Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Dummer doesn't want to talk about what they did but he does so under the guise of doing the right thing he forces the conversation.  He tells Lily the truth after she asks and then tells her he wanted to tell her.  Really?  Then why did it take until she overheard for him to do it?  He thinks he has the "right" to needle Kyle - why, again?

Yep. I don't fault Billy for wanting to settle things with Summer, but I think he chose absolutely the wrong place and time to do it. It's not as if he doesn't know where Summer lives. He could've tracked her down at any time and had that conversation when they were alone and away from a non-consenting audience. I don't think Lily needed to know and think he mainly did it to try to score "I want to be completely honest" points with her. Is he going to tell her about all the other people he's slept with? Is he going to expect her to do the same? No, because he probably assumes he already knows.

Confessing on the plane where they all were basically captive was Billy again having to have what he wants with no regard for the others involved.  🎶Me, me, me, me.🎶 It's the Billy Aria from the Self-Entitled Manbaby Opera.

From there to the Utah border, Colorado is pretty much a mountainous terrain.

No, it isn't. Whatever, I stand by my point that they could've landed somewhere that wasn't in the the mountains and wasn't near ski resorts or hotels. Near being 30 miles is a stretch though. This discussion is going off topic so again I'll say I believe either the line was misspoken, the writers did poor research, or they did not want to identify a specific location in order to make the plot point work.

• Love 5
17 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Aw! Poor Amanda was a mistake. Did she actually think she was planned?  Amanda got the answers she wanted. Teenager gets pregnant, religious family so there is no abortion, overbearing parents take charge and their can only be complacency.  So why is Amanda so confrontational?  Me me me, it’s all about Amanda. She just had to give her mother a guilt trip?  It actually served no purpose. The mother didn’t have a choice. Ananda, listen with your ears and not your mouth.  By the daughters actions, we can just imagine what Naya’s  parents were like, CONTROLLING!  COME MOMA, like Imani was calling a dog.  

I do think that Amanda is being a little too confrontational and myopic; but I do think that her views will be challenged and she'll eventually be able to look at the situation from Naya's perspective.  I'm willing to give her some grace because she was really spoiling for a fight after her confrontation with Imani (who she believed was sent by Naya to scare her away).

Why are the writers so nutty about Abby getting knocked up?  They’ve been married all of 5 minutes and she’s going bonkers that Chance hasn’t knocked her up already.  The basic rule is, if you’re working yourself up to the point of depression, it’s all the more difficult to get pregnant.  

Have they even been married and trying for a month?  For young, healthy couples it's not considered infertility for at least 6-12 months.

Edited by drtslim
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
10 minutes ago, rcc said:

Enough with the Billy and how much he has evolved. Not familiar with his upbringing but he needs to grow up and this show needs to end this storyline.

They are still writing Billy as if Billy Miller were playing him.  For some reason, that man was likable enough that you could forgive whatever he did and give him another chance.  That Billy played down the self-entitlement and played up his own inadequacies. 

• Love 12
43 minutes ago, rcc said:

Enough with the Billy and how much he has evolved. Not familiar with his upbringing but he needs to grow up and this show needs to end this storyline.

It is only a couple of months since Billy published the article about Adam that wrecked Faith's life and just last week he suggested another bad story idea that Amanda fortunately shut down.  No, he is not a different person. I'd need to see him be a good person for at least a year to believe that he has really changed.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
15 minutes ago, deirdra said:

It is only a couple of months since Billy published the article about Adam that wrecked Faith's life and just last week he suggested another bad story idea that Amanda fortunately shut down.  No, he is not a different person. I'd need to see him be a good person for at least a year to believe that he has really changed.

He has no moral compass. No filter and no empathy. His first impulse is always the wrong thing. He's never going to change. It's just not in his nature.

• Love 14
47 minutes ago, MollyB said:

They are still writing Billy as if Billy Miller were playing him.  For some reason, that man was likable enough that you could forgive whatever he did and give him another chance.  That Billy played down the self-entitlement and played up his own inadequacies. 

I agree. Billy is much more of a likable actor than Jason.  Billy has a roguish lovable quality where Jason, even if he’s smiling, still has a stern appearance.  The same goes for Michelle and Gina. Two completely different Phyllis. Gina is a more believable powerful mostly self confident business woman where Michelle plays Phyllis as a complete unhinged flake. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 13

Ew, not an attractive dress on Sharon today IMO. She nostalgic for the hippie era?

Billy, Lily wouldn't have to be trying to move past it if you hadn't decided to dump one of your stellar moments in douchebaggery on her. This is some kind of sick emotional test you're putting her through. If she tolerates this then she'll be less upset when you present her with something worse, right? 😐

That lighting on Lily in the jet was impressive I think. That dusk-y sort of glow looks good on CK.

Nail hit solidly on the head by Lily. Repercussions never occur to Billy before he goes off and does vindictive stuff.

Hmm, what is the "best music from Miami?" Mariah was speaking of? That's surely up for hot debate but let me offer up some early 2000s hip-hop from Trina. It's one of best IMO "I am done with your nonsense" songs ever:

Hope Logan over on B&B needs to put this song on endless repeat, lol.

Sharon and Nick buying a clue about bad influence Jordan. Finally.

Real talk from Devon to Amanda about the feelings he went through when he found out about Tucker. Tucker didn't have any reason to fear his life being blown up by the revelation of Devon's existence though. Plus, Devon had a good life once he was adopted by Dru and Neil.

Oh Lily. Now you're probably going to feel a way whenever Billy's around Mattie. Yeah I went there, hon.

AFAIC, MM killed it today. You could really feel Amanda's pain when she said all she wanted as a child was a mother who loved her unconditionally. Kudos to her performance. She hit all the right notes without seeming like she was Acting!, as one of her high profile castmates is wont to do.

Pssht, I'm thinking Faith isn't the only person in her family who should get therapy. The line should start behind Victor and go all the way down to the grandkids. Maybe the Newmans could get a family discount. 😏

Please tell me Imani isn't suing Amanda. Little sis might want to google the Streisand Effect. Not only is Amanda an ace attorney, she works for media company that can shine a big spotlight on Imani and her family's political doings. 🙄

• Love 5

I’m inclined to think Imani or possibly Naya or her husband, served Amanda with a restraining or cease and desist order. I just can’t fathom what any of them thinks they could get from a lawsuit. If anything it would expose that Amanda is Naya’s daughter and leave the family open to tons of negative publicity.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Please, get a new hair do for Faith. I’m so very tired of seeing those hanks of hair hanging down in her face. Just like Sharon, Vicki, Phyllis, etc. Geez, get over this nonsense.

• Love 9

Sorry to say Sharon’s hair looks like crap. This the way her hair should have looked when she was going through treatments. 

Buck up Bucky, you were a mistake. You definitely weren’t planned. Cue up the 🎻🎻🎻 and send them to Amanda’s pity party table for one. What part of overbearing parents and Naya had no choice did she not hear.  

Of course Nostrils had the Corporate Jet stocked with Champagne, caviar, pate, oysters and other fine “snacks” when he was Jabot CEO. Damn the expenses as long as Nostrils can spend Jabot money. I got news for you Lily, even though Nostrils duped you into thinking he’s changed, not thinking about the consequences of his actions is in Nostrils’ DNA.  This won’t be the last time Nostrils will ask for forgiveness. 

Banana Breath, the only thing you kept your eye on was a naked Phyllis. Don’t Lie. 

How was Mariah able to tell Sharon that Faith was upset with Adam, when she saw him at CL, when she was on that fantastic honeymoon. Was it a special call or text knowing that it would upset Sharon when she was thousands of miles away. Also, how would Sharon know that Chelsea was recovering. Sharon was leaving and  actually didn’t know that Chelsea had to have surgery nor had a stroke. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, rcc said:

20 hours ago, deirdra said:

Exactly. 

The constant reminders that NotBilly has instilled some fundamental 'change' means that conclusion will be tested and found wanting. NotBilly never fails but to disappoint. 

Having the Revenge Boink spoken of openly is a few degrees uncomfortably close to Nick finding out.

All it takes is Phyllis making some snarky noises at Lily for going out with NotBilly, within earshot of  Nick, which could turn very ugly if Lily chose to shut Phyllis' piehole with the Revenge Boink. Nick hears all, goes ballistic on Phyllis for withholding information, yelps at Dumber for being a slapper, and uses NotBilly's melon as a speedbag.

The cherry on top would be if Sally was to witness to any of Nick's confrontation/bellowing/fisticuffs, and with her handy Smartphone, recorded the entire event and posted it to damage Dumber's presumed professional façade and representation of JCV. 

As far as Lily going all in on NotBilly and his immutable character, she did the same thing with Cane for years. She's triggered by corruption.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

I'll believe ButtBiscuit has changed when I turn on Show and it's not JT's dead-eyed mug staring back.  Till then, no change of any lasting substance.

8 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Oh Lily. Now you're probably going to feel a way whenever Billy's around Mattie. Yeah I went there, hon.

I thought the same thing.

I'm loving MM as Amanda right now, too.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13

Boing Boing has an interesting article about Nick Newman today: What we know about sex with Neanderthals.

I’m inclined to think Imani or possibly Naya or her husband, served Amanda with a restraining or cease and desist order.

I get that they want Amanda to stop contacting them but would either of those orders keep her from talking? She could go on TV and tell the world all about it. Or she could tell Devon or Lily or Billy and they could do it. For someone who claimed to have so much experience shutting down people who've come at her family, Imani may have overplayed her hand here. Wonder if she knows Amanda runs with several extremely wealthy and powerful families, all of whom would come to her defense.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
On 1/12/2021 at 10:05 PM, KLovestoShop said:

Why are the writers so nutty about Abby getting knocked up?  They’ve been married all of 5 minutes and she’s going bonkers that Chance hasn’t knocked her up already.  The basic rule is, if you’re working yourself up to the point of depression, it’s all the more difficult to get pregnant.  

Waldo, in the early weeks of pregnancy, you can appear to have your period and still be pregnant.  It happened to my mom and her sister and they both had healthy pregnancies.  

OMG I just FF through their idiot baby-obsessed scenes. I'm hoping that Chance gets so weary of her myopic laser focus that he runs into the arms of someone else and 'accidentally' knocks her up. It's so exhausting.

Oh, and Abby? You CAN get pg on your period. I did! (spoiler alert: it was perimenopause that did it)

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
5 minutes ago, lightninggirl said:

OMG I just FF through their idiot baby-obsessed scenes. I'm hoping that Chance gets so weary of her myopic laser focus that he runs into the arms of someone else and 'accidentally' knocks her up. It's so exhausting.

Oh, and Abby? You CAN get pg on your period. I did! (spoiler alert: it was perimenopause that did it)

So did my gran. That's how I ended up with an aunt who was only eleven years older than me.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, SiouxB said:

Victoria doesn’t want Billy but she doesn’t want anybody else to have him either 😳

She’s like so many spoiled children.  She only wants a toy when someone else is playing with it. 

Did the order given to Amanda also have a gag order?  If not, tell Billy the story and have him print it. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

So Victoria is continuing to use the kids to manipulate Billy. IMO this doesn't bode well for Billy and Lily's relationship if Victoria keeps it up.

Nate: Anything you have to say me, Devon, you can say in front of Elena.
Devon: Oh, so it's like
that now.
Elena: Wow, look at the time! Gotta go!

And again, Lily (and Billy) went straight from the airport to the office without even changing clothes. Well, at least this time it wasn't a plane full of germ-y passengers.😷

After what happened the last time Adam went in the coffeehouse you'd think he'd have second thoughts about hanging around there. Rey or Mariah should send him a list of GC's public library locations.

Neil's son Moses is in high school now. Well, that's quite a SORAS since by the calendar he should only be nine years old. Guess he'll be in Faith's orbit.

Lol, Nikki basically told Victoria what many viewers had already been thinking: Victoria, maybe you need to get some. A healthy dose of vitamin D might help thaw your icy demeanor. 😼

"Sharon has a big heart." Heh, as far as Adam is concerned I think Sharon's feelings are centered a bit further south than her heart. Poor Rey.

Did Rey and Sharon ever discuss having kids? That ship has likely sailed for her but Rey's boys can probably still swim fairly well. He's giving up a lot for her, assuming they do stay together for the rest of their lives. 🙄

Whoa, Victoria. Could you be more obvious? Billy chose to step in with the kids but you weren't part of the deal. Maybe you should get on a dating app instead trying to hit up your ex for some go back sex.

Seeing Sharon in that retro dress again today had me waiting for her to start belting out a Stevie Nicks song.

Hmm, wonder if Devon's going to jump on his white horse and go confront Naya on Amanda's behalf? Yeesh, how did she think that text would be received by Amanda? Seemed cruelly unnecessary to me.

Abby has adhesions. Oy. She should send the bill for her procedure to her former stepson, Max (aka Damien Jr. 😈).

• Love 13

Neil's son Moses is in high school now. Well, that's quite a SORAS since by the calendar he should only be nine years old. Guess he'll be in Faith's orbit.

The baby that originally played Moses was the cutest baby I've ever seen in my life.

• Love 10

Sharon is such an idiot.  “Let me know if you need anything”.  Yes Sharon, he wants a private showing of the Golden Cooter. 

Please, stop with this baby bull.  It’s gotten real old, real fast.  Abby has become way too obsessed with this. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 13
14 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

Sharon is such an idiot.  “Let me know if you need anything”.  Yes Sharon, he wants a private showing of the Golden Cooter. 

Please, stop with this baby bull.  It’s gotten real old, real fast.  Abby has become way too obsessed with this. 

Baby rabies is never a good look.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7

I’m sorry Abby, but wasn’t it two negative pregnancy tests?  

Excuse me, is Olive Oyl that much of a control freak?  Doesn’t Olive have a staff where they can do some of the work?  What does Nikki do as COO?  Speaking of Olive, is the new soap opera hair style to have a strand of hair cover your face?  It’s also occurring on the B&B. 

I’m not sure but isn’t it common practice to already have prepared contracts at the time the deal is made?  Leaving without a signed contract could have the seller change their mind or renegotiate with you holding the bag.  

Why is Amanda so upset about the restraining order?  She got her answers what else does she need?  Oh, I guess she wanted a relationship.  Amanda please stop. Self pity is not a good look for the strong successful woman you think you are. 

It looks like Moses is coming back to town and he’s rapidly aged to 16 so he can be Faith’s knight in shining armor Does Nate have to be a dick?  Moses is family and it wouldn’t be that much of an effort to give some words of wisdom.  Now that Nate is feeling sorry for himself, I guess he can’t deliver any words of wisdom just words of frustration and despair. 

Isn’t Mariah and Noah  Rey’s step daughter and step son also?  Chance said that she was a great kid.  Shouldn’t he of said kids?  

The Grand Albatross has its woman in the green dress and CL has its waitress in the plaid apron and maroon striped shirt.  

Abby, don’t worry about the procedure. My daughter is a gynecological minimally evasive surgeon and she has a very high success rate in clearing scar tissue and cysts to help a woman get pregnant.  Now let us hope that TIIC is going to let this procedure be done through laparoscopic surgery so there is usually no overnight hospital stay.  

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Don’t get me wrong, I really like Mariah, but enough with the velvet!

Enough of Mariah. I love Chance and Abby and I would like to see them stay happy and together. But the girls “dancing” (I use that term very loosely) is so stupid. 

• LOL 6

Haven't watched today's show yet but I did happen to catch that scene with Tessa, Mariah, and Abby dancing. No. Just no. Not funny, not cute. Whoever among TPTB thinks these group dancing scenes in Society are good filler,  AFAIC you should go sit down somewhere and reevaluate your choices in life. 😒😒😒😒😒💩💩💩💩💩😝😝😝😝😝

So is velvet a thing again? Victoria's been wearing it a lot too lately.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Runningwild said:

What is wrong with MS? She is a horrible actress. I don’t think it’s what she was going for in this scene, but it looks like she’s flirting with Victoria. 🤮

If Victoria were smart she's go straight to Victor and come clean. Victor has no great love for Phyllis, if Vic phrases it right, Victor would be very protective of her and would probably go after Phylthy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
22 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

I’m sorry Abby, but wasn’t it two negative pregnancy tests?   

Full blown Baby Rabies can't count.

Excuse me, is Olive Oyl that much of a control freak?  Doesn’t Olive have a staff where they can do some of the work?  What does Nikki do as COO?  Speaking of Olive, is the new soap opera hair style to have a strand of hair cover your face?  It’s also occurring on the B&B. 

That would equal casting/budgetary expense's that Show isn't going use on dialog to generate a Plot Plot Plot that Victoria is a carbon copy of Victor/Atonal Adam.

I’m not sure but isn’t it common practice to already have prepared contracts at the time the deal is made?  Leaving without a signed contract could have the seller change their mind or renegotiate with you holding the bag.  

Generally business negotiations have a contract outline prepared for face-to-face purchase discussions (In the case of the FauxMD purchase by Chance dot Com). Leaving with a signed negotiation agreement between the parties, in lieu of a finalized purchase agreement/contract, isn't unusual. The signed agreement keeps everyone on the same page until the purchase agreement/payment is completed and signed.

How the FauxMD story arc was launched on Show had no natural build up, and ended up with other side-stories hung on its branches: suddenly Lily's roping Natey Nate Nate into a position as a practicing physician on FauxMD (no can be a surgeon, boo hoo). Lily and NotBilly are flying off to negotiate purchase of Faux-MD (Insert NotBilly apology to Dumber for Revenge Fuck and Lily overhears them). Lily/NotBilly take transporter back to Genoa City to work out Faux-MD negotiations for a finalized purchase agreement with Hillary 2.0, who's having Bio-Mom/Half-Sister restraining order angst, and Lilly tries to restore calm.

Why is Amanda so upset about the restraining order?  She got her answers what else does she need?  Oh, I guess she wanted a relationship.  Amanda please stop. Self pity is not a good look for the strong successful woman you think you are.

Why did Imani file a restraining order if scandal is anathema to a politically embedded family?

Why does Hillary 2.0 want to fight the restraining order to force a conversation/relationship on Bio-Mom when she's reluctant; Hillz 2 has no second gear when schmoozing an adversary? Spoiling for another opportunity to take another pound of flesh from the teenage Naya embodied in adult Naya.

I'm not clear why Hillary 2.0 was left in foster care and not put up for adoption, while Rose was packed off with cash and Hillary 1.0 to rear.

The more Hillary 2.0 storms over her beginnings, the less I interested I become. Isn't she a 'success?' Isn't she self-made? Isn't she the diviner of her own destiny? Blah fucking blah.

Well, get on with it! Stop moping and raging and threatening people that want no part of you. How do you prove how accomplished and care-free you are if you're howling like a banshee and hounding your Bio-family for acknowledgement? You got the information you demanded, but don't like what you were told. Too bad. Now you have to live with with the outcome.

It looks like Moses is coming back to town and he’s rapidly aged to 16 so he can be Faith’s knight in shining armor Does Nate have to be a dick?  Moses is family and it wouldn’t be that much of an effort to give some words of wisdom.  Now that Nate is feeling sorry for himself, I guess he can’t deliver any words of wisdom just words of frustration and despair.

TIIC are padding their Teen Scene to give Faith something to do other than hide her real-life anger with Sharon siding with Atonal Adam in spite of what he did to her, and party illicitly off-camera.

Yes, Natey Nate Nate has to be a defensive dick -- He can't be a surgeon and blames Darvon, who goes on with his life. Oh well. Natey Nate Nate got the girl, not that Elena is much of a prize.

Isn’t Mariah and Noah  Rey’s step daughter and step son also?  Chance said that she was a great kid.  Shouldn’t he of said kids? 

It could be the actor misspoke or the dialog didn't include Sharon's maternal history to keep things straight.

The Grand Albatross has its woman in the green dress and CL has its waitress in the plaid apron and maroon striped shirt.  

At least there are employees milling around, unlike Abby's dance party and there were no customers or employees to be annoyed by awkward gyrations.

Abby, don’t worry about the procedure. My daughter is a gynecological minimally evasive surgeon and she has a very high success rate in clearing scar tissue and cysts to help a woman get pregnant.  Now let us hope that TIIC is going to let this procedure be done through laparoscopic surgery so there is usually no overnight hospital stay.  

The previews for next week 

Spoiler

don't look promising.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

Waldo, some stylist decided that one clump of hair covering the face is sexy.  NOT !!!!!!!🤯.  This is not a modified Veronica Lake——she was considered very sexy (my dad had a huge crush on her, and Maureen O’Hara).

Someone please !!!!  Get Abby off my TV.  She’s such a self-centered brat that she feels she’s entitled to a baby.  Wait.....maybe she’ll have a nervous breakdown and she’ll be hauled off to the local macadamia farm for R&R.  

I really hope Philthy gets the walking around woman a different dress.  That green thing is beyond ugly, and if it’s the only dress she has, it’s going to be able to stand on its own.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

Love the blowout, Sally.

Interesting that they're using the Y&R lighting style at that restaurant instead of the brighter one B&B uses. On B&B that restaurant actually looks like it's outside versus on a stage.

Phyllis just has to get ahead of herself doesn't she? Might've been smarter not to clue Victoria in that she knew about the embezzlement.

AH is looking awfully thin. Hope she's okay.

Riiiiight, Wyatt follows Summer on social media.  🙄

Victoria, first rule: Don't do business with blackmailers because they'll own you forever. Second rule: Don't get in a position to be blackmailed.

I just don't get Faith's desperation to stay connected to Jordan. Is the drinking really that important to her?

Sally, you're a piker compared to Jack in the bad stories department. Ask him about the time he woke up with a dead hooker in his house. Still though, don't be commiserating with him. Because next thing you know he'll be waking up in your hotel room and then I'll have punch something. 🤨

Like Victoria, Sally might do well to spill the dirt herself. That would cut off whatever power Summer thinks she'll have over her. Summer will then just look like a petty gossip. A petty gossip who engaged interstate grand theft of her married lover's car, and also caused a car accident which led to her uncle and his wife losing their unborn child.

Lol, apparently Abby wants to give birth to a roll of paper towels. 😏

Of course Phyllis is patting herself on the back for not doing the bad thing she could've done. She's pathetic. Sadly, Nick's drink of choice right now is pathetic-flavored bath water.

I loved how the day player in the background during Phyllis and Nick's scene looked right at the camera with that "lol u mad?" look. For a while recently, posters on multiple soap forums were acting like she was a disciple of Satan or something. Some stuff I read elsewhere was thisclose to being racist. Good on TPTB for having her back. 😐

Lauren's hair looked nice too I thought. Very fresh.

Finally they're giving Sally a chance to design. Just in time for spoiled baby Summer to eff things up. Or try to. 🍿

• Love 8
2 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

Wait.....maybe she’ll have a nervous breakdown and she’ll be hauled off to the local macadamia farm for R&R.  

Baby rabies crazy must run in the family. Her mother Ashley had an abortion and then had a mental breakdown. She stole Victor's sperm. She said a blanket was her baby. Then the mess with Adam and the baby switch. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
13 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

Baby rabies crazy must run in the family. Her mother Ashley had an abortion and then had a mental breakdown. She stole Victor's sperm. She said a blanket was her baby. Then the mess with Adam and the baby switch. 

Baby rabies runs amok in the writers room, methinks.

• LOL 8
  • Love 5

Jack, LA is in a different time zone but it’s the same day. Jack says that the are arriving in LA about now. Jack, Lily and Nostrils have already been to Seattle and back. Who writes this dialog?  No answer required. 

Summer, your in sunny LA and your dresses for the winter in GC. Who dresses these people?  No answer required. 

Does Phyllis actually think that telling Victor would get Olive Oyl fired and is Olive that afraid of Victor?  Victor has forgiven Olive for a lot more.  Plus Victor would have done the same thing by firing the CFO and making him repay what he took. In addition he would also have kept it quiet to avoid negative press. 

Very random appearance by Tessa today. Tessa and Mariah are absolutely beautiful and even more beautiful together. 

Once again I have to say fuck you Banana Breath. Is playing motor boat with Phyllis more important to you than blood?  So high and mighty that Banana Breath’s shit has stopped stinking. 

I don’t know if anybody also watches the B&B, but there is actually nothing that Sally has done that is actually worse than what Summer has done. Sally has never killed an unborn baby and Sally has never stolen a car. 

Is Lola pregnant?  Is there a new story line about who’s the father, Kyle or Theo?  

I don’t under stand the JCV deal with Spencer Publications. Summer talked about an advertising deal like she was going to buy advertising in Eye on Fashion but Wyatt made it sound like it was just a media spread on the revamping of JCV. Is that what Summer wanted all along, free advertising?  If Eye on Fashion was the cats meow of fashion magazines, wouldn’t you think that their fashion editor would come to Summer for a story?  It’s fashion news, of course Bill Spencer would want to put it in the magazine. Wyatt made it sound like it was a big deal. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 1/14/2021 at 4:28 AM, Starlee16 said:

I just heard Kyle and Summer are half siblings. Is this true??

They were thought to be half siblings when Jack believed he was her dad, but Nick turned out to be her bioDad. Phylly slept with both of them in short order. Sharon  one-upped her when she slept with Jack, Nick & Billy in a 24-hr period wearing & removing the same clothes. 9 mos later Faith was born.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
On 1/14/2021 at 6:28 AM, Starlee16 said:

No, but for years Jack was thought to be Summers father so they could have been half siblings.

Edited by car8857
  • Useful 1
On 1/14/2021 at 6:28 AM, Starlee16 said:

Well, there was this period when history was retconned to make Jack Summer's father instead of Nick. Then a few years later, it was, oh nevermind, and Nick was Daddy again.

But this was all long before Kyle and Summer were a couple.

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, TVForever said:

Well, there was this period when history was retconned to make Jack Summer's father instead of Nick. Then a few years later, it was, oh nevermind, and Nick was Daddy again.

But this was all long before Kyle and Summer were a couple.

IIRC, it wasn't really that long of a period of time. It was just a story line that went nowhere fairly quickly.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

I was so disappointed to see Wyatt. I was really hoping it would be $Bill Spencer of Spencer Publications at the meeting. *wink* *wink*

I think Bill is also going to be part of the crossover. Fingers crossed!

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

I can’t stand Dummer, period, let alone a smug Dummer. Her trying to get the dirt on Sally with Vyle in cahoots is just all kinds of gross. 

Wyatt needs to do something decent for once in his life and zip his lip about what happened during Sally’s last few months in LA. Unless he wants to share how he dumped her for a woman who was an accessory to kidnapping, adoption fraud, and human trafficking. He and Felony did her so dirty that I couldn’t care less what Sally did to retaliate. 

• Love 13
On 1/15/2021 at 10:53 AM, Runningwild said:

But the girls “dancing” (I use that term very loosely) is so stupid. 

Knowing this show, it probably shook down an egg so Abby can have a miracle baby.

• LOL 10