Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

24 minutes ago, TVForever said:

Where is Christian supposed to be? Adam was telling Chelsea about this deal he signed to have whatever he inherits from Victor go straight to Connor, and I had to remind myself that Christian is his son (and Victor's grandson) too! Remember all the trouble Adam went through to take him away from Nick (the only father he had ever known)? They don't even mention Christian anymore!

Adam mentioned him today when he was talking to Chelzzz about the big plot he was going to pull off at Newman. Apparently Mop told him that the whole Newman clan was there that day and AA lamented that had he killed Nick, Christian wouldn't have a father and would be raised by *shudder* Buttbiscuit.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

Everybody stand back, Amanda has training in criminal law! Meanwhile, Jill is a very wealthy woman. Between her, the Abbotts, and Victoria, Billy could have the the best criminal defense team money can buy. Why let Amanda ride in on her training wheels when a prison sentence is at stake? Loved her blouse though.

Heh, the mystery witness is probably the person who tried to kill Adam. Or someone Adam or Victor paid to lie. 🤔

Is it me or does Faith get taller every month? 🌻

So much for Adam and Chelsea leaving town. She'll likely be having brain surgery soon. But at least she's not making out with mannequins. 🙄

Poor Rey. Sharon is still pretending like she's planning to go ahead with the wedding. Almond flavored wedding cake tho. Mmmm. Amaretto cake?

Loved Victoria's cape coat. But she still thinks Billy and Amanda had an affair? Lily looked at her when she said that like, "Whatchutalkinbout, Willis?" Dummy Victoria just took Victor's word for it. 😒

Wait, if Chelsea doesn't have a head injury could the fainting be because she's pregnant? Ew, out of the frying pan, into the flaming cauldrons of hell. Her having a new baby with Adam would be like Damien 2: Psychotic Boogaloo.

OMG, the Samoans don't want jailbird Billy stinking up their islands. Think better, Jill. You know who else doesn't have an extradition treaty with the US? North Korea. 😑

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, crowsworks said:

bye the bye - Billy - well Alt-Billy - shot Chance. Not sure how he managed the gun theft. Although nothing says it was stolen when the alarm went off since Billy is always in Mop's house. 

DID Chewing gum Billy could have taken it anytime since she hadn't seen it for months.

Just my thought about the Who dun it.

@crowsworks, I think this is a very good theory and one I would enjoy if it meant it would get Billy off our screens. Now that he is with Lily he is even more repulsive than before.

As I mentioned over in the CDN thread, I am getting some weird Chelz vibes. She flip-flopped so fast after being kidnapped. She was there at the building (did we ever see how she escaped? maybe that is a clue). But how did she get the gun. I just like the idea that she wanted to shoot Adam. But it doesn't hang together all that well.

She could be the witness, because when Rey Rey told Adam about Billy, she seemed very self-satisfied.

• Love 5

I'm not a Gunsmoke fan by any means but I checked it out today because EB was on. It was a three parter. Matt had been shot in the back and the bullet was lodged in his spine. Doc said he didn't have the skill to remove it without paralyzing the Marshall so they were taking him to Denver on a train that was also carrying a shit load of gold for the army. Of course the train gets robbed and they take everybody hostage. The Big Bad was Jack Sinclair played by EB. At one point he said and I swear I almost died. "You shoot one soldier, it's a corpse, you shoot two, it's an incident if you shoot three it's a massacre, yougotthat?"

• LOL 11
6 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Lucy? That would be really interesting. Daniel is a sweetheart and Daisy is a freakin loon. Plus Phyl's pathology would make all kinds of high comedy shenanigans.

Shelia Carter is her other grandmother. Lucy could be the next Lizzie Borden.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, babyhouseman said:

Shelia Carter is her other grandmother. Lucy could be the next Lizzie Borden.

So she has to be America's sweetheart. Katie Newman can be the crazy gurl. hard to match up young couples since they are all somewhat related and this isn't Game of Thrones.

4 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

I'm not a Gunsmoke fan by any means but I checked it out today because EB was on. It was a three parter. Matt had been shot in the back and the bullet was lodged in his spine. Doc said he didn't have the skill to remove it without paralyzing the Marshall so they were taking him to Denver on a train that was also carrying a shit load of gold for the army. Of course the train gets robbed and they take everybody hostage. The Big Bad was Jack Sinclair played by EB. At one point he said and I swear I almost died. "You shoot one soldier, it's a corpse, you shoot two, it's an incident if you shoot three it's a massacre, yougotthat?"

You shoot a thousand and that's a victory.

Edited by crowsworks
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

The Great Michael Baldwin has his prejudices in Nostrils case. Michael is giving Nostrils a rim job while he’s shoving a rusty spiked pole up Adam’s ass. Michael doesn’t even fantom that justice is blind. Hey Jill, take a chill pill. Nostrils hasn’t even had a bail hearing let alone been arraigned.  I bet Michael won’t even ask for bail and Rey seems to concurs. It’s attempted murder not J-walking. 

When Rey basically told Adam that Nostrils was arrested, there seemed to be a satisfying smirk on Chelsea’s face 🤔

Hey Faith, I’m most definitely certain that if someone was threatening your mother you would defend your mother and maybe even kill that person accidentally also.  Your mostly mad at Adam because you are being bullied by your peers.  Grease traps?  Faith is cleaning grease traps?  Since when does CL sell fried foods, hamburgers, or even does baking on the premises. 

Michael, Kevin, Nostrils, Sharon, Nikki, etc  have all been redeemed but there is no redemption for Adam. 

Another odd thing today is that we found out that Amanda actually has a staff.  Also, Nostrils was at the scene of the crime and as usual lied. This time to the police and Amanda.  I’m quite sure Rey would just sluff off the lie.  

To me the sloppiness of writing is just plain laziness. Rey said that Nostrils was going to be arraigned and have a bail hearing later today to Sharon. I guess Nostrils was arrested, arraigned, bail set and bail posted in about an hour and was back to the office by lunch. Didn’t Nostrils thank Amanda for posting his bail but not arranging for him to get bail. As I said there was no bail or Amanda only had to post a dollar. Couldn’t TIIC at least fake Jill being at the bail hearing if the bail was more than a dollar.  

Yes Rey, you dumb detective, Nostrils is not a flight risk when his mom is a millionaire and he has access to her jet.  Not only that but you have the earbuds, gun, and eye witness but you still don’t believe Nostrils shot Chance and you still believe that Adam set up Nostrils when when he ran the risk of being killed. I guess TIIC are holding back on having a murder suicide event with Victor and Adam. 

As an aside, Alyvia was originally going to be named Olyvia but her parents didn’t want her nickname to be Oly. Alyvia, her two actress sisters, and their mother all have the same middle name, Alyn. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

She could be the witness, because when Rey Rey told Adam about Billy, she seemed very self-satisfied.

Yeah, I thought that too but didn't Michael or Rey say that the witness was hidden away somewhere for protection? Chelsea is out and about and planning to leave town. I think it's Day Player #4, someone Adam or Victor has paid to say they saw Billy do it. Chelsea's self-satisfied look may have been because Billy's arrest gets her off the hook, plus she was mad at him for not letting her visit Johnny.

On the possibility that Billy's alternate personality shot Adam, I've gone back and forth on that and am mainly in the "sure hope not" column right now. I am a graduate of the One Life to Life Daytime Soap University of Emmy-Winning DID Portrayals and per Professor Agnes Nixon (RIP) sufferers of DID usually have experienced extensive sexual abuse as children. Billy wasn't abused, sexually or otherwise.

Whatever, Delia's death was a traumatic event for Billy but I don't think it was enough to cause DID, PTSD, or anything besides his chronic guilt at having been so irresponsible with her. I just don't see how Josh G. and the MWTs could make Billy's alternate personality the shooter work unless it's just going to be some more of their "because we say so" b.s.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

Whatever, Delia's death was a traumatic event for Billy but I don't think it was enough to cause DID, PTSD, or anything besides his chronic guilt at having been so irresponsible with her. I just don't see how Josh G. and the MWTs could make Billy's alternate personality the shooter work unless it's just going to be some more of their "because we say so" b.s.

Ya know how NotBilly goes on and on about how he was an irresponsible fuck up in the past but now he is all better. Due to his self congratulatory tone about how he got in a "few" scrapes, I wish just once someone would point to Delia's death as one of those times. Just throw it right in his face.

Edited by peacheslatour
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

The Great Michael Baldwin has his prejudices in Nostrils case. 

Game recognize Game.

Michael is giving Nostrils a rim job while he’s shoving a rusty spiked pole up Adam’s ass. Michael doesn’t even fantom that justice is blind. Hey Jill, take a chill pill. Nostrils hasn’t even had a bail hearing let alone been arraigned.  I bet Michael won’t even ask for bail and Rey seems to concurs. It’s attempted murder not J-walking. 

Colorful.

The expression means that justice is impartial and objective, but it isn't the rule of law. District Attorneys are representatives of the state, and the state is far from blind when legislating and administering the law. Judges are are to adjudicate the law impartially.

Justice, as administered on Show, has been more than blind with NotBilly (with Michael and Atonal Adam, too) ... Deaf and mute as well.

When Rey basically told Adam that Nostrils was arrested, there seemed to be a satisfying smirk on Chelsea’s face 🤔

Chelsea seems to be exceptionally desperate to put many miles between herself, Atonal's past crimes and his family as soon as possible. She's lying to Atonal about her dain bramage/headaches to expedite their escape from Genoa City. Chelsea's swings between being terrified of Atonal's self-destructive behavior, and her irrational love of a man who's obsessed with himself. 

NotBilly's arrest is the open door for Chelsea to maneuver Atonal to leave all things and people she blames for Atonal Adam's woes, even though the common denominator is Atonal Adam.

Hey Faith, I’m most definitely certain that if someone was threatening your mother you would defend your mother and maybe even kill that person accidentally also.  Your mostly mad at Adam because you are being bullied by your peers.  Grease traps?  Faith is cleaning grease traps?  Since when does CL sell fried foods, hamburgers, or even does baking on the premises. 

Atonal has been riding that hobby horse since he was 11yo (according to his character's history re-write). He's incensed that Victor (and Hope) didn't get him help after killing AJ, and blames all his past crimes and travails on his father 'protecting' him. 

Faith was aware she had been kidnapped as an infant, but beyond the Newman/Abbott families, that knowledge wasn't wildly known. Being humiliated by by publication of her past and trolled by her peers is one thing, but to have Sharon regularly defending Atonal Adam's behavior has got Faith in a legitimate teen angst tizzy. When your mother shows your kidnapper more loyalty than paying attention to your distress, searching for outside support and Teen Scene acting out will commence. I hold the oblivious mental health professional Sharon and Fun Dad Nick responsible.

I thought Crimson Lights sold sandwiches, along with baked goods, not that we see much lunch trade at CL. Sharon and Mariah go back to the kitchen to return with unidentified food on plates, but there's no noticeable cook/baker. Perhaps the invisible cook/baker at Crimson Lights is in the same restaurant union as the invisible crew at Society, or the invisible Mrs. Martinez housekeeper/cook/bottle washer at the Abbott Manse -- Rarely mentioned and never seen, as all menial labor should be.

Michael, Kevin, Nostrils, Sharon, Nikki, etc  have all been redeemed but there is no redemption for Adam. 

Michael, Kevin, Nostrils, Sharon, Nikki, etc have apologized to the point of changing their lives ... in varying degrees of achievement. Atonal apologizes to disarm and manipulate so that he can attack again. Redemption is unnecessary when he justifies all activities through regular delusions with his 11yo self.

Atonal Adam lies like he breaths and has few regrets for the crimes he's committed. Any apologies Atonal might make are steeped in sarcasm, backed up by revenge Plot Plot Plots that feed his rage and jealousy at his detractors, then blames others for his failure to launch. It's a poor craftsman who blames his tools.

Another odd thing today is that we found out that Amanda actually has a staff. 

Again, the invisible army of housekeepers, department heads, board members, teachers researchers, gardeners, cooks, retail associates, lawyers, candlestick-makers, etc. that keep the wheels of commerce turning in Genoa City.

Also, Nostrils was at the scene of the crime and as usual lied. This time to the police and Amanda.  I’m quite sure Rey would just sluff off the lie.

It's the regular stupid crap NotBilly congenitally pulls. Why tell the truth when his lies are always exposed eventually?

To me the sloppiness of writing is just plain laziness. Rey said that Nostrils was going to be arraigned and have a bail hearing later today to Sharon. I guess Nostrils was arrested, arraigned, bail set and bail posted in about an hour and was back to the office by lunch. Didn’t Nostrils thank Amanda for posting his bail but not arranging for him to get bail. As I said there was no bail or Amanda only had to post a dollar. Couldn’t TIIC at least fake Jill being at the bail hearing if the bail was more than a dollar.  

That would mean throwing good money on a court room set for three minutes of filming. TIIC might need that budget for Theo's lawsuit, maybe. The court system on Show is a joke. The correct series of events do not matter as long as the Plot Plot Plot rolls along at a deliberate pace.

Talking about events (even in the wrong sequence) is cheaper than filming it for the viewers.

Yes Rey, you dumb detective, Nostrils is not a flight risk when his mom is a millionaire and he has access to her jet.  Not only that but you have the earbuds, gun, and eye witness but you still don’t believe Nostrils shot Chance and you still believe that Adam set up Nostrils when when he ran the risk of being killed. I guess TIIC are holding back on having a murder suicide event with Victor and Adam. 

The odd thing has been Det. Rey Rey's reaction notifying Atonal/Sharon NotBilly had been arrested; Rey Rey has turned into the Point/Counterpoint detective on the GCPD ...

Question: "Is the sky blue?'

Det. Rey Rey: "It's too soon to tell."

The preponderance of convenient evidence pointing at NotBilly has Det. Rey Rey questioning its validity, as well it should. I wonder why the ownership of the warehouse (Atonal Adam) where Chance was shot hasn't been discovered? Why wasn't a search warrant for Atonal's condo/computers/cell phones issued when he was considered a suspect? His communications with his co-conspirator and plans to to gas Newman Tower would have been discovered (nothing disappears from a computer hard drive). What about the security alarm at Victoria's (NotBilly was with her )? How about the video NotBilly took of Atonal breaking into his hotel suite?

Why do none of past events seem to matter to the case against NotBilly?

As an aside, Alyvia was originally going to be named Olyvia but her parents didn’t want her nickname to be Oly. Alyvia, her two actress sisters, and their mother all have the same middle name, Alyn. 

Another opportunity to misspell her name in the press.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 6

Of course Kyle is determined to be the lead a-hole of the Abbotts. Strive to be the best, ya smug twerp. 😑

Poor Lauren. If Kyle and Summer have another fight, JCV will start swirling the drain. Because the new JCV president has the emotional maturity of a 12-year old and probably shouldn't be in charge of her own closet much less a national fashion line.

Chelsea, that's why you should have some kind of security on your phone. I'm gonna call foul on Adam answering the call though. What kind of relationship do they have if they can't trust each other and respect each other's boundaries? 😉

Meh, the manspreading was bad enough, Theo. You didn't need to wave your gigantic hands in front of the critical area like you were on the tarmac guiding in a jumbo jet.

Bingo! All Sally has to do is go after Kyle (or pretend to, anyway) and Summer the JCV president will get distracted with a quickness. Question is, would Kyle be receptive or will Sally have to engage in some trickery? Sure hope her shenanigans game has improved since she left LA.

I can't imagine how Chelsea would risk getting on a plane with an untreated, growing blood clot. At least get on blood thinners first, Chelz.

Brittany! Nice suit, love the color and texture.

So now the Abbotts are thinking they can just hand off some junk from Dina's estate to Theo. These people. When did the Abbotts all turn into such entitled garbage?

Seems to me the meeting about Theo's lawsuit should've been held on neutral territory. Having it at the Abbott manse just reinforced Theo's being seen as an interloper, IMO. I'm surprised Brittany went along with it just on a tactical basis.

Sally, ease up. You're trying too hard with Summer. Name-dropping Kyle was on target though. Looked like Summer's wee brain shifted right into neutral after that.

STFU, Kyle. Don't let your twerpy mouth write a check the rest of the Abbotts don't want to cash. Jack, get your boy under control. 🤨

THEO TRIED TO COME FOR TRACI! Chile, please. Hope you're ready to be cast as a barely-veiled villain in her next bestselling roman à clef.

Geez, Victoria. Maybe you and Ashley need to start a support group for women who think crapping on troubled men is a good substitute for an orgasm. Yeah, I said it. Come at me. 😼

Jack, buy a clue. Theo doesn't want Dina's whole estate, he wants respect. Dina would've given him that so why are you Abbotts being such jerks? John's corpse must doing 100 RPM right about now, watching his scions show their collective a$$es.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
46 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Of course Kyle is determined to be the lead a-hole of the Abbotts. Strive to be the best, ya smug twerp. 😑

Poor Lauren. If Kyle and Summer have another fight, JCV will start swirling the drain. Because the new JCV president has the emotional maturity of a 12-year old and probably shouldn't be in charge of her own closet much less a national fashion line.

Chelsea, that's why you should have some kind of security on your phone. I'm gonna call foul on Adam answering the call though. What kind of relationship do they have if they can't trust each other and respect each other's boundaries? 😉

Meh, the manspreading was bad enough, Theo. You didn't need to wave your gigantic hands in front of the critical area like you were on the tarmac guiding in a jumbo jet.

Bingo! All Sally has to do is go after Kyle (or pretend to, anyway) and Summer the JCV president will get distracted with a quickness. Question is, would Kyle be receptive or will Sally have to engage in some trickery? Sure hope her shenanigans game has improved since she left LA.

I can't imagine how Chelsea would risk getting on a plane with an untreated, growing blood clot. At least get on blood thinners first, Chelz.

Brittany! Nice suit, love the color and texture.

So now the Abbotts are thinking they can just hand off some junk from Dina's estate to Theo. These people. When did the Abbotts all turn into such entitled garbage?

Seems to me the meeting about Theo's lawsuit should've been held on neutral territory. Having it at the Abbott manse just reinforced Theo's being seen as an interloper, IMO. I'm surprised Brittany went along with it just on a tactical basis.

Sally, ease up. You're trying too hard with Summer. Name-dropping Kyle was on target though. Looked like Summer's wee brain shifted right into neutral after that.

STFU, Kyle. Don't let your twerpy mouth write a check the rest of the Abbotts don't want to cash. Jack, get your boy under control. 🤨

THEO TRIED TO COME FOR TRACI! Chile, please. Hope you're ready to be cast as a barely-veiled villain in her next bestselling roman à clef.

Geez, Victoria. Maybe you and Ashley need to start a support group for women who think crapping on troubled men is a good substitute for an orgasm. Yeah, I said it. Come at me. 😼

Jack, buy a clue. Theo doesn't want Dina's whole estate, he wants respect. Dina would've given him that so why are you Abbotts being such jerks? John's corpse must doing 100 RPM right about now, watching his scions show their collective a$$es.

A truly wonderful, witty, funny as hell and oh-Abbots-but-the-truth-doth-hurt done in impeccable Joimiaroxeu style!

Fabulous post!

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Why did they involve Stuart Brooks in the whole Theo lineage mess?  Theo is NOT going after their love (they don't have as much money as the Abbotts and, beside, from what I remember of her, Lauralee Brooks would crush Theo like a bug).  If you're gonna tease us, give us some Brookseses and take away Billy, Adam, Chelzz, the Chipmunk Crew, etc.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

I’ve said this before but holy cow does Sally Spectra need to calm the shit down! What has happened to this woman? I could hardly watch her today at CL with Lauren and Summer. I don’t know who’s styling Theo’s and Adam’s hair but get a new job. How high can they go with those do’s? Apparently, shampoo is out of stock in GC. Good gracious, even in poor people’s land, we have shampoo.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

Sally is really overacting.  Looks like she’s trying to play her grandmother’s role, by trying to be the quintessential big, robust broad.  Sorry, but she’s no Darlene Conley.  To be up front, I’ve never liked this actress on B&B, and I’m definitely not liking her here. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Laziness is writing again with Y&R and The Bold and The Beautiful. Dueling brain disorders with Chelsea’s brain aneurism and Thomas’s brain bleed. 

Is that it?  That’s all Theo’s got to get rid of Summer jealousy?  What now Sally is going to through herself at Kyle 😳.  Even if Summer falters, Lauren would not fire her and replace her with Sally. Is Sally going to hire a “professional” to seduce Kyle?  

Where did Theo get the money to hire a lawyer?  I’m sure Brittany is not cheap. So the Abbotts give Theo an offer of a boutique in Paris and it’s not enough especially when he’s only entitled to 💩 on a stick.  Brittany’s explanation to why Theo  is entitled to any part of Dina’s estate is pure soap opera 🐂💩. Once again, he’s entitled to NOTHING under Wisconsin law. 

WTF, Olive you sanctimonious hypocritical ass hat. If I was Adam, I would through Reed in her face. Didn’t Reed and his mother have a contentious relationship after he ran away from his father and came back to GC. How many years did he live in DC away from her. Now isn’t he back in boarding school?  Olive calls Adam toxic.  I had to laugh when Olive showed concern for Connor and called him her nephew. Olive hardly recognize Adam as her brother. 

Does Chloe have shit in her ears. Chelsea says she needs Adam for support but she keeps pressing the issue. Chloe never learns.  Chloe thinks she can take better care of Chelsea. Could Chelsea get a doctors appointment for the next day with the specialist by using the name Fisher. 

Nostrils is right. Nostrils sees a lot of Theo in himself. Like Nostrils, Theo holds himself harmless while singing “Nobody Loves Me, Everybody Hates Me”(Think I’ll Go Eat Worms). 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

On the possibility that Billy's alternate personality shot Adam, I've gone back and forth on that and am mainly in the "sure hope not" column right now. I am a graduate of the One Life to Life Daytime Soap University of Emmy-Winning DID Portrayals and per Professor Agnes Nixon (RIP) sufferers of DID usually have experienced extensive sexual abuse as children. Billy wasn't abused, sexually or otherwise.

True, but Billy is also the only person that willingly slept with both Phyllis and Summer. That would be scarring for a normal person.

• LOL 11

Show, stop annoying me by making me side with Theo.  You're the ones who came knocking on his DNA door, not the other way around.  We sat through a pretty tedious storyline about Dina's mysterious past and it's not anyone's fault that Theo is what you uncovered.  He may not be prime but frankly, is he (much) worse than Kyle?

As for all this "He barely KNEW her" b.s. from Kyle, well, Kyle barely knew her either.  Until she came back to town I doubt Kyle had ever even met her.  Abby may have met her once or twice when she was an infant but that was it until a few years ago when she met up with Dina in Paris.  

People don't owe anyone anything IMO when it comes to inheritances.  So on that score, Theo is owed nothing.  But going by what we saw onscreen, with her late-in-life obsession about finding her first born child I think it's b.s. to think that Dina wouldn't have made some provision for Theo if she'd been able to do so.  

And Jack, as much as I love you, it's pretty rich for you to get all bent out of shape because Theo correctly pointed out that you all were born into money and never wanted for it, ever.  As for you yelling at him about how hard you all worked, go to the kitchen and ask Mrs. Martinez, or any of the grounds crew, or any of the employees not named Abbott or Newman how hard they think you all work.  You might be surprised.

Theo is an odious little toad.  But if you can love that odious little toad named Kyle with the bouffant you can do the same for the one with the Oily Balls.

Chelsea has an aneurysm, does she?  That little ol' blood clot must be rattling around in her numbskull as lonely as a sense of right and wrong is in Adam's noggin.  If there's one organ Chelsea has made abundantly clear she can live without, it's a brain.

I know that ButtBiscuit probably isn't guilty but can't they lock him up anyway? Please??????   He can tunnel his way out with that proboscis of his anyway.

• LOL 5
  • Love 19

but Billy is also the only person that willingly slept with both Phyllis and Summer. That would be scarring for a normal person

Nah, I think BillyBoy finessed it. Hear tell at the height of her passion, Billy whispered in Summer's ear, "Your mother does not do it this way." If anyone is scarred after that it's probably dingbat Summer. (And I'm still waiting for Nick to find out Billy boinked Summer. I guess Josh G. must be waiting for the perfect time to deliver that news to him. Like right before JT leaves the show because if Nick doesn't kill him dead I'm calling so much b.s.)

Joimiaroxeu Johnson is right!

Don't be out here trying to get me in some mess, Peaches. For all we know he's spoken for. And he's a little young...

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
those gigantic hands tho
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Where did Theo get the money to hire a lawyer?  I’m sure Brittany is not cheap. So the Abbotts give Theo an offer of a boutique in Paris and it’s not enough especially when he’s only entitled to 💩 on a stick.  Brittany’s explanation to why Theo  is entitled to any part of Dina’s estate is pure soap opera 🐂💩. Once again, he’s entitled to NOTHING under Wisconsin law. 

I'm not a lawyer, but I imagine that giving up your child for adoption cuts that tie legally in all ways. After that, only Dina's conscience would entitle her son or grandson to anything from her estate, but I  don't think a court would be able to do anything.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

I thought Jack/Tracy took the wrong tactic when trying to settle with Theo with the Paris start-up boutique offer. They should have said that one would be best for Theo because his talent could take it forward, and that that business is the appropriate settlement because it is not tied up with Abbott/Jabot money. It's a100% Dina creation. Theo is Dina's, not an Abbott. For someone in sales/marketing/business Jack screwed up on selling that one. 

From the beginning (especially Ashley and Kyle) made it look like a cheap token to buy him off and spoiled any chance that offer had. They should have been nicer and reminded him that a judge would be highly unlikely to think Theo is entitled to something so entangled with Jabot/John Abbott's legacy. A one time cash payment with it might have helped too.

Didn’t Reed and his mother have a contentious relationship after he ran away from his father and came back to GC. How many years did he live in DC away from her. Now isn’t he back in boarding school?

I was wondering about Reed too. I've missed a lot since I've been back. Are Mattie, Charlie, and Reed all supposed to be freshmen in college this year? Lily sure never mentions those kids. 

For a second I thought Jill was going to tell Billy she was going to hit up Colin for his sleazy "make you disappear" Aussie mafia connections LOL

Edited by JasonCC
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, JasonCC said:

I thought Jack/Tracy took the wrong tactic when trying to settle with Theo with the Paris start-up boutique. They should have said that one would be best for Theo because his talent could take it forward, and that that business is the right one because it is not so tied up with Abbott/Jabot money. It's a100% Dina creation. Theo is Dina's, not an Abbott. For someone in sales/marketing/business Jack screwed up on selling that one.

I thought it was a cool offer too. It suited Theo's strengths and....PARIS! Fuck yeah!

• Love 13
2 hours ago, TVForever said:

I'm not a lawyer, but I imagine that giving up your child for adoption cuts that tie legally in all ways. After that, only Dina's conscience would entitle her son or grandson to anything from her estate, but I  don't think a court would be able to do anything.

Dina’s will had to be created in France before her diagnosis with Alzheimers. If it was created anytime after that, Britney could have argued diminished capacity which she didn’t.  Diminished capacity and signed under undue influence are the two major areas Theo can contest the will. Theo couldn’t  even argue that the will was created in France because foreign wills are valid in the US. Just because you didn’t like it’s outcome, of the will, is not valid under Wisconsin law.  If that was possible, I’m quite sure Jill would have contested Katherine’s will. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
44 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Dina’s will had to be created in France before her diagnosis with Alzheimers. If it was created anytime after that, Britney could have argued diminished capacity which she didn’t.  Diminished capacity and signed under undue influence are the two major areas Theo can contest the will. Theo couldn’t  even argue that the will was created in France because foreign wills are valid in the US. Just because you didn’t like it’s outcome, of the will, is not valid under Wisconsin law.  If that was possible, I’m quite sure Jill would have contested Katherine’s will. 

That's why I made sure my dad had given me power of attorney before I had him diagnosed. I didn't want any complications. Not that there really would be any since I'm an only child but you never know.

• Love 11

Well, much to my chagrin I'm with Phyllis on this one thing. In what universe would Victoria be "the greatest businesswoman of the 21st century"? Her job was handed to her by daddy and if he ever gets mad enough he'll snatch it back. Born on third base and thinks she hit a home run is more like it IMO.

Funny how that honeymoon island went from being completely isolated to having a staff on duty. 🙄

Ew no, Elena. That dress makes you look like you're going to a Junior League tea. NTTAWWT but it's probably not the vibe you want to create on a first date with a hot guy. Besides, you've already slept with him so there's no point in trying to seem demure now.

Heh, Devon went in a bit, dropping Cane's name into the convo with Lily. Checkmate. But Cane has decades of bad behavior compared to this one awful thing Nate did so maybe not quite equivalent, Devon.

Wow, I don't recall Abby ever flashing that kind of cleavage before. Are those "baby on board" boobs?

Chloe, Kevin, and Esther are moving out of Chancellor Mansion? 🎶Happy days are here again! The skies above are clear again! 🎶 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

I thought criminal defense attorneys didn't really want to know if their client actually committed the crime? Because if they know they know their client is lying in court they could get in trouble for suborning perjury. Eh, maybe I've watched too many mafia movies.

You'd think Nate and Elena would've chosen for their first date a place less possible for Devon to show up at. Such as the GCAC. 😑

Was that rose Billy gave Lily supposed to be fake?

Nick, Nick, Nick. You're never gonna win getting in between two women trying to out-HBIC each other. And I don't like that Phyllis is being made to look like the victim. Meh.

"Diana the one true princess"? Was Abby referring to Harry and William's mommy or Wonder Woman? 🤔

Heh, Devon just made a booty call to Amanda all sneaky like. Too much food. Sure, Jan. 😉

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

Lilly and Billy? Ewwwwwww! Phyllis and Nick having sex every 3 hours? Ewwwwwwwww. Do grown (50 year old people) have sex every few hours every day like these folks? Could we have some kind of a plot and drama and comedy instead of this crap every single day?!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
22 hours ago, nilyank said:

True, but Billy is also the only person that willingly slept with both Phyllis and Summer. That would be scarring for a normal person.

But then we don't know since Jill shuttled him off to boarding schools and such places so his past abuse is questionable. Maybe he and Adam could bond at the Pattycakes Home For Wealthy Sociopaths.

4 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

I thought it was a cool offer too. It suited Theo's strengths and....PARIS! Fuck yeah!

I hope he takes it and drops a truth bomb on Kyle (Kummer?) about the reason he hates him so much. Maybe a baby Kyle abandoned or something. So much joy.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Weren’t the terms of Katherine’s will that Esther has to stay in her job in order to collect her inheritance? Is she planning to give it up to move in with Kevin and Chloe?

in what universe is Victoria considered ‘best businesswoman of the 21st century?’ Or even of the month?

I have no use for Phyllis or Phick, but Victoria is just being petty selling the hotel out from under Phyllis. I don’t think even Victor would do that ‘just because.’

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

Another thing that Banana Breath and  Nostrils taught Phyllis is how to man-spread. 

Olive Oly the greatest business woman of the 21st century 🤢🤢🤮.  The only thing that Olive did was not entirely fuck up the empire that Victor built. Olive is no Bill Gates, Steve Jobs or even the Olsen twins.  

So this so called brilliant lawyer, Amanda calling Nostrils out in a public place that Nostrils lied and was in the vicinity of the crime scene.  Why doesn’t Amanda just use a bullhorn to make an announcement or better yet take out an add. 

Chance and Abby want to move in Chancellor Manor because Chloe is moving out. So in other words, the rich are going to live free while the not so rich have to pay a mortgage, taxes, utilities, and maintenance. 

Didn’t Nostrils disassociate himself from Chancellor Communications but he’s there all the time 😏

Maybe Nate shot Chance. If you notice he’s a lefty. 

Chance stick to you guns.  Dash or Aggie is so much better than Kary or Diana.  

You go Olive, force Phyllis out than sell the building. Kick Banana Breath and Phyllis to the curb and don’t look back.  For the first time on Olive’s side because of the three little 🐷🐷🐷, she’s the least reprehensible. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

Dash was the name of Delia's dog.  And "Diana" is too close to "Diane", Kyle's mom who got bashed in the head by Abby's step-mother.  Some comedian from years back (Rita Rudner, maybe?) said that the older you get, the harder it is to think of a name for your child that doesn't remind you of somebody you hate.  If Abby really wanted to cover all the bases, she would have included Carlton in her long list of surnames.  Brad raised her more than Victor did, and Colleen considered her a sister.

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12

Wow,  an actual Chancellor living at the Chancellor Mansion, and those wannabe Dead End Kids getting the boot!  Be still, my heart.

I'm hoping Victoria sells the Grimy Platypus to the Baraboo Clown College as dorm rooms.  The clientele would be better and Phyllis and Nick would get lost in the crowd.

I don't know how many different ways Victoria can tell Victor to blow it out his ass, but I'm happy to sit back and watch.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 15
22 hours ago, JasonCC said:

I was wondering about Reed too. I've missed a lot since I've been back. Are Mattie, Charlie, and Reed all supposed to be freshmen in college this year? Lily sure never mentions those kids. 

Reed. I forgot all about him. But  the twins, this has been bugging me since Lily's been back. Where the heck are they? I don't even care about them, but didn't Lily used to?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
40 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

Reed. I forgot all about him. But  the twins, this has been bugging me since Lily's been back. Where the heck are they? I don't even care about them, but didn't Lily used to?

They went with Cane while Lily was in jail. I guess now they're upstairs waxing their skis?

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

How is it that so many "one of the best in the country" medical specialists happen to live in GC? Couldn't they at least say they flew someone in from Minnesota (Mayo) or Chicago? 🤔

Lily stepping to Victor. You go, girl. Don't know about doing it on behalf of Billy though. That's a non-starter with TGVN.

Looks like Michael Baldwin has been getting some sun. (You guys! Have you seen that CLB thirst trap posted on the Twitter recently? (Probably NSFW.) He's putting all the zaddies to shame.) 🤗

And speaking of shame, look how little Chloe the squatter has. So little as to be virtually undetectable by the human eye. 😒

Wow, Theo, you really don't know Sally if you think she can't handle Summer. The only advantage Summer has is the several high-hitters she can run to if she thinks someone is trying to snatch one of her toys.

I think Amanda's hair is so gorgeous. She and Mariah consistently have great-looking manes.

Loved Abby's coat. An unusual color for winter.

Sally trying to curry favor with Jack by knifing Theo in the back likely won't end well. I can see Jack eventually asking why he should trust her given how she used Theo.

Seems to me Michael should recuse himself from Billy's case given his personal history with both the Abbotts and the Newmans. Surely he has an ADA he could hand it off to. One that isn't a former convict like their boss. 😐

But Kyle certainly picked up on Sally's duplicitous behavior right away. Game recognize game?

Oh Theo. If? Well if you'd been born with eight arms and legs you'd be an octopus. But you weren't so why bother regretting what didn't happen? Still though, I think the Abbotts should come down off their high horses and give you a piece of Dina's estate. Hang in there.

Miles is still pretty active and noisy for a swaddled bag of sand. 😼

I can't believe Summer had the nerve to suggest that winning a $500M settlement was unfortunate for Nick. A lot of people would be well-satisfied with a fraction of that money. She has no idea how spoiled she is.

Whoa! Are we about to witness the battle of the fiesty redheads? Mariah vs. Sally. Want!

IMO Billy was smart to fire Amanda. He needs a actual criminal defense attorney. A shark. And he can well afford to hire one.

Trying to keep your lover from going prison must be quite the aphrodisiac. Lily sure is putting her neck on line for Billy. Hope she doesn't end up thinking she made a mistake.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
22 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Do grown (50 year old people) have sex every few hours every day like these folks?

Well, we know Phyllis is the sexiest that ever sexied, and the baboon's father got a young woman pregnant when he was 70. I'm afraid we're going to see this if the show goes on and they're a 100. We can only hope somebody gets an injury like a broken hip.

1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Have you seen that CLB thirst trap posted on the Twitter recently?

Wow. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

The only thing that Nostrils thrives at was his ability to master pocket poll and being a self centered 💩 head

Did you see the look Victor gave Lily when she accused him of setting up Nostrils. It’s was a combination of go fuck yourself and your a fucking idiot.  

I didn’t expect Michael to try to make a plea deal of that magnitude. I thought it would be more of a slap on the wrist. What part of don’t talk to Michael didn’t Nostrils understand?  If he listened with his nose instead of his ears it would have been better. 

Theo your help with Summer is worth less than shit. It’s as worthless and troublesome as the Hershey Squirts.  

I guess Mariah has to mind her P’s and Q’s now that she’s working for Jabot because Mariah would have put Summer in her place with one of her witticisms. 

What a coincidence. Chloe was just going to meet Kevin just at Miles nap time and the newlyweds just happened to be there but not Esther. 

And as usual, Amanda and Nostrils are arguing in a public place. 

Summer keep your mouth shut and go back to work. You know work where you are now the President of JCV. Theo, the lawsuit against Victor is not even close to your situation. 

Hey Nostrils hey Lily, what part of talking to the eye witness do think is not witness tampering or witness intimidation. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Seems to me Michael should recuse himself from Billy's case given his personal history with both the Abbotts and the Newmans. Surely he has an ADA he could hand it off to. One that isn't a former convict like their boss. 😐

Michael is also Billy's uncle-in-law.  He definitely needs to step aside.

If I recall correctly, Abby's lawsuit was Jack's idea.  And she did not rope Victoria and Nick into it.  Victoria wanted to join the suit and she convinced Nick to get onboard.  Nick gave away all the money, then put on a JT mask and stole a whole bunch more $$$ from Victor.  So apparently, being poor didn't make your dad happy, either, Dummer.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

I know I don’t have a fever, because I’m tested at work twice a day, but today I found myself being on the side of Theo, Adam, and (hell must be freezing over) Phyllis! What in the world has 2020 done to me?!

• LOL 11

So apparently Celeste Rosales is coming back? At least for another of her kids' weddings? Hopefully this one will stick. And maybe Jack can get a date. 😘

I liked Lily's dress a lot but it seemed a bit much for daytime. That's more like a evening outfit to me.

Meanwhile, I was not a fan of Victoria's dress. It made her look too prim, IMO. But there was nothing prim about the way she went in on Nina with that old, old, old grudge about Ryan. Even Nina was like, "WTF crawled up this broad's skirt?"

Nick, have you met your older sister before? Of course she lied to your face about playing nice with Phyllis. You're probably going to regret getting involved. A lot.

Looks like Phyllis got her forehead lowered again. And her hair cut with gardening shears. 😼

Yeah, Billy, your new girlfriend took on Victor Newman for you when she didn't even have to. This one's a keeper. You better wife her before you go to prison. 🙄

Abby's round bag was cute too. Kind of impractical though, no? Most things she's likely to put in it are probably rectangular. Guess she doesn't carry much.

Retroactive negligence clause. Huh? Did Phyllis even read the contract before she signed it? Still though, dang, Victoria has cornered the market on petty. Hope it's keeping her warm at night.

Kyle didn't handle things well with Lola. Understatement of the week, Abby. Your twerpy cousin pretty much ran Lola's heart through a meat grinder. 😕

What a pitiful life you've lived if the Greasy Parcheesi is your crowning achievement. It's a small boutique hotel in small city, Phyllis. It ain't the Taj Mahal. 😐

And now your life is in danger Nick because Phyllis is definitely not going to let you own her indefinitely. Oy, a fool and his money. Meanwhile, the Newmans just continue to bat Phyllis around like cats and a ball of yarn. It's funny.

OMG, it just hit me. Is it possible Nina is the mystery witness?

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

What a pitiful life you've lived if the Greasy Parcheesi is your crowning achievement. It's a small boutique hotel in small city, Phyllis. It ain't the Taj Mahal. 😐

Didn't she pull some massive jiggery pokery with/on Adam to get that thing? Not exactly one's life work.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

What the f...k Abby, it’s Chance’s is job to testify. He’s a material witness. Also, what the f...k Abby, you like the Chancellor Manor the way it is?  I guess you do because it’s a mausoleum just like the Abbott Mansion.  It’s TIIC just cheeping out on redecorating a set. I would imagine also the kitchen has never been renovated either, but not to worry, Abby has never cooked anyway.  Is Abby now going to start wearing vintage clothes of the 30’s?  

Everything else gets resolved at the speed of light in GC but today Phyllis mentioned the hotel that Abby had to stop building because of the planted dinosaur bones. In GC time that should resolved by now. 

Didn’t Banana Breath give away all his money?  Where is he getting the money to buy back the Grand Phoenix?  Is it the money he stole from Newman when he was posing as J.T.?  Phyllis is offering 35% over market value which would mean that Banana Breath is a multimillionaire.  Imagine, if true, Banana Breath is helping Phyllis buy a Newman property with the money he stole from Newman. 

Chloe’s voice makes my ears bleed but Phyllis’ voice not only makes my ears bleed plus it gives me the shits.  I would love to see a scene with Phyllis and Jill having a peck off. They both have the same chicken head movements when they talk. 

• LOL 8
2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Everything else gets resolved at the speed of light in GC but today Phyllis mentioned the hotel that Abby had to stop building because of the planted dinosaur bones. In GC time that should resolved by now. 

A competent geologist or vertebrate paleontologist would have been able to tell in 10 seconds that the bones weren't the right age for the bedrock of Wisconsin (all much older than dinosaurs) and had obviously been tossed into the hole, landing as they were found.  And they appeared to have a coating on them like you'd see in a museum.  Phylly should have done her research and acquired some woolly mammoth bones instead; some have been found in glacial soils elsewhere in Wisconsin. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5