Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Color me surprised that Rodan actually referred to Harrison by name other than Kyle’s bastard child. Also Rodan called Tara and Sally by name instead of those two little girls.  Is Rodan reforming?  No Nada not a snowflake’s chance in hell because Rodan is still a self praised. 

Who Banana Breath did you and Rodan save Summer from?  It could be that Summer saved herself from her mother and father. 

Nikki don’t judge anyone unless you first judge yourself.  Nikki are you drinking again. First wanting Faith to go to the “next level” with Moses and now threatening Sally and not recognizing that Summer has a dream job. Like Rodan, Nikki would hold Summer back because they are being selfish and want what they want not what Summer wants. 

Rodan appreciation day, party of two. Yes party of two because Banana Breath appreciates Rodan but nobody appreciates Rodan more than Rodan.

Hey Lauren, did you have the ethics not to cross the line?  Oh, I guess having an affair is not crossing the line. Did Lauren go to the Rodan school of acting. Lauren’s acting is getting more and more animated. 

I got the feeling that Olive Oyl was happy with Ashland sending Harrison to Milan because she didn’t have to deal with him. Unlike Katie and Johnny, Olive has nobody to pawn her kids off.  On the other hand, I got the impression, from Rodan’s text to Jack, that Rodan seems very disappointed that Harrison is going to live with Kyle and Summer.  

It’s very optimistic of Olive to have a wedding in Tuscany even though Ashland may not be able to fly by than. But is this TIIC’s way of hinting to us that Ashland’s cancer is going to be miraculous in remission.  I guess overseeing the merger and running her new empire is not as important than planning a wedding. I thought that Summer was the only wedding planner to blow off work but Olive sounds very much like Summer in their wedding plans.  Could Olive be more drunk with power?  How about asking if Ashland wants the wedding of the century where all could view him sitting in a golden wheelchair getting a good view of him waisting away.  

Adam, Chloe, Sally, and Chelsea are birds of a feather that need redemption. Sally doesn’t have to worry about Sally going after Adam because Nikki doesn’t consider Adam as family. 

• Love 10
8 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

"Try" being the operative word. TPTB never let Devon win--at least not over people like Chance, Billy, Victor, Nick, Jack--and odds are all his tough talk will go nowhere if Chance returns. Ugh, I hate this surrogacy storyline so much.

Devon doesn't need to win anything because he never has to fight for anything. It all just lands in his lap. Devon doesn't have to lift a finger to have the ultimate "win" over Chance. Not only can Chance not have his own children with his own wife, he can't return. So Devon "wins" by default . He also "wins" the high maintenance blond chick and their child all to himself. The only thing Devon had to do to get what he has is simply to exist.

We the viewers suffer because we lose "The Chancellors" again. I had high hopes when they recast Chance, that we would be seeing Nina, Jill, Esther, and all their connections, more often along with the new parts of the Chancellor family built up on my favorite set. 

I'm sick of only 3 families, (Newman, Abbots and Winters), there isn't enough variety for me to keep watching, and they miss 1/4 of the history cutting out the Chancellors. I always keep an eye on the message boards for a reemergence. Usually that takes a writer change.

I'm sure their are little Phillip Chancellor heirs out their in the wind since Chance has been offscreen most of the years a man would sow his wild oats. We just need a writer whose interested.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Maybe the Newmans have family in Italy, and there are Italian counterparts. Italian Victor saying "you got that" in an overdone accent, Italian Nikki who knows how to kill people. Italian Victoria with long dark hair who is serious and thin(not much different from the American version), and Italian Nick who is so simple he can't even stomp grapes(not much different from the American NIck.)

• LOL 16

Why has Victoria’s hair looked so awful the past few days? It’s dry and unkempt and stringy. For heaven’s sake, cut that mop, give it a good conditioner and someone who knows how to use a good brush.

• Love 14

When I heard that today was going to be Phyllis appreciation day I just assumed it would be the whole episode but thank God almighty it wasn’t....was able to fast forward through everyone of her and Nick’s scenes and as I was fast forwarding I was shaking my head in disbelief at what I was seeing...ugh

I actually don’t mind Adam with Sally

And I hate to be morbid but why wouldn’t Victoria just have a nice simple little wedding ....Ashland could be gone sooner than October so why wait ....but then again this is Victoria....wedding  of the century, indeed

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

Phyllis Appreciation Day. Also known as Never in the History of the World Has There Been A Man as P*ssywhipped as Nick Newman Day.

So Crystal is the general manager of the Gooey Pachyderm. Good for her.

Meh, that confrontation between Nikki and Sally didn't land quite the way I thought it would. I wish Sally would've just walked away instead of trying to defend herself. You generally don't want to let a Newman think they've cornered you.

AFAIC Lauren and Jack can stop talking about Sally any time now. Let Sally have some cake you two self-aggrandizing snobs.

October 15. Hmm. By then Ashland's health will either be much better or much worse.

The Newmans have a palazzo in Tuscany. Has it ever been mentioned before? Wonder if it's a reaction to the revelation a while back that the Lockes had a house on six of the seven continents. Perhaps somebody got jealous. 🙄

"A fire hose of insults." Yeah, right out of Phyllis' a$$. After she finished ragging on Sally she probably felt like she'd just eaten a couple bowls of this:

HMNYltD.jpg

Okay, a real chem test between Sally and Adam. Thumbs up. Bet she'll be his plus one to Victoria's wedding, if it actually happens. Nikki will be thrilled! (So will Sharon, tee hee.)

Nick in the Ken doll wig was funny to me. Too bad it was the only humor to be found anywhere near that scene, which IMO reeked of trying too hard.

So if Victoria moves back to the ranch is Ashland going to come with her or stay back at her house alone? And what about Johnny and Katie?

Phyllis and Nick said Summer will be a natural at stepmotherhood. It is too laugh. She's as self-centered as they come, just like her mommy. One can only hope Harrison will be shipped off to Swiss boarding school, or Tara gets the Italian police to charge Kyle with international kidnapping since HE DOESN'T HAVE LEGAL CUSTODY.

Chloe warning Sally off Adam seems to me like it'll spur Sally on in defiance. She knows what it's like to have people consider you a forgone bad conclusion. I just hope she'll sit back and let Adam pursue her instead of vice versa.

Now I'm convinced the Wedding of the Century ain't gonna happen. I'm not sure Y&R could've ever afforded the kind of extravaganza Victoria described today. Plus now there are the limitations due to COVID. So maybe it'll end up being a small bedside ceremony. Nikki and Victor are familiar with those too.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10

Jess Walton’s husband of 40 years passed away last weekend. My deepest condolences to Jess and her family. 

Edited by Waldo13
I missed saying it was Jess’ husband.
  • Love 2

Is there trash collection on Phyllis Appreciation Day?  I sure hope so.  Dumpsters tend to overflow on holidays.   Maybe I'm giving the writers too much credit here, but I wonder if that blonde wig shtick was a hat-tip to the glory days.  Back in the 80s (soon after her divorce from John), Jill was shot by her blonde masseur named...Sven.   

Nikki needs to take a few seats.  Summer is free to return to Genital City now, yet she's choosing to stay where she is.  Maybe the Newmans should start thanking Sally for laying the groundwork for Summer having her dream job.  Having said that, heed Nikki's warning, Sally.  When Nikki takes matters into her own hands, the "matter" in her hands is usually a rock that she will bash upside your head.

During that whole Teardrop of Love nonsense, I kept getting the vibe that Jack and Lauren were going to hook up based on their connection to the gemstone.  Now that Jack's interlude with Sally is over, I'm convinced that's coming.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9

During that whole Teardrop of Love nonsense, I kept getting the vibe that Jack and Lauren were going to hook up based on their connection to the gemstone.  Now that Jack's interlude with Sally is over, I'm convinced that's coming.  

Get out of my head, dude.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2

I was this close to not watching today’s show because I was afraid the whole thing would be Phyllis. I’m glad I turned it on anyway. I did FF through every one of their scenes, even if I still had to actually see it.

nice meet cute between Adam and Sally. I wouldn’t mind seeing them together. Just think of the havoc they could wreak Lol!

Victoria is planning the wedding of the century? What is she, 15? Her fiancé is dying. Neither of them knows if he’ll even be able to say his vows by then, never in entertaining hundreds guests. And this isn’t her first dance either. She’s been married a few times already. 

Sadly I see the writing on the wall for Jack and Phyllis. Him coming home after talking to Lauren about relationships and getting a test from Phyllis was too big an anvil to ignore.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

Unfortunately the Sally/Nikki confrontation played exactly as I figured it would.  Sally is never allowed to show any strength versus...well, anyone, really.  

Again, whatever Nikki.  Don't ever judge anyone about nefarious plots with the malevolent cave troll of a husband you still have hanging around.  

• Love 14
7 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Why has Victoria’s hair looked so awful the past few days? It’s dry and unkempt and stringy. For heaven’s sake, cut that mop, give it a good conditioner and someone who knows how to use a good brush.

That is so funny @Gam2 because years ago when we were all criticizing Victoria's hair and started calling her "mop", the actress was quite offended and thought that her hair looked fab. As I am certain she does to this day.

I am with you. Condition that hair and brush it! Oh, and cut off those dead ends!

• Love 9

Sally and Adam  (Aally?)

Yeah there are a few combinations of their names that would be problematic. I vote for Sallad. 😋

years ago when we were all criticizing Victoria's hair and started calling her "mop", the actress was quite offended and thought that her hair looked fab. As I am certain she does to this day.

If she does she needs someone to write her a reality check because I've heard even Cousin Itt points and laughs at her.

U4Wc1Ka.jpg

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

But is this TIIC’s way of hinting to us that Ashland’s cancer is going to be miraculous in remission. 

Remember, Grampire said now Assland has something to live for, when referring to the upcoming nuptials. Honestly I was so pissed at that line. I think we've all lost friends and loved ones to cancer who had something to live for and fought to stay alive but lost the battle anyway. Irresponsible writers. 

• Love 10
14 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

Is there trash collection on Phyllis Appreciation Day?  I sure hope so.  Dumpsters tend to overflow on holidays.   Maybe I'm giving the writers too much credit here, but I wonder if that blonde wig shtick was a hat-tip to the glory days.  Back in the 80s (soon after her divorce from John), Jill was shot by her blonde masseur named...Sven.   

Nikki needs to take a few seats.  Summer is free to return to Genital City now, yet she's choosing to stay where she is.  Maybe the Newmans should start thanking Sally for laying the groundwork for Summer having her dream job.  Having said that, heed Nikki's warning, Sally.  When Nikki takes matters into her own hands, the "matter" in her hands is usually a rock that she will bash upside your head.

I couldn't help but think of "old greasy fingers", as Jack used to call him, when I saw Banana Breath in that Fredricks of Hollywood wighat.

I hate when they have Nikki acting all ugly and illogical like that. It just made me pissed and sad. Yes, we all know Sally can't win ever at anything for even three seconds, but that was really overkill.

Every time I see Jack and Lauren in scenes together, for quite some time now, I always think, why haven't they been together yet? With Jack, Lauren and Michael leading the story line, with good writing it could be a fantastic story line, the kind you tune in to see on purpose. Not like the dreck we're still watching simply out of habit.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
40 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

Remember, Grampire said now Assland has something to live for, when referring to the upcoming nuptials. Honestly I was so pissed at that line. I think we've all lost friends and loved ones to cancer who had something to live for and fought to stay alive but lost the battle anyway. Irresponsible writers. 

I couldn’t have said this any better! 

• Love 10
5 hours ago, Cindylou said:

I am all in for Sally and Adam  (Aally?)  knowing it would make Phyllis's head explode!

I agree.  But Sally and Nick would make her head spin before it exploded.

Edited by Kemper
spelling error
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4

Is this a safe space to talk about my Phyllis hate because I am literally in hell. Sally is my favourite character on the show right now and it's pretty rich to see these wealthy assholes clutching their pearls at her literally improving Summer's career. Oh no! The cruelty! Meanwhile Phyllis ran over Cricket, slept with a married man after Sharon's daughter died and lied about Danny's paternity just to start. Not to mention MS is a wretched human being. Who is she blackmailing to be dominating the show again? FML.

• LOL 5
  • Love 13
25 minutes ago, slayer2 said:

Is this a safe space to talk about my Phyllis hate because I am literally in hell. Sally is my favourite character on the show right now and it's pretty rich to see these wealthy assholes clutching their pearls at her literally improving Summer's career. Oh no! The cruelty! Meanwhile Phyllis ran over Cricket, slept with a married man after Sharon's daughter died and lied about Danny's paternity just to start. Not to mention MS is a wretched human being. Who is she blackmailing to be dominating the show again? FML.

Please join us Slayer!

You're just in time for lunch and cocktails with I Hate Phyllis Newman With the Heat of a Thousand Nuns club. 

Phyllis is also known by the designation Rodan, (hattip to Waldo) for her uncanny ability to destroy everything in her path and annoying habit of waving her wings ... er ... arms.

tumblr_inline_psp9mt1AUs1vnxoy3_500.gifv

• LOL 4
  • Love 7

Okay, can somebody help me out with this? Today when I was watching Adam sitting at his desk I remembered (I think) that this was somebody else's office with those big paintings behind the desk and there was something important hidden behind the paintings. Or am I thinking of some other paintings on some other show?

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I don't know what AHs problem is. The weather and air quality is atrocious in LA, and no matter how much product I use, I'd look like Eraserhead by 2pm. Thank Goddess Kali for Aquanet.

51lWXIqX9PL._AC_SS450_.jpg 

it's not as if there aren't stylists available at Y&R to handle those over-dyed flyaways.

18 hours ago, Sake614 said:

nice meet cute between Adam and Sally. I wouldn’t mind seeing them together. Just think of the havoc they could wreak Lol!

CH can overplay her character, but she's never boring. MG is less than zero, atonal, bow-legged and a grinding bore. Any relationship they might have, CH will be carrying the water for both of them.

Personally, I would hate to see Sally romantically involved with Atonal Adam: he loves only himself, while is perpetually in fuck with Sharon and trying to hold her vacillating attention though he says otherwise, and that will never change. Sally left LA because she tried to get her lover back by making up a terminal illness and it blew up in her face. Having Sally end up cornered in another romantic triangle would be just another humiliation she doesn't deserve. 

There's also Chelsea's return to consider. Seeing Atonal and Sharon sniffing around each other again, while he's two-timing Sally would be too tempting a target for Chelsea to not to setup for disaster. Between Chelsea's professional jealousy of Sally's success at Newman Media, and her personal jealousy that Atonal is all over Sharon again, Chelsea with have a field day ruining the three of them. Rey Rey will be cheese standing alone, pissed because he's been betrayed once again.

Victoria is planning the wedding of the century? What is she, 15? Her fiancé is dying. Neither of them knows if he’ll even be able to say his vows by then, never in entertaining hundreds guests. And this isn’t her first dance either. She’s been married a few times already. 

I'm starting to wonder.

IDK. All of a sudden the wedding is happening at the Newman villa in Tuscany (?), white roses and peonies in October will be nothing short of a miracle (Calling Peaches to let us know if peonies can be forced for fall blooming), involving hundreds of guests and a 5-course dinner, fireworks, 50-piece orchestra and Leslie Brookes playing the Wedding March, Father Todd Williams officiating and lions and tigers and dancing bears ... Oh, my!

It's going to be a circus wedding for a man either dying or barely surviving cancer treatment. It wouldn't surprise me if Locke-ness makes it through the wedding service to die shortly after signing the Italian marriage license and register.

Sadly I see the writing on the wall for Jack and Phyllis. Him coming home after talking to Lauren about relationships and getting a test from Phyllis was too big an anvil to ignore.

troy1.gif

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
23 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Did Lauren go to the Rodan school of acting. Lauren’s acting is getting more and more animated. 

I've noticed since COVID started and actors are spaced out that many of the ladies are acting with their arms and face contortions and lots of loud vocal inflections to fill the space between them and the other characters in the scene.  Caricatures of their characters. Exhausting.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 4
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

Okay, can somebody help me out with this? Today when I was watching Adam sitting at his desk I remembered (I think) that this was somebody else's office with those big paintings behind the desk and there was something important hidden behind the paintings. Or am I thinking of some other paintings on some other show?

It was Victoria’s office at NE.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

Please join us Slayer!

You're just in time for lunch and cocktails with I Hate Phyllis Newman With the Heat of a Thousand Nuns club. 

Phyllis is also known by the designation Rodan, (hattip to Waldo) for her uncanny ability to destroy everything in her path and annoying habit of waving her wings ... er ... arms.

tumblr_inline_psp9mt1AUs1vnxoy3_500.gifv

Oh thank-you!! I make a great mulled wine once winter rolls around! On that note, does anyone know exactly how MS has the writers in a vice grip again? Even the social media accounts are Phyllis Phyllis Phyllis all the time.

Edited by slayer2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

As far as I’m concerned TIIC are promoting child abuse. All we hear is that Harrison is getting his favorite snacks on the plane then ice cream in Italy. It’s an overnight flight so can’t Jack give Harrison some real food.  The plane has to be refueled at some point so why not in NY and Jack can take Harrison to Coney Island and get him a Nathan’s Hot Dog and the best French Fries on the planet 😉.  Ok, Zippy got a passport but how about Harrison?  There is no mention of Harrison having one and he needs to have one to travel out of the country. The only exception is being on a close loop cruise. Now comes the tricky part. If Harrison didn’t have a passport, it could have been received fairly quickly but both parents have to sign the application. That’s the parents on Harrison’s birthday certificate. Oh, there is one other thing. Since Harrison is not traveling with his legal guardian, even with a passport, Jack needs written permission of both parents to take him out of the country.  But as we all know, TIIC just say the hell with the little details. 

Here we go again with Rodan actually breaking the law.  Two things come into play here. Sally is paying her bill and didn’t break any Grand Albatross published rules, unless bugging the shit out of Rodan is a published rule, so there are really no grounds to send Sally packing. Second, Sally has stayed long enough at the Grand Albatross to be considered a tenant. Rodan would have to file an eviction case against Sally to get her out. 

And we have another fucking idiot, not that he hasn’t been one, but this time on the subject of Mariah. Yes Michael, nothing is wrong and you are a fantastic DA (not).  Ok, maybe you’re a little less of a fucking idiot with Mariah being abducted but that was only by Rey’s suggestion. 

Do you know what’s funny is that Gloria is actually far more qualified to run JCV than Summer.  But the truth is that like Rodan, Gloria is a legion in her own mind.  Thought, all in all, Lauren deserves Gloria.  Gloria was smart to pick Sally’s brain but Chloe knows Gloria always has an agenda.  

Is it just me that thinks that Rey has to smug for the camera before he starts each and every scene. His conversation, even with Sharon, mostly sound accusatory.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

Chloe working for Newman Media affords her a better wardrobe apparently. I liked the dress she had on today. Simple chic.

Pssht, Sally shoulda been left that oversized dumpster calling itself a boutique hotel. Curious to see where she'll land since the show doesn't use the GCAC set anymore.

Hey, it's Gloria! 🤗

I don't know why Rey was consulting the DA about Mariah's absence. It's not certain a crime has been committed. Yet.

Lauren looked like she was ready to hit the disco in her neon orange jumpsuit and her platform shoes. 🎶Dancing queen!🎶

Sally said she was paying for her hotel room weekly. That seems like quite a bad deal to me. Does Phyllis not offer monthly rates--or longer? It's hard to imagine Amanda's been paying by the week all this time.

Rey, you are the worst detective. You alway let your personal feelings get involved. Adam isn't the only person in GC who's had somebody kidnapped. Heck, he's not even the only Newman.

Lol, Harrison lands airplanes like Denzel Washington in Flight. (Warning: some profanity.) I don't see airline piloting in Harrison's future given the way he was handling the toy jet Ashland gave him. 😮

Meanwhile, why is Jack acting like the Jabot jet can barely fit three people? Billy, Lily, Kyle, and Summer flew to the West coast in it and they had plenty of room. Does Harrison have several crates of toys or something?

Hmm, I'm thinking Adam should offer his penthouse to Sally since it's just sitting unused right now. That is unless Victoria runs Adam off the ranch with her stank attitude. 😏

It was Victoria’s office at NE.

There was also a hidden safe in the wall behind the CEO desk in Jabot. In it Dina found a document drafted by John Abbott which gave all the Jabot patents to Ashley.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 11

Hated Lauren's jumpsuit but loving her hair these days. COVID helped her (and Michael's) look, it really did! Seems more natural and the hair of an older, beautiful woman who works in fashion and still has the nods to her wild rock star days! No more Irish Setter weaves.

I am getting flirting vibes with her and Jack BIG TIME too. 

I also liked Victoria's low cut top and seedy bar white belt/bottom. But it definitely did not seem like an outfit to wear around your employees at the office, more like when you're looking to get free coke from the dealer at the bar!

• LOL 9
  • Love 4

Between Victoria’s awful hair and that “outfit” she’s been wearing for 3-4 days now, she’s hardly a hard working CEO of an international corporation. Really, writers? And wardrobe people? This is how you think this woman should look? No.

• Love 13
34 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Between Victoria’s awful hair and that “outfit” she’s been wearing for 3-4 days now, she’s hardly a hard working CEO of an international corporation. Really, writers? And wardrobe people? This is how you think this woman should look? No.

Yeah, I really liked that look on her...for a day. Move on, Show.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

There was also a hidden safe in the wall behind the CEO desk in Jabot. In it Dina found a document drafted by John Abbott which gave all the Jabot patents to Ashley.

Bingo! That's what I was reminded of by those big paintings.

• Love 5

The Sally hate (on show, to clarify) is beyond out of control.  Maybe they should have had her do something actually bad if they wanted her to be a legit town pariah.  So far she's insulted Phyllis and tried to get Summer out of town, which should probably warrant a medal.  Not to mention that her great opponent back in LA was a human trafficker, who-surprise!- got away with the whole thing.  

But this crap about "avoiding such a big mistake" with Sally, and whatever Lauren was shrieking about? I think Sally is the one who avoided the mistake at this point, Jackie boy.  And isn't Lauren's precious husband an attempted rapist?

I'm *still* not so sure Ashland's storyline doesn't end with Victor punching him out, old timey boxing style like I'm sure EB fantasizes about.  

• Love 13

I don't want Nick to cheat on Phyllis because then she'll have the moral high ground and we'll never hear the end of it. 🙄

What I could see happening is Jack still acting all weepy and emo and Phyllis deciding to throw him a mercy fcuk just to make him feel better. But somebody finds out about it (Sally would be a good choice) and they tell Nick.

Or, I'm still waiting for Nick to learn what Billy did to Summer and that Phyllis has known about it for quite a while without telling Nick. Show seems to be saving that one though.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
21 hours ago, Kemper said:

I agree.  But Sally and Nick would make her head spin before it exploded.

yes,  and i'm sure she'll be the one planting the seeds to Nick how cozy Jack and Philly are being..... and it will start a whole drama with them........

• Love 4
17 hours ago, JNavarro said:

The Sally hate (on show, to clarify) is beyond out of control.  Maybe they should have had her do something actually bad if they wanted her to be a legit town pariah.  So far she's insulted Phyllis and tried to get Summer out of town, which should probably warrant a medal.  Not to mention that her great opponent back in LA was a human trafficker, who-surprise!- got away with the whole thing.  

But this crap about "avoiding such a big mistake" with Sally, and whatever Lauren was shrieking about? I think Sally is the one who avoided the mistake at this point, Jackie boy.  And isn't Lauren's precious husband an attempted rapist?

I'm *still* not so sure Ashland's storyline doesn't end with Victor punching him out, old timey boxing style like I'm sure EB fantasizes about.  

Good point and yes I think Michael did actually rape Cricket if I remember correctly, because he was in prison I believe. I too am fed up with the narrative that Sally is bad simply because they need a villain.  Every single person in town has done inordinately worse things than her. Sally is a saint compared to Genoa City residents. Jack should shut his trap too. Bro, you were literally involved in a 'who's the daddy' storyline because your former wife was sleeping with you AND a married man simultaneously and that wasn't even the worst of her transgressions. The writers need to grow up.

Also I guess I'm in the minority  but I really like Amelia's hair and fashion on the show. I really like Amelia period, I'm always happy to see her in storylines and she has the cutest smile when they actually write things for her to smile about but her scenes with EB lately have really warmed my heart. I like watching actors connect like that.

Edited by slayer2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

Also I guess I'm in the minority  but I really like Amelia's hair and fashion on the show. I really like Amelia period, I'm always happy to see her in storyline and she has the cutest smile when they actually write things for her to smile about but her scenes with EB lately have really warmed my heart. I like watching actors connect like that.

I've always liked her too. And yes, even her hair.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, JNavarro said:

So far she's insulted Phyllis and tried to get Summer out of town, which should probably warrant a medal.

At the very least, A Sally Appreciation Day.

• LOL 8
  • Love 6

Am I watching a Phyllis free episode?????? I deleted yesterday’s because she was in the description as sending someone packing and I knew it would be Sally.

Loved Ashland telling Nick he wasn’t Billy Abbott. Of course Billy comes in to chat with Nick cause he’s still obsessed with Vicki. I do think the Billy scenes are some foreshadowing that maybe Ashland isn’t on the up and up. 

OMG Vicki changed out of the white jeans and brushed her hair!

FINALLY Sharon has some tears and concern over Mariah. Why isn’t Kevin on the case? He’s smarter than the entire Mariah team. 
Abby is such a brat yelling at Devon. Good looking, rich, healthy sperm donors don’t grow on trees you spoiled princess!

Oh oh, Nick has doubts. Victor and Nikki should send him to bed early to get some rest, I’m sure his head is hurting.

Billy should be grateful for social distancing because his manorexia will stand out next to Ashland’s fine physique.

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, crowsworks said:

Sadam??? Better friends tho.

Salad. :)

FINALLY Sharon has some tears and concern over Mariah. Why isn’t Kevin on the case? He’s smarter than the entire Mariah team. 
Abby is such a brat yelling at Devon. Good looking, rich, healthy sperm donors don’t grow on trees you spoiled princess!

Omigod, what kind of mother barely sniffs when her daughter goes missing for weeks? God, these people are stupid. I haven't seen what Abby has done as yet but I was already kind of done with her once she started in on Tessa a few weeks ago. Wrong and strong.

Edited by slayer2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5