Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

On 11/6/2020 at 5:17 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Abby said she and Chance hadn't known each other for very long. Really? They didn't run in the same circles as kids? The Chancellors and the Abbotts certainly did.

Nina and "Little Philip" (as Chance used to be called) moved to Los Angeles when he was young, so he didn't grow up in GC.  Ashley and Abby were also living in London (or Paris?  Or both?) when Abby was a kid.  There was a time while Ashley was working at Forrester Creations when Abby and Chance were both living in L.A. at the same time, but I don't think Ashley and Nina ever really ran in the same circles.  So I can see Abby and Chance not knowing each other very well.  

Side note...several years back, Rick and Caroline Forrester came to GC for some fashion thing and Abby introduced herself to Rick.  How could she not know him?  He dated her mom!

• Useful 5
  • Love 5

I was looking at Victoria today; she looked terrible.  Pale, all eyes and teeth.  She is kind of like that young woman on Seinfeld; the one whose face changes...sometimes beautiful, sometimes not.  Someone else on either this Board or one of the others has talked about this; maybe regarding another actress.  

Last week she looked striking...hair wild and flowing (in a good way); a sparkle to her.  Today it was like a dead fish.  I could like in-charge Victoria. But there never seems to be any happiness or joy to her.  Wish there was a different actress in the role.  Sorry.  And I don't want her to best Victor and put him out to pasture.  He is the only one left (other than Nicki?) from the old days and I would hate to see him marginalized at this point.  Words I never thought I would type.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

So, AA has a bomb? He can't blow up the Newman's or we won't have a show. What's going to happen?

Maybe there'd be enough bits and pieces left so they could reconstruct one, or two worth keeping from the leftovers?  Sort of like a Newman casserole?  

You know, like Victor had to eat when his parents dumped him off at that orphanage we don't hear near enough about.

• LOL 16
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, boes said:

Maybe there'd be enough bits and pieces left so they could reconstruct one, or two worth keeping from the leftovers?  Sort of like a Newman casserole?  

You know, like Victor had to eat when his parents dumped him off at that orphanage we don't hear near enough about.

Was there a sniper on the roof of the building across from Where AA and Chance were standing? Why did Chance dive on AA that way?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Oh so Abby was invited to the latest Meeting About Adam? Why does she rate this time, unlike the one last week?

I liked the way Chance decorated the park spot for his momentous occasion with Abby. Now that's flexing a family connection I can applaud. 🤗

Worn on TV describes Victoria's outfit as a cocktail dress. Is that what the CEO of an international conglomerate that isn't based in fashion or entertainment wears to to the office now? I'm going assume Vikki was planning to hit the clubs after work and didn't want to have to change clothes beforehand. 🙄

Good to see them showing Devon and Lily back to being regular siblings again. I still don't understand why she's staying at the Glorified Pantaloons instead of the GCAC but I guess that makes it easier for her to cavort with Billy.

Okay, so first of all, good job on the wording of the marriage proposal, Chance. Second, excellent job on that ring. The stone was big but not gaudy, and it wasn't some goofy "look at me" color. Grandma Jill will be proud.

That bomb didn't seem big enough to take down the whole Newman Tower so was Adam just planning to kill Victor, Nikki, Victoria, and Nick? He may not have expected Abby to be there.

Meh, possibly losing the ability to practice medicine in your chosen specialty seems to me like an overly harsh punishment for screwing your cousin's girlfriend one time. If only buzzkill Elena had kept her silly mouth shut. 😐

Abby said "...what little time we have together..." Ruh, roh. Are they getting ready to kill off Chance? Ehhhhh.😕

Uh, Nate? Hit the brakes, bruh. Blaming Devon for Elena cheating on him is not the way you want to go. Maybe you should seek counseling.

Nick, I'm not so sure you should be taking credit for raising Faith well. She probably turned out the way she did because of the bad examples you and Sharon and the other Newmans set. Y'all showed her what NOT to do. 🤔

Lol, Nick delivering the truth bombs.But his laundry is not sparkling clean either, he just hasn't done anything wrong lately.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

Was there a sniper on the roof of the building across from Where AA and Chance were standing? Why did Chance dive on AA that way?

Dare I say it?  Could it be ..... Love??

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

I really don’t know if Olive Oyl’s document is legal outside of GC. Its Victor’s will that’s binding. It’s his estate. If contested and the document is used, Adam can say it was signed under duress. But that might just be a mute point if Adam it’s the detonator.  I don’t wish harm, but Olive and Banana Breath should be closest to the blast. Too bad Nostrils is not there. 

Those two idiots, Sharon and Banana Breath, still cannot see the the problem with Faith having a friend that’s two years older than her 🥶. Oh, as long as Faith has a friend, that’s at the age that’s more prone to sexual activity, she can talk to. Mariah is actually a better parent to Faith. 

Does Chance have a trust fund?  He must because how is he able to afford that Diamond and a shit load of balloons and flowers. Rey and Chance can’t be the only two Detectives in GC because they never work. I forgot, unlike most “big” cities, there are no crimes unless a Newman is involved.  What the hell Abby, didn’t your mom raise you any better? TAKE A SHOWER and BRUSH YOUR TEETH unless you want to advertise you had a nooner. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

So, AA has a bomb? He can't blow up the Newman's or we won't have a show. What's going to happen?

Wait he does? Didn't Abby have a nigjtmare fantasy where Adam told her that had a bonb to kill the Newman before Chance got stabbed?

During that day Summer also imagined that Kyle and Lola had sex in the middle of her restaurant and Elena imagine that she really wanted Nate not Devon.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

If they want to keep AA as a character they have to do something or he'll be the New Thomas from B&B.

Maybe Adam has a bubble (silly) bomb and it's really a disturbed Abby who's after him. 

Adam needs to have a major meltdown and not go to Billy's imaginary therapist... or Sharon. Maybe they could lock him up with Patty who's much better. Bring back the actress as all better Pattycake. 

Or any woman who's Jack's age-ish -- Jack does need to get laid. To bad there are no actresses that age looking for work.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
59 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Wait he does? Didn't Abby have a nigjtmare fantasy where Adam told her that had a bonb to kill the Newman before Chance got stabbed?

During that day Summer also imagined that Kyle and Lola had sex in the middle of her restaurant and Elena imagine that she really wanted Nate not Devon.

He had some sort of device and what looked like a timer/detonator. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I was trying to figure out who tried to shoot Adam. Of course there were a lot of possibilities but Chloe and Chelsea rose to the top. But after playing the scene back I realize that it couldn’t be either one because the gunman was left handed. I’m quite sure Chloe and Chelsea are right handed. Beside, the shooter had to be better than average to hit Adam, at that distance, with a handgun.  It looked more like a .45 cal than a 9mm making it more of a professional shooter. Last thing, the hand was too big to be a woman’s. 

I don’t think it was Nostrils either because I’m quite sure he’s right handed. But he could be ambidextrous since he plays pocket pool easily as well from both sides.  

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Sake614 said:

I covet Sharon's pumpkin-colored sweater. I’m quite sure I couldn’t afford it but it isn’t even up on Worn on TV yet 😫

I really wish they would put more jewelry on there.  I wouldn't mind having some of the emerald jewelry the Abbots had, Abby's bracelet and Tracy's necklace. Sure an internet search would find similar pieces, though.  Back in 2011, there was a website for Jabot Cosmetics. Never bought any, maybe can still find some on eBay.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

Hmm, since when are Abby and Victoria so chummy? 🤔

Chloe and Chelsea are going to try to pass off Chelsea's rags as coming from some hot new designer? Good luck with that, bimbos. Chelsea's fashion ideas stink to high heaven and garbage by any other name would smell as foul. 💩💩💩

Theo, sweetie, you're not getting Dina's entire estate. Come back to Earth. At best the Abbotts will pay you a high five or low six zeroes to go away.

What a sad night out, sitting in a hotel lobby and not even enjoying drinks and appetizers. And is it safe for a young baby to be exposed to a lot of strange germs in such a public place? 😐

Why did they have Chance just chilling out on the roof like that? Seems to me the EMTs would get him down to the ambulance and to the hospital as quickly as possible instead of having him laying on the gurney exposed to the elements.

That was one gigantic maraschino cherry in Sally's drink at Society. Some kind of GMO mutation, lol? Whatever, if she takes over JCV and Chelsea and Chloe show up at Fenmore's with their anonymous line there's going to be a contest for sure. Bleh. Not sure I want to see Y&R doing B&B-style storylines.

Hope nutbag Adam is running top-notch encryption on his phone and laptop. He's leaving a hugely incriminating trail that someone like 1337 hax0r Kevin could probably trace if GCPD puts him on the case.

Summer, don't be trying to act brand new. "Strong, brazen, and occasionally devious" is you on a Tuesday. Maybe not so much on the "strong" though or you'd likely still be engaged to Kyle instead fretting over other women like Lola and Sally. 😒

Heh, it must've been Let Me Tell You About Yourself Day in GC. Kyle and Sally were giving Summer and Theo the real talk.

Chloe was looking rather unsurprised to me when Michael told them about Chance. I think she might've been trying to lay out an alibi in advance for Chelsea. Or divert potential attention from herself as the shooter.

It's unlikely Abby and Chance's family and friends wouldn't be at the hospital with her as she waits for news about his condition. Stupid Rona.

Gee, Chelz, if you think Adam had you kidnapped maybe the first thing to do after you escape isn't to return to the place he had you kidnapped from. Dummkopf. 😾

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

I sincerely hope that Lauren plopped that sad wig on her head right before she filmed today’s show because if that’s her real life hair, it’s ready to go up in flames. It’s so very dry and crispy looking. I’m not rich by any means but I do buy a good conditioner for my hair.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Kimboweena said:

I really wish they would put more jewelry on there.  I wouldn't mind having some of the emerald jewelry the Abbots had, Abby's bracelet and Tracy's necklace. Sure an internet search would find similar pieces, though.  Back in 2011, there was a website for Jabot Cosmetics. Never bought any, maybe can still find some on eBay.

I actually have a bracelet very similar to Abby’s but in gold (or gold tone since it’s costume). Just checked again and the site still isn’t updated. Sometimes it lists the jewelry as well. 

• Love 4

So the COVID restrictions are starting to bug me. I completely understand them and appreciate that the show is being so careful. But chance and Abby getting engaged shouldn’t have been done from 6 feet away. If they’re going to write romance, I’d like to SEE romance. I don’t need them on top of each other or in bed, but not even a hug? GH makes me nervous because they don’t seem to take any precautions but there must be a happy medium.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9

Do TIIC actually think that we are that stupid. Somebody wants to kill Adam and hits Chance instead. Adam is lying there on the ground exposed and doesn’t continue to fire. It would only take a few seconds for the shooter to get off another few rounds.  Why would TIIC make Adam leave the scene of the crime?  I would have been very plausible to stay and have Adam say Chance was shot protecting him.  

I’m totally over Chloe. She has some fucking nerve to pass any judgement on Sally. Chloe your an idiot to boot. Lying about who the designer is. Here we have another stupid point. Why would Lauren want to use some unknown designer when she basically has an in-house designer?  

Another dumb as fuck person. Chance is in a life or death situation and Rey keeps him from going to the hospital to ask him a question. 

Banana Breath and Phyllis are about as entertaining as watching two  octogenarians fuck.  An old married couple is celebrating their 65th wedding anniversary. They start making love and the old lady wants the old man to bite her. The old man gets out of bed and the old lady asks him where is he going. The old man says to put in his teeth  😂

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
On 11/4/2020 at 9:27 PM, Runningwild said:

The Theo connection is new and happened off-camera, but Lauren did quite a bit of crossing over to B&B. According to IMDB, she’s been in 244 episodes of B&B. 

Lauren was a regular on B&B. She even dated Eric Forrester, patriarch of the show.

On 11/4/2020 at 9:57 PM, Snaporaz said:

... Sally ...  I wish they'd bring Daniel back, just to have more options.  

That's such a great idea. Sally and Daniel would be perfect. Both are played by good and charismatic actors. Daniel dating a crazy redhead. There could be good tension between his mother and Sally.

On 11/5/2020 at 2:47 PM, CountryGirl said:

I did not appreciate Sally calling Theo "Bucko." That was her nickname for sane (with a side of sexy-ass abs) Thomas. Not to be confused with a-heartbeat-away-from-humping-a-mannequin Thomas currently airing.

Didn't she call everyone Bucko?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Hmmm...could Faith be the shooter?  We all assumed Jordan had booze in her bag, but what if she had a gun?  And Phyllis said something about how great it was that Faith went after Adam "with both barrels".  I doubt Show would go there, but it would be a nice soapy twist.

4 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

Lauren was a regular on B&B. She even dated Eric Forrester, patriarch of the show.

That's such a great idea. Sally and Daniel would be perfect. Both are played by good and charismatic actors. Daniel dating a crazy redhead. There could be good tension between his mother and Sally.

Didn't she call everyone Bucko?

Original Sally called everyone Bucko (and sometimes Bucky), but I think this Sally reserved that term for Thomas.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Do TIIC actually think that we are that stupid. Somebody wants to kill Adam and hits Chance instead. Adam is lying there on the ground exposed and doesn’t continue to fire. It would only take a few seconds for the shooter to get off another few rounds.  Why would TIIC make Adam leave the scene of the crime?  I would have been very plausible to stay and have Adam say Chance was shot protecting him.  

I suspect there are plenty of people who want to shoot Atonal Adam.

Why the scene was so awkward and poorly staged is a question. Chance looked like he was blocking a soccer goal instead pushing Atonal out of the way. Taking one for Atonal isn't a noble way to start your career at GCPD. Why the shooter didn't continue firing won't be explained to our satisfaction.  

Atonal putting on gloves to not leave finger prints (Did you wipe off the door knob, you door knob?), making the anonymous call for help and running off is textbook Atonal Adam. He would have to explain why he was at the building, the building would be searched and Chelsea's presence (fingerprints on the water bottle and all over the room) would bring on more questions. And Atonal Adam Wilson's nefarious atrocities are no different than Atonal Adam Newman's, so he can disabuse himself of that delusion.

Victor is correct that Atonal is mentally ill, and dangerously so. Planning, paying an accomplice to kidnapping a witness and carry out various parts of his plot, planting a gas-dispensing devise in Newman Towers to poison/sicken/incapacitate his entire family is a heinous act of domestic terrorism, whatever nom de plume he's creeping under.

I am disturbed by the scene with Faith denouncing Atonal Adam. She's openly hostile to his presence with Sharon, shouts down his lame excuses to blame NotBilly, dismissing Atonal and Sharon. For reasons I cannot fathom, Sharon allows Faith to walk away to park herself with Jordan -- Who Nick knows is less than forth-coming and honest. Are we supposed to believe Sharon is a little concerned about Faith's behavior, but chooses to not round her up to discuss the outburst and obvious anger Faith harbors about the Atonal Adam article? Is Sharon that oblivious of an observer in behavior in her own child? Says much about her faux-therapeutic career and skill set. I suppose when Faith blows up all over Genoa City with cannabis, condoms, Cuervo body shots and White Claw's Sharon will make it all about herself.

I’m totally over Chloe. She has some fucking nerve to pass any judgement on Sally. Chloe your an idiot to boot. Lying about who the designer is. Here we have another stupid point. Why would Lauren want to use some unknown designer when she basically has an in-house designer?  

Lauren isn't using Sally (yet) for fashion design work; Sally's intention to work for Fenmore's was to resurrect the Jabot Collective brand and her design career. I expect she'll take Theo's offer to spy on Jabot to help him win a lawsuit for Dina's estate (told 'ya) to Jack or Kyle and endear herself to the Abbott's -- Presenting Sally Spectra, head designer of the new Jabot Collective!

Chloe is very invested in generating interest for Chelsea's non-existent fashion brand. Chloe couldn't mention Chelsea's name because she stole money from Lauren with her mirror fashion site. I can't imagine Lauren would be willing to trust Chelsea again or circle the square of fraud against Lauren's precious Fenmore's stores. There's the other issue of Jack being on board with taking on Chelsea's faux fashion label, being a 49% owner of Fenmore's. 

Another dumb as fuck person. Chance is in a life or death situation and Rey keeps him from going to the hospital to ask him a question. 

C'mon Waldo. Det. Rey Rey's gotta' be told Atonal Adam is involved in Chance's shooting.

If Det. Rey Rey finds out the building Chance was shot in front of is owned by Atonal, and while questioning presents AA with a search warrant for all the contents of the condo and electronic devices, Atonal will be in the soup. Nothing is ever deleted from a smart phone or lap top unless if you remove and destroy the memory cards.

The outrageously stupid writing by TIIC is Victoria leaving Abby alone at the hospital while Chance is in surgery to tend to some child-related outing. The nanny is raising Victoria's children, let her take them to the petting zoo ... 

Banana Breath and Phyllis are about as entertaining as watching two  octogenarians fuck.  An old married couple is celebrating their 65th wedding anniversary. They start making love and the old lady wants the old man to bite her. The old man gets out of bed and the old lady asks him where is he going. The old man says to put in his teeth  😂

There's nothing to see with Nick and Phyllis shmooping/post-Sexxxy Times. JM tries to play the virile male lead and be seductive, but MS is going through the motions;  spout dialog, twist body in seductive pretzel shape, smile, more dialog, look up through her lashes, lick her fangs, smile again, make sexual suggestion with a sledge hammer, shimmy shoulders and toss hair ... <snore>

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6

Nick, put your shirt back on, stat.  NEVER, and I mean NEVER put us through that again.

can anyone think of an evening less fun than a night out with Kevin and Chloe?  Maybe a guided tour of Victor's orphanage or Adam's colon, but otherwise?  Nope.

I understand Abby not wanting the Newman's anywhere near her, but there's not a chance in hell Ashley, Jack and Tracy wouldn't be there immediately.  Even Kyle, if it meant he could skip work.  

Chance better be okay.  I'm really liking him and Abby.  Don't go mucking them up on me, Show.

Cupid Stunt, I agree about Faith.  Both Nick and Sharon are self-centered dolts, but them not chasing her down after her encounter with Adam makes no sense.

As for whoever tried to shoot Adam, well, shooting Adam should be a 3 shots for a buck game at the local carnival.  Winner gets their choice of a stuffed animal.  And a dinner plate.

• LOL 7
  • Love 10

Chance will be fine, boes.  My guess is the bullet hit his swimmer factory and his plans for making Abby his brood mare will go up in flames.  But that doesn't mean they still can't plan a boffo wedding reception at Newman Total Landscaping.

• LOL 16
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Snaporaz said:

Chance will be fine, boes.  My guess is the bullet hit his swimmer factory and his plans for making Abby his brood mare will go up in flames.  But that doesn't mean they still can't plan a boffo wedding reception at Newman Total Landscaping.

Hahaha!  This is a perfect post, Snaporaz!  

You done killed me ####DEAD ####

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Chance ain't going nowhere, he and Abby are the only couple that seem to have a modicum of chemistry...though I'm enjoying the fact that due to COVID we are spared from having to see the big red SYHPllis, she of the twisty pron arms, attacking Dickolas every other scene...small delights right now people, small delights...

• LOL 7
  • Love 8

Does anyone else think that Theo and Sally look like they could be brother and sister?

Yesterday I noticed they had similar lips but I think Sally's are chemically enhanced while Theo's are the natural ones he was born with. Nah, I don't want to see them turn out to be siblings. The relationship coincidences that have already landed in GC are bad enough, IMO. Look at the work the writers did to make Theo related to the Abbotts. Fat lot of good it did for Theo.

Nick, put your shirt back on, stat.  NEVER, and I mean NEVER put us through that again.

Had to laugh at the way he was strutting around with his shirt off like he was Jason Statham or somebody. The day Jason shows up with the kind of muffin top Nick had is the day I gouge my eyes out. I wonder what happened because for a while Nick had gotten back to looking pretty tight--tight for his age, anyway. It must be hard to compete with guys like Chance though.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

I didn't realize Elena was a surgeon.

Adam: You ain't pinnin' nothin' on me ya dumb copper! I'm as clean as a whistle!
Rey: Oh really? The last word Chance said before he went unconscious was your name.
Adam: Muh. Thuh. Fuh!

Did Rey seriously expect Adam to be straight with him of all people? Surely the GCPD has detectives besides him who could question Adam.

OMG, Sharon, the world does not revolve around you. Why would she have caused Adam to shoot Chance? Why would she have been involved at all? 😑

So does Adam have DID? Nice of the show to keep giving the actor who plays young Adam more work though.

Hah, hah, Billy! Even Abby in her distress could pick up on your shadiness. I hope she tells her mommy and Jack how you tried to manipulate her to get more dirt on Adam. You're gonna be in so much trouble! 🙄

Am still liking Abby's engagement ring but dang if she isn't going to be getting it caught in stuff a lot. The stone sits kind of high up on the setting. 💍

Heh, Lily rolling her eyes at Billy like, "What did I tell you, fool? You tried it though." You better think again, Billy. Jill is not going to let you take advantage of her to get to Chance. Have you met her before? You'll be lucky if she doesn't pop you one upside your head.

Hmm. Adam better not be running around informing people Chance woke up. He's lucky Abby or someone close to the situation didn't see him lurking around the ICU. It could look like he was hoping to finish the job on Chance. 😐

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
41 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I didn't realize Elena was a surgeon.

14 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

o-O Last I remember she was practically a trainee.

Maybe she learned all about being a top-notch surgeon from Nate.  You know, in that Genoa City version of a Vulcan mind meld sorta thing they did at the clinic a while back?  I thought for SURE she might have picked up something else during that 3 minute tutorial but then I probably underestimated Nate Natey Nate Nate Nate's powers.......

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

Maybe she learned all about being a top-notch surgeon from Nate.  You know, in that Genoa City version of a Vulcan mind meld sorta thing they did at the clinic a while back?  I thought for SURE she might have picked up something else during that 3 minute tutorial but then I probably underestimated Nate Natey Nate Nate Nate's powers.......

Three minutes?! Nah, I thinks that's way generous. Nate hadn't gotten any in a while and he probably shot off like a bottle rocket as soon as entry was achieved. Plus, one would hope there was some kind of, um, barrier in place to keep much of a, uh, transfer of any meaningful sort from happening. Elena probably spent one of her lonely evenings googling and watching YouView videos and she figured out how to do operations on her own. Yeah, that's the ticket! 😉

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

The one and only thing that TIIC got right in a long long time is in the talk that Lily had with Sharon. But as an amazing psychologist, who got her degree out of a Crack-a-Jacks box, Sharon seemed to think that talking to other cancer survivors was a foreign concept.  Take it from me, cancer is a bitch.  It shows up when you least expect it even for “cancer survivors”. 

In the absence of Nate, Elena is now the doctor for all seasons. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, Gam2 said:

If the actors on GH can interact closely, why can’t those on Y&R and B&B? How many long distance engagements, hospital scenes do we have to suffer through?

Probably because Y&R is adhering to actual social distancing and GH isn’t. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, gingerella said:

Probably because Y&R is adhering to actual social distancing and GH isn’t. 

I'm very grateful to show for protecting their cast and crew the way they seem to be doing.  I don't watch GH or any other soaps other than Y&R these days and I really appreciate the show for both being back on the air and doing it as safely as possible, even with the awkwardness of some scenes.

Now for something completely different - did Show end up with a warehouse full of burgundy material or something?  We had Dummer and Sally both in outfits that color and now ButtBiscuit is parading around in another one of his undertaker suits, this one looking iike it was made from a piece of uncooked liver.  

He's never looked better.

Oh look, wardrobe is making us some new outfits!

giphy.gif

This one's for Beely!

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

oh NO! The MWTs are going to have Adam have hired a hit man to take him out after he gassed the Newmans. Just a theory but they just can't resisit pileing on

Spoiler

ignore the spoiler - it popped up and won't go away

The Cops (keystone) will probably arrest Billy and then it will turn out some hireling or day player will have pulled the trigger. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Chance's hair sure looked nice for someone laid up in the hospital. No bedhead at all. 🤠

I liked Phyllis' coat though it seemed like it was a size or two too big for her.

Right, Phyllis. You would be the last person Faith would call if she was in trouble. You would however be the first person she should call to deal with a two-faced trouble-maker like Jordan.

Nick's going to get tired of running interference between his sister and his girlfriend. Victoria can't really compete though with Phyllis' weaponized cooch. She should just call in the loan and be done with the drama.

Wait, isn't Adam still suspected of kidnapping Chelsea? That's not slanderous, it's criminal. Ease up there, Victor. Adam is no misunderstood angel.

Okay, Jill is supposed to be trying to get a flight back from the other side of the world, and last we heard of Chance's daddy he was incommunicado, wandering the Australian outback. But where is Nina? Doesn't she live in L.A.? It shouldn't be that hard for her to hop a flight back to GC.

I don't get why Rey would tell Adam that he thinks Chelsea tried to kill him. Doesn't that put Chelsea in more danger since they think Adam had her kidnapped? 🤔

Sharon. You never learn, do you? You don't have some kind of magical power over Adam. You and Hope Logan out in L.A. should form an online support group for women who just can't seem to let go of their psycho ex.

Wait, what? Chance woke up long enough to get Adam off the hook and now he's in dire condition again? Yeesh. 🙁

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Nostrils, Banana Breath, and Adam are complete fuck ups. Olive Oyl is not a fuck up but she’s a complete and unadulterated ego maniac. Just about everything that Nostrils has fucked up leaving DD in the car, trying to kill Adam twice, publishing the article about Adam without giving two shits about the fallout, putting Olive in jeopardy because of his gambling, embezzlement, sleeping with Summer etc. Nostrils gets held harmless. Yes, Adam is no poster boy not even close, but everyone thinks that Adam is the town pariah or should I say Frankenstein’s monster. 

So it turns out Faith is hung over and not high.  

Rey looked so disappointed when Chance told him that Adam was not the shooter but it’s hard to tell if that was a look of disappointment or just his usual disapproving scowl.  Hey Rey, instead of throwing accusations around why don’t you have your tech wizard, Kevin, check for cctv cameras in the area?  I had to laugh, Chelsea gets protective custody and Adam gets ungatz. 

Cancer, what cancer?  Sharon looks better now than she did before her diagnosis. And finally we have the dumbest most outrageous thing of the day. Chance is in intensive care unit and there are no bells or whistles going off when he’s crashing.  When I was in intensive care, I couldn’t fart without setting off alarms 😜

Banana Breath, Adam’s power and control?  You and your sister are the King and Queen of power and control. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
On 11/10/2020 at 10:03 PM, Snaporaz said:

Hmmm...could Faith be the shooter?  We all assumed Jordan had booze in her bag, but what if she had a gun?  And Phyllis said something about how great it was that Faith went after Adam "with both barrels".  I doubt Show would go there, but it would be a nice soapy twist.

Faith was either drunk or had the DTs, so to actually hit a live person without a lot of practice would be pretty damn amazing. Unless she had secret training in marksmanship at school that we don't know about. 😉 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Faith was either drunk or had the DTs, so to actually hit a live person without a lot of practice would be pretty damn amazing. Unless she had secret training in marksmanship at school that we don't know about. 😉 

well... technically the intended target was missed  so....

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

I would love for the shooter to have been Faith because wow what a wake-up call that would be for all the alleged adults involved in this mess with Adam. However, I'd be surprised if the show went there with a 13-year old because that would have been premeditated murder. My money's on Alyssa or Chloe.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I would love for the shooter to have been Faith because wow what a wake-up call that would be for all the alleged adults involved in this mess with Adam. However, I'd be surprised if the show went there with a 13-year old because that would have been premeditated murder. My money's on Alyssa or Chloe.

I think it was Nick.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

I cannot believe this trash is defiling Kay Chancellor's home. Take your fetid pile of rat feces of a relationship back to your own place, Chelsea and Adam. 😐

The break up must be wearing on Elena hard. She looks to me like she hasn't eaten a meal in weeks. Gee, and she lives with a chef.

Wonder what the psi is of Summer's lips? 😼

I'm surprised Lauren didn't already have an executive assistant. Those job duties she rattled off to Sally had to have been handled by somebody and I can't imagine Lauren the Fenmore's CEO was doing clerical stuff herself.

Why doesn't Amanda register with one of those commercial DNA databases? Right now that would seem like a straightforward way for her to find any unknown relatives.

Bleh, not trying to hear any pep talks from Jack to Kyle about Summer. You should wish better for your son, Jack. That is unless you secretly hate him and want him to be miserable. 🤔

Lol, bet Mariah's new career path is going to as a wedding planner. Sharon's wedding probably isn't going to happen though and I could see Abby getting desperate enough to pull together a bedside wedding to Chance.

Shut up, Chelsea. You always take Adam back eventually. Always. And this time you don't have Nick as a temporary fall back plan. Guess you could give Jack a shot, hah, hah.

Wait, what? No Lauren. Not Kyle or Summer to run JCV. AFAIC she has the fashion freshness of a 1950s Simplicity pattern book and he's a twerp.

Elena, giiirrrlll. Did you bump your head or something because this time last week or so you were still professing your love to Devon. Now you say you've been getting moist for Nate for months? Shame!

One thing I'll say for Elena & Nate though. Their kids would likely have gorgeous eyes.

Hey, it's Brittany! Theo is not messing around. But the Abbotts can hire a whole team of lawyers. Sigh, they could've avoided this so easily by not being thoughtless jerks to Theo.

Billy? Nah, Adam, I wouldn't be looking in that direction. I feel like the shooter was a woman. Besides, Billy doesn't really have the presence of mind right now to be trying to kill you.

Re the previews: so Lauren does want Summer to run JCV. Well, let me go short my Fenmore's stock right quick. 😉

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Adam's shooter is probably the minion he hired to kidnap Gaspy.  He had his eardrum blown out by the gasping, and shot at Adam because Adam's a damn cheapskate that should have paid him hazard pay.  Who else would know where Adam would be?  B. Biscuit is too busy sliming up to his co-worker and playing pocket pool.  And if all of these people are following Adam around, why did Cowboy Chance see the conga line on the roof?

• LOL 6
  • Love 1