Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

ReyRey was sitting on the couch and reached down behind the cushion and pulled out a liquor bottle cap (if you blinked you would have missed it).  It wasn't their usual brand, so he deduced that Jordan must have brought it.  He's a detective, you know, but hasn't been to work in several weeks, so he is using his skills around the house. 

Yes and before that happened he and Sharon were talking about how Sharon found out that Faith had sneaked Jordan into the house without anyone's permission. I guess it was while Nikki was babysitting Faith? On the CBS site it doesn't appear that they've skipped any episodes but it seems like they might've cut some scenes.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Yes and before that happened he and Sharon were talking about how Sharon found out that Faith had sneaked Jordan into the house without anyone's permission. I guess it was while Nikki was babysitting Faith? On the CBS site it doesn't appear that they've skipped any episodes but it seems like they might've cut some scenes.

I thought it was odd as well.

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

Granted, I don't regularly watch this show anymore, but does Elena ever smile?  Every time I see her she has this hangdog look on her face.  What a wet blanket.

I thought Devon would cheer her up, but no, the hangdog look we've seen for 3 months was back again in the morning.  She'd better watch out. If she keeps her face that way, it might stay that way forever!

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Run Mariah run. Abby is going to drive you up a wall. Mariah your not big on doting but Abby is the commander in chief.  Does Abby even give a shit that Mariah has to work and even Mariah has forgotten about work?  Tessa, organic herbs are good but the doctor is going to insist on hormonal drugs that are injected 4 times a day for a month.  Abby is also going to have to inject hormones. Just think about it, Abby is hormonal in her own right but the injections will make her super hormonal or should I say Abby on crack. I never thought that TIIC would come up with Chance is either temporarily infertile or permanently infertile. There was a snow news report that interrupted the show  where Chance’s condition was disclosed. What is his condition?  For me, I would rather adopt than find a donor, but with a donor, Mariah is still a viable surrogate. 

Banana Breath and Olive Oly, don’t have sticks up their ass, they have butt plugs.  I really can’t give a shit about Olive but that fucking ass hole, Banana Breath, making her apologize to Phyllis, actually makes me feel a little bad for Olive.  As for Banana Breath, his butt plug keeps falling out because he’s a large ass hole. 

Great parenting Sharon, Faith sneers Jordan over and it’s really not even questioned. Is Sharon’s cottage that big that she wouldn’t know Jordan was there?  

What happened to yesterday’s snow storm?  Abby, Sharon, Olive, and Elena don’t need to wear boots?  I guess everyone got their cars cleared of snow and ice and the roads were  all cleared. 

Chelsea is experiencing The Windmills of her (your) mind.  Love and hate are very strong emotions but hates Sharon much more than she loves Adam which will make her heal from her paralysis. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Guess Phyllis took some time out of her busy day running the Ganglion Pottery to get her hair blown out.

Yesterday:                                                                 Today:

2KPHoop.jpgGKBZl3B.jpg

Continuity people, where ya at?

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, deirdra said:

ReyRey was sitting on the couch and reached down behind the cushion and pulled out a liquor bottle cap (if you blinked you would have missed it).  It wasn't their usual brand, so he deduced that Jordan must have brought it.  He's a detective, you know, but hasn't been to work in several weeks, so he is using his skills around the house.  Next time try some vacuuming; there is probably a lot of other junk in the couch.

If he was shocked by that vodka cap, just wait till Rey Rey finds Sharon's wedding vows stuffed behind the cushions as well.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Guess Phyllis took some time out of her busy day running the Ganglion Pottery to get her hair blown out.

Yesterday:                                                                 Today:

2KPHoop.jpgGKBZl3B.jpg

She looks like shit either way.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 6
19 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

It's not a word I like to throw around much but when Sharon swanned into Adam and Chelsea's like she was Florence Fecking Nightingale come to help the poor invalid all I could think was, "You contaminated coont." Is Sharon off her meds again?

The cowboy is shooting blanks! MWTs, I'm liking the cut of your collective jib right now. That's some Grade A trolling right there. 🤠

Too bad Abby's husband's uncle is her uncle too or they could ask Billy to be their sperm donor. Oh wait, Abby isn't biologically related to Billy. Problem solved! Whee, I crack myself up sometimes. 🥴

Fab post Joimiaroxeu, all of it.  But those three nuggets stood out to me....

I don't know if Sharon is off her meds but she surely is off her rocker.  I'm waiting for her to walking around puffing on a pipe, dressed in tweeds and saying in a bad Germanic accent, "In my professional opinion......"  To top off her day of playing psychiatrist, she wants to bring in a fellow grad from the Mickey D 7 week Psychology Skool to treat Faith.  Is she getting on a cut of the fees?

Poor NotChance and his misfiring six-shooter - oh, that does a body good.

Ick, Ack, Ugh, ButtBiscuit as a sperm donor!  And I thought all the ButtBiscuit nightmare scenarios have been played out.  If they went that route, Mariah would give birth to 

giphy.gif

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

2KPHoop.jpgGKBZl3B.jpg

Continuity?  What’s that?  It’s not even in TIIC’s vocabulary. In two non consecutive scenes, with the same character, the dialogue can be contradictory. Props come and go and a major snow storm is completely gone in 12 hours.  

Is it possible that MS has a twin sister and has to be used when MS gets tired from her over animated acting?  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
32 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Continuity?  What’s that?  It’s not even in TIIC’s vocabulary. In two non consecutive scenes, with the same character, the dialogue can be contradictory. Props come and go and a major snow storm is completely gone in 12 hours.  

Is it possible that MS has a twin sister and has to be used when MS gets tired from her over animated acting?  

Doesn't the world have enough problems?

• LOL 11
  • Love 3

And there's Victoria in velvet. Yawn. Showing up unannounced in Lily's office. Rude.

Tessa is an amazingly supportive partner. She and Mariah been together forever in soap years so what are they waiting for? It's 2021, CBS. 😐

Wow, so Victoria gets to reject Billy again. After she's the one who contrived to use the kids to try to pull him away from Lily. What's her damage?

I love how expressive Judith Chapman is with Gloria's facial expressions and mannerisms. Once upon a time when most soap actors had experience in the theater that was a lot more common than it is now in the age of frozen botox faces. O hai Lauren. 😼

Faith, there's nothing normal about being a teenaged drunk either. 😑

Lol, Victoria was punching the elevator button so hard she dang near broke her finger. That's what you get bish for staying all up in Billy's business. Next time just pick up the phone or something.

Heh, I'm thinking Nikki should challenge Faith to a rousing game of Truth or Drink. Then proceed to drink that little brat under the table so booze might lose it's allure for her.

Doesn't Johnny go to Walnut Grove? Seems like they'd be teaching him better than to say "more funner."

Lily and Amanda as backup dancers? It must've been very dark in that NYC nightclub because while they both have tight little bodies they also are clearly past their boogieing down years. 🤗

Whoa, Sharon vs Jordan. I was scared for a minute. Not sure who I'd bet on in a cat fight between those two. Bad influence Jordan is wily but mama bear Sharon is cray. 🤔

Welp, so much for the surrogacy storyline. That was quick. Wonder how much longer Abby's going to stay in Chancellor Mansion by herself?

Victoria cleaning house in her velvet dress and stiletto pumps. I can't.

• Love 12

Another day another example of great parenting. They are going to hold an intervention for a 13 year old who already has shown disdain for this idea. It’s time to try something new like therapy.  Boy does Faith have everyone buffaloed.  I don’t know who’s thicker Banana Breath or Nostrils. Nostrils’ children are young so it will be a long time before we find out how screwed up they will be. But we know how screwed up Banana Breath’s children are. Faith is definitely Summer JR if she doesn’t accept help.  

Yes I know I’m repeating my self but it’s the prerogative of old age. Mariah and Tessa are the only two that you can see in a real loving relationship because they are so fantastic together. Would TIIC ever consider to make them pregnant at the same time?  Now that would be a fantastic storyline. Ok Mariah, we know about the blood tests and your physically fit to have a baby but what about mentally fit?  When are TIIC going to mention that Mariah will also have to be mentally fit to be a surrogate. 

Is Nostrils that arrogantly stupid?  No need to answer that. Nostrils it’s all about the kids it not about you. What part of separated parents still acting like a normal family giving the kids the wrong impression don’t you understand. 

Abby, you should put the donor issue out of your mind since there is the possibility of Chance’s condition reversing itself.  Abby, your impatience is your own worse enemy.  

How does Faith and Jordan get around?  They don’t drive so they must have Uber accounts.  Faith is a good actress but she sucks at throwing fits. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 7

Why hasn’t any so-called adult checked Faith’s cell phone?  All the evidence they need is right there.  Since she’s only 13, her parents have every right to see what’s going on, and the phone would provide them with everything they need to prove Jordan is the real problem.  And as an aside, Faith is definitely well endowed for a 13 year old. 

At a time when a woman needs her mom, where is Ashley?  Abby has been walking a tightrope and her mom could provide her with a shoulder. 

• Love 13

Does Johnny only own the one jacket? Not sure why Nikki had to make a special trip to bring it back to him. My goodness, those poor, struggling Newman grandkids. If only their mommy weren't a multimillionaire who could have a whole rack of new coats delivered in an hour from Fenmores. 😑

Wonder what Hannah the babysitter fixed for Victoria for dinner, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich? I think she should've fixed her a jumbo pizza with all the toppings. Maybe two. And made her eat every bite.

Was it a different Billy when Victoria was pregnant was Kate? They seemed to avoid showing the groom at that wedding flashback. I can't remember if BM Billy was still around then or whether it was one if the other ones.

Wait a minute, they went back and retaped scenes to make it look like JT was playing Billy before Delia died. These m.f.-ers. 🤨

Victoria walks around the house wearing high-heeled platform shoes. Or maybe they were boots. Either way, why? Seems like just hanging around the house you'd wear as simple footwear as possible, especially when there are toys and stuff on the floor.

Aw geez, is Victoria trying to talk herself into getting back together with Billy or out of it? OMG there is so much water under that bridge. Muck-filled and rancid. She better listen to Nikki's advice and leave that pipe dream alone. 🤮

Good grief, if Victoria wants to get another man maybe she should pull that stick out of her hiney first. How is she the same person who got busy with Stitch in the backseat of her SUV?

Billy and Lily holding hands. Hmmm. Have some of the YR cast gotten vaccines now?

I think Victoria is going to regret recording that very personal and maudlin year-in-review video. This means Billy's going to be using her computer and he'll see it, right? Oy. Erase, erase, erase! 😮

Guess today was for AH's Emmy reel.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Yes Olive, your perfectly happy with your mundane life. Olive is in her home with her kids and running Newman; but answer me this Olive, why are your kids being put to bed by a nanny instead of you?  You say that you don’t need sun and sandy beaches but that’s where the clients wanted to meet to close an important business deal. You brushed it off so I guess it wasn’t that important to running Newman. Oh, by the way Olive, you need sun to get rid of your prison pallor and in addition, you needed to eat those cookies because your knobby knees have their own knobs.  Once again there is no scene continuity. Olive walks out of the living room in one outfit and came back into the living room with another outfit holding a cup of tea. Olive,  you had the time to change but not put your kids to bed.  Now she has time for Johnny because Nostrils is involved and a chance to interrupt his evening plans with Lily. Now there is a third outfit.  You exchange a warm sweater for a thin blouse, on a cold winter evening, just to go to dinner with her mom.  Nikki also had a change of cloths.  They are so use to snow and ice, in GC, where woman can wear heels instead of boots?

What’s wrong with Lily?  Nostrils is obsessed with Olive and how he is treated by her and Lily basically makes light of it.  

Poor poor Olive, she has the sads.  Do I feel sorry for her 🤔🤔. That’s a no nada zero zilch.  Olive only wants Nostrils when she’s lonely and Nostrils only wants Olive when he’s lonely or as a side piece  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

Why are they going on with the Abby baby story without Chance?  Doesn’t make sense whatsoever.  They knew in December they were firing Danny Boaz, so why even start this?  I bet they’re going to eventually bring back MO’s real life husband, and if that’s the case, it’s stupid.  He was a bad actor and I have no interest in seeing him.  And despite their being married in real life, I saw no on screen charisma between the two. 

Y&R claiming poverty is just bull.  They brought on Sally (major YUCK), Gloria (couldn’t care less about her) and now Moses?  Get real.   If they’re out of $$$, why bring on new characters? And if they fired Danny because of his personal politics, shame on CBS Sony. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

They knew in December they were firing Danny Boaz, so why even start this?  I bet they’re going to eventually bring back MO’s real life husband, and if that’s the case, it’s stupid.  He was a bad actor and I have no interest in seeing him. 

It is beyond stupid. But if they want to bring back MO's RL hubby, I have no problem with it. He was just as bland and boring as DB. Meh, six of one. To tell the truth, I didn't even notice that they'd changed actors until I read it here.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

It is beyond stupid. But if they want to bring back MO's RL hubby, I have no problem with it. He was just as bland and boring as DB. Meh, six of one. To tell the truth, I didn't even notice that they'd changed actors until I read it here.

I prefer bland to someone supposedly cool and  arrogant  like Billy. If Justin comes back I wouldn't mind. But Christine did say Chance would be gone for a while so who knows.

• Love 6

I prefer nobody to bland.  Why not just have Elena teach Abby the hang dog face, so both can mope around with their bottom lips hanging in the breeze.  I've got my thumb on the FF button on my remote.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

Victoria is so ridiculous, showing up unannounced at Billy's job AGAIN. Does she not have a major international company to run? I'm guessing NE must be near where ChancComm is located because good grief otherwise. 🙄

Geez, Elena has the worst poker face in the world. Can she never let anything go or is she going to keeping looking wistfully at Devon? Yeesh.

They pulled Christine out of the mothballs for a handful of lines. Hmm.

Now Devon on the other hand is good at bluffing. But maybe if he and Elena don't want anyone to know what they did they'd stop acting weird around Nate. Nate is no dummy and will probably figure it out just based on observation of their behavior.

I'm starting to get Elena's game now. It's called Blow Shite Up and Then Confess. Everyone gets to suffer! 🥴

And there it is. Victoria actually told Billy not to bring Lily around the kids. Next she'll be insisting it's bad for the kids for Billy to be dating at all. IMO this bish is straight psycho and she's making Billy look like the sane one.

I think Billy is being awfully patient with Victoria. Is he scared she'll stop letting him see Johnny and Kate? Because it seems to me she's clearly using the kids to try to manipulate him and he has noticed it.

What did you miss, Amanda? Here, let Thomas Jefferson explain it to you. (YouTube) No, seriously, you don't want to know. Devon has already cheated on you with his ex, though I guess it's technically not cheating since you two haven't so much as kissed yet. It would seem that right now you're the Madonna in this Madonna-Heaux scenario.

So, Abby's okay with using a random sperm donor but the surrogate has to be someone she knows. Ehhhh. Maybe she should just order a baby on Amazon Prime. Two-day delivery! I did the math and she'd have to use more than 100 surrogates to beat that timing. 😏

They knew in December they were firing Danny Boaz, so why even start this?

Perhaps one monkey don't stop no show. The storyline was probably planned long before they knew they'd be letting him go. Or maybe the story was always intended to be concentrate on Abby's journey to parenthood. Whatever, apparently the 13-week cycle on his contract was up and TPTB exercised their right not to renew it. They weren't required to justify it to him or anyone else.

Y&R claiming poverty is just bull.  

I don't think they are claiming poverty. An established soap insider has let it be known on social media that there are not several other people being fired at Y&R. Either DB was lied to or he misinterpreted what he was told.

If they fired Danny because of his personal politics, shame on CBS Sony. 

If he continued to disregard COVID precautions and put his castmates at risk (as is alleged elsewhere on the interwebs), shame on him.

• Love 18

And there it is. Victoria actually told Billy not to bring Lily around the kids. Next she'll be insisting it's bad for the kids for Billy to be dating at all. IMO this bish is straight psycho and she's making Billy look like the sane one.

It seems there is a disease, genetically passed down in the Newman family. Banana Breath was continually pulling the same crap on Sharon. And we got the same results. Newmans looks like assholes and the SO's, even though they are unstable lunatics, come out smelling like roses.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
On 2/3/2021 at 9:25 PM, Waldo13 said:

What’s wrong with Lily?  Nostrils is obsessed with Olive and how he is treated by her and Lily basically makes light of it.  

I'm surprised NotBilly automatically lied to Lily about the text from Victoria, thought better of it and then told Lily the truth -- And Lily didn't blink at the exchange. NotBilly still lies to avoid confrontations, no matter how small. The turnaround might have assured Lily, but it demonstrates NotBilly still lies like taking a breath.

Hasn't Lily already been through the lie/cheat/steal merry-go-round with Cane?

That's the folly of TIIC constantly announcing NotBilly's changed character, his metamorphosis into Honest John; a forthright father and brother, honest broker in business, a sincere lover, ethical and socially involved ... Ya' know, all the things NotBilly has never engaged in and is constitutionally incapable of. 

The mistake everyone who has been burned by NotBilly has made is treating him like a primitive, unschooled savage, unaware of ethical social standards, yet open to instruction to curb his bad habits. When in fact he's barely human, putting on a costume, pretending he's a whole, mature person that offends again and again. NotBilly's interest in others revolves around how they make him feel or how they're assist in his progress, as they clean up the damage he leaves in his wake.

NotBilly isn't capable of genuine change because he doesn't acknowledge his responsibility for the ruin he generates or does the hard work to repair the damage. He feels bad, just long enough to convince the next person he's a changed man. NotBilly moves on to the next opportunity because everything is transactional with him. He's not a complete human being at all. Unnaturally born and raised by John/Jill/Jack/boarding schools/jail cells/poker tables/ex-wives and girlfriends/Dead Delia, NotBilly's wiles and corruption have gotten him this far, and will continue to follow his selfish nature.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
14 minutes ago, Kemper said:

I sure do wish the powers-that-be could find an actress with a little more spark than Elena.  Then again, I guess that is the way the character is written.

Oh my yes!!  She's got two speeds, flirty or mopey.  

• LOL 9
  • Love 5

Could TIIC stop confusing an old man?  So many of their story lines don’t make sense. They make me feel like I’m in an episode of the Twilight Zone entitled “A Man in A Coffin”. He’s asking if I’m alive, what am I doing here and if I’m dead than why do I have to go to the bathroom?  You put Detective Deadwood in than you take him out. You put Detective Chancellor in than you take him out. Than Sharon and Abby are left doing the Hokey Pokey.  

Lily thinks that Nostrils has actually changed. In a pigs eye. Maybe on the surface but deep down inside he’s the same arrogant self centered fuck up who only gives a shit about himself.  Nostrils has definitely pulled the wool over Lily’s eyes with being able to hypnotize her by man spreading and playing pocket pool. 

I’m not too fond of Olive Oyl, but why is she apologizing to Nostrils especially when he thinks he deserves it. In his arrogant way he just doesn’t accept the apology, but has to give Olive shit for it. 

Since when does CL serve breakfast?  Nate is friends with Amanda and hopes she could be friends with Devon. So why did Nate give them the side eye when they saw them talking.  

• Love 15

Maybe Nina can convince Ronan to be the donor.  He's not only a half brother, he has Chance's liver.  I'm bad with fractions, but 1/2 + 1/liver = more DNA than some random stranger.  Plus, Victor and Jack may still have some sperm banked.  What if Abby accimadentally got one of those samples?  It can happen!  On soaps, anyway... Taylor was getting IVF on B&B, and the lab used Brooke's egg by mistake.  Ooops!  Wrong Mrs. Forrester!   

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Oh, is that what that less mopey thing is? I thought she was constipated.

You could be right.  She shows more spark in that  chip commercial.    Boring actress! 

• Love 9

Maybe Nina can convince Ronan to be the donor.  He's not only a half brother, he has Chance's liver.  I'm bad with fractions, but 1/2 + 1/liver = more DNA than some random stranger. 

That would be amazing! Then maybe she'd have a tall little boy with a deep voice that makes the little girls in kindergarten swoon. 🤤 It's not clear to me on IMDb whether Jeff Branson is working now so maybe Y&R could get him to do a guest shot.

Plus, Victor and Jack may still have some sperm banked.  What if Abby accimadentally got one of those samples? 

Ehhhh, Jack is her uncle and Victor is her father. I'm thinking either of those scenarios would be all kinds of illegal, no? Yikes!

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

I hope they don't bring Conner back. seeing his mom like that, especially after all the other shit that poor kid has been through, I hate to think of how traumatized he would be. One time I had a really bad panic attack at work. The boss thought I was having a heart attack and rushed me the ER. After he called my DH he left and the ER docs had me waiting in a wheelchair. When my hubby walked on with my son, who was about seven at the time, he went white as a sheet as soon he saw me. I immediately told hubby to take the kid to my mom's. He was really freaked out even though I could speak and move and everything. Chelzzz just sitting there, frozen, would finish him emotionally.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

All I've got to add to all your most excellent posts is, 

If we get Nina back I'll gladly go with No Chance at all for the forseeable future.

She's single, Jack's single......

Edited by boes
  • Useful 4
  • Love 12

Jack: I was snowbound all night with Sally Spectra.
Kyle: Kill. Me. Now.

Theo! Yay! And he's bringing the big dirt on Kyle! Double yay!

So Adam, not-a-therapist, is advising Sharon, barely-a-therapist, on how to treat Chelsea's condition. I don't know who I want dead more, him or her. Gee, if Adam and Sharon want to get a literal rise out of Chelsea maybe they should just start fcuking on the couch in front of her. 😒

Wow, now Voiceover Chelsea can see through doors. At least her overactive imagination and jealousy have given her extra motivation to get her mobility back. I can't wait until the day she launches out of that wheelchair at someone's throat.

What does one call a hairdo like Sally's today? It looked Star Trek Babe Circa 1970 to me. Designed by space aliens. 👽

And there's Michael looking like a silver fox. 🤗

$Bill Spencer's coming to GC? Okay, I'm gonna need him to have an encounter with every woman in GC Brad Carlton slept with, at least the ones who are still around. 😏

Poor Michael, caught between a rock and a nucking futzbag with the persistence of a dog on a buried bone. Don't do it, Lauren! Gloria will lay waste to Fenmores and in this day of social media-based takedowns, it might not recover again.

Still not liking how Jack looks at Sally like she's dessert and he hasn't eaten all day. Jackie, don't make me come over there. Sally is not for you. 🤨

Sally really shouldn't be meeting with Theo in a public place, a certainly not a popular spot like the coffeehouse. If Kyle or Summer see those two together it'll be on.

Oh yeah, baby! Jack's got a grandson! Too bad it's by a skanky, married Hamptons cougar whose husband already sounds like another Victor. But I'll take it, even with the messiness. Let the games begin! 🥳

• Love 13
14 minutes ago, basiltherat said:

Jack should already have a passel of gorgeous grandchildren and possibly great-grandchildren via Keemo!  (I know about him and I wasn't even watching Show then!)

I wasn't watching back then so I Googled him. Yowza!

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
35 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

$Bill Spencer's coming to GC? Okay, I'm gonna need him to have an encounter with every woman in GC Brad Carlton slept with, at least the ones who are still around. 😏

Traci, Lauren, Jill, Ashley, Nikki, Sharon, Victoria (but I think it wasn't this one)

Also he should have a scene with Abby.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
Just now, Petunia13 said:

But do you remember Ji Min though? 

I remember when he showed up and kept hoping he was Keemo and was using an alias to help his dad get back Jabot back after Gloria's shenanigans.

• Useful 4
  • Love 6
27 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Traci, Lauren, Jill, Ashley, Nikki, Sharon, Victoria (but I think it wasn't this one)

Also he should have a scene with Abby.

Agree, although Brad was with AH’s Victoria. He was never paired with Katie Tom’s Victoria, but $ Bill has been on again off again with HT as B & B’s Katie for years. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 6