Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Endora will eventually put it together but so what?  Summer has a great position as a result of Sally and Tara. Endora, would rather have Summer under her wing and accept the booby prize, Kyle than have that excellent position.  Does Endora realize how selfish she is. Beside, did Sally and Tara do anything that Summer and Endora wouldn’t do themselves?  

Summer is well out of the whole mess. As far as can see, Kyle can have it.

• Love 7

Victoria is unbelievable moving Ashland into her house and giving her kids pretty much the boot. And it's hard to believe he's going along with it. Even if he's running a con, AFAIC the kids should be left out of grown folks' business.

Meh, Lily didn't sign up to raise Billy's kids. He's lucky she's okay with them moving in, even if it's temporary. And at some point Victoria's going to resent how close Johnny and Katie have gotten to Lily. She's already annoyed that they even like Lily.

Phyllis hanging out at the coffehouse doing her little spygirl routine seems odd. Doesn't she have a hotel to run? It's almost as if they've started shoehorning her into scenes again because they don't have anything else to do with her. 😒

The way Tara is using Harrison to manipulate Kyle is also disgusting to me. I'm still betting Kyle isn't actually Harrison's father. Phyllis should buy a clue on that and run with it instead trying to keep Jack away from Sally.

I think Phyllis needs to stop trying so hard with Tara. Tara knows Phyllis is being fake friendly and so far she's neither impressed nor scared. 😑

Oof, that aluminum foil skirt wasn't doing Lauren any favors. I'm amazed she wasn't in one of her usual MILF (more like GILF, amirite? 😼) outfits.

Sally, rubbing Phyllis' nose in it about Jack is not the way you want to go. Not sure about that dress either. Interesting color. And by "interesting" I mean "OMG, kill it with fire!"😖

You can see it coming down Broadway. Tara is going to convince Kyle to marry her so they can make a better case for sole custody. And Victoria is going to do the same with Ashland to try to hurt Tara's case. The new Mrs. Abbott gets an inroad into Jabot and Ashland gets an even better one into Newman-Locke.

How did we end up with Victor to the rescue in Amanda's storyline? 🤔 Maybe this means that whole saga will be over soon.

• Love 14

How did we end up with Victor to the rescue in Amanda's storyline? 🤔 Maybe this means that whole saga will be over soon.

I think for the same reason they're shoehorning Phyllis into all the Abbott mess. They don't have anything else for her to do.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Hilary, a healthy young woman, was here today and gone tomorrow. Should have Devon not fallen in love with her?  Should have Abby never have married Chance of Sharon married Rey because law enforcement is a very dangerous job?  

So, like, this is a rhetorical  question, right? Because Devon, Abby and Sharon should never have married any of them.

I'm growing bored of the Why Did Dummer Leave antics. She should just tell her mother already and let the chips fall where they may. Jack looks like a fucking fool. Kyle IS a fucking fool. Sally is a fucking moron. And Tara is a melting MILF who always looks like she should be twirling her evil moustache. This whole thing is dumb, Dumb, DUMB, D.U.M.B.

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
53 minutes ago, gingerella said:

So, like, this is a rhetorical  question, right? Because Devon, Abby and Sharon should never have married any of them.

I'm growing bored of the Why Did Dummer Leave antics. She should just tell her mother already and let the chips fall where they may. Jack looks like a fucking fool. Kyle IS a fucking fool. Sally is a fucking moron. And Tara is a melting MILF who always looks like she should be twirling her evil moustache. This whole thing is dumb, Dumb, DUMB, D.U.M.B.

Cosign. To all of it. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, crowsworks said:

In that red outfit Nikki needs to stay away from Society. Someone will sit on her thinking she's the sofa

LOL  That red dress with that huge black belt chopping her in half did her no favours!  She is not very tall and on the chunky side and that dress accentuated it.  

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

LOL  That red dress with that huge black belt chopping her in half did her no favours!  She is not very tall and on the chunky side and that dress accentuated it.  

Why do TIIC insist on those wide belts on her? Like you say, they do her no favors and make her look like a fireplug.

• LOL 5
  • Love 8

Late to the show from yesterday - 

Lily - listen to ButtBiscuit when he talks, listen closely.  When he told you his horror at Victoria taking on Ashland in his terminal state, how she doesn't know what she's in for (as if HE does), LISTEN to him.  He's telling you something about himself.  He's telling you that you better not become too much trouble, that you never better get too sick or need too much because IF YOU DO he's outta there.  And he'll use his kids as an excuse.  That man is an empty vessel, just as bereft of any feeling for others as Adam is.  There's no life on Planet Billy, it's a barren place.

ButtBiscuit was possibly even more loathesome than usual yesterday in his confrontation/talk he had with Ashland.  Butting in where he's not invited is one thing, but going after a man who is dying is ....... well, I guess it's who Billy ButtBiscuit Nostrildumbass Abbott just IS.

Why Victoria didn't put his nuts in a vice as she perp walked him to the door is more restraint than I'd have shown.

And if I never hear him justify his assholish behavior as "protecting the kids" again it'll be too soon.  I'd count up the number of selfish and/or vicious things he's done without giving one thought to his kids but I can't count that high.

Then he gets home and once again Lily plays  schoolmarm with a paddle/partner for the second time that day as ButtBiscuit pats himself on the back for being such a great guy, all evidence to the contrary.  He's keeps showing, keeps telling Lily who he is but, just like Cane, she can't see a cow tipper when they're standing right in front of her.

Phyllis was a lunatic.  

Just another day in paradise.

• Love 16

Lily - listen to ButtBiscuit when he talks, listen closely.  When he told you his horror at Victoria taking on Ashland in his terminal state, how she doesn't know what she's in for (as if HE does), LISTEN to him.  He's telling you something about himself.  He's telling you that you better not become too much trouble, that you never better get too sick or need too much because IF YOU DO he's outta there. 

When someone tells you who they are the first time, believe them. - Maya Angelou

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
15 minutes ago, lgprimes said:

Sitting here watching the big Sutton scene and this question comes to mind:

Does anybody care?

I’m mildly curious about Victor’s game plan in all of this. I presume the price is going to be Sutton voting against the Newman Locke merger. Although I can’t figure out how/why Sutton would be involved. Then again, this is the same show that has Naya being prosecuted in GC for a crime that presumably happened in Illinois. 

other than that, I’m not even remotely interested in Sutton.

• Useful 3
  • Love 9

I am not a fan of the actor playing Sutton nor of any storyline connected to him or Amanda’s mother.  No matter how hard MM tries to bring passion to this storyline it is not grabbing me.  Counting on Victor to bring it to a close and quick!

• Love 16
6 minutes ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

I am not a fan of the actor playing Sutton nor of any storyline connected to him or Amanda’s mother.  No matter how hard MM tries to bring passion to this storyline it is not grabbing me.  Counting on Victor to bring it to a close and quick!

I really liked how she came at him today. MM is too good for Show. She'd make great Law and Order type prosecutor.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, lgprimes said:

Does anybody care?

No.

1 hour ago, Sake614 said:

I’m mildly curious about Victor’s game plan in all of this. I presume the price is going to be Sutton voting against the Newman Locke merger. Although I can’t figure out how/why Sutton would be involved. Then again, this is the same show that has Naya being prosecuted in GC for a crime that presumably happened in Illinois. 

other than that, I’m not even remotely interested in Sutton.

Sutton's reputation is done. He's already been charged for Richard's murder once, charges dropped after months of investigation. Then Naya confesses to Rick's murder, now Hillary 2.0 and Imani have his confession (of sorts) to get rid of Rick because he wasn't good enough for Naya and got her pregative with twins, forcing Sutton to protect his political career over two granddaughters. 

It's possible Victor is going to hire Hillary 2.0 for Newman Media, and launch her at the Locke Communications merger.

I do expect Imani to ride Hillary 2.0s coattails to further her career and personal goals. Hello Atonal. Meet someone with as few scruples as yourself; Imani's a pro. She learned it at Sutton's knee and the Ames' dining room table.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
(edited)
9 hours ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

And made even worse by spillage from the ill-fitting bra.

2 hours ago, lgprimes said:

Does anybody care?

I was expecting Sutton to have a heart attack in the same spot as Ashland.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 9
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, deirdra said:

And made even worse by spillage from the ill-fitting bra.

So was I! The way he was struggling to speak and gasping for air? It was like deja vu all over again.

• LOL 6
  • Love 9

I’m hoping that this Sutton story is finally over so we don’t have to watch Amanda standing with her fingers pressed in front of her while she spews venom about her mother and grandfather. I do not care one whit about these people or who killed who. Please end this.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14

Maybe Naya is with Mariah. Did anyone check Duhwood’s attack where Christian lives?  

Sharon, Abby, and Tessa are three blind mice. Ben has her and is just using your reasons to why she’s gone.  

Abby acts like she wasn’t a target also because of her nefarious boyfriend that Chrystal had to shoot. 

Why in the world is Adam telling Sharon everything?  Adam knows Sharon is a blabber mouth and can’t be trusted. Adam blames himself but you can’t drive a person crazy if they are not crazy to begin with. 

Victor is so smooth when he gave Sutton the shaft. Unlike Endora, who will chew your face off before she’s done with you.  Sutton, your “bias” is showing.  That’s all I can say without making a political statement.  

Sharon/Adam and than Adam/Sharon.  I call that a waste of 8 minutes.  

As an aside:  I’ve been binge watching NCIS and low and behold Ashland was in an episode called Patriot Down from 11 years ago.  He was darker and thinner back then. 

• Love 10

Sharon, Abby, and Tessa are three blind mice. Ben has her and is just using your reasons to why she’s gone.  

You must have heard me screaming "Holy shit, you fucking morons! Somebody who isn't Mariah is sending those texts, you braindead idiots!"

• LOL 15
  • Love 4

Oh FFS. Now Victor is cosplaying Vito Corleone? "Some day, Sutton, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, consider this offer of a fake an incriminating letter a gift on my daughter's wedding shacking up day." 😏

Heh, Stitch took what Sharon, Abby, and Tessa said to him about Mariah's mysterious absence and tailored the text messages to address each of their specific concerns. Smart. 😉

Oh boy, how many times is Nikki going to threaten Adam? I guess too many is never enough with him since he could flip back to psycho mode at the drop of a hat.

Amanda: Naya could've went on a really long walk.
MWTs: grammar? We don't need no stinking grammars.

OMG, Sutton probably had Naya killed! Or Nikki did it. Either would make about the same amount of sense to me in this nutty storyline. 😑

Geez, Sharon really shouldn't let Adam get away with saying that wistfully romantic stuff to her. I think it's disrespectful to Rey and her marriage, and bad for her mental health.

Victor accusing someone of betraying their family and committing a crime! How did EB say that line with a straight face?

Wait, so Sutton actually did kill Amanda's daddy? Amanda was right? I am utterly unable to can. 😯 Now no one will ever again be able to convince Amanda she's wrong about something. Yeesh.

Naya knowing what Sutton did and supporting him anyway makes her just as vile to me. I don't know why Amanda isn't washing her hands of Naya too.

Ew, I didn't remember Adam having that nasty-looking mustache and goatee. He looked like a coke dealer to me, and not the kind that comes in a red can. 😼

Why do TIIC insist on those wide belts on her?

They've been doing the same thing with the actress who plays Brooke on B&B. She also is a woman of a certain age with a thicker body and heavier boobs which are no longer perky without assistance. It must be a current fashion thing.

• Love 15

Geez, Sharon really shouldn't let Adam get away with saying that wistfully romantic stuff to her. I think it's disrespectful to Rey and her marriage, and bad for her mental health.

Was that making out scene just a flashback then? I didn't stay to find out. I suddenly remembered I needed to spackle the den.

• LOL 16
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Was that making out scene just a flashback then? I didn't stay to find out. I suddenly remembered I needed to spackle the den.

Smart move. I FFed through it. And yes it was just a flashback. Or to paraphrase @Waldo13, 8 minutes I can never get back.

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Oh FFS. Now Victor is cosplaying Vito Corleone? "Some day, Sutton, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, consider this offer of a fake an incriminating letter a gift on my daughter's wedding shacking up day." 😏

Heh, Stitch took what Sharon, Abby, and Tessa said to him about Mariah's mysterious absence and tailored the text messages to address each of their specific concerns. Smart. 😉

Oh boy, how many times is Nikki going to threaten Adam? I guess too many is never enough with him since he could flip back to psycho mode at the drop of a hat.

Amanda: Naya could've went on a really long walk.
MWTs: grammar? We don't need no stinking grammars.

OMG, Sutton probably had Naya killed! Or Nikki did it. Either would make about the same amount of sense to me in this nutty storyline. 😑

Victor accusing someone of betraying their family and committing a crime! How did EB say that line with a straight face?

Wait, so Sutton actually did kill Amanda's daddy? Amanda was right? I am utterly unable to can. 😯 Now no one will ever again be able to convince Amanda she's wrong about something. Yeesh.

Naya knowing what Sutton did and supporting him anyway makes her just as vile to me. I don't know why Amanda isn't washing her hands of Naya too.

Ew, I didn't remember Adam having that nasty-looking mustache and goatee. He looked like a coke dealer to me, and not the kind that comes in a red can. 😼

They've been doing the same thing with the actress who plays Brooke on B&B. She also is a woman of a certain age with a thicker body and heavier boobs which are no longer perky without assistance. It must be a current fashion thing.

@Joimiaroxeu..
cosign this entire post to infinity ...but where you called out Amanda’s grammar is the best part of this whole post for me because I winced when she said it and I wince every time Buttbiscuit does it..

I also have to tell you that in the “bold” group, you cracked me up when you said that Carter does not know how to answer a video teleconference

(paraphrasing)......”Carter what about if you were in the bathroom and your peen was showing?”

My god if I had any liquid in my mouth it would’ve been all over the floor !!!!

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Dude said he never turns his back on his family, or "leaves them to their own devices".  

So literally true.  He actively hurts them and refuses to leave them alone.   

• LOL 11
  • Love 8
(edited)

Is it terrible that I loved Victor today?  Hopefully this was the last we see of him.  Ever.  One of the problems (there were many) with this storyline is the terrible casting of Sutton and Amanda's mother.  It's too bad because the story of Amanda finding her parents/family could have been a good one.

Watching Sharon and Adam pining for one another is painful and an automatic remote-grabber. The show continues with chemistry-free pairings.

Edited by Kemper
  • Love 14

The whole Sutton story is just ridiculous -- It is not the 1880s where illegitimacy would be a SHOCK,  Sutton could have had Richard marry his daughter, the babies are born, and there's a quiet divorce or separation.  Plus, where is Imani's father -- is he mysterioiusly dead too?

Above all, AMANDA is not the one we would feel for -- it would be HILLARY.  Amanda believed the cattle rustler over Devon, got fooled by him and got fooled by Sutton again.  And got fooled by almost getting involved with a Buttbiscuit.

This whole family has been around for less than a year, and we are not invested in them yet.  They are not Winterses and are taking away from the remaining Winterses.

It says a lot that we are rooting for VICTOR in his confrontation with Sutton.  Good ol' Victor Newman, causing heart attacks since 2021!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 10
(edited)
17 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Nikki hated Adam mainly because she saw him as competition for Olive Oyl. Nikki knows that Adam was much more qualified to be CEO of NE. For now, Nikki feels that Adam is no longer a threat. Nikki never saw Abby as a threat to Olive because she never thought Abby was smart enough to run NE. 

Victor has meddled in his children’s lives but when push comes to shove, he never turned his back on them and would never ever turn his back on his grandchildren like Sutton did. Sutton has Richard killed because, in Sutton’s eyes, Richard was dog shit on his shoe. Victor thought Nostrils was also dog shit but he had him thrown in prison instead of having him killed. 

To take a line out of “The Devil’s Advocate”, Al Pacino, who plays the Devil, called himself a humanist. Yes Victor is the Devil but when it comes to his family and others that he respects, Victor is a humanist. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
14 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Nikki hated Adam mainly because she saw him as competition for Olive Oyl. Nikki knows that Adam was much more qualified to be CEO of NE. For now, Nikki feels that Adam is no longer a threat. Nikki never saw Abby as a threat to Olive because she never thought Abby was smart enough to run NE. 

Victor has meddled in his children’s lives but when push comes to shove, he never turned his back on them and would never ever turn his back on his grandchildren like Sutton did. Sutton has Richard killed because, in Sutton’s eyes, Richard was dog shit on his shoe. Victor thought Nostrils was also dog shit but he had him thrown in prison instead of having him killed. 

To take a line out of “The Devil’s Advocate”, Al Pacino, who plays the Devil, called himself a humanist. Yes Victor is the Devil but when it comes to his family and others that he respects, Victor is a humanist. 

image.png.136dff34bc51ef65bb32b0f67ab76c51.png

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7

I feel like the original idea for the "Amanda finds her family" storyline must have started out so much better in the first pitch meeting. There was real potential there to bring another family into the mix and have have some interesting new characters. Instead, the whole thing has just turned into a real MESS, with not one of the characters being worth rooting for. The storyline itself doesn't make any sense (I can understand why a "daddy's girl/princess might feel compelled to give up her out-of-wedlock babies, but why is a middle-aged woman willing to take a murder rap for her own father?) Where is Imani's husband? Because she was flirting so hard with Devon and then Nate that I thought she was going to hurt herself. Where has Maya disappeared to? 

My head hurts...

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
18 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Not as many times as I'd threaten him, actually.

Dream lover/psycho/untreated narcissist--too hot for words, apparently. The heart/nethers may want what they want, but let them do so in a parallel universe that isn't available on my internet provider.

And the Sacred Shadam is so lukewarm at this point that it's just FBs + fantasy shots.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
22 hours ago, deirdra said:

Speaking of, who here is thinking that Ashland's "condition" is pure fakery in order to ... shit, who really cares? I'm not buying any of it, really.

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, lightninggirl said:

Speaking of, who here is thinking that Ashland's "condition" is pure fakery in order to ... shit, who really cares? I'm not buying any of it, really.

I'd rather it turn out to be a mistaken diagnosis or miracle cure, rather than Ashland faking. Anything that keeps him around. I have to admit, I like Victoria when she's with him.

• Love 18
6 hours ago, Kemper said:

Is it terrible that I loved Victor today?  Hopefully this was the last we see of him.  Ever.  One of the problems (there were many) with this storyline is the terrible casting of Sutton and Amanda's mother.  It's too bad because the story of Amanda finding her parents/family could have been a good one.

I meant the last we see of Sutton, not Victor!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
(edited)

4 hours ago, pearlite said:

Dream lover/psycho/untreated narcissist--too hot for words, apparently. The heart/nethers may want what they want, but let them do so in a parallel universe that isn't available on my internet provider.

Atonal Adam is the personification of the German compound word Backpfeifengesicht,  'a face that should be slapped', until the offended individual is exhausted, then passing AAs bruised puss over to the next batter. 

Nicki has every reason to threaten Atonal when he least expects it and has relaxed long enough to remove his beatific façade -- How many times has he tried to steal Newman Enterprises from Victor? How many times has Atonal attempted to kill Victor and/or the Newman family? How many times has Atonal promised he's changed and come back worse than ever? How many lies, deceptions, and manipulations, plots and thefts? How many people have died at his hand? -- Nicki doesn't trust Atonal because he's never done the hard work to to make right what he has destroyed, and can never be trusted.

And the Sacred Shadam is so lukewarm at this point that it's just FBs + fantasy shots.

SC throws everything she's got in her over-cooked ingenue tool box at MG and ends up with weak tea. He frames her MyPolar in more idiocy.

SC/MG may be a couple in Real Life, but it doesn't translate on screen.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, pearlite said:

I haven't watched today's show, but yesterday, Sharon's bizarre, slow-blinking flutter-flirting behavior with Adam made me wonder if she'd taken one hit too many when she ducked back in the stock room for her everlasting "inventory".  She seemed so out of it I was expecting her to start humming the soundtrack to "Hair".  She was already dressed for it.

Adam seemed like he'd just come for an unsuccessful job interview as Dr. Frankenstein's assistant.

giphy.gif

• LOL 15
  • Love 2

For some reason Olive Oly looked a little frumpy today. Was that because of a  rough night of sex with Ashland?  

Endora, it’s not just Tara’s kid it’s Kyle’s also. Tara and Kyle might not last but Harrison will. Beside, Harrison is an Abbott but Endora begrudges Harrison from living in his family home.  

Yes Nostrils, hold yourself harmless from changes in Johnny’s life. 

God forbid if Endora lost her hands and arms, she wouldn’t be able to talk.  

What has Sally ever done to you directly to warrant your venom. You and to Summer are the ones who began the feud with Sally because she was trying for a job that she would never get over Summer in a million years. Summer was just being her paranoid self.  The acorn doesn’t fall far from the tree. I know that I said this before but Endora wants Summer to give up a 6 figure job to come home to that looser Kyle. Well maybe Endora wants Kyle to go to Milan and abandon his son. 

Lily is the voice of reason with Moses in telling him to quell his raging hormones. I’m not sure that Moses just wants a make out session with Faith.  

Olive is being very hypocritical with Ashland technically keeping Olive from her children but is bent out of shape for Ashland’s child being kept away from him. 

“Something is rotten in the state of Denmark” with Nostrils being sympathetic.  It’s very unsettling.  

Does Endora get paid overtime?  About 3 minutes of Endora, per episode, is more than enough. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 4

Why does Tara keep going to the worlds crappiest hotel lobby knowing the bare shouldered buffoon will be harassing her?  The buffoon must think Tara is as stupid as her dotter.
Victoria it is a mistake to send your kids to your gambling addicted ex and his shack up that they barely know. 
Dear Kyle, first off your dad deserves a little nookie after putting up with you and your ongoing engagements and marriages and now your love child.  
Second,Vanilla Ice called, he wants his hairdo back.

• LOL 17
  • Love 4

“Something is rotten in the state of Denmark” with Nostrils being sympathetic.  It’s very unsettling.  

He'd know. He can probably smell it all the way in Wisconsin.

Endora, it’s not just Tara’s kid it’s Kyle’s also. Tara and Kyle might not last but Harrison will. Beside, Harrison is an Abbott but Endora begrudges Harrison from living in his family home. 

I'm not all that sure Harper's Bazaar is an Abbott. Wasn't Ashland having another DNA test done?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, basiltherat said:

AMANDA is not the one we would feel for -- it would be HILLARY. 

I disagree  Hillary had a loving home with Rose. She didn’t know Rose wasn’t her bio mother but she had a good life. Amanda was shuffled around the foster system until she aged out. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
9 hours ago, basiltherat said:

The whole Sutton story is just ridiculous -- It is not the 1880s where illegitimacy would be a SHOCK,  Sutton could have had Richard marry his daughter, the babies are born, and there's a quiet divorce or separation.  Plus, where is Imani's father -- is he mysterioiusly dead too?

5 hours ago, TVForever said:

Where is Imani's husband? Because she was flirting so hard with Devon and then Nate that I thought she was going to hurt herself. Where has Maya disappeared to? 

My head hurts...

Pardon me if this has been answered, but if not - 

When Amanda met her extended family at Sutton's home some time back - something we heard about but never saw - she met Naya's husband, who is Imani's father.

Imani isn't married.

• Useful 5
  • Love 4

Phylthy, Phylthy, Phylthy - you were  thisclose to Taradactyl sort of toying with the possibility your pseudo-apology was kind of sincere, but you overplayed your hand. As usual. Good grief, I've seen construction workers use a jackhammer with more subtlety.

3 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

God forbid if Endora lost her hands and arms, she wouldn’t be able to talk.  

So let it written, so let it be done.

• LOL 13
  • Love 2

Why is she back on my TV screen? I thought she was finally gone. 😒 And wearing such a frumpy dress. Summer does realize she's in one of the fashion centers of the world, right? The Italians don't play when it comes to clothes and I think she better up her game if she wants to fit in over there.

A man who's not dying may also look for comfort and affection. Your argument against Ashland is invalid, Victor. And why did Victor keep telling Victoria not to get hurt? Someone hurting her might not be within her control. I think what he meant was for her not to embarrass the family by becoming Ashland's patsy.

Heh, Ashland deals with Kyle like my kitty deals with a cricket. It's fun and games ("Aw, you're trying to escape? That's cute.") for a couple minutes but then the cricket gets flat smushed. When Ashland stomped out of the Abbotts', Kyle was left standing there like he'd just been squashed like a bug.

Phyllis really likes big cuff bracelets, apparently. She wears them a lot.

And then Sally shows up at Abbott Manse and Kyle gets to start acting all tough again. I don't get why Sally stuck around once she knew Jack wasn't there, or why Kyle was at home instead of at work since Harrison was out on a playdate.

What was up with Lily's tiny bag? She kept holding it with two hands in front of her like she was six-years old. I can't imagine what she could've had in it besides her keys and a very small phone.

Meh, has Moses never had a girlfriend before? Sophia must've kept him on a tight leash. No wonder he wanted to go live with his big brother the billionaire playboy. If he asks to borrow Devon's jet so he can impress Faith I will go to GC and smack him upside the head. 😉

I think Ashland and Tara planned their public altercation at Society. Kyle instantly jumped to Tara's aid. He becomes putty in her hands as she makes her doe eyes at him. Meanwhile, Victoria is becoming more and more invested in helping Ashland because she thinks he's weakening. Yet he has enough energy to keep putting it to her. And he must be doing a darn good job of it because she's just about sprung. 🤪

When Amanda met her extended family at Sutton's home some time back - something we heard about but never saw - she met Naya's husband, who is Imani's father.

Yeah, I kept thinking he'd be the one who killed Amanda's father but I guess the show didn't want to cast that role. Oh well.

• Love 14
On 7/20/2021 at 11:35 AM, boes said:

Late to the show from yesterday - 

Lily - listen to ButtBiscuit when he talks, listen closely.  When he told you his horror at Victoria taking on Ashland in his terminal state, how she doesn't know what she's in for (as if HE does), LISTEN to him.  He's telling you something about himself.  He's telling you that you better not become too much trouble, that you never better get too sick or need too much because IF YOU DO he's outta there.  And he'll use his kids as an excuse.  That man is an empty vessel, just as bereft of any feeling for others as Adam is.  There's no life on Planet Billy, it's a barren place.

Yeah Lily - you better not come down with a bad cold OR cancer

On 7/20/2021 at 5:20 PM, peacheslatour said:

You must have heard me screaming "Holy shit, you fucking morons! Somebody who isn't Mariah is sending those texts, you braindead idiots!"

Not a single voice mail - just texts - Really!? Has anyone mentioned that Giraffe is a Newman/Abbot worth at least a billion. And they have been blurting about the that jizz donor is a billionaire and the daddy is a Chancellor. As when moron left Delia in a car alone on a lonely road - Kidnapping would be the first danger I'd consider.

4 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Victoria it is a mistake to send your kids to your gambling addicted ex and his shack up that they barely know. 

You forgot Ex-con, shack-up

Now the outfit Nikki was wearing when she was getting ready to travel - simple -classy - flattering. Very flattering the elegant slacks and blouse in a pretty blue. Nikki looks so good in basic styles. Hell she looked best in jeans and a little plaid blouse riding outfit

• Love 13
20 minutes ago, crowsworks said:

Yeah Lily - you better not come down with a bad cold OR cancer

Not a single voice mail - just texts - Really!? Has anyone mentioned that Giraffe is a Newman/Abbot worth at least a billion. And they have been blurting about the that jizz donor is a billionaire and the daddy is a Chancellor. As when moron left Delia in a car alone on a lonely road - Kidnapping would be the first danger I'd consider.

You forgot Ex-con, shack-up

Now the outfit Nikki was wearing when she was getting ready to travel - simple -classy - flattering. Very flattering the elegant slacks and blouse in a pretty blue. Nikki looks so good in basic styles. Hell she looked best in jeans and a little plaid blouse riding outfit

So did Marilyn. Some things are timeless. I think too of Dolly Parton. What a treasure. 

• Love 4