Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

The dresses are by the same designer. The arms akimbo stance with both dresses? I'm hoping it's an inside joke.

UEzKLGh.jpg91t0VVa.jpg

baby lesbian energy

On one particular well-known soap forum a lot of the posters lost their minds at the idea the show might be writing a gay storyline for Faith. The sentiment seemed to be that the actress is too young for any storyline involving sexuality. I think the mostly unspoken undercurrent was probably something less generous but the site is tightly moderated and likely wouldn't allow open bigotry to be posted. But yeah, it's odd that no one seems to be concerned about this older kid who seems to have a lot of influence over Faith. I bet if her new pal were a boy it'd be a different story. Wouldn't it be interesting if Jordan is transgender?

He's got some weird clout/sway with TPTB

Any more weird than the clout/sway PB allegedly has with TPTB to keep VR from being rehired despite fans still calling for Dru's return? Or the clout/sway EB allegedly has not only to get people fired (e.g., Maura West, who's version of Diane was killed off in a way that was unusually vicious, IMO) but virtually blackballed in Hollywood altogether (MM)?

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I watched that romantic proposal from Rey to Sharon today. He put the ring on the coffee table, she picked it up and put it on her own finger and they smiled at each other. These two actors are so dull, not invested in their characters and can barely muster any enthusiasm. Sharon says a line then Rey says one and then she says another one. They’re not even trying anymore.

Yeah that was pretty bad, Kyle&Summer's was better, they at least cut the scenes to not look so bad. It would have been better to pretend he gave it offscreen.

• Love 6
17 hours ago, Gam2 said:

He put the ring on the coffee table, she picked it up and put it on her own finger and they smiled at each other.

fer crying out loud.  They couldn't have used a little hand sanitizer, Chlorox and close ups (so the actors could wear masks) and vigorous hand washing afterwards to have him put it on her finger?  That's like tossing a condom on the coffee table as foreplay.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, MollyB said:

fer crying out loud.  They couldn't have used a little hand sanitizer, Chlorox and close ups (so the actors could wear masks) and vigorous hand washing afterwards to have him put it on her finger?  That's like tossing a condom on the coffee table as foreplay.

It would have been better to happen off screen. You also have to take into account the actor's personal comfort levels. Maybe SC or JV were anxious and TIIC accommodated them. I wish they'd just acknowledge the damn pandemic like many other shows have.

Edited by peacheslatour
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5

It could be also what they're mandated by the union/network/production etc.. They must have rules for everyone with the exceptions of the people who live together who can override those rules.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, JasonCC said:

Speaking of Doris, is she alive? 

Nothing has been said to indicate that she died, but it's pretty strange that we've gone through almost this entire cancer storyline and there's been nary a mention of Sharon's mother.  

As for the ring thing, that didn't bother me at all.  I think I've just adjusted my withered brain to the reality of doing work like this in our current world and trying to make it work as best they can in their tvland life where none of this is happening.

I'm really glad, though, that as clunky as scenes like that can be, that Show is being so appropriately careful with the cast and crew's health and well being.  I don't want to add any worry about what I'm watching onscreen to my already heightened anxiety about the virus.  It's all so damned awful as it is.

Edited by boes
  • Useful 2
  • Love 10

Nothing has been said to indicate that she died, but it's pretty strange that we've gone through almost this entire cancer storyline and there's been nary a mention of Sharon's mother.

Yeah, I tried looking that up and other that SN's wiki, all could find was some ramblings on the Site That Is Not Named. In other words, no real information.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Christian LeBlanc looks great with the gray hair. The purple hair wasn’t a good look. I like seeing the Baldwin family with Gloria, Michael. & Kevin again. They are such a crazy bunch. Is Esther still on the show? I don’t watch everyday but Thursday and Fridays show and didn’t see her but it appears that Kevin and Chloe have taken over Chancellor mansion. I’m glad it’s back to looking somewhat like the old set but I still prefer the couch the old way thus making the set bigger. Now, it’s so crammed looking. You live and die with the budget in daytime anymore. I miss the 80’s. LOL!!!!!   

• Love 8

The last I recall hearing of Doris was during the trial for JT's "murder." Sharon and the others were about to be sentenced and they mentioned that Doris was on a cruise in the middle of some ocean and wouldn't be able to get back in time. Who knows what her excuse is now. I'm choosing to believe Sharon doesn't want her there because she's got enough to deal without Doris dragging her down. Knowing Doris she'd find a way to blame Sharon for getting sick. 😑

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 10/24/2020 at 3:07 PM, Artsda said:

It could be also what they're mandated by the union/network/production etc.. They must have rules for everyone with the exceptions of the people who live together who can override those rules.

I'm back to confirm there are indeed mandatory COVID-19 rules in place and yes, exceptions are made for people living together.  If Y&R were found not in compliance, filming would be shut down.

On 10/24/2020 at 12:22 PM, peacheslatour said:

I wish they'd just acknowledge the damn pandemic like many other shows have.

I mean, they could do that.  But then Y&R would have to explain why couples on the show are staying six feet away from each other.  Anyway, I honestly thought Y&R would come up with some sort of mystery storyline.  Like why employees at NE, Jabot, Chancellor Enterprises or whatever "companies" now exist in GC, suddenly kept falling ill and feared passing it to family members to naturally keep actors apart.  And why hair turned from black to grey overnight or fell out completely explaining Nikki's Coronavirus Wig.  When filming finally returned to the new normal, cast whoever as the villain of the piece and why they poisoned the <chose one> water system, food supply, air conditioning/heating ducts, office walls, etc etc in their quest for the ultimate revenge.  I might have tuned back in for that.  Might being the operative world.  It would also be dependent upon the show not messing with Lauren/Michael.  I do miss all of you. 

Carry one.  

Edited by MissAlmond
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
59 minutes ago, MissAlmond said:

When filming finally returned to the new normal, cast whoever as the villain of the piece and why they poisoned the <chose one> water system, food supply, air conditioning/heating ducts, office walls, etc etc in their quest for the ultimate revenge.

I love this!

Didn’t DAYS do a poisoned paint storyline years ago?   With the paint making Laura Horton crazy or something?  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Didn’t DAYS do a poisoned paint storyline years ago?   With the paint making Laura Horton crazy or something?

I have no idea LOL. My thought was just that a storyline incorporating COVID-19 restrictions would have been rather cool.  The IRL couples could have been written as the GC rule breakers!  

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, MissAlmond said:

I have no idea LOL. My thought was just that a storyline incorporating COVID-19 restrictions would have been rather cool.  The IRL couples could have been written as the GC rule breakers!  

Paul would go wild throwing everyone in jail for infractions based on no evidence and do contract tracing on the whiteboard in the main room of GCPD, covering it with a bedsheet whenever members of the public drop in.

• LOL 8
3 hours ago, geauxaway said:

I love this!

I think so but that was originally done on Dynasty with Adam poisoning Jeff.

• Love 4

Today’s episode was brought to you by the letter S & R for the self righteousness of GC. 

I not sure but it looks like a thumb drive that Gloria is hiding.  What else could it be?  A fight between Gloria and Esther could be promoted as Bug Eyes vs BuckTeeth.  

The Chipmunks have some nerve ragging on Adam.  I believe Adam can still get Chloe arrested for attempted murder.  I believe the statute of limitations has not expired on blowing the cabin. Chloe is as good as Nostrils for not taking any blame for anything they do. 

Nostrils, God’s gift to the world.  What a piece of 💩. Lily, I would rather eat out of a cesspool than kiss Nostrils. 

I’m so over Kevin and Chloe. These two horses asses belong in Victor’s stable let alone the Chancellor Mansion. What ever happened to the house that Angelo Veneziano gave to him?  

Yes Nostrils, Johnny is your son but you are also very unbalanced. I think you should start worrying about him.  I love the way that Nostrils threatens Adam. With gestures with his right arm and playing pocket pool with his left.  Maybe you didn’t kill anyone Nostrils but you came close to killing Adam twice but through your actions you were responsible for two deaths, DD and Gabriel Bingham. 

• Love 6

Lily and Kevin acting like old pals? Fcuk ALL that noise. What's next, Kevin having lunch with Tracy to reminisce fondly about Colleen? IMO the people responsible for this b.s. should feel extremely bad about themselves and their poor life choices. ☠

I've never been much of a fan of Esther's but I must say her hair looked fabulous today.

Oh please, Chelsea. How many times have you and Adam broken up and gotten back together? You're mainly mad because right now you don't have a rich guy on the hook. And Chloe, how you do still trash Adam to Chelsea? Did you forget who you're married to?

Adam, you have my permission to divert whatever nefarious resources you're currently aiming at Billy over to Kevin. Just for as long as it takes to shut Kevin's smirking, unrepentant mouth permanently.

OMG, Billy, get a hobby. One that doesn't involve perpetually obsessing over Adam. Meanwhile, does Victoria have any body fat at all? She looked absolutely skeletal to me. Her waist measurement must be a negative number. 😼

I'm not hating the idea of Lily & Billy as a couple. She could do worse. 🙂 O hai, Cane and Kevin.

So Victoria and the kids are still living in the tack house. Did the Father Knows Best set fall into a sinkhole? Whatever, that crack Newman ranch security must be slacking on the job again.

I see a kidnapping in Johnny's future. Darn those bumpy elevator rides. Or darn those bitter, bad seed uncles. Who else would be wanting to go after Johnny or Katie? A disgruntled former NE media division employee who got made redundant when Victoria sold it to ChancComm?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

Damn, Victoria’s cold. Once Chelsea told her that she left Adam, she told her don’t let the door hit ya on her way out of Genoa City. In that one line she showed just how threatened she is by Chelsea’s potential claim on Johnny. She wants her the hell out of town and far away from her and hers.

Victoria is also dumb and hypocritical as hell. She aims Billy at Adam - knowing he’s mentally unsound, will always hate Adam, is capable of killing him- and thinks she can talk him down from taking another shot at him? She’s right to be scared because she’s given Adam reason to screw with her and Billy.  Adam has nothing to lose now that he’s been exposed and trashed as far as working at Newman. If she truly thinks he isn’t capable of change or remorse, she’s made him MORE dangerous to her and her family because he has no reason to give a crap. And yet then they appeal to his decency when they repeatedly tell him he has none/isn’t capable of it. This is why I hate the Newmans- they’re dirty and manipulative and commit crimes all the time but they judge Adam to be worse because they can. Nikki’s killed twice with extenuating circumstances and nearly a third time with JT for Victoria which they all covered up. Victor was an abusive husband who held a man in a dungeon and fed him rats. I totally get Adam has done some heinous crap, but of all the Newmans I’m Team Adam.

Billy and Chloe have my sympathy for their loss of Delia, but after the number of times they’ve tried to kill Adam and only failed due to luck/circumstance/Adam’s amazing resiliency they’re guilty of murder a half times over. The two times Adam has taken a life were not malicious and were accidental. And Adam has shown guilt over both acts. Neither Chloe nor Billy care about their collateral damage in pursuit of Adam. If/when they kill/harm a child in their vendettas will they take the blame or find a way to blame Adam?

Which leads me to the theory that Chelsea’s headaches are indicative of blackouts and she’s the one who broke into Victoria’s house. She’s now subconsciously fixated on Johnny as hers since she had to send Connor away and also may want revenge on Billy/Victoria for destroying Adam and their family with their scheme. Also Johnny is a large part of the Chadam origin story- Adam saved Chelsea and helped her deliver him and it bonded them so that in the aftermath the two outsiders looked to each other for companionship and ended up falling in love. Chelsea may look at Johnny as a reminder of better times for her and Adam.  Of course Billy and Nick will blame Adam for ‘breaking’ Chelsea when she was cracked as a con from jump and it’s been the Billy and Nick that have used Chelsea as a pawn in their battles with Adam.

Lots of interesting ground to mine for Chadam’s beloved one child together, Connor, to grapple that he has an older half-brother in his cousin Johnny and his younger cousin Cristin is his half-brother as well. I can’t blame the kid for being even more messed up when it all comes out down the line.

Adam’s right, Kevin. You gloat now, but crap can easily come for you or those you love. Don’t tempt the gods, twerp.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Useful 3
  • Love 6
On 10/22/2020 at 2:48 PM, lightninggirl said:

She's not going anywhere as she's Bryton's gal IRL. He's got some weird clout/sway with TPTB, so unless he falls out of favor or dumps her she'll have some sort of storyline. Even if they kill her off they'll probably resurrect her ass with a Hilary/Amanda bullshit storyline (again).

I'm going to have to disagree. Bryton has no away. If he did, Devon and Elena wouldn't have been backburned. 

• Useful 2

Billy sure has a set of shriveled balls to tell Lily that she wants to kiss him.  She has to beware of catching a permanent case of cold sores.

Sorry, but I’m not a fan of Gloria right now.  I know she’s always been over the top, but she’s wayyyy over now.  And her clothes are just too much. I did love how Esther handled her.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Just a few random observations from today's episode.....

It's wonderful having Judith Chapman back, regardless the storyline, least so far.  I'm hoping whatever the story is, that it expands beyond Kevin and Chloe, though.  It would be nice if both Kevin and Michael remembered that Gloria stood by their shifty, infectious, felonious asses throughout their time in Genoa City and the least they can do is return the favor.

MCE wasn't bad in her scenes today.  Not much heaving, a minimum of gasping.  I thought she was pretty good, especially, in her scenes with Victoria.  Chloe, too, wasn't bad today.  Either she's less brittle and shrill than usual or I'm feeling nice.  Nah....

I wish Show would make sure to give Mark Grossman time to go to the bathroom before his scenes.  The way he keeps shifting from leg to leg, all that lower body jerkiness, the guy needs to get to the can in the worst way.  Between that and his constantly bobbing head he seems like a possessed, potty-mouthed Ken doll.

ButtBiscuit should never use the phrase "chase my own tail" EVER, in any situation.  Not only is it far too easy to imagine him chasing his own tail to make up for everyone else giving it a pass, it begs the question of what one would do with it, when and if he caught it.  Any tail that flat should be legally mandated as catch and release.

I had to rewind the scene where he was coming on to Lily with his kissing comments because the shine coming off his nose momentarily blinded me.  Outside of the utter obnoxiousness of his self-regard, Lily should be treating him as a social distancing must, just as she should Kevin.  Dumbfuckery is also contagious, apparently.

So Show ends with Adam and ButtBiscuit having yet one more face-off over Dead Delia.  Yawn...

I have no dog in this fight.  I'd just like to see both of them neutered and micro chipped.

In any case, we had a day without Phyllis OR Nick!  Good times, huh?

Edited by boes
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10
13 hours ago, boes said:

Just a few random observations from today's episode.....

It's wonderful having Judith Chapman back, regardless the storyline, least so far.  I'm hoping whatever the story is, that it expands beyond Kevin and Chloe, though.  It would be nice if both Kevin and Michael remembered that Gloria stood by their shifty, infectious, felonious asses throughout their time in Genoa City and the least they can do is return the favor.

JC is a very good time to watch on Show. Over the top, overdressed for the occasion (I do miss Mrs. Chancellor's bejeweled cocktail hour togs), overwrought, and scheming in hyper-drive. 

Whatever Gloria's in the thick of, having Kevin and Michael bailing her out would be a lot of fun.

MCE wasn't bad in her scenes today.  Not much heaving, a minimum of gasping.  I thought she was pretty good, especially, in her scenes with Victoria.  Chloe, too, wasn't bad today.  Either she's less brittle and shrill than usual or I'm feeling nice.  Nah....

Chelsea made her point, without digressions or going into over-drive, spitting out her dialog. And she managed little huffing and puffing, and didn't blow her analysis of Atonal's true nature. 

Chloe managed to be concise and venomous, hitting Atonal in all his open wounds. Her naked hatred was palpable. Good on her.

Which gives Atonal Adam no other venue than to manipulate Sharon, and turn her focus back on to his self-sabotaged Nobody Loves Me! boo hooing and personal pant compass™ Help My Penis Heal My Crippled Psyche! 

Sharon and Det. Rey Rey should have arranged an insta-wedding, because NYEve is more than enough time for Atonal to do damage to their brittle bond.

I wish Show would make sure to give Mark Grossman time to go to the bathroom before his scenes.  The way he keeps shifting from leg to leg, all that lower body jerkiness, the guy needs to get to the can in the worst way.  Between that and his constantly bobbing head he seems like a possessed, potty-mouthed Ken doll.

mr-bean-gif-4.gif

AA is a dolt.

ButtBiscuit should never use the phrase "chase my own tail" EVER, in any situation.  Not only is it far too easy to imagine him chasing his own tail to make up for everyone else giving it a pass, it begs the question of what one would do with it, when and if he caught it.  Any tail that flat should be legally mandated as catch and release.

<snerk>

Anyone dim enough (Dumber, anyone?) to catch that tail will need a Silkwood shower and immediate quarantine.

When he jams his hands in pockets, the shoulder pads in his suit jackets make him look more hunched and scrawny than normal.

I had to rewind the scene where he was coming on to Lily with his kissing comments because the shine coming off his nose momentarily blinded me.  Outside of the utter obnoxiousness of his self-regard, Lily should be treating him as a social distancing must, just as she should Kevin.  Dumbfuckery is also contagious, apparently.

I pity Lily having to sit through his knuckleheaded flatteries and flirting.

Why isn't she throwing the corporate book at his proboscis, reminding him that sexual harassment is against Chancellor Industries corporate standards and state/federal law ... unless if Lily's into his jive. 

<Ick>

So Show ends with Adam and ButtBiscuit having yet one more face-off over Dead Delia.  Yawn...

I have no dog in this fight.  I'd just like to see both of them neutered and micro chipped.

<snore>

It's such a tired canard with TIIC, I can't be bothered to pay attention. 

Snarl. Crane neck. Sneer. Thrust out chest. Snarl. Weeble wobble. Threat issued. Piss a line on the carpet or in the Astroturf. Scoff. Threaten in earnest. Either End Scene or stalk off stage.

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ...

In any case, we had a day without Phyllis OR Nick!  Good times, huh?

something-good-1603051947.gif

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

Lol, Lily was like, "Did I send for any of these Newmans? No? Then why the eff do they keep trying to come at me?"

I can't believe I'm going to say it but I'm with Phyllis on not letting Nick buy out the hotel loan from Victoria. It's as if the Newmans kids are three bored tabby housecats and they're treating her like a cat toy. They're not entitled to screw with Phyllis' livelihood just because they can. That said, they don't know she helped Adam try to mess with Victor's medication. Once that comes out, all bets are off.

On the one hand, I think Lola and Elena seem like a natural galpal situation that's long overdue. But OTOH, Lola might not be ready for Elena's overly melodramatic tendencies. I guess we'll see. At least Elena will have someone to ask to be her maid of honor (eventually) and the choice won't seem desperate or out of left field.

If Summer didn't want to be found out by Nick and Phyllis, seems to me she would've gone to any other hotel in town. Like, say, the GCAC. 😑

Y&R must've recently gotten a good deal on jeans. Seems like more characters are wearing them now. Today it was Sharon, Elena, Nick, and Summer.

Was that photo of Kyle and Summer as kids really from the show archives? I don't see how they would've been hanging out together because I don't think Diane and Phyllis were friendly like that. Plus, Kyle is four or five years older than Summer. Seems to me like he would've been either bored with her or repelled by her when they were kids.

Kyle, your Harvard education failed you. That presentation you conducted for Summer was weak and unconvincing. You are not an exciting new investment opportunity.

And there it is. I knew Phyllis try to would play the Summer card with Billy eventually.

Ehhh, I'm having a hard time seeing why Victoria thought it was her place to warn Lily about Billy. They're not friends, Lily already knows Billy, and Lily is a grown-a$$ woman who can make her own decisions about who to get involved with.

Whee, guess Elena had to leave her pricey new designer rags back at Devon's when he kicked her out. 😼

Okay, young single men of GC, form a line right over here. Now, those of you who aren't self-entitled, clueless fcukbois take two steps forward. Not so fast there, Kyle Abbott. 😒

Billy. You should've called Phyllis' bluff and told Victoria about Summer yourself. At least then Victoria could threaten Phyllis with telling Nick. It's going to be way worse if Victoria finds out another way.

Is Jordan supposed to be still in high school? She looks about 25 to me. Whatever, wonder what her agenda with Faith is? Because something shady is definitely being pulled on her end. 🤔

Bet Kyle will head over to Society to drown his sorrows. (Because it's the only bar in town that will serve him, apparently.) And there will be Lola, working the hell out of that velvet dress.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7

Jordan seems to be about 17, which would make me suspicious as a parent if my ~13 year old were hanging out with her. As in, why would a 17 year old have any desire to spend time with someone so much younger?

• Useful 3
  • Love 12

Hold the phone.  Don’t Banana Breath diverse himself of his money?  So where did Banana Breath get the money to by Olive Oyl out?  Wouldn’t it have to be in the high millions?  

Sharon, just a few treatments?  Really?  It should be more like months. 

Lola is right, Elena is more fun than Kyle but not by much.  

Phyllis, what information can Nostrils provide to you about Olive Oyl that will give you the upper hand?  Sounds desperate Phyllis.  

Olive Oyl is fluttering around GC dropping unsolicited “words of wisdom” to all she surveys 🤮.  

Can we please get one story with continuity?  Why did Banana Breath act like he didn’t know that Jordan was the one Faith met up with the other night unless this is a different Jordan?  Wasn’t Banana Breath the one that took Faith from the park to CL?  Did Jordan leave by then and Faith was there alone?  Anyway, Jordan looks a few years older than Faith so why would Jordan befriend a Faith than girls her own age?  Maybe in the real world but not in GC where most have an ulterior motive.  Nuff said 😜

Kyle, I have an idea. Why don’t you make Summer a peanut and jelly sandwich and put her out of her misery?  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
On 10/26/2020 at 10:50 PM, KLovestoShop said:

Sorry, but I’m not a fan of Gloria right now.  I know she’s always been over the top, but she’s wayyyy over now.  And her clothes are just too much. I did love how Esther handled her.  

I hated Gloria when she was first introduced and when she ate the show everyday.  But now?  I find her a completely entertaining breath of fresh air.  The voice, the drama, the clothes... it's all deliciously so over the top.  

I really couldn't care less about Billy vs Adam, or Kyle's ongoing drama with Summer, or anything to do with Phyllis... so as far as I'm concerned, we need more Gloria.  She takes away from the boring storylines.

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
12 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

!!!!!!! You're assholes, Show.  Get a least one thing right.

12 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Kyle, I have an idea. Why don’t you make Summer a peanut and jelly sandwich and put her out of her our misery?  

fixed that for you.

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Hold the phone.  Don’t Banana Breath diverse himself of his money?  So where did Banana Breath get the money to by Olive Oyl out?  Wouldn’t it have to be in the high millions?  

I guess it pays cash money to play the local philanthropist, slouch around Nick's home-bound Underpants Annex, and play 8-Ball at The Phoenix, because I thought Nick gave his money to charity as well.

Perhaps he created a trust for the money and receives a stipend from the interest the trust generates. or maybe the New Hope Charity pays exceptionally well for the mediocre job Nick performs.

TIIC aren't very interested in historical continuity.

I rolled my eyes at that too.

Again, another problem TIIC have with writing a story to reflect reasonable RL medical treatment.

Sharon's treatment can't take months to complete when she has a NYEve wedding to plan and must look like she just walked out of Sunkissed Bride Magazine.

Stop making sense and rummaging around in my brain, Waldo. 

Lola is right, Elena is more fun than Kyle but not by much.  

Elena used to be less dour and weepy before she hooked up with Darvon. 

I hold TIIC and Darvon responsible for turning her into a tiresome, brainless drudge.

They did clean up nicely; Lola was gorgeous in the blue slip dress. And I did enjoy Lola yelping at Dumber for being a moron in The Phoenix lobby. 

Phyllis, what information can Nostrils provide to you about Olive Oyl that will give you the upper hand?  Sounds desperate Phyllis.  

NotBilly should totally ruin all Phyllis' plots against Victoria by telling Vick about the Revenge Boink. It disarms Phyllis and gives Victoria a potent weapon against her 'partner.' NotBilly doesn't care how bad it makes him look in Victoria's estimation; he's way past retrieval. 

Olive Oyl is fluttering around GC dropping unsolicited “words of wisdom” to all she surveys 🤮.  

Forewarned is forearmed.

Reminding Lily that NotBilly is a loose cannon, without parameters, is doing a public service to the citizens of Genoa City. Lily acknowledged that the Atonal Adam expose' was a reckless act by NotBilly, and she was around when NotBilly bankrupted Brash & Sassy by not buying cosmetic-grade ingredients for B&S products to save money. Lily brushing aside Victoria's warning doesn't bode well for the Chance dot Com new business model or Lily's personal life.

Victoria telling Chelsea to take a hike (Chelz wants to get involved in Johnny's life after years of no interest) was fully justified. Victoria is Johnny's mother, and his well-being and safety is her first priority. Chelsea is mildly unbalanced and still involved with the neurotically vengeful Atonal Adam. Putting Johnny in Atonal's presence would be too tempting an opportunity for AA to resist. Manipulating, lying or hurting Johnny to torment NotBilly and Victoria is right in middle of his wheelhouse. 

Can we please get one story with continuity? Why did Banana Breath act like he didn’t know that Jordan was the one Faith met up with the other night unless this is a different Jordan?  Wasn’t Banana Breath the one that took Faith from the park to CL?  Did Jordan leave by then and Faith was there alone?  Anyway, Jordan looks a few years older than Faith so why would Jordan befriend a Faith than girls her own age?  Maybe in the real world but not in GC where most have an ulterior motive.  Nuff said 😜

Does that scene have something to do with Nick's promise to Faith not to tell Sharon she sneaked out of the house and got caught by Mariah and Nick?

IDK.

Jordan reminds me of a few of Thing 1&2s acquaintances from school; An abundance of adult experiences in a child's body and mind -- 16 going on 29. An unfortunate and dangerous situation.

Why is Jordan involved with Faith? Faith has the sadz, is self-isolating, lying and lonely. Faith's old friends have proved to be mean girl trolls and she doesn't think she can be honest with anyone, while Jordan is open to her isolation, has dirty tricks to avoid the truth and adult observation ... It's fun to get away with childish pranks against authority figures, especially your oblivious, stupid parents.

Kyle, I have an idea. Why don’t you make Summer a peanut and jelly sandwich and put her out of her misery?  

So Kyle makes a lame sales pitch rambling down memory lane and Dumber is still a defensive, neurotic, spoiled brat.

<shrug>

Dumber, if you expect Kyle to ignore the once beloved second wife, who's life he wrangled you into saving, you better expect there's going to be some fall out.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 14

I can see Summer going all Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction on most of GC.  That could be fun.  But her “I’m so confused” rings hollow.  She needs to grow the hell up.  Maybe gramps can find her another job in Dubai  

Give it a break, Elena.  It’s freaking over, so stop with that massively ugly cry face, put on your big girl thong and move on.  How long will you continue to blubber over your stuff the cannoli fun with Nate?  To be honest, I’m more than over Devon/Nate/Elena kaka.

And I’m getting sick of Amanda and her ongoing Ancestor dot com moments.  And I’m not buying her “I’m being such a sweet, caring angel” bullshit.  I remember how nasty she was when she first showed up.  

Edited by KLovestoShop
  • LOL 4
  • Love 15

And there it is. I knew Phyllis try to would play the Summer card with Billy eventually.

You know that could be a blockbuster scene between Buttbiscuit and Nick. Oh, the fisticuffs, the macho posing, the right up IN YOUR FACINESS of it all.

• LOL 10
  • Love 6
38 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

I can see Summer going all Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction on most of GC.  That could be fun.  But her “I’m so confused” rings hollow.  She needs to grow the hell up.  Maybe gramps can find her another job in Dubai  

They need to can this actress.  How many times has she left the show now, only to come crawling back when her other aspirations fail?  I find her to be awful, I don't care how many Emmys she has bought.  Because Michael Muhney allegedly touched her breasts, we are stuck with her for as long as she wants to stay?  Terrible.

I would love a murder mystery with her as the victim.  When was the last time this show had a good mystery?  The murder of Diane Jenkins, the gaslighting of Sharon by not-dead Cameron Kirsten, who is Mariah with the black hand that turned white.  Those are the ones I can remember easily and they were a long time ago.  Anything more recent?

• Useful 1
  • Love 16

You know that could be a blockbuster scene between Buttbiscuit and Nick. Oh, the fisticuffs, the macho posing, the right up IN YOUR FACINESS of it all.

Yeah, I sure hope Josh G. and the MWTs pick the right moment for Nick to find out because the fallout needs to be huge. I was almost disappointed that Phyllis tried to use it against Billy in the hotel mess because she was coming from a position of weakness. An unexpected misstep for her, I think. Whatever, besides telling Victoria himself, Billy should also probably let Summer know that Phyllis is trying to use her sex life as blackmail to save that stupid hotel. Summer would likely shut mommy down with a quickness.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

I cracked up today with all the silly fantasies Summer, Abby and Elena were having. I don't know what was funnier, Summer think Kyle and Lola were going at it in the middle of the restaurant or Abby thinking that Adam set up a bunch a bombs to kill all the Newmans.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

And the pocket pool between those two would be epic, as those two over-the-hill bros would say.  EP.........ICK!

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
28 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Yeah, I sure hope Josh G. and the MWTs pick the right moment for Nick to find out because the fallout needs to be huge. I was almost disappointed that Phyllis tried to use it against Billy in the hotel mess because she was coming from a position of weakness. An unexpected misstep for her, I think. Whatever, besides telling Victoria himself, Billy should also probably let Summer know that Phyllis is trying to use her sex life as blackmail to save that stupid hotel. Summer would likely shut mommy down with a quickness.

I don't know. If Phyllis gets pissed enough at Buttbiscuit, I think she would tell Nick. TIIC are really dropping the ball. If they want ratings, that would bring them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

WTF was going on with Summer's lips? She could barely close her mouth. Maybe she has an undiagnosed allergy to something besides peanut butter. 🤔

Heh, FantasyChance looked like one of those stripper cops who show up at bachelorette parties. Wonder if he was wearing a G-string under his slacks? 👀

Getting big spooned by Chance notwithstanding, I really don't understand why Abby is living in a hotel room. It sorta made sense to me when she owned the Gristle Pinch but now? Ehhh.

Does Elena know Mariah dated Devon for a minute? Those two are a bit more than just good friends.

How is Kyle STILL acting like he was the wronged party in the breakup with Summer? Boy, bye. At least Lola's not falling for your act. 🤨

Paul, you hired multiple-time felon Kevin and allow him to use official law enforcement databases as his personal playground. Your now playing hardball with Chance is some petty, CYAing, bovine excrement. I hope you're soon forced into retirement and Chance gets your job.

Lol, was FantasyAdam wearing red bottom shoes to go with his jacket? I love how he swaggered in flashing that red lining. We get it, Show. Even FantasyAdam is the devil. 👹

Jack. Shut it with the bad advice. You should not be trying to nudge Kyle and Summer back together. They've more than proven they don't work. Your son is a player and Summer is a birdbrain.

Whoa, did Elena just try to throw down the gauntlet with Amanda? Hmm, I see a trip to NYC with Devon in Amanda's future. Elena, sweetie, you're punching way above your weight with Mandy. 😼

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

Eh, with Skyle, I think I'm leaning more towards Kyle in this round.  Summer bailed on the elopement, skulked around town spying on him, and is kinda stringing him along with the 'I need to know I can trust you' line, he makes his case, she pouts and flounces away. The back and forth is tiring. And her playing the victim and martyr with Jack ain't cool. That's Kyle's dad.  By the grace of a writer's pen, Jack is NOT Summer's father and she had a dad to whine to so she needs to be better about that. Mariah not giving a whiff about Summer's drama and happy about the break-up is where I'm at with this.

Abby, you intentionally mowed down Tucker because he slept with Diane and had no regrets other than you didn't do more damage. Granted Adam is directly responsible for gaslighting your mother to the point of your sibling being miscarried so I get you have issues with Adam, but you're capable of being a crappy remorseless person too. It seems to be a Newman trait.

But daydreaming Adam is gonna plant bombs at Victor's party and then sit there to wait for everyone to show up to make everyone go BOOM was laughable. Even more laughable? Military trained Chance running from wee knife wielding Adam, Adam attacking Chance, and Chance not easily disarming an untrained Adam. I believe in Chance/Adam's bromance way more than Chabby. I don't think Adam would attack Chance, I think he'd run away from him and Chance would take on Adam not just to save others but to save Adam from himself. I hate that Abby mixed in and messed up their weird friendship. Adam having ONE friend was nice even if weirdly set up.

Whatever Adam has planned, I hope it's actually a swerve involving sunshine and rainbows and unicorns and he tells everyone in Genoa City to get bent.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

The episode started off bad and just got worse and worse. 

Can’t the Grand Albatross afford anything more than a double bed?  Even the Motel 6 has Queen size beds.  

Mariah looks absolutely beautiful. Love her jacket. I’m wondering, how does Mariah afford these cloths by working at CL.  

I guess Abby doesn’t watch Blue Bloods where Detective Danny Regan breaks down many doors on a weekly basis 😉

Come on Chance a detective detects he doesn’t constantly sit behind a desk. He’s out in the field running down leads in an investigation and makes arrests. There are also stake outs just like one Rey just did.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10