Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Faith: " Mom, are you ok? You seemed a little off before."

Everyone watching "Are you fucking kidding me? When hasn't she seemed off?"

Hey! The fire at the Newman ranch was an accident. <sarcasm>

• LOL 8
On 7/22/2021 at 7:42 PM, lgprimes said:

OMG those two girls, Tigirlily are a real band on Spotify! That “singing” was SO BAD!! I have to hope with background music (and autotuning?) they sound much better!

Much like SNL might contribute to satire - another thing is finding out what 'recording stars' can't really sing/

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

Better not get kidnapped around Abby, Nina, or Tessa. You'll never be found. Mariah is probably dead in a ditch somewhere.

It seems to me like Y&R is doing that thing B&B does all the time: dumbs down ordinarily not dumb characters in order to make a weak storyline work. There's no way Abby, Tessa, and Nina should be sitting around sucking each other's thumbs when Mariah's suddenly dropped out of sight and has been out of verifiable contact for days. By this point they would've insisted upon either hearing her voice or getting a video call. When this is over I think Mariah should be majorly pissed at all of them but odds are the show will have her be all BYGONES! Bleh.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
On 7/25/2021 at 10:58 AM, deirdra said:

Is it a permanent state or does she snap in and out of it?  I'll have to watch more carefully to see if Adam snaps his fingers or says a code word before Sharon opens her eyes wide, stares vacantly, points her lips and moves around as if in a trance.

Sharin' opens her eyes wide, stares vacantly, points her lips and moves around as if in a trance when she's serving coffee and muffins, when she's psychologically counseling, when she's dragging dead bodies around town and when she's just being Sharin'. I doubt even Adam could tell if he had her hypnotized.

19 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

and Chelsea needs a reason to never return.

Amen.

12 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

TIIC are terrible at medical follow up on patients. Look at how Sharon never visits a doctor for her MyPolar or has spoken to a seasoned therapist for her Therapy-R-Us degree from Baraboo Clown College of Psychobabble Knowledge..

And what prevents Victor from making snowflakes again? Certainly not the tequila.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

I don't understand Phyllis' hysterics over Dummer being in Milan. Didn't Dummer go to Dubai and run NE over there for a year or so? (Because Dummer is so smart.) I don't recall Phyllis losing her shit over that. Wouldn't she rather have her dawter in Milan than in Dubai?

And what's with this Leslie Brooks name dropping? Are they actually going to have Leslie on? Or are they just fucking with us? If they do, (which I hope), I hope they bring back Janice Lynde. She was my favorite Leslie and the one they brought back a couple of years ago.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

My dotter sob sob. Call the police if you believe your daughter was forced to take a fabulous job in Italy. She’s acting like Summer was trafficked. 
Also who was Phyllis making a drink for? She was shaking that shaker and then set it down. If I was a customer at the GP and had to wait for my drink while the owner berated her on again off again son in law I would be pissed. And give the GP bad review on Yelp and Trip Advisor.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4

My dotter sob sob. Call the police if you believe your daughter was forced to take a fabulous job in Italy. She’s acting like Summer was trafficked. 

911: "What's your emergency?"

Phyllis: "Howl! My dotter is in Italy!"

911: "Oh dear, was she kidnapped?"

Phyllis: "No but a fabulous well known fashion house hired her to work there!"

911: "Um, ok?

Phyllis: "What are you going to do about it?"

911: "Um, nothing?"

• LOL 13
  • Love 2

Once again Endora goes off the rails in dismissing Harrison as a tool for Tara to be welcomed in the Abbott home. Kyle started off to defend Tara but after Endora’s rant, he stands there, at first, with a blank look on his face and a thumb up his ass.  Talking about blank looks, that’s why Kyle and Summer are two peas in a pod.  Kyle sort of rebounds but Endora is badder than old King Kong and meaner than a junk yard dog.  Because of that, Endora never looses an argument or convince her she’s absolutely wrong. If Endora knows Summer better than anyone than she should know that Summer wanted no part of being a stepmom. Endora knows that Summer is a selfish self serving bitch like herself.  Once again Endora disparages Harrison by telling Kyle that Tara and her kid moved into the Abbott home. Endora, because she can’t face reality, can’t say that Harrison is Kyle’s kid also.  

If that’s Summer’s corporate apartment, than why does it look so much like a hotel room?  NE couldn’t afford anything more than a studio apartment?  In addition, it seems like they ate in the room/apartment and not a restaurant. Is it Victor or TIIC the cheapskates?  

Hey Nikki, are you that stupid?  Didn’t Summer just explain to you that she couldn’t deal with situations in GC?  Of course Summer is unhappy because she can’t be the turd in Kyle’s punch bow. 

Is Ashland faking with Olive Oyl?  Ashland has a very emotional argument with Tara but shows no signs of weakness of breath or passes out from “anxiety”. Speaking of faking it with Olive, we have Nostrils professing to be Olive’s friend. I bet he’s just fishing for information about Ashland that Nostrils will sure use in the future.  Nostrils’ word is his bond just until it isn’t. 

Give me a fucking break.  Why wouldn’t Sally have a password on her phone?  The same for Mariah’s phone.   

• Love 13
On 7/22/2021 at 6:42 PM, lgprimes said:

OMG those two girls, Tigirlily are a real band on Spotify! That “singing” was SO BAD!! I have to hope with background music (and autotuning?) they sound much better!

TigerLily is meh, following that off-pitch, We Want To Be Famous interweb bleached blonde formula.

They can't sing without AutoTune correction, barely play an instrument and cannot write a tune to save their lives. They are to make money to repay the frontend, go on tour and online to sell their mediocre EP -- Common modern music business practice

How a pop-punk girl group became the most hated band on TikTok 

-- The Tramp Stamps suck, too. Big surprise for a Dr. Luke manufactured girl group.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
55 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

The Tramp Stamps? If they wanted to own it they would just called themselves Two Drinks And I'm Yours.

Now this is a belly laugh.  Trademark it; put it on t-shirts and bumper stickers - I'd buy one. Nothing like a senior citizen driving around with that slogan on the rear of the car.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

So that's what we're doing now, Show? Finding excuses to have her on screen from Italy several times a week? She's supposed to be gone, gosh darnit! 🙁

Ashland, you should consult with your own child psychologist about how to break the news to Harrison. Outside of a couple of zip codes, Sharon Rosales is not exactly tops in the field of family therapy. And that's being kind. 😑

Nature abhors a vacuum, Phyllis. Just because Tara and Sally benefited from Summer's departure, it doesn't automatically mean they caused it. You're just used to being an instigator and can't see other people winning without operating the same way you do.

Billy was amazingly compassionate with Victoria today, I thought. I hope he won't turn around later and use her words against her.

Whew, after that heated conversation between Tara and Ashland my "Lockes running a long con together" theory is sinking fast. They truly loathe each other and probably couldn't even order a pizza together. Still don't think Ashland is actually dying though, or that Harrison is Kyle's kid. 🤨

Seriously, Phyllis? How stupid do you think Sally is? Oh...stupid enough not to keep track of her phone. Okay.

Meh, I don't want to hear about Summer still mooning over Kyle. The star-crossed lovers thing is not my jam.

Five Star hotel? The Gelatinous Porcupine? HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA! That rating must be on a 10-star scale. 🙄

Wait, what? Was Tara trying to make Kyle jealous of Ashland? Looks like he took the bait too. She's a sly one. (Wonder if memories of his mommy attract Kyle to Tara? Tara is no Diane but I think she's cruising a nearby neighborhood.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

So Endora exposes Tara and Sally. So what!!  Was that a crime?  I don’t think that Rey and that fantastic DA, Michael would laugh in Endora’s face but they would behind her back. In GC, Sally has not committed any crime but wanting a job that Summer was a sure in. What crime did Tara commit?  Was it moving in with the Abbotts?  Both Endora and Summer have committed actual crimes but they always get a pass. I don’t care if Sally and Tara were Serial Killers, I still will like them a hell of a lot more than Endora and Summer. 

By the way, Endora just committed a crime today by “stealing” Sally’s cellphone. In addition, it’s a crime to send someone a message pretending you are the person who sent it.  But to Endora, the means always justifies the end. 

Oh I almost forgot to say that I can’t stand Endora for saying that Harrison is being used as a weapon when she has been using Summer as a weapon for years. Endora, hypocrites are me. 

• Love 13

That scene between Phyllis and Sally today when Phyllis asked Sally to check the handwritten charges against her account to make sure they were correct? And then Sally scratches off numerous lines of charges with a pen? Are we in 1965? Where were the IPads, etc? That was so incredibly stupid. These writers make me laugh every day.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6
(edited)
21 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

911: "What's your emergency?"

Phyllis: "Howl! My dotter is in Italy!"

911: "Oh dear, was she kidnapped?"

Phyllis: "No but a fabulous well known fashion house hired her to work there!"

911: "Um, ok?

Phyllis: "What are you going to do about it?"

911: "Um, nothing?"

Meanwhile at Crimson Lights

Rey Rosales: “Sally Spectra, you’re under arrest”

Sally: “For What”

Rey Rosales: “ For recommending Summer Newman for a job”  “Tara Locke you are also under arrest for encouraging Summer to take the job but in a mean way”

Sharon Rosales “Would you like some counseling while you wait for an attorney?”

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • LOL 20
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, basiltherat said:

. . .  some counseling and a latte made by my daughter and her maybe boyfriend . , . 

37 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

...it has a pineapple on it!

The storylines right now are just RIVETING, aren't they?  

Phyllis having a mental breakdown about her DOTTER leaving home at the tender age of 30 for the umpteenth time and taking her talentless self and her HeeHaw wardrobe to Italy would have been more entertaining if she'd done her arm flapping,

giphy.gif

and how show dares to do a ButtBiscuit empathy scene without a laugh track or a pie in the face is beyond me.  

Please, Show, dial back the constant Billy ButtBiscuit close-ups, too.  Those beady little eyes, the butt lips and that sheen of sweat is deeply unsettling.  And ButtBiscuit should have it put in his contact to never, ever be in the same scene as Ashland.  Comparisions WILL be made.

I'll have what Sharon is smoking and make it a double.

• LOL 10
  • Love 9

Phyllis having a mental breakdown about her DOTTER leaving home at the tender age of 30 for the umpteenth time and taking her talentless self and her HeeHaw wardrobe to Italy would have been more entertaining if she'd done her arm flapping,

Maybe one of these days she'll catch air and take off into the wild blue yonder.

image.png.81813b18ac7ed2669ecbffdf424f28a5.png

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
(edited)

Why is Sally staying at the Grand Phoenix? I thought there was mention of her moving to the GCAC a few months ago. Why hasn’t Jack asked her to move into the Abbott home? Haven’t they had two good dates? There’s plenty of room in the living room for both her and Tara.

Harrison is 4 correct? I think he’s going to be fine. Kyles the one that needs some guidance for being so stupid at 30 years old. 

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 5

Everyone knows the best tramp stamp is your exit number on the New Jersey Turnpike.

Will someone please give Tessa a sandwich or twenty, with extra mayo. 

This Phyllis/Sally/Tararaboomdiay stuff is silly. It could be comic relief if there were some good dramatic storylines going on. 

And how does Mariah know that those are pre-natal vitamins on the food tray? Do pre-natal vitamins look different than other vitamins?

• LOL 8
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

And how does Mariah know that those are pre-natal vitamins on the food tray? Do pre-natal vitamins look different than other vitamins?

She probably recognises them from the various times Abby has held a gun to her head while forcing her to swallow them.  It's forthebaby.

The moral of this story better be that no good deed goes unpunished.

• LOL 12
  • Love 4

So it seems Stitch might be the kidnapper.   Mariah didn’t seem all that upset although I know she was trying to stay calm for the baby.  Doesn’t she need checkups along the way, like how long is this going to go on and for what outcome.

Agree Tessa needs to EAT!  Her face is almost gaunt looking.  I am just hating the brightly colored talons on Tessa too along with Paris on B&B.  Just why?? So not functional and unattractive.

I think Sharon has had too many fillers to manage any other expression other than wax museum!  

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
On 7/20/2021 at 10:38 AM, peacheslatour said:

Why do TIIC insist on those wide belts on her? Like you say, they do her no favors and make her look like a fireplug.

And I'm sure someone has mentioned this before, but she could greatly benefit from a good bra fitting. Most days her "girls" look like 2 king size pillows stuffed into the top of her dress.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

How many men do you know that jog shirtless and do not wear shorts?  How many men do you know that don’t sweat when they jog?  Yes Nate’s body is glistening but there is no sweat on his brow 🤔

I thought Sally was banished from the Grand Albatross. Maybe the GCAC had no vacancies.  Lauren admitted that Sally was doing an excellent job but she fell short of actually admitting that Sally was doing a much better job than Summer. 

Hey Abby, how can it be an invasion of privacy just to know where Mariah is and not contact her.  If Mariah abs Tessa had 

I phones via my family, Tessa would know Mariah’s location without an app. Wouldn’t you think that would have been a good idea since Mariah is pregnant and may need any type of help?  

Kyle you are an idiot. The only reason you don’t like Sally is because Summer doesn’t like Sally.  Given to more proof that Summer has you by the balls and your lost without her telling you what to do. 

I’m betting dollars to donuts that Sally and Tara will come up with a good story to explain what was going on in the elevator.  Let’s just hope they are on the same page. 

So Ben lied because Nate is now Chief of Surgery even though he can’t operate. So it looks more and more like Ben kidnapped Mariah. It must be an older building where Mariah is being held because of the dumb waiter. It looks like a room with no windows or bathroom and mostly no ventilation. 

Yes I know that TIIC, write mostly for drama than reality but they are trying to make us swallow that two very smart women, Tara and Sally would meet in earshot of Endora. Wouldn’t they be aware that Endora has security cameras and could easily bug Sally’s room. Also, why in the world is Sally back in the Devil’s domain. 

• Love 12
(edited)

I'm sure Mariah is going to survive her captivity but I wonder if she's going to be so bonded with little Demetrol Son of Darvon, that she refuses to give the baby up?

Edited by peacheslatour
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Mariah without a bathroom…

Nobody pees in Genoa City, other than Victor and ButtBiscuit who p@#$ all over everything.

30 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

I'm sure Mariah is going to survive her captivity but I wonder if she's going to be so bonded with little Demetrol Son of Darvon, that she refuses to give the baby up?

Demetrol Son of Darvon!!!

Peacheslatour, you've killed me

DEAD with that one!

• LOL 15
  • Love 3

Is there some significance to white lilies in a romantic scenario? I've always read them as having a religious connotation. Hmm.

Lauren's back to the bodycon dresses. Yay for her? Meanwhile, Phyllis cannot be serious about that skirt. She does not, IMO, have the legs for a thigh-high slit.

Looks like while she's been sitting at the bar scheming on Sally and Tara, Phyllis removed her extensions and/or got a blow out. Her hair today was noticeably different from what it looked like yesterday. Hey continuity person, you're slacking on the job. 🙄

Oh my, Nate's physique is interesting. And by "interesting" I mean, "Nate, my guy, were you constructed by Dr. Frankenstein?" Lol, how does he have massive arms and shoulders and also a gut? 🤯 That tight butt tho. 👀

Kyle: you're really on edge, Tara. Is there anything I can do for you?
Tara: hold that thought. I have to run to the drugstore and pick up...some things. By the way, do you prefer water-, oil-, or silicon-based?
Kyle: say what now?
Phyllis: uh, I'm sensing a disturbance in The Force, the force also known as my daughter, my daughter, my daughter's future with the love of her life. Heads must roll!
Yoda: overprotective nutbag she is.

How far along is Mariah in the pregnancy? Might she deliver soon, while she's being held captive?

The last two times Elena and Nate have gone to Society, Imani has shown up. Seems to me they'd go somewhere else for a change but maybe they're not superstitious.

I still like how the show maintains Abby and Devon's friendship. Am just wishing it didn't extend to his handing over his first child to her.

Jack and Kyle don't think Tara is capable of being devious enough to run Summer off to another continent. They barely know Tara so what's that assurance based on? 🤔

Phyllis, you played your hand too soon. At best you've put some doubt in Jack and Kyle's minds but Sally and Tara have time to come up with a cover story.

Is Nate's hand fixed because I thought he couldn't do surgery any more? But wow, congrats to him in his promotion to chief of surgery. Perhaps now he can afford to move back into his house. 😏

A dumbwaiter. What is this, a takeoff on a horror movie? "It takes the prenatal vitamins or else it gets no dessert again!"

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Yep.  That dumbwaiter isn't a good sign.   I just hope she doesn't find a closet with a fake wall that leads into another apartment.  

If this woman shows up, RUN, Mariah, RUN!  And don't eat the chocolate mousse.

Poor Stitch. He's aged worse than I thought.

giphy.gif

This is NOT what Devon signed up for.  No indeedy.

Upside, Phyllis can babysit, she's a natural.

• LOL 11
On 7/27/2021 at 3:47 PM, peacheslatour said:

The Tramp Stamps? If they wanted to own it they would just called themselves Two Drinks And I'm Yours.

I had a college roommate that dated a lot of professors and businessmen, and she called it Dinner is on you, and the rest is on me. I called it public research

She graduated with honors and spent two years in the Fulbright Scholar-in-Residence Program. She works for Microsoft.

6 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

Everyone knows the best tramp stamp is your exit number on the New Jersey Turnpike.

7Hr.gif

*dead*

On 7/27/2021 at 5:26 PM, peacheslatour said:

Still don't think Ashland is actually dying though, or that Harrison is Kyle's kid.

Locke-ness might be faking it, but why concede to pursuing cancer treatment after his row with Tara over who tells Locke Jr about his diagnosis?

Now Tara has been hinky about everything since she first showed up in March exploding Kyle's little world. Too calm, too measured, too polite, too vague and concealed, too busy doing damage control before she's discovered as the wrist turning the screw on the Abbott's and Locke-ness. I've had my doubts that Locke Jr is Kyle's son from the first insinuation by Theo. 

6 hours ago, boes said:

She probably recognises them from the various times Abby has held a gun to her head while forcing her to swallow them.  It's forthebaby.

Abby is the epitome of the modern Helicopter Mom; money, time, interwebs, and Idiot mother-in-law Nina agreeing with anything that pops into Abby's fevered mind. 

Too bad neither of them think a pregative woman missing for a week+ isn't a reason for concern, have Chance contacted or call the cops.

Pinheads. 

The moral of this story better be that no good deed goes unpunished.

<sigh> Ain't it the truth.

3 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

How many men do you know that jog shirtless and do not wear shorts? 

None

Kyle you are an idiot. 

24/7

So Ben lied because Nate is now Chief of Surgery even though he can’t operate. So it looks more and more like Ben kidnapped Mariah. It must be an older building where Mariah is being held because of the dumb waiter. It looks like a room with no windows or bathroom and mostly no ventilation. 

That's a lie that's going to travel fast via the Winters-adjacent clan. From Dr. Nate Natey Nate Nate Nate Nate announcing his new job to Darvon, who was just told by Abby that Dr. Stich was given the Chief of Surgery position at Newman Memorial Hospital.

<shrug>

If this ends this stupid Baby Rabies/Mariah Kidnapping story, the sooner the better.

When and how did Dr. Nate Natey Nate Nate Nate Nate Nate regain his ability to operate?

Another happy accident? A visitation from Our Lady of Perpetual Boredom? TIIC are ignoring the entire Darvon/Dr. Nate Natey Nate Nate Nate Nate fisticuffs over schtupping Elena on the clinic gurney?

3 hours ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Mariah without a bathroom…

Not with her hair. A bathroom and wall of product would be de rigueur.

2 hours ago, boes said:

Nobody pees in Genoa City, other than Victor and ButtBiscuit who p@#$ all over everything.

Genoa City reeks of territorial piss.

3 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Considering Team Baby is so stupid as to think she would run off to be on her own without a word, who would trust an infant to these idiots?

Peaches is a Psycho Killin' poster!

59 minutes ago, boes said:

Yep.  That dumbwaiter isn't a good sign.   

IDK. Find the camera and microphone and disable them, then use the dumbwaiter to escape. The opening is big enough for Mariah to climb into. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

I have a feeling Tara will end up being murdered.  There hasn't been a whodunit since the Scooby-Doo Death Cabin, so we're due for one.  The list of possible suspects would be long, but of course the killer would be a nobody.  Probably the brother Tara doesn't get along with.  They've mentioned him too many times for it not to mean something.  Then maybe Kyle and Dummer take Horsefeathers to Milano and never return.   

I really hate The Gorgon Phlebotomist.  How does it stay in business when the psycho owner airs her dirty laundry in the lobby on a daily basis, while never using her indoor voice?  Can Kevin or Sharon please burn it down already?  And let Crystal be the sole survivor.

• LOL 11
  • Love 6

The Tara/Sally/Phyllis's Dotter storyline would be much better if they were NOT plotting against Summer, and the end result would be Phyllis revealed to be a hateful, meddling loon.  Which regardless, she in fact is.  

Good for Tessa.  CF has come so far as an actress on this show since she started.  I always like seeing characters bond who aren't family or even necessarily friends, so I enjoyed her talking with Nina.   

I really like Abby, I do.  But she's dumb as shit.  

• Love 13
12 hours ago, JNavarro said:

The Tara/Sally/Phyllis's Dotter storyline would be much better if they were NOT plotting against Summer, and the end result would be Phyllis revealed to be a hateful, meddling loon.  Which regardless, she in fact is.  

Good for Tessa.  CF has come so far as an actress on this show since she started.  I always like seeing characters bond who aren't family or even necessarily friends, so I enjoyed her talking with Nina.   

I really like Abby, I do.  But she's dumb as shit.  

I’m so hoping that Sally and Tara don’t concoct a story and put the blame where it belongs on Endora. Endora sent the message on Sally’s phone and that’s what they were arguing about because it was just Endora’s figment of her imagination. But will Kyle and Jack smell Endora’s gas and give her a shred of credibility. Once again I say Tara and Sally didn’t put a gun to her head and made her leave. Summer did what she wanted to do. 

• Love 9
18 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

I’m so hoping that Sally and Tara don’t concoct a story and put the blame where it belongs on Endora. Endora sent the message on Sally’s phone and that’s what they were arguing about because it was just Endora’s figment of her imagination. But will Kyle and Jack smell Endora’s gas and give her a shred of credibility. Once again I say Tara and Sally didn’t put a gun to her head and made her leave. Summer did what she wanted to do. 

Tara told Summer if she didn't take the job, she'd see to it that Kyle and Jack never see little Haricot Vert again.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
(edited)
20 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

Tara told Summer if she didn't take the job, she'd see to it that Kyle and Jack never see little Haricot Vert again.

I don’t understand why Summer didn’t call Taras bluff. She should have said “take him, win win for me.” She could have pointed out that she would give Kyle an even better kid.  But Summers not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
13 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

I don’t understand why Summer didn’t call Taras bluff. She should have said “take him, win win for me.” She could have pointed out that she would give Kyle an even better kid.  But Summers not the sharpest tool in the shed.

She could have but Jack and Kyle are acting such fools over the kid I think it would have backfired on her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
37 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

She could have but Jack and Kyle are acting such fools over the kid I think it would have backfired on her.

Summer could have called Tara’s bluff and probably would have been held harmless like she always has been. The bottom line was still Summer’s insecurity about Kyle’s exes.  Didn’t she run away from Kyle when she thought he still was in love with Lola.  The bottom line is still Summer didn’t want to be a step bitch. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
56 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

41 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

Lil' Haricot Vert ( GREAT name, Peacheslatour!) better be Jack's grandson, because if he has to wait for some offspring of Kyle and Dummer, that kid will be walking into walls while balancing  a huge bouffant and dressed like an insane Dale Evans.

This one, at least, is only going to eat him out of house and home.

• LOL 14
  • Love 2

It’s about damn time Jack went off on Ronald McDonald. Too bad he broke up with Sally though. All she did was recommend Summer for a job. Tired of people acting like she hit two people with her car.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 9
(edited)

Endora is so hellbent on bringing fire and brimstone on Sally and Tara that she will sacrifice her own daughter to bring this to fruition. Endora wants Summer back just for her own selfishness in keeping Summer under her thumb. Wasn’t it just a few months ago that Endora was questioning her marriage to Kyle?  Wasn’t she against the marriage but reluctantly gave in?  So Summer comes home, gives up her career, and marries Kyle. What will be the over and under on how long the marriage lasts because Summer will resent Kyle wanting to interact with Harrison. 

I’m warning the TIIC right now that if Ashland receives his experimental treatments, for cancer, better than they portrayed Sharon post cancer treatments. Ashland’s treatments will knock the shit out of him and he would be hardly able to function.  Also, with Olive Oyl standing behind him, it would be out of the ordinary that she can keep up with running the “Empire” or being around for her children. 

Ashland is some smooth operator with I wish I met you years ago.  How many years is that?  Is Tara his first marriage?  If not than he played around quite a few years before getting married. I get the feeling that Ashland was not interested in kids until Harrison. I also think that Ashland and Tara were married a few years before Harrison was born so why didn’t Ashland get Tara pregnant right away?  No Ashland, a few years ago, you and Olive where a lot different and what you are now is a sum total of those years. Plus, in the real world, cancer is the great equalizer and you have more meaningful relationships.  If I get the meaning of Olive saying that we have no time to waist and we have to take advantage of every moment we have together she’s right because, as I said, treatments will kick the shit out of Ashland, and you won’t be able to do much more than talk as he waists away. 

Tara covered her tracks well without throwing Sally under the bus but even though Sally covered her tracks well and Jack believes her, he’s not willing to advance their relationship. So actually Jack is giving into the misgivings of Endora and Kyle. As of right now, Tara is 1 and 0, Sally is 0 and 1, and Endora is 1 and 1.  

Endora, Jack did give you the benefit of the doubt by dismissing the shit you just pulled on Sally and Tara to take more your side than Sally’s side. Now Endora is using a new tactic to put the turd in the punch bowl. Fake crying. 

Did Amanda inadvertently diss Devon?  Amanda said that she was shown a good time by wine, cheese, crackers, and ice cream but she failed to mention the roll in the hay 😉

I’m now hoping that Tara and Sally are exposed and Summer comes home. Kyle deserves to loose Harrison and win back that self centered self absorbed brat. I hope Summer, Kyle, Endora, and Duhwood have a very long and happy life together. They all deserve each other.

Edited by Waldo13
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

I know most people hate Phyllis but I like her nailing Sally & Tara. Or, as Phyllis calls them, “Those girls”. Although, Stafford really does mug & fake cries too much but it’s her shtick. I’m just glad Jack is waking up & Kyle big ears perked up with Tara. I don’t like Jack being hoodwinked by Sally. He’s been around too long for that crap. Peter has had horrible female acting partners in the romance department on Y&R. Snap out of Jack. I even like that he’s giving Phyllis shit even though she might be right about the mean girls. LOL!!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

It’s about damn time Jack went off on Ronald McDonald. Too bad he broke up with Sally though. All she did was recommend Summer for a job. Tired of people acting like she hit two people with her car.

That’s the point that seems to escape The Dumpster Humper. None of this matters if Dummer doesn’t voluntarily decide to break off her engagement, accept the job, and leave GC. No wonder Dummer has the emotional maturity of an 11 year-old… that’s how her mother views her.

I detest Jazzhands so much that I’ve been forced to switch allegiance and root for Captain Longback, aka Tara. (That white outfit is no bueno.)

I loved the Sally and Jack scene. I also loved Jack telling Dumpster Humper to take a hike even if she’s right about Sally.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

At this point I have to wonder why Sally would continue to stay at the Glorified Peashooter when its owner will stop at nothing to destroy her life and run her out of town. Especially since the owner is Phyllis. Sally'd likely be safer living in a snake pit.

Oh look, Ashland is cueing up treatment and a miraculous recovery now that he's got Vikki all but roped and tied.

And Victoria is slowly building up to a mother-to-mother confrontation with Tara. Unfortunately for Tara, Victoria has a laser-like ability to zero in on an issue and swat away the  kinds of deflecting maneuvers Tara uses. This is a game she's been trained by none other than TGVN to play. Phyllis is good at laying land mines and gleefully waiting for them to explode but Victoria is a cold-blooded sniper when a need arises. Right now the need is to smooth things for Ashland.

I also have to wonder why Sally ever trusted Tara. Tara's got much more at stake than a choice job in the fashion industry. IMO Sally should've gotten some tangible evidence of Tara's duplicity in case Tara ever tried to turn on her.

If the wine was so expensive, seems odd to me that Amanda and Devon were drinking it out of plastic goblets. 🤔

Why, Phyllis? Why does no one give you the benefit of the doubt? Oh I dunno, perhaps it's because you're a 1st class C U Next Tuesday who has decades of history making enemies just so you can defeat them and feel better about yourself.

Amanda and Devon spent most of their scenes discussing Naya and Sutton. Meh. I thought that mind-numbing saga was over. 🙄

Oh Jack. Real easy to go all Hulk smash! with Sally when you're being utterly oblivious about the danger you've let ensconce herself in your home. You have no idea what a massive fool Tara is making of you (and Kyle) and it's going smart like heck when you find out. 😒

Aw, Kyle's face is about to be in a million pieces on the floor now that he's picked up on some of Tara's ploy. Yo, Mrs. Martinez, better get the sweeper ready! 🥳

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
On 7/27/2021 at 4:00 PM, Cupid Stunt said:

TigerLily is meh, following that off-pitch, We Want To Be Famous interweb bleached blonde formula.

They can't sing without AutoTune correction, barely play an instrument and cannot write a tune to save their lives. They are to make money to repay the frontend, go on tour and online to sell their mediocre EP -- Common modern music business practice

How a pop-punk girl group became the most hated band on TikTok 

-- The Tramp Stamps suck, too. Big surprise for a Dr. Luke manufactured girl group.

So pretty blond girls who sing thru their noses. Every Highschool had one

On 7/28/2021 at 11:14 AM, boes said:

Please, Show, dial back the constant Billy ButtBiscuit close-ups, too.  Those beady little eyes, the butt lips and that sheen of sweat is deeply unsettling.  And ButtBiscuit should have it put in his contact to never, ever be in the same scene as Ashland.  Comparisions WILL be made.

Aww now just cuz Bwilly looks like an old pile of innertubes next to him?

On 7/28/2021 at 5:57 PM, peacheslatour said:

I still say it's going to be Little Thread son of Stich and it will cause a rift between Chabby.

37 minutes ago, nasir jones said:

I detest Jazzhands so much that I’ve been forced to switch allegiance and root for Captain Longback, aka Tara. (That white outfit is no bueno.)

Just cause she slithers around the Abbott house like an anorexic Richard the third?

37 minutes ago, nasir jones said:

I loved the Sally and Jack scene. I also loved Jack telling Dumpster Humper to take a hike even if she’s right about Sally.

Sally could shoot Jack in the nuts and STILL not crap on him like Phyl did. When he planned a sweet birthday party for her and she begged off - then ate and drank the goodies while screwing Billy - while laughing at silly old Jack. Never pro Phyl

• Useful 1
  • Love 9