Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

There was a time when Jack loved a bad girl. Now he’s outraged by someone not admitting that they glanced at a text in an elevator. 

Sally should bed Nick while Phyllis is away. 

😂😂😂 to ALL of this! I remember ol' smilin' Jack back in the early 80s when Terry Lester made him the man you loved to hate. Security footage would never with Terry's Jack! 😂😂

Sally could twirl Dickolas' two whole brain cells like they were spinning tops. I'm here for him accidentally falling into her clutches as a result of his abject stupidity. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
49 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Why does Ashland’s fancy penthouse just look like another GC hotel room. Is their no imagination by TIIC or lack of budget?  

Every newish set looks cheap, small and filled to the rafters with crap. It looked like Locke-ness and Vicki could barely move around the NYC penthouse set without banging into the furniture.

That was fast between Rodan and Banana Breath. Truth be known, Banana Breath is a minute man. 

Phyl was timing an egg ... Oh, yeah, and fucked Nick to change the subject. 

The egg was hardboiled.

Once again Rodan can’t even believe that Summer left on her own volition.  Rodan when was the last time Summer was forced to do anything. Rodan when was the last time Summer didn’t fight back for what she wanted. How many times did Summer fight for Kyle.  Now even Banana Breath is questioning how Summer got the job but he also knows that Rodan could be putting Summer in a bad position. Rodan by questioning the boss on how Summer got the job might make her think that Summer wasn’t qualified in the first place for the job. So Rodan finds out that Summer was put on the radar by Erica’s recommendation via Sally. So what? Will Rodan make Summer come home causing Eric to have egg on his face for recommending Summer. 

It sounds more like a gang war with Phyllis in a lather in Los Angeles. Phyllis fucks with Dumber's new job, making Eric look like a dimwit, and Marcetti a dope for hiring her. Phyllis doesn't care. She needs Dumber to return to Genoa City so she can use Dumb as an anvil to drop on Sally and Tara's well-established plans.

Let’s face it, Rodan is only upset because she can’t believe that Summer left her mother behind and Rodan feels abandoned by Summer.  Rodan can’t cut the umbilical cord because Rodan thinks that Summer can’t function without her.  In addition, Rodan can’t accept Summer’s explanation that Summer didn’t want to be a step bitch.

In the greater scheme of things, Dumber didn't want Locke Jr to be used as a weapon against Kyle. It might have been too close to the marrow of Dumb's memory being in the same position as a child as Phyllis used her against Nick and Sharon's shambles of a marriage.

Rodan knows Summer all too well doesn’t like sharing. This is all about Rodan because if she doesn’t get to the bottom of this she won’t be able to forgive herself and doesn’t care if anyone else forgives her.  Hey Rodan, Summer may not want to come home no matter what.  Did that even cross your mind?  I’m sure you didn’t you selfish monster.  What is most disturbing thing about the Summer cabal is that Summer is the smartest person of all. Summer ditched all that drama by going to Milan and put her meddling mother and looser Kyle in her rear view mirror. Or did she?  I may have to rescind that Summer is the smartest and reverts to her dumb as a rock old self. 

Dumber is selfish and self-centered, like mother, etc., but Phyllis has conflated this into a point of honor (well, as much honor as Phyllis can summon) and she's going to war regardless of the damage done.

Like using an anti-personnel missile for a flyswatter, but that's Phyllis' specialty. Everyone is going end up bleeding when she's finally done with "those girls."

Be aware be very aware, Rodan is coming to LA to rain down fire and brimstone.  Where is King Kong when you need him?

Why was Tara’s shoe line only in Europe?  Wouldn’t you thing that with Ashland’s resources it would have been marketed in the US already? 

There are many exclusive, bespoke fashion houses that don't have distribution in the US. Tara's shoe brand was European-made and not widely distributed outside of Europe, but was coveted by the fashionable set that hit the various Euro Fashion Weeks, where much of their clothing is ordered. It didn't sound like Locke-ness was deeply involved with Tara's shoe operations, other than finance.

I had to laugh when Jack was telling Sally that he saw the person she was once before and her can’t forget. Thought Jack can forget or choose not to remember  the person Rodan was once before.  What did Sally do that was so hurtful to you?  Did Sally fuck Nostrils?  No, I believe that was Rodan. 

Jack is too old to go through the same motions he did with olden-days Phyllis, and that's the corner Sally has been badly written into by TIIC. Sally is so busy juggling her many work responsibilities, personal schemes and lies, she's barely able to adjust her character to separate herself from the lies when it comes to romancin' Smilin' Jack Abbott.

Do not shit in your own yard, Sally.

• Love 15

I noticed the rooms have a lot of junk in them. I thought Ash took Victoria to a hotel room but that was his penthouse. Complete with his art and figurines. 
Mariahs captive room looked like it had a lot of junk and I was thinking something in there could probably be useful since it looks like a cheap room.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

It sounds more like a gang war with Phyllis in a lather in Los Angeles. Phyllis fucks with Dumber's new job, making Eric look like a dimwit, and Marcetti a dope for hiring her. Phyllis doesn't care. She needs Dumber to return to Genoa City so she can use Dumb as an anvil to drop on Sally and Tara's well-established plans.

Oh god, that's exactly what's going to happen. Rodan go smash.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Ugh, Nick and Phyllis trying to eat each other's faces again. 🤮

They went all out decorating Ashland's penthouse bedroom. There was an unusual lot of detail. And I'm trying to figure out what set got repurposed to create it. Since it's in NYC it can't be expected to see much use so why the extra effort?

Looks like Nick enjoyed himself plenty of Italian food while he was in Milan. Oof. 😼

Sally, why would you waste your time trying to convince Kyle of anything? You already knew he dislikes you. Cut your losses, hon.

Ashland said his house in the Hamptons was fully furnished before he even set foot in it. Is that usual? Sounds to me like Tara took the lead in buying it and apparently she got it all set up while Ashland was busy doing his business mogul thing.

It'd be great IMO if Phyllis got treatment for her memory issues so she could call Sally and Tara by their names instead of saying "those little girls" repeatedly. It was cute the first 3,819 times she said it but now, not so much. Also, Tara doesn't seem that young to me. Isn't she like 40ish? 🤔

Ehhh, this storyline with Victoria and Ashland might be getting a little too morbid for my tastes. Sure hope he's running a con.

Kyle must be pretty confident Tara won't disappear with Harrison if she feels the pressure  is getting too much. At this point she doesn't have a lot to lose. Might be hard for her to go on the run with a kid though, especially given the Abbott's virtually limitless resources to track them.

Tara really should have done a better job of getting the lay of the land when she hatched her plan to move to GC and worm her way into the Abbott family. If she had she would've known Phyllis was the real threat, not Summer.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11

When I saw the room Ash and Vic were in, I just assumed it was his bedroom crowded with excess furniture. Surely we weren’t expected to believe that was his whole apartment, were we? This titan of international business? Why do these shows insist on junking up every room?

Did Sally have her lips blown up? They look awful!!

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

At this point she doesn't have a lot to lose. Might be hard for her to go on the run with a kid though, especially given the Abbott's virtually limitless resources to track them.

I hope she does leave and she takes little Heaven's Gate and that stank ass dress she's been wearing for a month with her.

Edited by peacheslatour
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 17
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

Though I hate Phyllis with the heat of a 1,000 suns, I'm okay with whatever she cooks up for the public denouement of Sally and Tara -- Will they deserve sympathy or schadenfreude? -- <snore>

Then I must hate the Dumpster Humper with the heat of eleventy billion suns because I'm not rooting for her even if Tara and Sally are collecting body parts in a basement somewhere. I pity her first born grandchild because she will somehow be more annoying and overbearing than Victor is with his progeny. And it doesn’t help that MS is chewing the scenery every damn second she’s on the screen.

Speaking of Tara, she’s wearing the same freaking outfit for the 653rd episode in a row. It can’t possibly be the same day… when did Y&R become 24? Let that thing breathe. And by breathe, I mean cut it into tiny pieces and throw it into a fire never to be seen again. Oh who am I kidding? That ugly thing would reformulate like the T1000 in Terminator 2.

• LOL 15
  • Love 5

Josh Morrow is getting a small Dad bod and not man scaping anymore. He’s 47 now and is probably I don’t need that sh@t anymore. LOL!!! He still looks good though. I’m almost sure that was an adlib by Michelle Stafford. They were both cracking up and he had to put his head to continue going on. I think she (Phyllis) said he’s (Nick) been better. I do agree they have always loved doing their make out and sex scenes. He’s happily married with 4 kids and said he missed doing them. A little fantasy while at work I guess. It looks like the takedown of Tara & Sally is coming soon. I think Sally will stay around (she’s on contract after all) and, I think TPTB want the actress playing Tara to exit stage left and soon. LOL!!!!!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, nasir jones said:

Then I must hate the Dumpster Humper with the heat of eleventy billion suns because I'm not rooting for her even if Tara and Sally are collecting body parts in a basement somewhere. I pity her first born grandchild because she will somehow be more annoying and overbearing than Victor is with his progeny. And it doesn’t help that MS is chewing the scenery every damn second she’s on the screen.

Don't get me wrong MS/Phyllis is batshit, whether it's gnawing off a hangnail, terrorizing 2nd graders with tales of her Honeymoon From Hell with Marco or hounding Sally and Tara over a cliff.

My problem is that I'm done with the daily stupidity of Sally (who should have the Sally Spectra the First Carney-sense when to pursue and when to back off) and Tara's façade crumbling so immediately after all the work she put into building it into a Holy Relic the Abbott's were venerating. Resorting to bickering with Kyle because he's not buying her beatific justifications any longer, then entreating Jack to tell her what is nagging him about her explanations is only giving them more reason to question everything she says. It's got to be humbling for Kyle and Jack to recall Locke-ness' warning them that she was deceptive and treacherous to him and Tara would do the same to them.

I can put up with Phyllis going on a bender to end this BS, knowing she will do more damage than necessary to her friendship with Jack and cause Dumber major humiliation at her new job.

Speaking of Tara, she’s wearing the same freaking outfit for the 653rd episode in a row. It can’t possibly be the same day… when did Y&R become 24? Let that thing breathe. And by breathe, I mean cut it into tiny pieces and throw it into a fire never to be seen again. Oh who am I kidding? That ugly thing would reformulate like the T1000 in Terminator 2.

<snerk>

The jumpsuit wasn't a good choice by wardrobe for Tara. Between her terrible hair colliding with the bow, slouching and Longback, nothing can be salvaged.

Another example of What Not To Wear on Y&R.

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, Cupid Stunt said:

Don't get me wrong MS/Phyllis is batshit, whether it's gnawing off a hangnail, terrorizing 2nd graders with tales of her Honeymoon From Hell with Marco or hounding Sally and Tara over a cliff.

My problem is that I'm done with the daily stupidity of Sally (who should have the Sally Spectra the First Carney-sense when to pursue and when to back off) and Tara's façade crumbling so immediately after all the work she put into building it into a Holy Relic the Abbott's were venerating. Resorting to bickering with Kyle because he's not buying her beatific justifications any longer, then entreating Jack to tell her what is nagging him about her explanations is only giving them more reason to question everything she says. It's got to be humbling for Kyle and Jack to recall Locke-ness' warning them that she was deceptive and treacherous to him and Tara would do the same to them.

I can put up with Phyllis going on a bender to end this BS, knowing she will do more damage than necessary to her friendship with Jack and cause Dumber major humiliation at her new job.

<snerk>

The jumpsuit wasn't a good choice by wardrobe for Tara. Between her terrible hair colliding with the bow, slouching and Longback, nothing can be salvaged.

I agree on Tarawear. It’s been a long couple of weeks in that outfit. The wardrobe department must have gotten word not to spend any money on Tara and/or the actress. LOL!!!! Everyone has been going it and out of the Abbott mansion and in different clothes. Whereas Tara has been stuck in the living room with the same dress on like…..forever. I wouldn’t be surprised if the website whatshewore just has her in the white present dress with the bow as her only wardrobe. LOL!!!!

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, nasir jones said:

I pity her first born grandchild because she will somehow be more annoying and overbearing than Victor is with his progeny. And it doesn’t help that MS is chewing the scenery every damn second she’s on the screen.

You mean poor Lucy who was conceived when crazy Daisy forced herself on Daniel to get pregnant. Then when Lucy was going to be adopted by Victoria and Billy, Daniel wanted to give up his parental rights but Phyllis refused to listen to a word that he said and threatened to bring crazy Daisy back so that Phyllis could have her granddaughter.

So Daniel got custody of Lucy, and grandma Phyllis never has a spent a day with her granddaughter since he left town.

Edited by nilyank
  • Useful 3
  • Love 11

Going with the Rodan theme, 

Oh look!  Phyllis has landed in Los Angeles!

Now begone before somebody drops a house on you, too. 

I know I'm mixing my movies but Phyllis has that effect on me.

• LOL 8
5 minutes ago, nilyank said:

You mean poor Lucy who was conceived when crazy Daisy forced herself on Danny to get pregnant. Then when Lucy was going to be adopted by Victoria and Billy, Danny wanted to give up his parental rights but Phyllis refused to listen to a word that he said and threatened to bring crazy Daisy back so that Phyllis could have her granddaughter.

So Danny got custody of Lucy, and grandma Phyllis never has a spent a day with her granddaughter since he left town.

I honestly forgot that Daniel existed. I can see why he left and never returned. Daisy? Ick… speaking of actresses I didn’t care for and that’s putting it as gently as I can.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

The thing about Jack not wanting to do the same "Phyllis" routine with supposed bad girl Sally would make sense, but...Jack would go back to Phyllis in a second if he thought he could.  Someone who's done far worse, to him in particular, than Sally.  This whole "who you are thing", whatever.  

I like Jack, he's wonderfully portrayed by PB, and he's sympathetic for a lot of outside things that have happened to him.  But he's made all of that worse with his poor decisions, so it's getting harder for me to feel sorry for the guy.  He's thrown away at least two women relatively recently for pretty dipshit reasons, so he needs to stop wondering why he's alone.  

Does Sally know that Tara threatened to leave with the kid, and that's what really got Dummer out?  Otherwise her part in this is pretty meh.  

I just don't care either way.  Summer and Phyllis are vile human beings, who never face any consequences and are going to win regardless.  

• Love 11
2 hours ago, JNavarro said:

The thing about Jack not wanting to do the same "Phyllis" routine with supposed bad girl Sally would make sense, but...Jack would go back to Phyllis in a second if he thought he could.  Someone who's done far worse, to him in particular, than Sally.  This whole "who you are thing", whatever.  

I like Jack, he's wonderfully portrayed by PB, and he's sympathetic for a lot of outside things that have happened to him.  But he's made all of that worse with his poor decisions, so it's getting harder for me to feel sorry for the guy.  He's thrown away at least two women relatively recently for pretty dipshit reasons, so he needs to stop wondering why he's alone.  

Does Sally know that Tara threatened to leave with the kid, and that's what really got Dummer out?  Otherwise her part in this is pretty meh.  

I just don't care either way.  Summer and Phyllis are vile human beings, who never face any consequences and are going to win regardless.  

Yep.  I just can't with Phyllis or Dummer no matter what.  Dummer instigated all the bad blood with Sally from the first moment she appeared.  As for Sally wanting the JVC job, so what?  Apparently it's a crime in GC to want anything if Dummer wants it too.  Show dropped the JCV thing with Sally and then revived it when Tara came to town.

As for Phyllis, she's been a homicidal, bullying lunatic since she showed up in GC, and that was on her good days.  Just ask Danny, Paul, Christine, Sasha, that doctor of hers, Abby, Sharon, etc.  And Jack when he's thinking straight.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10
On 7/30/2021 at 6:31 PM, nasir jones said:

Sharin sure lays it on thick with the hubby. “I’m just so happy to have my loving, wonderful husband home.” She barely remembers his name when he isn’t around. To be fair, neither do I.

Even when he is around she calls him her "loving, wonderful husband" so as not to slip and call him by one of her previous husband's or lover's names.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Mariahs captive room looked like it had a lot of junk and I was thinking something in there could probably be useful since it looks like a cheap room.

Mariah's captive room has the two-toned green paint like the cheap hotel out by the GC bypass where Ronan and other fly-by-night characters have holed up.  Why didn't she wait several minutes and then try to break out the same way her food was delivered instead of just trying the locked door on the other side of the room? Mariah used to be a smart woman.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
15 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Why was Tara’s shoe line only in Europe?  Wouldn’t you thing that with Ashland’s resources it would have been marketed in the US already?  

I think that's supposed to mean that her shoes are too good for the USA.

• LOL 11
9 hours ago, nilyank said:

You mean poor Lucy who was conceived when crazy Daisy forced herself on Daniel to get pregnant. Then when Lucy was going to be adopted by Victoria and Billy, Daniel wanted to give up his parental rights but Phyllis refused to listen to a word that he said and threatened to bring crazy Daisy back so that Phyllis could have her granddaughter.

So Daniel got custody of Lucy, and grandma Phyllis never has a spent a day with her granddaughter since he left town.

Maybe someday we’ll get to here “my grand DOTTER” 20 times a day. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

Phyllis has been written riding roughshod over everyone since MS return. TIIC need her to be the Rodan of Genoa City's remaining hotel, where the elite shout about their personal business to be overheard by the few customers and workers

Didn't you mean to say, "overheard by the few customers and Crystal"?  ;D

• LOL 8
16 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

There was a time when Jack loved a bad girl. Now he’s outraged by someone not admitting that they glanced at a text in an elevator. 

Sally should bed Nick while Phyllis is away. 

This is brilliant; and would make a great storyline.  Must See TV!  So much better than what is on right now...Mariah being kidnapped...Amanda's family...and maybe the worst: the Tara/Kyle/Jack/small child.  Tara has the eyes of a 100-year-old.  These cannot be over soon enough.  But sadly, I am afraid the next story will be Sharon/Adam.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Kemper said:

This is brilliant; and would make a great storyline.  Must See TV!  So much better than what is on right now...Mariah being kidnapped...Amanda's family...and maybe the worst: the Tara/Kyle/Jack/small child.  Tara has the eyes of a 100-year-old.  These cannot be over soon enough.  But sadly, I am afraid the next story will be Sharon/Adam.  

I think Sharon and Rey are going to swap with Adam and Chelsea. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

Summer is safe and living the high life in Milan while Mariah is been held captive in a cheap room; but yet TIIC choose to give Rodan and Summer 5 times the airtime than the three blind mice in finding Mariah.  TIIC must hate their audience by choosing two mean self centered bitches over more airtime for Mariah and Tessa. TIIC choose chaos over serenity. 

MS I’m sure is a nice woman but she plays Rodan so well that it’s probably also part of MS’ persona. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

Summer is safe and living the high life in Milan while Mariah is been held captive in a cheap room; but yet TIIC choose to give Rodan and Summer 5 times the airtime than the three blind mice in finding Mariah.  TIIC must hate their audience by choosing two mean self centered bitches over more airtime for Mariah and Tessa. TIIC choose chaos over serenity. 

MS I’m sure is a nice woman but she plays Rodan so well that it’s probably also part of MS’ persona. 

They could have swapped out the storylines but it would’ve been a lot different.

Sharon: “Must find my dot........Hi Adam!!! How are you? Do you need a coffee? Let me talk to Connor about how much you love him”

Abby: “Where is Mari............Oh Stitch, should we go apartment hunting for you? 
 Maybe we can have a romantic.....oh wait,  I’m still married, right?”

Nina :“Tessa should we have that nice boy Fetch over for dinner?” 

Tessa: “I’m really worried about Mariah. Oh, his name is Stitch not Fetch. Yeah, he can come to dinner”

• LOL 13
  • Love 1

I’m so very happy for Olive Oly because she finally got her dream, since she was 18, to fuck her father. Olive doesn’t see it or chooses not to see it but Ashland and Victor are very much alike. Both are high powered ruthless business moguls that their primary purpose, in life, is power. Maybe now, Ashland seems to be kinder and gentler because he is facing his morbidity or maybe this is the way he was when he was courting Tara only to change after marriage.  

If Tara was to leave, with Harrison, I really don’t think that Jack or Kyle would search for than because Rodan would not allow it. Rodan wants Tara and Harrison out of site and out of mind so Summer doesn’t have to deal with an ex and a child and Kyle will be just hers to make miserable. 

Tara does have a leg to stand on because, as Jack mentioned, sometimes a mother will do things that benefit their child. Will Jack allow this from Rodan but not from Tara?  Couldn’t Tara explain that she found Summer hostile to her and Harrison and would come between Kyle and his son.  Yes, I threatened Summer, but she chose to leave on her own free will. 

According to Ashland, he has stage 4 small cell lung cancer. Stage 4 means that it has spread to other parts of the body. Ashland said that the oncologist was going to give him a experimental chemo cocktail. That’s all well and good but that doesn’t mean that there will be no side effects. Also, there is no mention of radiation therapy which could be also recommended. 

Once again!  SO WHAT!  Eric is an old fool on The Bold and The Beautiful on he’s the same old fool on Y&R. If he knew that Sally was up to her old tricks, he wouldn’t of complied.  What does that have to do with recommending Summer for a great job that she actually doesn’t deserve.  So now Rodan blows things up and Summer comes home after Mrs Marchetti (sp) sings her praises but I guess they won’t get egg on their face for recommending Summer and hiring Summer. 

Jack, are you becoming an old fool also?  On one hand you are correct about Summer being a fighter for what she wants but you don’t know her that well if you think that Summer’s selfishness would make room for Tara and Harrison in Kyle’s life.  As I said, the only smart person is Summer. The rest or just fools. 

Of all the shit that Rodan can do, the most off putting is when she is being oh so fake 🤢🤮.  It’s like Hannibal Lecture smiling at you just before he eats you face. 

I have to say, in Tara wearing blue today is the best I’ve seen her to date. The outdoor lighting does her justice.  I’m not saying that Tara is sexy or overly attractive but I do find her more pleasing to the eye than Rodan or Summer. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I think Sharon and Rey are going to swap with Adam and Chelsea. 

I've been thinking this for a while.  I wouldn't be surprised if we get clips of a tryst during the  trip where Rey escorted Chelsea to visit her mother once MCE returns from maternity leave.

• Useful 5
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, drtslim said:

I've been thinking this for a while.  I wouldn't be surprised if we get clips of a tryst during the  trip where Rey escorted Chelsea to visit her mother once MCE returns from maternity leave.

Yep. Chelzzz seemed to be working the "oh poor victimized me" scam with big, strong Officer Darkandhandsome there.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Wonder at what point was it decided that Kyle would not wear suits anymore? Instead of showing the Abbott sophistication, he looks to me like a regular slacker with no job who mainly  just sits around the house all day. 😑

So Victoria and Ashland just hang out in his bedroom all the time. Weird, since he's supposed to be living in a big, fabulous penthouse. Wonder if he still has domestic staff or if Vikki and Ashland have to make the bed themselves?

Gee, all that talk of Leslie Brooks led to no sighting of her. Oh well. 😏

Does Eric Forrester not know about Phyllis' history? She's at least as awful as his soon-to-be ex-wife--or in some ways worse. At least Quinn has a marketable skill in jewelry design. Phyllis is just an adept revenge-seeker.

Like mommy, like daughter. Summer sent Sally a selfie of her meeting with Flo in LA, and Phyllis sent one of herself with Eric and that Marchetti woman. Sally should've seen that ish coming. Same old tricks.

Were my eyes deceiving me? Tara wore an article of clothing that wasn't black or white. It's the first sign of the Apocalypse! 🙄

Tara, you built this house of cards using Harrison as the base. You should've always allowed for the possibility it would collapse, and you should've had a fallback plan at the ready. Acting like your hair's about to catch on fire is not a solution.

How does it advantage Ashland to marry Victoria quicky if he's not scamming her in some way? I don't get it. He's basically consigning her to assured widowhood.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

I don't understand how someone as seemingly clever as Tara, knowing she had a pre-nup, didn't squirrel away money for that rainy day.  A rainy day she might have anticipated since she knew that Curly Boy wasn't her husband's. 

Also, if she wanted a secure future in AbbottLand, she should have zeroed in on Jack instead of his boy.  Jack is easier to manipulate, controls all the family money, is way more interesting and is much older than her, so she could anticipate a long, rich widowhood.

DO I HAVE TO THINK OF EVERYTHING FOR YOU LITTLE GIRLS?!?!

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Does Eric Forrester not know about Phyllis' history? She's at least as awful as his soon-to-be ex-wife--or in some ways worse. At least Quinn has a marketable skill in jewelry design. Phyllis is just an adept revenge-seeker.

Like mommy, like daughter. Summer sent Sally a selfie of her meeting with Flo in LA, and Phyllis sent one of herself with Eric and that Marchetti woman. Sally should've seen that ish coming. Same old tricks.

Were my eyes deceiving me? Tara wore an article of clothing that wasn't black or white. It's the first sign of the Apocalypse! 🙄

Tara, you built this house of cards using Harrison as the base. You should've always allowed for the possibility it would collapse, and you should've had a fallback plan at the ready. Acting like your hair's about to catch on fire is not a solution.

How does it advantage Ashland to marry Victoria quicky if he's not scamming her in some way? I don't get it. He's basically consigning her to assured widowhood.

Eric may know about Rodan’s background but, if you watch The Bold and The Beautiful, he probably doesn’t give a shit if Rodan didn’t effect him personally. 

Tara didn’t need a back up plan. Kyle and Jack could be mad all they want I don’t think that they will kick Tara and Harrison out of the house. As Kyle said, he has no visitation rights and Tara doesn’t have to hide Harrison from him. Maybe not the high life but Tara would make out ok on child support. 

As far as I’m concerned, it makes no sense for Ashland to marry Olive unless he doesn’t want his last wife to be Tara. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, basiltherat said:

I don't understand how someone as seemingly clever as Tara, knowing she had a pre-nup, didn't squirrel away money for that rainy day.  A rainy day she might have anticipated since she knew that Curly Boy wasn't her husband's. 

Also, if she wanted a secure future in AbbottLand, she should have zeroed in on Jack instead of his boy.  Jack is easier to manipulate, controls all the family money, is way more interesting and is much older than her, so she could anticipate a long, rich widowhood.

DO I HAVE TO THINK OF EVERYTHING FOR YOU LITTLE GIRLS?!?!

Your comments are spot-on! Also, it follows Tara would be far from destitute if she had a shoe line she is merching in Europe. The ex of Tinsley Mortimer (RHONY) is now married to a woman who is reportedly making great coin with her shoes. Watching this show, you would think Tara was one man away from welfare.

Edited by Julyolo
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

I can't help but thinking this story is just a MS puff piece.  I'm not sure if she has that kind of pull (it wasn't like this for her at all when she was on GH), but not sure what else describes it.  The "villains" are completely non threatening and are constantly one upped by Phyl.  Who will then demand and get an apology from Jack, all the while banging her witless two star cabana boy.  

Are we supposed to feel for Kyle and his sadz? I can't even buy that Kyle truly loves anything about Dummer other than a pair of water balloons, but I'll never not be Petty about how this ridiculous couple got together this go around.  

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Julyolo said:

Your comments are spot-on! Also, it follows Tara would be far from destitute if she had a shoe line she is merching in Europe. The ex of Tinsley Mortimer (RHONY) is now married to a woman who is reportedly making great coin with her shoes. Watching this show, you would think Tara was one man away from welfare.

It really doesn't pay to think about it too much.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

I seem to remember Eric being fond of Sally and singing her praises as a designer, so for him to say she wasn't good for Forrester (aside from the time she stole Thomas' collection) doesn't ring true.  Sally faking the illness didn't impact him at all personally, so I don't get his animosity towards her now.  

So does this mean Summer's coming back from Italy?   Minchia.  😩  

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, JNavarro said:

I can't help but thinking this story is just a MS puff piece.  I'm not sure if she has that kind of pull (it wasn't like this for her at all when she was on GH), but not sure what else describes it.  The "villains" are completely non threatening and are constantly one upped by Phyl.  Who will then demand and get an apology from Jack, all the while banging her witless two star cabana boy.  

Are we supposed to feel for Kyle and his sadz? I can't even buy that Kyle truly loves anything about Dummer other than a pair of water balloons, but I'll never not be Petty about how this ridiculous couple got together this go around.  

I was expecting Phyllis to bite the heads off of Eric Forrester and Angelina Marchetti right after she sent that picture to Sally.  A little nosh should have been in order after all that embarrassing grimacing and posing and baring that set of what seems like 60 sharpened incisors in that huge mouth of hers.  Her grin is more off-putting than ButtBiscuit sitting semi-naked.  Okay, maybe not worse but just as bad.

I don't watch B&B so my knowledge of the characters is limited - is Eric generally as dumb as he appeared in these scenes?  Him praising Phyllis' "new luxury hotel" venture was a little weird.  Is Eric usually a fan of low-rent Motel 6 wannabes run by somebody who Norman Bates would feel embarrassed to let out of his basement?  

The Grand Phoenix!  Come for the rotten service!  Stay for the daily shows of lunacy put on by the owner in the lobby!  Don't miss the FREE 24 Hour Bile and Spite Buffet!!

Edited by boes
  • LOL 13
  • Love 3

It was funny but I called the selfie Phyllis took of her with Eric & Marchetti. I knew she’d have to ruin Sally’s day again. LOL!!!! That said, I thought for sure Nick would lurking around the park and overhear Sally & Tara alas he wasn’t. Nick is barely in this storyline or the show. He must have been off on a real vacation when he left Summer. Anyhoo, I did think it was odd that Tara didn’t secure herself a little cash somewhere. She put all her eggs in the Abbott basket which sound like they might begin to crack. I like Richard Burgi a lot. I don’t think he has much chemistry with Ameila Heinle though. He’s a find and I hope he survives his illness. He’s even better looking now than he was on AW. He’s 63 years old now but passes for his late 50’s. He’s in awesome shape and can act. I just think he needs someone more mature. Maybe, Jill if she was still on the show. I’m curious to see if he and Victoria marry. She would probably get some inheritance (if he should die) which would drive Tara insane. LOL!!!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

I seem to remember Eric being fond of Sally and singing her praises as a designer, so for him to say she wasn't good for Forrester (aside from the time she stole Thomas' collection) doesn't ring true.  Sally faking the illness didn't impact him at all personally, so I don't get his animosity towards her now.  

So does this mean Summer's coming back from Italy?   Minchia.  😩  

That's right, why would Eric care, especially now that Quinn has been thrown out? He would only care in relation to Quinn/Wyatt. But they are no longer his family.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

I don’t understand why Sally is chasing Jack all over town begging him to give her another chance. Please, let’s go on a date. Please, love me! Where is her self respect? Why is she so hell bent on dating Jack? Back off, woman.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
9 hours ago, boes said:

I don't watch B&B so my knowledge of the characters is limited, so is Eric generally as dumb as he's appeared in these scenes?  Him praising Phyllis' "new luxury hotel" venture was a little weird.  Is Eric usually a fan of low-rent Motel 6 wannabes run by somebody who Norman Bates would feel embarrassed to let out of his basement?  

No, he isn't.  He's probably even a little worse.  I actually like Eric, but dude's a bumbling fool.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 8/3/2021 at 10:27 AM, Waldo13 said:

Mariah and Tessa are B to the O to the RING!!!!!

• LOL 2

Mariah and Tessa are B to the O to the RING!!!!!

I don't think they're boring, and I wonder why TPTB won't let them get married already. On the soap romance scale they've been together like a century. Why keep them in a holding pattern?

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
30 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I don't think they're boring, and I wonder why TPTB won't let them get married already. On the soap romance scale they've been together like a century. Why keep them in a holding pattern?

I think this kidnap story is what’s boring. I wouldn’t mind a Mariah and Tessa wedding either. Mariah locked in a room with her belly is boring and her being a surrogate makes little sense. 

As someone pointed out you have Phyllis going crazy to get to the bottom of Summer taking a great job while Sharon, married to a detective, is lalalalalala and needs Mariah’s boss Jack to say something.

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

I think this kidnap story is what’s boring. I wouldn’t mind a Mariah and Tessa wedding either. Mariah locked in a room with her belly is boring and her being a surrogate makes little sense. 

As someone pointed out you have Phyllis going crazy to get to the bottom of Summer taking a great job while Sharon, married to a detective, is lalalalalala and needs Mariah’s boss Jack to say something.

The writers have all gone on vacation and the studio cat is writing these stories on an old Commodore.

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

Did Phyllis just gin up a lie for Jack -- Sally confessed to Phyllis that she and Tara conspired against Dumber to drive her out of Genoa City?

Sally would get the JVC job and Tara would get Kyle. And now Phyllis is making good on her lie to Jack by manufacturing a video where Sally confesses to the same lie.

Phyllis and her vendetta against Sally and Tara is not going well when Nick can see she's up to her regular tricks.

• Love 11
46 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

It's unconscionable that Tessa explains her concerns to Sharon and Rey Rey and they dismiss it like Tessa is an ignorant slag ... Mariah's pregative and has weird feelz you could never understand -- That's the point, you stupid twit! Your pregnant daughter has been missing for days and it's out of character!  Rey Rey is a fucking detective, so someone file a missing persons report!

Abby is finally making sense (Mariah is missing and Chance needs to be here now!) and Darvon talks her down from the ledge. Idiots.

I want to pummel everyone associated with this awful Baby Rabies/Mariah Kidnapping SL with a sock full of batteries.

15 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

I could live without seeing Billy sprawled on the couch with a blankie over his nether regions.

I hold boes responsible for that couch-fucking horror. 

And I quote:

" Her grin is more off-putting than ButtBiscuit sitting semi-naked.  Okay, maybe not worse but just as bad."

Worse boes. Much worse.

Does Michelle Stanford ever get a day off?  

We sure as hell don't get a break from Rodan menacing the citizenry of Genoa City.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • LOL 3
  • Love 14
On 8/2/2021 at 6:35 PM, Cupid Stunt said:

There is little to say about this show right now, other than snarking on the shitfest that it has become. However, yesterday I found myself yelling, in my head, about the sagging crotch situation that seems to afflict both Mop and the Melting Milf every time they're shown in slacks. What the everloving fuck is going on with that shit? Can the wardrobe department NOT manage to either tailor these slacks - since the same clothes are being worn for weeks at a time now - or just fit them into slacks that do not sag in the crotch like that? I mean, I'm not asking for camel tow, but there has to be an in-between because none of us here would purchase slacks that fit like that, would we? No, we would not.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8