I’d break quarantine, sorry but I couldn’t do more than hour with the voice and indoor cigarette smoking

I'd rather take my chances with the 'rona. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Their entire relationship has been confined to a chat room with stupid ass emojis and titillating conversation like “yes, dear”? For seven years? 

Fuck me. This is worse than Ceasar. 

Ceaser Salad is a brain surgeon compared to this dick head 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7