Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

What is it about Jack that makes women want to lie through their teeth to his face? And why would our dear ol’ Jack take anything the Dumpster Humper says at face value? Meanwhile Phyllis is who Jack always thought she was… willing to say and do whatever to him while always ready to immediately jump into Nick’s bed.

I love Camryn Grimes, but I can’t watch another second of that nonsense. However when I see the idiots she left behind, I’m starting to think Mariah is better off in that room.

Now that Tara’s outfit has been killed off, can we move onto the mystery of why Sally hasn’t moved out of The Grand Pterodactyl yet? The Continental breakfast can’t be worth the hovering felon who’s always in the lobby. Isn’t there a dumpster somewhere Phyllis could be catching a UTI from?

• LOL 17
  • Love 6
16 minutes ago, gingerella said:

There is little to say about this show right now, other than snarking on the shitfest that it has become. However, yesterday I found myself yelling, in my head, about the sagging crotch situation that seems to afflict both Mop and the Melting Milf every time they're shown in slacks. What the everloving fuck is going on with that shit? Can the wardrobe department NOT manage to either tailor these slacks - since the same clothes are being worn for weeks at a time now - or just fit them into slacks that do not sag in the crotch like that? I mean, I'm not asking for camel tow, but there has to be an in-between because none of us here would purchase slacks that fit like that, would we? No, we would not.

Mariah had a sagging crotch too and while she is pregnant it seems they favor mustard brown track suit horrors for their pregnant captives and Chelsea when she was fake paralyzed.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

Did Rodan ever ask Summer if she really even wants to come home even if Sally and Tara are exposed.  No, that’s because it’s what Rodan wants. Fuck everyone else. 

I don’t get it or maybe I do but Rodan doesn’t take yes for an answer. Yes, Sally got Eric to recommend Summer but Sally didn’t twist anyone’s arm to get her hired.  Did I miss something, what did Sally admit to beside having Eric recommending Summer for the job. So Rodan lies to Jack and Jack confronts Tara.  Tara gives a plausible explanation but Jack doesn’t seem to but it. Who does Jack think he’s protecting Tara from?  Sometimes Jack can be very obtuse because the real benefactor from all this is Summer.  Jack is running the risk of loosing his beloved grandchild in favor of Summer by turning the thumb screws on Tara. My advice to Jack is let it be, let it be.  

It’s amazing how much leeway TIIC gives their pet monster.  TIIC want us to believe that Rodan can just hack her way into Tara’s company and look for her financial statements. Are we to believe, like on Sally’s phone, Tara has not taken security measures?  Are we to believe that Tara, Ashland’s wife, at the time, didn’t use Ashland’s IT experts to set up a encrypted firewall and having alerts to an unauthorized computer breach.  The company I worked for had the unauthorized use alert 10 years ago.  

Yes Abby, Mariah doesn’t want to come home. Mariah wanted to leave everything behind including Tessa.  Yes Abby, it’s all about you.  Abby, get your dumb ass up and tell Rey or even Kevin to help you find Mariah. Stop just stop reading into texts that don’t sound anything like Mariah.  Or better yet put Rodan on Mariah’s trail.  Tessa is no longer a member of the 3 blind  mice but now she’s beating her head up against the wall by two other blind mice, Sharon and Rey.  To come to think of it Sharon got her degree out of a Cracker Jack box and that’s also where Rey got his badge. Tessa not only shares Mariah’s heart but she shares her acting ability.  Maybe that’s why Mariah and Tessa get limited airtime because their acting is too good and over shadows 99% of the other actors. 

Today we have another very intelligent conversation between Mariah and Bowie aka Kiddo. Finally today TIIC lets Mariah loose to give everyone else a master class in acting.  

Two “words” for Lily and Nostrils 🤢🤮

Please please can we get the Summer of Summer over with.  It’s so obvious that Rodan is going to win like she always does so end it already. I’m so fucking tired of Rodan day in and day out with her jazz hands and wing flapping.  Rodan is evolving and now can breath fire like Godzilla. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 14

Honestly, I don't think Tessa and Abby could rub their two brain cells together over a pile of twigs and start a fire. Mariah has been gone how long? That they haven't gotten law enforcement or a PI involved is ridiculous. 🙄

Only Phyllis would think her daughter getting a dream job is a sign of dirty tricks. I bet when she gets a birthday present she assumes it's a bomb, or when she gets an extra dessert she didn't order it must poisoned. The world must be such a scary place for her.

Bowie? Hmmm. I'm betting young Master Abbott Chancellor Newman's schoolmates would be calling him Knife Boy or Bowie Wowie or something equally stupid. Their grandparents might think it's cool though. 😉

Phyllis flew back from LA in that dress. I could see it if she'd flown on private jet but that outfit doesn't seem conducive to boarding commercial flights through crowded municipal airports.

Oh geez, the last person Tessa should've consulted with was Sharon. FFS, pregnant women don't just disappear for weeks, even if they are stressed out or whatever. Sharon is so effing clueless she's now bordering on dangerous with her "professional" opinions.

Whoa, Phyllis straight up lying to Jack about Sally and Tara is not the move she should've made. She's getting desperate. Meanwhile, Jack? How gullible are you? I'll wait while you try to do the calculations in your head. 🤯

Didn't Mattie babysit Billy's kids back in the day? Maybe she wouldn't want to do that for free now that they're older and she's got a grownup life of her own. Presumptuous much, Billy? (And Lily, do you really want Billy around Mattie now that you know what he did to Phyllis via Summer? Just sayin'. 😾)

The funniest speculation I've seen this week is that Stitch killed Chance because he wants to raise the baby with Abby. Whee!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6

Why does Camryn’s hair & sweatsuit match the set? It is the ugliest brown, yellow & rust color explosion. It looks awful. It’s such a stupid storyline and Chance isn’t even on the show. So dumb. 

• Love 17
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

Why does Camryn’s hair & sweatsuit match the set? It is the ugliest brown, yellow & rust color explosion. It looks awful. It’s such a stupid storyline and Chance isn’t even on the show. So dumb. 

That’s because it’s suppose to look drab. Someone somewhere had the bright idea of blending Mariah into her surroundings makes her look more insignificant to the kidnapper and brings the focus on Bowie as the intended target. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

Again, why would Lauren care about anything Tara and Sally did as long as no laws were broken?  Lauren only cares about the bottom line.  If Sally is producing for her (and it sounds like she's out-pacing Summer), and Tara's shoes sell well, Phyllis is just going to have to suck it up.  The world does not revolve around her idiot daughter.  Yesterday, Angelina called Summer "brilliant". 😂  She must have had Google Translate on the "Antonyms" setting.  

In all fairness to Tessa, she's felt something was off almost immediately after Mariah "left".  But everybody around her kept convincing her to give Mariah space.  I thought Sharon would start to suspect something was wrong after her conversation with Jack, but thoughts of Adam's winky are keeping her four remaining brain cells occupied.

• LOL 14
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

The funniest speculation I've seen this week is that Stitch killed Chance because he wants to raise the baby with Abby. Whee!

I wouldn't even be bothered if Chance got KO offscreen, except that I wouldn't want Jill to lose a grandson.  I'm happy with him just not coming back. 

Finally Abby gets to-rightfully- vent about Chance playing hero while doing nothing for his wife and family.  She's every bit in the right and it's about time someone said it.  

If I wanted to throw someone off and have them come to precisely the wrong conclusion, first step would be to "recommend" them to Sharon.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 8

Nick just grins at his bare shouldered sex kitten as she types away with her man hands committing a crime. 
Jack admonishing Tara like she’s a teenager who got caught bullying in the cafeteria. Tara should’ve told him to go to hell, start packing her jumpsuits and take young Hairason to a new place. Maybe get him a third daddy.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 4

The Dumpster Humper is such a complete sociopath. Why do TPTB think anyone wants to watch, let alone root for, someone like that? Her distraught dotter hangs up on her and what’s her first thought? Is it hoping her dotter is okay? Is it expressing some regret for how this turned out or her own illegal behavior? Of course not. She turns around and says to Blockhead (paraphrasing), “I told you I was right.” That’s literally all that this was about for the Dumpster Humper. She’s swallowing the damn show. Enough already.

The most interesting part of this storyline with Sutton and his family is…… Oh sorry, I fell asleep as I was typing that.

• LOL 12
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, nasir jones said:

The Dumpster Humper is such a complete sociopath. Why do TPTB think anyone wants to watch, let alone root for, someone like that? Her distraught dotter hangs up on her and what’s her first thought? Is it hoping her dotter is okay? Is it expressing some regret for how this turned out or her own illegal behavior? Of course not. She turns around and says to Blockhead (paraphrasing), “I told you I was right.” That’s literally all that this was about for the Dumpster Humper. She’s swallowing the damn show. Enough already.

The most interesting part of this storyline with Sutton and his family is…… Oh sorry, I fell asleep as I was typing that.

Being right is the only justification for The Queen of Waste Management to go on living.

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, nasir jones said:

I want to hack into Y and Rs Human Resources department and request time off for MS. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 7

"Those little girls." Stop. Just stop, Grandma Phyllis. 🙄

There it is. Tara threw Sally under the bus, rolled over her body, backed up, and rolled over her body again. 🥴

Ashland wanted to keep the engagement a secret. Or he said he did and then Victoria insisted on a huge wedding extravaganza. He works her like a pro.

Amanda says Sut-ton, and Imani says Suh-uhn. Interesting. 🤔

The last card Tara has to play is Harrison. If Phyllis wants to be useful she should get some of the kid's hair or something so she can get another DNA test. Be funny if she proves Kyle is not the father so he moves to Milan to live with Summer because his heart is broken.

What was the point of all those teary goodbyes for Summer if HHK wasn’t actually leaving  the damn Show?

RIGHT?!!?!?!!?? How can we miss her if she won't leave? (😏)

• Love 16

What are the odds that Naya just offed herself in the ladies room? Amanda going on tearfully about getting to know her sister and mother, while Naya ‘fixes her makeup?’  Nope. She either swallowed a bunch of pills or slit her wrists. Either way, she’s a goner. Sacrificed in the name of daddy dearest. 

summer, don’t go away mad, just go away. PLEASE! And take your damn mother with you. I can’t with her ‘those little girls’ like they’re 12. You want to call them devious? Sure. underhanded, absolutely. But stop with the ‘little girls!’ And then Nick tells her he won’t applaud her actions if Tara absconds with Harrison, all the while standing there watching her hack into Tara’s financials. 🧐

im about ready to call it quits on this show. I just can’t deal with the stupidity.

• Love 13

You know when it’s going to be a bad day when Rodan is first up.  I just has some random thoughts. First, when Rodan wanted to punish Summer, Rodan stuck Summer’s lips to the wall.  Second, if Rodan sat on its wings, than it wouldn’t be able to speak. 

Jack is being obtuse again because it sounds to me like he’s accusing Tara.  Tara is now covering her tracks by, I wouldn’t actually say throwing Sally under the bus, but by telling the truth. Sally and Tara eliminate the competition nothing else but now Sally is the monster. Sally was just being reactive to Summer’s vindictiveness and like Tara, what was best for Sally.  

Ashland to Olive Oyl god only knows how much time we will have together. No Ashland god has nothing to do with it but TIIC 😜. Besides, once Ashland begins his treatments, it won’t be so glorious. Lung Cancer can metastasize to brain or bone. The brain doesn’t feel pain but it’s function is reduced. If Lung Cancer metastasized to bone, the pain can be devastating.  

Everyday the Summer Saga gets stupider and stupider and more and more infuriating. Rodan is now a world class hacker. What a load of shit with Rodan downloading a program that will help break through Tara’s firewall. If a program was available, than half the computers in the world would be hacked. Beside, how did Rodan get into Tara’s computer when it wasn’t on and not connected to any media?  So what if Rodan finds Tara’s financial records. Lauren won’t buy Tara’s company without Tara producing them. Even if Tara’s company is operating at a loss, many companies are sold, at a reduced price, that are not making a profit.  If Rodan is looking for tax filings, I’m sure Tara has paid all her taxes. Now Banana Breath chimes in with his help because Sally and Tara ruined Summer’s life. That’s such 🐂💩 because he was against Summer marring Kyle until Summer left Kyle. Summer actually dodged a bullet as far as I’m concerned.  Kyle is very upset with Tara and as of right now, it looks like Kyle is ready to trade Harrison for Summer.  

Obviously Rodan wins and everyone else involved looses. Could there be a more selfish monster 🤔.  

Naya, another obtuse person. Sutton will loose everything he has worked a lifetime for if Amanda files a lawsuit. Give me a break, Amanda and Hillary has lost a lifetime of a father in their lives. 

• Love 11

I would rather listen to Ashland whisper-talk than just about anything in the world . . .

Oh, and if Rodan wants to be useful with her mad hackin' skillz, why doesn't she look into where the bleep poor Mariah is.  The only other person I care to see.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

There it is. Tara threw Sally under the bus, rolled over her body, backed up, and rolled over her body again. 🥴

We all knew it was coming, and I normally complain that this shitshow doesn't know how to draw out a story line in the good old fashioned way where shit festered for years before coming to light. But in this case, I can't get Sally Stank and the Melting Milf off my TV fast enough. So hopefully good riddance. Here' how I see this wrapping up:

Harrison has an accident with the nanny and needs some sort of bone marrow or blood and has a weird type and they find that Kyle isn't the baby daddy after all, greasy balls is. And so Kyle forgets about Harrison and jets off to Milan to be with Lady Dummer. Because Dummer is on another show, at least temporarily until they realize she can't act her way out of paperbag, and they fired Kyle so...

1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Ashland wanted to keep the engagement a secret. Or he said he did and then Victoria insisted on a huge wedding extravaganza. He works her like a pro.

And for this shot story line, I'm pretty sure they're going to a place where the owner of Psych Axel Grease has some big, HUGE money and legal issues coming down the pike and once he marries Mop, those issues get pawned off on NE, hehehehe, I'd be fine with his parting words being, "Payback for the couch, ask your father..."

ETA: I loathe Big Red, but in this instance, I'm perfectly fine with SyPhyllis hunting down these two wildebeest and disposing of them once and for all.

Edited by gingerella
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

It would be hard to pick the worst storyline right now:  

-The debacle that is Tara, Sally, Phyllis and the whole storyline regarding that curly-haired child.  

-The awfulness that is the Mariah being kidnapped and talking to her stomach. This whole thing is awful, from beginning to end.  The actress deserves so much better than this.  

-Anything about Amanda's family.

Also..."Tara" is a terrible actress; Hair and Wardrobe obviously hate her.  Do something better with Sally or let the actress go. Send Phyllis on a long vacation to Milan.    

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

As a huge former fan of Y&R, I am beyond disappointed with the plots, the actors (for the most part) and the sad houses, restaurants, hotel rooms (?) etc. Every day, I expect to be surprised by the uptick in writing and acting. Every day, I am supremely disappointed.

• Love 12
13 minutes ago, Kemper said:

It would be hard to pick the worst storyline right now:  

-The debacle that is Tara, Sally, Phyllis and the whole storyline regarding that curly-haired child.  

-The awfulness that is the Mariah being kidnapped and talking to her stomach. This whole thing is awful, from beginning to end.  The actress deserves so much better than this.  

-Anything about Amanda's family.

Also..."Tara" is a terrible actress; Hair and Wardrobe obviously hate her.  Do something better with Sally or let the actress go. Send Phyllis on a long vacation to Milan.    

Did anyone else realize that when Amanda was sitting there talking about stripping Sutton of every cent he has in a civil suit, she simultaneously would be taking away all of Nara's and Imani's potential inheritances?

• Useful 5
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

Did anyone else realize that when Amanda was sitting there talking about stripping Sutton of every cent he has in a civil suit, she simultaneously would be taking away all of Nara's and Imani's potential inheritances?

I’m sure she’d share lol!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

I’ve complained quite a bit about basically almost nothing on Y&R is based in reality and is written mainly for drama with a perceived   resemblance of reality. 

But I have to give Kudos to TIIC for finally giving us a dose of reality. There are people, Rodan, who commit outright felonies to achieve an end and get away with it while other people who basically commit lesser or not a crime at all are made to suffer.  Rodan, the scammer in chief, will do anything for the win even if it means eating her young.  Rodan can’t just accept  the win. Rodan has to bury her kill in a 12’ grave after roasting them with her fire breath. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Sake614 said:

And then Nick tells her he won’t applaud her actions if Tara absconds with Harrison, all the while standing there watching her hack into Tara’s financials. 🧐

Yeah, Nick was agreeing and disagreeing, approving and disapproving at the same time. Has he lost his ability to comprehend - anything/everything? Does he even know what day it is anymore?

• LOL 9
  • Love 6

Some hings about today’s show. First off, they are really writing Josh Morrow as super dumb. I know Nick doesn’t want to be a cutthroat Newman but now he doesn’t have any backbone, is indecisive & wish washy. Secondly, after seeing Hunter King and her video chat she can leave as soon as possible. Her babbling and crying makes her look like she is 12 years old. She’s horrible. Thirdly, I still want Richard Burgi to live but I’m not sure I want him staying alive for Victoria. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

Some hings about today’s show. First off, they are really writing Josh Morrow as super dumb. I know Nick doesn’t want to be a cutthroat Newman but now he doesn’t have any backbone, is indecisive & wish washy. 

Nick is accepting and completely acclimated to Phyllis' lawbreaking for the higher cause of Dumber?

But he's always warning Atonal Adam to walk the straight and narrow or he'll be upset/mad/disappointed/convinced Atonal will never change blah fucking blah.

Really?

Secondly, after seeing Hunter King and her video chat she can leave as soon as possible. Her babbling and crying makes her look like she is 12 years old. She’s horrible.

I never found HK to be a convincing actress, except as an impressive set of knockers. Her best dramatic turn is when she's not on screen.

Thirdly, I still want Richard Burgi to live but I’m not sure I want him staying alive for Victoria. 

When Locke-ness was proposing, I was wondering how many times NotBilly would insert himself in telling Victoria he was happy she was happy, and what fug TIIC would cook up for the wedding of two business titans.

<yawn>

Show is so awful.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9

I should be commenting about Show but I'm finding it difficult to find anything to say about this turgid flow of industrial waste.

Phyllis, Kyle, Dummer, Phyllis, Phyllis, Rey Rey, Phyllis, Sharon, Phyllis, Dummer, any and all Ames family members, Stench, Phyllis, Phyllis, etc........

Been there, done that more often than Stafford repeats her lines.  She must be bankrupting the show with all the lip gloss she's using.

For the first and last time ever, I'm with Nick, or at least Josh Morrow.  He's never been the brightest bulb on set, never turned in any acting that even remotely approached high school musical level and we've always seen him "AKTING", he's always more apparent in his delivery than Sharon's "Nobody's Home" expression.

But his utter lack of any interest and inability to pretend otherwise with this "little girl" vendetta and this "has to protect their peanut butter princess and her utter entitlement to everything" matches my own lack of caring.

Just end it already. 

And then put those dinosaur bones aka Phyllis back in the ground, never to be awoken again.

Edited by boes
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, boes said:

Phyllis, Kyle, Dummer, Phyllis, Phyllis, Rey Rey, Phyllis, Sharon, Phyllis, Dummer, any and all Ames family members, Stench, Phyllis, Phyllis, etc........

Just end it already. 

<weeping>

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, boes said:

For the first and last time ever, I'm with Nick, or at least Josh Morrow.  He's never been the brightest bulb on set, never turned in any acting that even remotely approached high school musical level and we've always seen him "AKTING", he's always more apparent in his delivery than Sharon's "Nobody's Home" expression.

Yes!  She always appears lobotomized; vacant eyes, staring.  In her own way, she is almost as bad as MS. Almost.

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

Show is so awful.

I always recommend taking breaks from the show. My most recent break from the show was so lengthy that I still have no clue what happened to Hillary (I know it involved Lily), where Lily’s family went (including her husband What’sHisName), any storyline with this most recent version of Billy, how Chelsea ended up in a wheelchair, or how Kyle ended up with Dummer when he was with that chef. Heck, when Kyle said the name “Sharon Rosales”, I didn’t even know who he was talking about.

I jumped back in and it was like I never left. MS is still eating the show. Jack is still being treated like crap by the women around him. Sharon still can’t control herself around Adam, who somehow gets younger with each new actor portraying him. Soon he’ll be in the same class as Faith, which will really make his kissing scenes with Sharon problematic.

Edited by nasir jones
Eta
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
44 minutes ago, nasir jones said:

I always recommend taking breaks from the show. My most recent break from the show was so lengthy that I still have no clue what happened to Hillary (I know it involved Lily), where Lily’s family went (including her husband What’sHisName), any storyline with this most recent version of Billy, how Chelsea ended up in a wheelchair, or how Kyle ended up with Dummer when he was with that chef. Heck, when Kyle said the name “Sharon Rosales”, I didn’t even know who he was talking about.

I jumped back in and it was like I never left. MS is still eating the show. Jack is still being treated like crap by the women around him. Sharon still can’t control herself around Adam, who somehow gets younger with each new actor portraying him. Soon he’ll be in the same class as Faith and Moses, which will really make his kissing scenes with Sharon problematic.

I stopped watching B&B for similar reasons, and have not returned after 3+ years. And I don't miss B&B.

Sadly, Y&R is the last Soap I have left, with the exception of the occasional EastEnders UK binge.

I live in hope Show will change, but all the worst characters and recycled SLs keep happening, while the Legacy characters are used to dress up TIIC tired Plot Plot Plots.

• Love 5

I've been watching here and there, mainly out of habit, as I've been watching since I was a kid back in the 80s, but I've had to take breaks. Mainly because I am so dang tired of watching Sphyllis eat (or should that be infect?) the entire show. 

And most recently, it's at Sally's expense. As much as I loved Sally on B&B, before they did her character dirty by getting shafted by her fiance in favor of Flo, his HS sweetheart turned human trafficker, I wish she had been brought on as a new character. 

Because she has been trashed since jump on this show and for what? To prop up dumpster-fucker diver and Nostrils-fucker Sphyllis and her offspring, who is also a Nostrils-fucker Dummer? 

And just when I had some hopes for a John/Jill or Phillip II/Jill relationship with Jack and Sally, along comes Venus Fly Trap Tara, who is truly one of the worst characters ever. Only B&B's Flo is worse and she helped steal/sell a baby.

Elsewhere, I'm one of the few who like Adam, mostly because I love the chemistry between him and Sharon. I'm also bored to tears with Shey and have been since their very first meeting when I knew they'd be shoved together. And I have no desire to revisit Shick. 

I was intrigued with the Amanda backstory but if I'm being honest, I wish Karla had been able to stay in the role. I would have been all for resurrecting Hilary with Mishael in that role.

Mariah/CG being stuck in a room with nothing to do is criminal. 

As for the rest of the cast/plots:

200.gif

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
56 minutes ago, Cupid Stunt said:

I stopped watching B&B for similar reasons, and have not returned after 3+ years. And I don't miss B&B.

Sadly, Y&R is the last Soap I have left, with the exception of the occasional EastEnders UK binge.

I live in hope Show will change, but all the worst characters and recycled SLs keep happening, while the Legacy characters are used to dress up TIIC tired Plot Plot Plots.

40 minutes ago, boes said:

I watch mainly for our most excellent Prevert posters.  I just can't quit you all!

Me, I really can barely watch the show at this point--and something's clearly off when I'm enjoying Phyllis, evidently. Why has poor Jack been sent back to Aunt Jack territory? Mr Burgi is really the only actor I like.

That said, and having moved back to DOOL a while ago [currently on hiatus with Olympics], I have done the unthinkable and picked back up on GH. It's not too bad, as things go--at least it does deliver more than people talking about other people talking.

And yes, I still read everyone's takes here, just in case something actually happens.

• Love 6

I blinked and missed what happened with Tara and why she was dragged out of Casa Abbott in handcuffs.

I sorely miss the days when Bill Bell would drag out a story not for days or weeks or months, but for YEARS and even decades.  I particularly remember when I was a kid and the DOOL Mickey/Bill/Laura who's the daddy triangle dragged on for years until Mike was already grown!

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Cupid Stunt said:

Well, today's B&B episode actually made me happy. I actually smiled! I can't say why, because I don't want to spoil anyone, but it's so good. And, ahem, there is a Y&R connection. I recommend everyone watch it. 

Edited by SweePea59
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3

The Dumpster Humper ( thank you whoever came up with that name I love it) and her hunk of burning love need to remember that their stupid dotter was a bully. Years ago to that kid Jaimie, later to Lola and recently to Sally.  Despite that the idiot ended up doing well for herself. 
I like Adam and Nick being nicer to each other but Nick shouldn’t be discussing his moron dotter. She ran Chelsea down years ago when she was pregnant and killed their baby,  Sorry your daughter grew up to be a weak, gross baby, nobody cares. Speaking of babies, Kyle grow a pair! First he’s crying over that lip injected idiot, botoxed idiot Summer now he’s crying over Hair-a-son. 
Tara, you’re a nice looking blonde. Get a stylist and you’ll find your boy a new daddy in no time.

• LOL 8
  • Love 7