Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Does the jail provide combs to the prisoners? I found myself wondering how Billy was able to maintain his lovely coiffure. 😏

Oh, so now Alyssa has a bad temper. And she's an award-winning sharpshooter. Next we'll find out she has a storage room full of guns and a rack of clothing made from human skin. ☠

Adam and Chelsea are in Minnesota. Hmmm. So perhaps she's getting treatment at Mayo for her brain bleed or whatever.

Looky, it's Punchable Face Kyleβ„’. New from Mattel! πŸ€ͺ

Wow, Sally, you are veering way out of your lane with Jack. Do your homework, sweetie, because Jack is a battle-scarred veteran of the GC corporate wars. You won't be pulling anything over on him that he hasn't seen before.

When you feel you have to tell someone not to underestimate you, Summer, it's too late. They've likely already moved into your head. Whee, Sally read Summer like a graduate-level astrophysics textbook written in Sanskrit and printed on discarded gum wrappers. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Love the way Lily handles the Newmans. She is not fazed by any of them. She basically dismissed Victoria and Victoria left Lily's office lowkey steaming.😊

It's rich that these heirs to family fortunes keep telling Sally to put in the hard work to realize her ambitions since none of them really had to. They've all failed upward.

Summer, you birdbrain. Sally is not interested in Kyle in a romantic way. You have figured out close to nothing.

Rey searched Alyssa's stuff without a warrant. Even if those gloves have key evidence on them, he can't use it, can he? πŸ€”

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

Looky, it's Punchable Face Kyleβ„’. New from Mattel!Β πŸ€ͺ

Yuck. If they want to redeem Dummer, they should put her with someone good. Like...um, no not him...how about maybe...no, that would be bad...I'll think of it.Β Just give me a...no....huh, there isn't anyone.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
On 12/15/2020 at 9:03 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Lol, don't hold back, boes, tell us how you really feel about Billy! I think my tablet just caught on fire.

Okay, I barely remember Alyssa being annoyed with Billy but it didn't seem like it was so bad that she'd put an attempted murder rap on him. Goodness, she might be a wackadoodle.

Β 

How boring! They pull someone out of left field.

On 12/16/2020 at 8:53 AM, Kemper said:

I can't believe we have a Murder Mystery that is dull.Β  With unlikeable characters.Β  And Lily has terrible taste in men.Β  And we don't actually have a murder.Β  Β Β 

And Lily's "Thenk Yew" makes my gums hurt.Β  I mean really, a could-have-been-interesting storyline with these two as the headliners?

See my previous comment. Lily is being ruined by this crap. I was hoping they would do a Billy shot without knowing it sinceΒ  D.I.D. isn't something you get over with a couple therapy sessions. Maybe Lily will help him out of jail only to find he (GumBilly) planted the gloves and really did shoot Chance. Of course JT isn't a strong enough actor to pull off an abuse storyline and that is what usually causes it. (he was shunted off to boarding schools by Bad Mom Jill.)

23 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

I liked the way she pounded Nostrils on his irresponsibility getting her killed. About damn time.

Why is she the only one? Even Adam doesn't go there.

13 hours ago, bannana said:

Wait what, you guys didn't enjoy everyone crapping on Billy? Was I watching a different show?

but were they using cattle prods?

10 hours ago, ChiefWiggum9-1-2 said:

I love that Delia keeps reminding Billy that her death is HIS fault. (You can’t protect Johnny and Katie any more than you did me.)Β Billy continues to lash out at Adam to bury his own responsibility in her death.

They could bring her back as a different kid and it could drive Billy around the bend especially if they found out someone else hit Delia. ThatΒ could really cause Billy to spiral Chrismases through 2040.

3 hours ago, deirdra said:

And "walla" [voilΓ ] when you present something to your peeps, like "Walla, here is Austin Travers in the ahmwah. He must have died of vishyswah poisoning".Β  Or was it blunt force trauma with a bookend?

The ahnser is in the ON-vel-lope

23 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Does the jail provide combs to the prisoners? I found myself wondering how Billy was able to maintain his lovely coiffure. 😏

Oh, so now Alyssa has a bad temper. And she's an award-winning sharpshooter. Next we'll find out she has a storage room full of guns and a rack of clothing made from human skin. ☠

Billy's cell mate will be braiding his hair soon.

Adam and Chelsea are in Minnesota. Hmmm. So perhaps she's getting treatment at Mayo for her brain bleed or whatever.

Is the actress leaving? The made the Mayo run?

Looky, it's Punchable Face Kyleβ„’. New from Mattel!

Β 

It's rich that these heirs to family fortunes keep telling Sally to put in the hard work to realize her ambitions since none of them really had to. They've all failed upward.

Β 

Talk about 'born on third base' And STILL Billy ran the wrong way.

Rey searched Alyssa's stuff without a warrant. Even if those gloves have key evidence on them, he can't use it, can he? πŸ€”

Or they should say Lily planted them. Chain of evidence. (I'm so deluded that someone on this is actually a writer)

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

This whole β€œwho shot Chance” mystery (?) has gotten so far off base. Why would Alyssa shoot him? To frame Adam? That’s a stretch by anyone’s imagination. And Sally? I’ve been telling you to dial it back about 10 notches. Now I’m telling you to just stop with the posing, grinning, flirting, overacting times 10. I understand that we’re not supposed to be a fan of your character but there are many of us who remember you from B&B. You were NOT this person on that show. I likedΒ you a lot then but this iteration? What happened to you? Who is writing this absolute dreck for this character?!

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

Oh has the worm turned. Alyssa is now becoming a suspect but not Rey’s suspect but team Nostrils. The evidence against Alyssa is still circumstantial because how would she know that Nostrils stored his gun in Olive Oly’s closet or even Nostrils owned a gun. In addition, where did Alyssa get a pair of Nostrils’ ear buds?Β Β Beside, if Alyssa was a competition shooter, she would be using a competition pistol that is balanced and sighted in. If she shot Nostril’s gun for the first time who’s to say how accurate she would be even as a sharp shooter.Β Β One other thing, Alyssa could be only in .22 cal competitions. Unless TIIC, can bend the story even more, there is really no evidence to Alyssa being the shooter.Β Β Give me a fucking break. You would think that Rey would need a warrant to search Alyssa’s room let alone take her gloves and try to use them a evidence?Β Β Isn’t that an illegal search and seizure?Β Β Rey has proven again he is not the honorable detective he professes to be. First with allowing Mia to get away with pushing Lola and now the illegal removal of possible evidence. Why would I even even care?Β Β I bring this up because I don’t want Alyssa to be the shooter but Nostrils. Even if he didn’t do it, I want him in jail playing pocket pool and drop the soap with Butch.Β Β 

Β 

Wow, all of a sudden Summer can use $.25 cent words. β€œSuffusive to say”.Β Β I hate to pick on Summer (not) but watching her walk reminds me of the bird they call an elephant.Β  Β 

Β 

Poof, Lily is now a member of the press because she says so. I guess she didn’t even need an on line course to become one.Β 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
On 12/15/2020 at 4:53 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Surely ace detective Rey would've done a background check on his star witness. If Alyssa's a sharpshooter that should put her on the potential suspect list. But what does she have against Billy that she would try to pin the crime on him?

It seems so obvious that Alyssa tried to shoot Adam in retaliation for killing her father, duh. Duh. DUH. D.U.H. The MWTs have zero finesse in their writing game, or lack thereof. That said, when I ask myself WHY she'd say Billy did it, it's because she:

A. Saw him there when she made her shot, and knew he'd been in the area

and

B. He is a decoy to throw the obvious light from her to someone else.

That said, it STILL doesn't make sense that Detective 9:00am Shadow Beard wouldn't think Alyssa was a prime suspect as well. She just happened to be there, hidden from view? Come the fuck ON writers, you can't do better than this shit?

Yesterday's A Chrisbutt Biscuitmas Story was beYOND riDICKulous. Be.Yond.

Insert other media

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

Even if Rey Rey didn’t illegally go into her room, any info from Lily would not be admissible in court because it was illegally obtained. And if Rey Rey didn’t have a warrant, Β noneΒ of his stuff would be admissible. Β But we know that the writers don’t give a rat’s butt about truth.Β 
Β 

I was so happy that today’s episode wasn’t a continuation of Its Not A Wonderful Buttbiscuit Life.Β 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
18 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Goddam, GC jailhouse always turns into Grand Central Station. Do they really allow every Tom, Dick and Victor to come andΒ  go as they please?

This brings to my mind the time Nick (or somebody) was in jail and Victor, Sharon and about 20 other people came to see him-sometimes all together- and Sharon was showing him videos on her cell phone.Β  The thing that made it a WTF moment for me was that the camera angle let us see the huge sign behind them listing the 400 things you may not do whilst visiting or have on your person and, yup, you guessed it.Β  Phones or electronic devices of any sort were prohibited.Β  So much for rules, Snowflakes.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Rey searched Alyssa's stuff without a warrant. Even if those gloves have key evidence on them, he can't use it, can he?

Nope.Β  But when has a little detail like that ever got in the way of GC Justice?Β  Get a rope, boys.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

And Sally? I’ve been telling you to dial it back about 10 notches. Now I’m telling you to just stop with the posing, grinning, flirting, overacting times 10. I understand that we’re not supposed to be a fan of your character but there are many of us who remember you from B&B. You were NOT this person on that show. I likedΒ you a lot then but this iteration? What happened to you? Who is writing this absolute dreck for this character?!

ICAM. I was happy the actress was being given another chance on Y&R but I still wish they would've brought her on as a different character than Sally. The Y&R viewers who don't watch B&B have no idea who Sally is and YR isn't doing a great job of building the character for them. Plus with the pandemic the writers are likely limited in what they can do in terms of having her interact with other characters. I'm thinking she should've been put in Chelsea's orbit so they could show her designing clothes. Her just sniffing after Summer and Kyle and brown-nosing Jack and Lauren is kinda dull IMO. The actress could be doing so much more than mugging and upstaging.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

Rey searched Alyssa's stuff without a warrant. Even if those gloves have key evidence on them, he can't use it, can he?

1 hour ago, MollyB said:

Nope.Β  But when has a little detail like that ever got in the way of GC Justice?Β  Get a rope, boys.

Β 

There's nothing fromΒ stopping TIIC from insertingΒ a search warrant into the story arc at aΒ later date when Det. Rey ReyΒ needs one while putting the screws to Alyssa. Too often significant activitiesΒ happen off-camera on Show that affect the continuity.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Good grief, Lily is smug and full of herself; andΒ today Victoria hadΒ the scary eyes, pale, hungry look.Β  This could be interesting - do I want Victoria to squash Lily like a bug?Β  Or do I want Lily to put Victoria Newman/CEO and brilliant businesswoman in her place?Β  Sadly, I don't look forward to a Battle over Billy.Β  Are there really any attractive/sexy young-ish men on this show?Β  Billy? Rey? Kyle? Kevin? Chance (the one who had Covid but is now back)?Β  Nate is very handsome; and so is Nick (yes, unpopular opinion).Β  Adam looks starved and too much like a teen at times.Β  He looks like he is always waiting for his Mom to pick him up from soccer practice.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4

Even if the Alyssa-shot-Chance plot resolution is super-contrived and full of potholes large enough to drive through, I will accept it if it will end the the toxic overdose of Buttbiscuit we've been subjected to since he was arrested!Β  Billy has become the new Marcia (tm The Brady Bunch) of daytime tv.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

A normal soap opera (back in dinosaur days) would have milked a murder mystery for weeks if not months.Β  I know this is Covid Time, but it was happening long before that.Β  Β  Take your time to set up the story, show characters interacting and a cliffhanger every Friday.Β Β 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

This guy again. Ugh.

So Michael Baldwin is sticking with this mafia don look. Kind of flashy for a DA in the Upper Midwest methinks. Still loving the hair however.

Wow, kind of a harsh final outcome for Nate. Still though, there's plenty of medicine he can practice without having to do surgery. It's not the end of the world, my guy.

Well there's revenge and then there's revenge. Alyssa never came across to me as someone who'd go this far. And she would've covered her tracks better.

Elena is so much more interesting to me with Nate than she was with Devon.

Oy, Victoria really brings down the temperature in the room, doesn't she? Whenever she shows up I hear the Wicked Witch of the West theme in my head. I'm thinking Lily should've tossed her bony a$$ out her office. "That's okay, I'll wait." Nah, bish. Did you get lost and think you were at the bus station? FOH.

So Alyssa broke into Victoria's house and stole the gun? Her skills include safecracking now? Whatever, she'd been planning this a long time. Dumb move agreeing to testify for the prosecution. She should've headed to another part of world and laid low until Billy was convicted. Or at least gotten rid of those gloves.

Please tell me Victoria isn't jealous of Lily's relationship with Billy. That's likely not going to end well--for Victoria. And I could live without Billy trying to play them against each other too so don't get any ideas, Josh G.

Abby better be buying Billy a really nice gift for Christmas. Just sayin'. In fact the whole Abbott family has been pretty much MIA while Billy was looking at a prison sentence. When did they become so awful? I get though why they were hesitant to take sides against Abby in the matter.

I'm very surprised Victor wasn't involved in the attempt to set up Billy for the shooting. This seemed right up his alley.

• Love 9

Yay!!Β Β Chance 1.0 is back.Β Β Nepotism is over and all is right in GC.Β 

Rey how can it be evidence when you didn’t get a warrant to seize the gloves. Worse yet, the great Michael Baldwin, doesn’t even ask how the gloves were obtained. Michael, your entire case is not built around Alyssa. She only saw Nostril in the area, not that Nostrils did the shooting. Nostrils gun, his ear buds, plus being in the vicinity is what your case is built on. Alyssa’s involvement is built around an illegal seizure of evidence. If Alyssa gets a smart lawyer, he will bring up that fact and the case would be thrown out on a technicality. I’ve watched enough crime shows to know that this happens quite often.Β Β Alyssa is a smart girl. Are we to believe that she didn’t get rid of the gloves?Β Β They are not all that expensive. I guess we won’t find out since TIIC are over this story line because Nostrils is exonerated but the story has more holes in itΒ Β than my favorite pair of 30 year old BVD’s.Β 

Β 

Nostrils is back to his arrogant self and has gone from his prison orange to his black penis head look.Β 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Please tell me Victoria isn't jealous of Lily's relationship with Billy. That's likely not going to end well--for Victoria. And I could live without Billy trying to play them against each other too so don't get any ideas, Josh G.

Right? She so needs to move on. Forget it Vic, it's Billy Town.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

Did Rey really need a search warrant?Β  He told Alyssa when they moved her to a new location (although it still looked like the same room) that they were going to pack up her things for her.Β  Rey could just say the gloves were found during that process.Β  And it sounds like she confessed anyway.Β  Still, a stupid end to the lamest attempted murder mystery ever.Β  It's such a relief to learn that Gumby Abbott did not shoot Gomer Chancellor.Β 

While I agree that Sally might want to turn it down a bit, her history of getting effed over time and again may explain her desperation to land a big prize.Β  Though, again, that would be lost on people who don't watch B&B.Β  Her sister Coco has been mentioned a few times now.Β  I wonder if she'll be showing up as well?

I have to say I like Amanda as a character so much more than Hilary.Β  Amanda is a normal person while Hilary was a cartoon.Β 

• Useful 3
  • Love 7

Did the Daytime Emmys initiate a new category for Most Pointless Storyline?Β  Because if they did this Magical ButtBiscuit Mystery Tour gives them a leg up on taking home the fools gold.

Nobody got killed and we had to watch yet one more ButtBiscuit "Woe is ME" rambling rant where pretty much everybody other than Lily seemed to stifling their yawns and muttering, "Not THIS again" with forced protestations that he wouldn't DO that, he's CHANGED, yadda yadda yadda and guess what, he didn't.Β Β 

And now it looks like Victoria wants another slice of Lily's new and improved "I can't Believe it's Not ButtBiscuit" entree.

giphy.gif

This?Β  You're gonna tussle over THIS?

The real mystery I want solved is finding out who hates The Young and the Restless enough to keep putting storylines on like this.

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
14 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

So Alyssa broke into Victoria's house and stole the gun? Her skills include safecracking now? Whatever, she'd been planning this a long time. Dumb move agreeing to testify for the prosecution. She should've headed to another part of world and laid low until Billy was convicted. Or at least gotten rid of those gloves.

Ok.Β  I need to break this down into little bitty pieces so I can understand.

1. She has been planning this a long time but she doesn't bring her own weapon? [Is poison off the table in soaps? I get that cars are not an option since no one, with the exception of Delia, has died.Β  See:Β  Noah backing over Buttbiscuitbilly,Β  Abby's mom's boyfriend and Cricket/Paul vs. Phylthy.]
  2. With regard to acquiring the weapon:Β  are there no gun shows in WI?Β  She may have been able to get a gun and not even have to register it.Β  Also, I think I read that she has participated in sharp-shooting competitions.Β  Does she not have her own gun?Β  She could have brought it on the plane if she checked it in baggage.Β  What kind of stupidity planned this murder hoping that a conveniently locked-in-a-safe gun would be available?
  3. How the fuck did she miss AA if she is a sharp-shooter? Oh, that's right, she wasn't using her own gun.Β  Duh.
  4. Ok, I can see leaving the gun (instead of dropping it in one of what may be many iced-over rivers/lakes,) especially if you had gloves on.Β  But not burning the gloves after and washing all over with bleach?Β  Has she never watched an episode of Forensic Files?Β  Ah, the kids these days.
  5. Technically, I think she can plead the fifth when testifying since the truth as toΒ whyΒ she witnessed the event could put her in deep shit. Assuming she tells all the truth.

This woman is dumb as a bag of hair.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10

Aw, now why you gotta insult innocent bags of hair like that? πŸ˜‰

What I don't get the most is how/why Rey and Michael didn't check out Alyssa's background before they just accepted her as their star witness. Her prior involvement with Adam and Billy alone should have made her objectivity questionable. It was too much of a coincidence that she happened to see Billy in the vicinity of the shooting. Lily basically did Rey and Michael's job for them.

And Show can miss with this Yay Power of the Free Press stuff. Still looks to me like ChancComm is part vanity press and part muckraking tabloid, wrapped in the veneer of the revered Chancellor name.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
18 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

Did Rey really need a search warrant?Β  He told Alyssa when they moved her to a new location (although it still looked like the same room) that they were going to pack up her things for her.Β  Rey could just say the gloves were found during that process.Β  And it sounds like she confessed anyway.Β  Still, a stupid end to the lamest attempted murder mystery ever.Β  It's such a relief to learn that Gumby Abbott did not shoot Gomer Chancellor.Β 

Β 

Rey could have moved her things and seen the gloves but he still had no probable cause to test the gloves for evidence to even obtain aΒ warrant. Therefore the evidence was obtained illegally. Unlike the evidence of the ear buds and gun found in a dumpster they were found in public places so no warrant was required to test the evidence. Β Everyone knew Nostrils didn’t shoot Chance so what was the purpose of thisΒ whole dumb ass story to begin with? Β Was it to give Nostrils another exoneration? Β Was it for Lily to show she was a bad ass and is a better detective than Rey? Β The story didn’t even make sense. Realizing that TIIC wrapped it up in a neatΒ yellow bow and put in on the shelve reserves for excellence in waisting our time.Β 

That was some death stare Olive Oly gave Lily. Come on Olive, Lily wanted a taste of the snot-dripper’s lips just like you tasted Lily’s cow-tipper’s lips. I don’t want him but you can’t have him.Β 

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
35 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Rey could have moved her things and seen the gloves but he still had no probable cause to test the gloves for evidence to even obtain aΒ warrant. Therefore the evidence was obtained illegally. Unlike the evidence of the ear buds and gun found in a dumpster they were found in public places so no warrant was required to test the evidence. Β Everyone knew Nostrils didn’t shoot Chance so what was the purpose of thisΒ whole dumb ass story to begin with? Β Was it to give Nostrils another exoneration? Β Was it for Lily to show she was a bad ass and is a better detective than Rey? Β The story didn’t even make sense. Realizing that TIIC wrapped it up in a neatΒ yellow bow and put in on the shelve reserves for excellence in waisting our time.Β 

That was some death stare Olive Oly gave Lily. Come on Olive, Lily wanted a taste of the snot-dripper’s lips just like you tasted Lily’s cow-tipper’s lips. I don’t want him but you can’t have him.Β 

Weren't the cops paying for that hotel room/apartment as a safe house? If so he wouldn't need a warrant as that was not her home. It was PD "property" at that point.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Weren't the cops paying for that hotel room/apartment as a safe house? If so he wouldn't need a warrant as that was not her home. It was PD "property" at that point.

It doesn’t matter if it was her home or not. Under the 4th amendment, Alyssa’s 4th rights were undermined with an illegal search and seizure m.Β Rey was there not to pack up Alyssa’s belongings he was there to search for evidence thus a warrant was necessary. Even if another police officer was there just to pack up her belongs, the gloves wouldn’t be evidence without a warrant for them to be tested. Probable cause was never established because Chance saw a gun but I don’t believe he mentioned the shooter wearing gloves. It was only a hunch that Rey had based on Lily seeing shooting gloves and that Alyssa was proficient in handling a gun. Never was it established that Alyssa was a sharpshooter with a 9mm. It could have been with a .22 which is much easier to handle. In addition, it was not established that Alyssa was left handed plus why she set up Nostrils when she could of easily gone back to Kansas. Β Lastly, why would Alyssa, defend her father when she new he was a dirt bag with having Adam’s stepfather killed and Adam was just defending his mother from the dirt bag father. As I said, the story got neatly tied in a yellow bow with Alyssa confessing basically out of character for the strong determined woman she is without exploring her options for a defense. Alyssa defending herself would be a hell of a lot better story than a Nostrils/Olive/Lily triangle,Β a Nate/Elena trist and Nate not being able to perform surgery and watching a manic Phyllis and Banana Breath kissing her butt.Β Β 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Useful 3
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, MollyB said:

1. She has been planning this a long time but she doesn't bring her own weapon? [Is poison off the table in soaps? I get that cars are not an option since no one, with the exception of Delia, has died.Β  See:Β  Noah backing over Buttbiscuitbilly,Β  Abby's mom's boyfriend and Cricket/Paul vs. Phylthy.]
  2. With regard to acquiring the weapon:Β  are there no gun shows in WI?Β  She may have been able to get a gun and not even have to register it.Β  Also, I think I read that she has participated in sharp-shooting competitions.Β  Does she not have her own gun?Β  She could have brought it on the plane if she checked it in baggage.Β  What kind of stupidity planned this murder hoping that a conveniently locked-in-a-safe gun would be available?
  3. How the fuck did she miss AA if she is a sharp-shooter? Oh, that's right, she wasn't using her own gun.Β  Duh.
  4. Ok, I can see leaving the gun (instead of dropping it in one of what may be many iced-over rivers/lakes,) especially if you had gloves on.Β  But not burning the gloves after and washing all over with bleach?Β  Has she never watched an episode of Forensic Files?Β  Ah, the kids these days.
  5. Technically, I think she can plead the fifth when testifying since the truth as toΒ whyΒ she witnessed the event could put her in deep shit. Assuming she tells all the truth.

This!!! Plus any decent defense lawyer could say ex-con Lily planted the gloves for her boo. This stinks. "Your honor...my clients gloves were in her home in Kansas. Perhaps a weathy family and a tabloid reporter arranged to have them used in a crime and planted on a convenient scapegoat." Powder resudue isn't as foolproof as DNA. To have an intellegent professional do something so stupid. How DID she get that gun?

They pulled this one (They MWT's) out of someones covid infected butthole.

I mean... I think they intended to do another story BUT Covid forced them into three sets and 6 ft apart.

This was so pathetic that I might have to take another 6 month break. It was like the finale of The Rookie. They set up this fairly intense plot for the next few eps and then they just lost their minds. They had people doing out-of-character crap and just plain stupid stuff and then "cliffhanger" with no set -up just so they could end the season with one actor and one set. It wasn't as bad as this show but......

I don't care if Phyl keeps the Growing Pustulence.

I don't care about Lily since she's gone sewer fishing for cock.

Sharon Who?

Victor sits across the room and mumbles.

Lily blathers "dangerous job...Baby....Chance don't take chances....Baby....Dodd...Baby..."

Faith is probably going to jail. (thanks Unca Billy - at least he didn't screw her)

Jack putters around importantly....impotently?

Amanda...sweetie...Devon will call you Hilary sooner or later.

Boring...boring...Boring...boring...!

• Love 12
On 12/18/2020 at 2:48 PM, Kemper said:

Sadly, I don't look forward to a Battle over Billy.

You already know this is going to turn into a Bury My Heart At Buttbiscuit Nostril sitch, so stop fighting it, just sit back and drink a shot before watching this dreck.

I have to say, as meh of an actor as ScAbby's IRL hubby is, now that I know that Chance is a douchebag covidiotΒ I hate him and his smirk and he can miss me with his twinkling eyes that now say, "I don't give a shit about other humans in real life". So yeah, not happy to see that fuckwit at all.

ETA: I felt like ScAbs wasn’t that into OG Chance now that he’s back, which sort of made me 😊 

Edited by gingerella
  • Useful 2
  • Love 16

I just read an article that Devon and Elena are a real life couple. They moved in together after buying a condo. Β Another match made in heaven.
Β 

I guess now we know why Elena cut her hair. She wanted to be bald like Devon but TIIC wouldn’t allow her so she compromised 😜(Not).Β 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
On 12/19/2020 at 9:14 AM, MollyB said:

TIIC and the attempted murder story lineΒ wasΒ as dumb as a bag of hair.

It wasn't a bad premise for a murder mystery: two antagonists where there's a murder attempt, and one of the jackwagon's is arrested for missing the intended target and shooting a cop. Plenty of the usual suspects who would joyfullyΒ set up/murder either of the antagonists. Odd coincidences with the evidence and witness statements. Ex's in the mix to defend and accuse NotBilly. Opposing family members, wild speculations/accusations/paranoiac fantasies/wishful thinking, with a few MacGuffin'sΒ thrown in to distract and confuse.

But TIIC didn't write that script.

They chose to turnΒ a tertiary character into the shooter (a championship-level shooter, no less), so NotBilly can continue to slap himself on the back in egocentric acclaimΒ that HISΒ TRUTH has won out, and make him theΒ object in aΒ romantic tug-of-war betweenΒ Lily and I-Can't-Believe-She-Would-Go-Back-To-The-NotBilly-Poisoned-Well ex-wife Victoria, with Hillary 2.0 as referee and interlocutor.

<snore>

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

Just coming here to say the same thing about Magi . . . first they steal from Dickens, and now O. Henry!Β  Magi only works if the couple is poor, not if they could buy the damn jewelry store with their pocket change!Β  Then its not a true hardship out of love, but a chore their personal shoppers could have done right before tiffin.

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
7 minutes ago, basiltherat said:

Just coming here to say the same thing about Magi . . . first they steal from Dickens, and now O. Henry!Β  Magi only works if the couple is poor, not if they could buy the damn jewelry store with their pocket change!Β  Then its not a true hardship out of love, but a chore their personal shoppers could have done right before tiffin.

Not on St. Swithins Day though.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

This is a minor nitpick but everything about today’s show annoyed me..

When Jack and Sally wereΒ talking at the coffee shop he suggests going home to California to spend time with herΒ family ....she tells him that her aunt is on a tropical island and her sister is out of the country....

After a few minutes Jack saysΒ to her I’m sure Lauren wouldn’t mind if you took time off to be with your family so why don’t you.....ummmm sheΒ just told you that her family is not around

Of course that conversation was all soΒ he could invite her over for Christmas Eve but still it was ridiculous...

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, lgprimes said:

Shoot me now with this stupid Gift of the Magi story between DummerΒ and Kyle

These stupid writers. The story is about a couple who love each other so much, they sacrifice the only thing that have value in order to get a wonderful gift for the person they love the most. Not about two spoiled milennials from the two richest families in the state acting stupid getting a gift and messing up the other with their choice in gift.

• Love 17
6 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

Yeah, I watched her on B&B and she wasn't like this at all.Β Β 

I think it might be coke or Adderall. She's way too intense. Talking to jack about going to her family for the holidays, she was super off register.

• Useful 3
  • Love 7

Eh, Sally interacting with Jack makes me nervous. Don't go there, Show. I'm warning you. 🀨

I don't get all these rich people living in a small hotel room. What happened to the house Nick was building for Summer?

Yeah, Sally was dressed like she was about to go hard on the stroll. Time and place, Sally. She's still got great legs though.

A spectacular dinner. Pssht, I think you owe Lily a lot more than that, Billy. She just saved your sorry hide from prison.

Was intrigued by Rey's outfit. Was that a twinset? I didn't know guys wore those, lol. 😏

So what do you call this hairstyle where you have two long strands of hair hanging over your face? Both Faith and Jordan had that look today. It made me twitchy.

If Billy is such a great dad, why were Billy and Katie so surprised he was coming to their house for Christmas Eve? You'd think they rarely saw him.

Wow, Victoria, retract all your claws, front and back. Billy's relationship with Lily couldn't be less any of your business. Not unless Lily's going to be around your kids. πŸ€”

How interested am I in the trials and tribulations of Summer and Kyle's Christmas gifts to each other? Absolute negative zero to infinity. 😠

Have the Abbotts always gone so overboard with the Christmas decorations? If I went in their house I think I'd get dizzy and pass out from sensory overload.

Oh okay, bad influence Jordan only showed up because she wanted to use Faith. I still think she's probably behind the bullying targeting Faith.

Jetting down to New Orleans just for dinner. Bad carbon footprint, William. But if you were going to make a baller move like that, why not Paris? Oh wait, that might hold bad memories for Lily. NM, carry on.

Yay, Faith did the right thing! At least I hope she did. Maybe she decided to grab something cheaper than the top shelf vodka. Bet Jordan is going to release the hounds on Faith.

• Love 19
44 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Eh, Sally interacting with Jack makes me nervous. Don't go there, Show. I'm warning you. 🀨

I don't get all these rich people living in a small hotel room. What happened to the house Nick was building for Summer?

Yeah, Sally was dressed like she was about to go hard on the stroll. Time and place, Sally. She's still got great legs though.

A spectacular dinner. Pssht, I think you owe Lily a lot more than that, Billy. She just saved your sorry hide from prison.

Was intrigued by Rey's outfit. Was that a twinset? I didn't know guys wore those, lol. 😏

So what do you call this hairstyle where you have two long strands of hair hanging over your face? Both Faith and Jordan had that look today. It made me twitchy.

If Billy is such a great dad, why were Billy and Katie so surprised he was coming to their house for Christmas Eve? You'd think they rarely saw him.

Wow, Victoria, retract all your claws, front and back. Billy's relationship with Lily couldn't be less any of your business. Not unless Lily's going to be around your kids. πŸ€”

How interested am I in the trials and tribulations of Summer and Kyle's Christmas gifts to each other? Absolute negative zero to infinity. 😠

Have the Abbotts always gone so overboard with the Christmas decorations? If I went in their house I think I'd get dizzy and pass out from sensory overload.

Oh okay, bad influence Jordan only showed up because she wanted to use Faith. I still think she's probably behind the bullying targeting Faith.

Jetting down to New Orleans just for dinner. Bad carbon footprint, William. But if you were going to make a baller move like that, why not Paris? Oh wait, that might hold bad memories for Lily. NM, carry on.

Yay, Faith did the right thing! At least I hope she did. Maybe she decided to grab something cheaper than the top shelf vodka. Bet Jordan is going to release the hounds on Faith.

Absolutely agree with everything you said!

• Love 11

Sweet Jesus, this show is dreck right now. Β If the writers think we want to see bland, pasty Kyle, tacky Summer, tacky Sally doing an impersonation of Phyllis, Jack (the only male with any style) alone and desperate for companionship, Victor completely marginalized and emasculated...I would hope they are wrong. Β And yes, I have a feeling Jack will fall for Sally..an insult for any woman over 45. Β They have taken any softness and depth from Victoria (yes, I know) and just made her too hard and brittle. Β 

Maybe the show is featuring the younger cast members due to COVID

• Useful 5
  • Love 11

To reiterate, the strings of hair hanging down in Faith’s face and Jordan’s face was so distracting. I kept waiting for them to tuck those behind their ears. How do they stand that? And why do the hair stylists insist on doing this to so many women on these shows?

• LOL 4
  • Love 8