Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

21 minutes ago, crowsworks said:

Late to the show from yesterday - 

Lily - listen to ButtBiscuit when he talks, listen closely.  When he told you his horror at Victoria taking on Ashland in his terminal state, how she doesn't know what she's in for (as if HE does), LISTEN to him.  He's telling you something about himself.  He's telling you that you better not become too much trouble, that you never better get too sick or need too much because IF YOU DO he's outta there.  And he'll use his kids as an excuse.  That man is an empty vessel, just as bereft of any feeling for others as Adam is.  There's no life on Planet Billy, it's a barren place.

21 minutes ago, crowsworks said:

Yeah Lily - you better not come down with a bad cold OR cancer

Yeah, I'd make sure my end of Life wishes were posted on a billboard, because NotBilly will pull the plug like he's starting a chainsaw.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

A) why is Summer still on my TV, and

B) WHY IS SHE WEARING A LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE DRESS IN MILAN?!!

she would be instantly laughed out of the country. Especially by the FASHION HOUSE she is leading.

NOT that I would want to take her back!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 10
40 minutes ago, lgprimes said:

A) why is Summer still on my TV, and

B) WHY IS SHE WEARING A LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE DRESS IN MILAN?!!

she would be instantly laughed out of the country. Especially by the FASHION HOUSE she is leading.

NOT that I would want to take her back!

Hey, Hunter could you tape this one way conversation in case you don’t resign? Thanks. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
(edited)

Summer is like Covid...we were relieved when we thought it was over, but...😩  So, Nick is now visiting Noah, which means the Newman jet had to be sent back to Genital City empty just to pick up Nikki and Victor, turn around and go right back.  I hope it gets grounded in NYC from all of the wildfire smoke clouds.

I though Phyllis evicted Sally from the Groan Phonics?  Why is she always there?  And why is Tara going there for coffee instead of going to, oh I don't know, a coffee house?  I don't understand why these people always patronize establishments owned by people they can't stand.  I won't even buy Brawny paper towels because I don't want to give the Koch brothers my $2.99.

It did look like Tara's and Ashland's fight was staged.  At first I was hoping this was all a big con, but now I'm kind of liking Grampa Jack.  Plus, Ash and Sassy have all kinds of chemistry together.  It's the best pairing Victoria has had in years.

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Love 18
(edited)

So ButtBiscuit thinks poor widdle Johnny has an upset stomach because he reacts this way when things are a bit rocky around the ol' homestead?  The kid is bleching it up because Mommy is having them stay with ButtBiscuit Pere?

I can only assume that Johnny's upset stomach because Vic is having them spend more time at ButtBiscuit's Roach Motel ( If it's sticky, wash your hands, kids!, and do not repeat DO NOT eat off that kitchen island) is nothing compared to the reaction Johnny has had to some of his dear Dad's shenanigans.

giphy.gif

I wonder if the kids every wonder why the first words Victor taught them to say to Daddy ButtBiscuit were

giphy.gif

Oh well.  Maybe the chicken soup was made with Holy Water.  That should fix him right up!

Speaking of unholy spirits, I thought Victor's scenes today were all very good.  EB was really on his game today.  I enjoyed every scene, especially the one with Victoria.

Dummer!  I had absolutely no idea that the fashion house she was working for was the one that dressed the Grand Ol Opry!  I do have to wonder, though, if Dummer asked Minnie Pearl before she borrowed her dress. 

Wouldn't it be just the worst tragedy ever if the ground opened and swallowed Phyllis and her hotel one terrible day?  Preferably one when Tara had dropped by for a coffee and to buy some more chew?   Gosh oh golly GEE I sure would miss not having a daily scene of Phyllis overacting and Tara simpering.  I'm sure we all would.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 13
  • Love 7

In the opening scenes today: Faith’s hair?!?! Amanda holding a meeting with Michael to listen to the recording of Sutton talking about her dad in the LOBBY OF THE GREAT PENIS!!!! Why wouldn’t they meet in his office or her? This show just gets dumber and dumber.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 9
23 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

In the opening scenes today: Faith’s hair?!?! 

Apparently she has a lot of time on her hands.  I also noticed that she has the same teeth and smile as "aunt" Heather Tom had at this age.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
(edited)
13 hours ago, boes said:

Wouldn't it be just the worst tragedy ever if the ground opened and swallowed Phyllis and her hotel one terrible day?  

After her dinosaur bone distraction across the street, it would be karma for a giant sinkhole to consume the GP with Phyllis & Tara inside. Sutton too.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4

I’m trying to decide if I like Faith’s new hair do. Right now I’m 60% for.  Faith is suppose to be 16 and the actress who plays her is 19.  Now with the new hair do and increased applied make up, TIIC look like they are trying to make Faith even more age appropriate for “the next step”.  I’m also wondering that TIIC recasted Faith because Alyvia is 13 years old and even though now playing a 16 year old, Faith’s story is revolving around possible teenage sex that TIIC weren’t ready to go there with a 13 year old.  Either that or Alyvia objected to the storyline and opted out. TIIC could have worked around Alyvia’s new project as they have done in the past. 

Abby if if if. If the Queen had balls, she would be King. Why are the 3 blind mice allowing Ben to chime in?  The more Ben talks the more I believe he has Mariah tucked away someplace.  Why would Ben be looking into an app to trace Mariah’s whereabouts, when Cricket can easily do the same?  The 3 bling mice don’t have to contact her but they can pinpoint her location for peace of mind.  Finally Tessa might not be so blind.  

Wow, Ben is going to be Chief of Surgery when he’s only been a doctor for a few years?  I’m wondering how the other much more experienced surgeons feel about that?  

Why isn’t Tessa doing the fund raiser?  Tessa is every bit as good as Tigirlily?  Sorry Tigirlily, you are good but your a cappella doesn’t do it for me.  

• Love 10

Imani is Amanda's "colleague"? What does that mean? Isn't Imani in PR? Whatever, I loved how quickly Michael Baldwin zeroed in on the messiness of Amanda's legal representation of her family. Game recognize game.

Abby is finally buying a clue about Mariah's absence. Wonder if she'll put it on her Black Amex card or pay cash? 😏

Faith's hair. Yikes. Interesting that a little while back Nate asked Imani what her African-sounding name meant but he had zip to say about Faith's loose take on Bantu knots and their origin centuries ago in Africa. Do better, Show. Even the likes of Adele and the K Klan are getting called out for mimicking Bantu knots without acknowledging the cultural reference. 😾

I have no idea who Tigirlily is but I guess they're a significant get. And they can really sing too! Okay Show, now do Jasmine Sullivan.

Stitch made a key error in capturing Mariah's voice in text. Ruh roh. He'll have to study the two dingbats (absent dingbat #3, Sharon) a bit more so he can fix it. 😈

If Sutton is smart he's already left the continent for a place with no extradition treaty with the US. And taken Naya and the fakakta storyline with him.

So, Imani is going to become an insta-lawyer and go into practice with Amanda. Oh boy. 🎶Sisters Are Doin' It for Themselves!🎶

Well, at least Stitch isn't moving into the Garrulous Pinochle. But wow is he focused on Abby. For a minute there I thought he was going to ask her if he could move into the Chancellor Mansion. Oy.

Amanda, don't you worry about Imani chasing Nate. She's going to get gathered by Elena soon enough. 🍿🍿🍿

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
On 7/21/2021 at 7:33 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Why is she back on my TV screen? I thought she was finally gone. 😒 And wearing such a frumpy dress. Summer does realize she's in one of the fashion centers of the world, right? The Italians don't play when it comes to clothes and I think she better up her game if she wants to fit in over there.

Remember when Brad went to Italy for a couple years. When he came back to GC he had a new wardrobe of fine Italian suits.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, lgprimes said:

OMG those two girls, Tigirlily are a real band on Spotify! That “singing” was SO BAD!! I have to hope with background music (and autotuning?) they sound much better!

Remember when the show gave us Il Divo? And now they give us that? Do they not love us anymore?

• LOL 8

Quick question, when Phyllis was flappin' around the Green Penis and calling for Crystal to come fix her tablet that was only pretend not working so she could hang up on her dotter, was Crystal the name of her sole employee, that young woman who is always walking around?

• Love 9
2 hours ago, lgprimes said:

OMG those two girls, Tigirlily are a real band on Spotify! That “singing” was SO BAD!! I have to hope with background music (and autotuning?) they sound much better!

They did sound so much better when I listened to them on YouTube with music background. As I said, a cappella was not there friend. I find that Cait Fairbanks (Tessa) sounds really good because she always sings playing her guitar. I have to say that Cait Fairbanks sounds even better than Tigirlily when you listen to Cait on YouTube. 

Remember back when Devon actually had a recording studio that was used to record “Good Goodbye” by Diana DeGarmo (Angelina). That was a real studio and the sound was of exceptional quality. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
56 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

Quick question, when Phyllis was flappin' around the Green Penis and calling for Crystal to come fix her tablet that was only pretend not working so she could hang up on her dotter, was Crystal the name of her sole employee, that young woman who is always walking around?

That's her!

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Ugh, Moses.  Kid, simpin ain't easy, and doesn't pay.  But might as well learn it now.  

Imani seems strong willed, and I like it...but Elena is not stable and wouldn't put anything past her on this one.  

I don't think any of them have verbalized it, and I get why.  But what none of the Baby Gang seemed to mention is that if this really isn't Mariah, they owe it to her to get the texts traced.  Granted Stitch may not be the best option, but they understandably don't sense that yet. 

• Love 6
(edited)
24 minutes ago, JNavarro said:

I don't think any of them have verbalized it, and I get why.  But what none of the Baby Gang seemed to mention is that if this really isn't Mariah, they owe it to her to get the texts traced.  Granted Stitch may not be the best option, but they understandably don't sense that yet. 

I don't know why Nina is being so friendly and agreeable with Stitch (she doesn't know him at all), but she used to be a lot more circumspect. Wouldn't a grandmother be more concerned about the missing incubator carrying her first grandchild?

Abby's reliving the good old dayz with Stitch (which ended in a miscarriage and divorce), so she's distracted helping him find a furnished flop. Idiot, follow your instincts.

Tessa needs to ignore Nina and Abby and file a missing persons report. No more heel-dragging. Make the call.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Useful 1
  • Love 16
6 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:
6 hours ago, JNavarro said:

I don't know why Nina is being so friendly and agreeable with Stitch (she doesn't know him at all), but she used to be a lot more circumspect. Wouldn't a grandmother be more concerned about the missing incubator carrying her first grandchild?

Not to mention, wouldn’t a mother be more concerned about an ex making moves on her son’s wife while her son’s  out of town?

• Love 16
1 hour ago, lgprimes said:

Not to mention, wouldn’t a mother be more concerned about an ex making moves on her son’s wife while her son’s  out of town?

This is a situation where we could use Jill. Nina is being too gullible.

• Useful 2
  • Love 16
10 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

So, Lady with the Green Dress finally gets a name!! Could actual DIALOGUE be far behind?

I remember her telling someone they had a phone call or delivery once, but that was about it.

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, TVForever said:

So, Lady with the Green Dress finally gets a name!! Could actual DIALOGUE be far behind?

I remember her telling someone they had a phone call or delivery once, but that was about it.

Crystal was named before and actually did speak on the show a while ago!

• Love 11
4 hours ago, lgprimes said:

Like I said, Nina doesn't know Caillou and very little of his history. Nina treats Caillou like some random congenial and harmless lug, and that's how Caillou is playing his reintroduction into Genoa City's elite community. 

Why Nina has no questions about this stranger showing up, offering his opinion and assistance locating Mariah in the same time period the incubator disappeared I'll never know. Just because Abby welcomes Caillou like a long-lost friend doesn't make Caillou's sudden appearance any less suspect.

3 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

This is a situation where we could use Jill. Nina is being too gullible.

Yessss!

Goddess knows Jill pulling the scale from the eyes of family and friends has been sorely needed on Show for months, if only to straighten out Esther's absence at the Chancellor Mansion and drag NotBilly back into the here and now of polite society.

• Love 16
18 minutes ago, Cupid Stunt said:

and drag NotBilly back into the here and now of polite society.

I'd be satisfied if Jill just dragged him for its own sake.  By his nose, by his feet, by clothespins attached to any part of his choosing.  

• LOL 14
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, boes said:

and drag NotBilly back into the here and now of polite society.

1 hour ago, boes said:

I'd be satisfied if Jill just dragged him for its own sake.  By his nose, by his feet, by clothespins attached to any part of his choosing.  

The fun and games with clothespins is in NotBilly's wheelhouse and we want this to be a corrective measure, not for his personal gratification. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

Golly gee whiz, Sharon with your degree from the Candy Covered Popcorn, Peanuts and a Prize Institute of Psychobabble, I'm sure you'd be the very first one to see if Atonal is trying to pull the wool over your eyes. My goodness, aren't you the smartypants!

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

Riff Raff Nostrils?  No Nostrils your the friggen riff raff.  Your just a low life piece of 💩.  Blame Adam all you want but you were the one that set DD’s demise in motion.  Nostrils should go back to Endora because they have much more in common than him and Lily.  FREE LILY!!  Once more with feeling FREEEE LILY!!!!  Nostrils is another person who transposes what he is on another person. 

Sharon looked exceptionally nice today while Olive Oyl’s knees are looking exceptionally bony. 

Imani vs Elena. Right now Elena is winning and she is showing it by allowing Nate to plant his “flag”.  It’s a battle but who will win the war?  

Ok, Johnny is making Lily stay with him while his father tries to piss all over Adam. Why doesn’t Lily call his father or better yet his mother?  If Olive knew that Johnny wasn’t feeling well, would she delay her trip to NY?  Nah, not at all. Johnny and Connor are two peas in a pod when it comes to adult manipulation.  

Adam is so right that Sharon is more attracted to him as a bad boy.  A bad boy that needed her to be fixed; but now that Adam is “fixed”, Sharon is still drawn to the “good boy” that will revert without her.  Maybe even hoping that he will. 

Olive doesn’t accept the fact that she’s very much like her father in business. If I was her, I would take that as a compliment. Victor built the business and Olive is just its caretaker.  Olive was able to expand NE more by happenstance than anything else. Beside the GC Midas Touch came into play. No business nor doctor nor lawyer can’t be anything but the best. No failures in GC. 

• Love 7

The more I watch this show, the more I realize that every actor on it is so depressingly monotone. No one has any expression or passion or excitement or anger in his/her voice. I’ll recite my line, then you recite yours, then it’s my turn again. Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Oops. I take that back. Sally is so over the top that I can’t even watch her anymore.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
6 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Golly gee whiz, Sharon with your degree from the Candy Covered Popcorn, Peanuts and a Prize Institute of Psychobabble, I'm sure you'd be the very first one to see if Atonal is trying to pull the wool over your eyes. My goodness, aren't you the smartypants!

Is it October already? What in the world was Sharin' dressed as - a pirate from the Good Ship Lemonheads?

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Arriving late latey late, late, late to the Friday's episode party:

Um, Sharon, did you forget that Adam was responsible for the desth of Billy's kid? Don't ask Billy not to judge Adam. And Billy, caling Sharon a mental health professional is like calling yourself a journalist. See how that works? 😒

Well, Ashland can certainly wear the hell out of a robe and some pajamas. I see you, Ashland, delivering the zaddy realness over there. 🙂

So while Billy's getting up on his high horse at the coffeehouse, and Victoria is entertaining her weakening boyfriend, Lily has to tend to Johnny. What's wrong with this picture? No wonder Johnny has a persistent tummy ache. He's feeling abandoned, poor kid.

Imani struts into Society, makes a beeline to Nate, starts trying to make Elena jealous, and Elena's like "'Gee, I could stab her in her femoral artery with this fork. Nah, too easy." 😉

And then Elena turned right around and let Imani know how close she and Nate are: too close for Imani to get between them. Then, Nate's like, "Is this my life? Aw yiss." 😈

Ashland is slowly bending Victoria to his will by playing the sick card. Hmm. I bet he's going to ask for something big soon and she'll do it without argument.

I thought poor Moses looked like 17 miles of bad road. Guess Devon and Amanda kept him awake all night again with their noisy secksay times, ha ha.

At first I was going to say that Billy should get a hobby so he can stop focusing so much on Adam. But, dang if he didn't read Adam like all 23 volumes of the 14th edition of the Encyclopedia Britannica, translated into Pig Latin.

Sharon, even a broken clock is right twice a day. You do not possess special insight into Adam. He's either got you permanently dickmatized, or his nutbaggery speaks your nutbaggery's language in way no one else can understand.

KMN if Moses suddenly becomes a music producer instead of continuing his pursuit of a medical career. Having his name on a top 40 song will save a lot of lives. Sure. 😒

Amanda and Imani were both wearing slim purple sheaths. Are the sisters coordinating their outfits now? And Sharon and Elena seemed to have shopped at the same place for their skinny jeans.

Be funny if Ashland really is ill. Yeah, I'm still standing on my "long con" bet with the Lockes. He could've heard Victoria's car in the driveway and decided to pretend he'd passed out.

Re the previews: well at least Mariah isn't unconscious on a gurney with an IV drip attached to her arm. Thanks, Stitch! 😏

• LOL 4
  • Love 14
10 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Sharon, even a broken clock is right twice a day. You do not possess special insight into Adam. He's either got you permanently dickmatized 

Is it a permanent state or does she snap in and out of it?  I'll have to watch more carefully to see if Adam snaps his fingers or says a code word before Sharon opens her eyes wide, stares vacantly, points her lips and moves around as if in a trance.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 7/25/2021 at 9:58 AM, deirdra said:

Is it a permanent state or does she snap in and out of it?  I'll have to watch more carefully to see if Adam snaps his fingers or says a code word before Sharon opens her eyes wide, stares vacantly, points her lips and moves around as if in a trance.

Feet of clay are fundamental to Sharon's character.

Atonal Adam knows that if Rey Rey isn't glowering over her shoulder, and AA appeals to her broken doll delusions (I can't look too closely at my failings, but I believe I can restore you) as a healer and an advocate of his personal salvation, she won't be able to resist him. And it usually works.

Atonal Adam's words and their sexual past will crawl around in her mind until she can barely restrain throwing herself at him. Toss in several stuttering answers to simple questions and guilty wide-eyes, Sharon has already betrayed Rey Rey in her mind and heart.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
On 7/25/2021 at 1:18 AM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Imani struts into Society, makes a beeline to Nate, starts trying to make Elena jealous, and Elena's like "'Gee, I could stab her in her femoral artery with this fork. Nah, too easy." 😉

And then Elena turned right around and let Imani know how close she and Nate are: too close for Imani to get between them. Then, Nate's like, "Is this my life? Aw yiss." 😈

🤣  Thank you for the laugh! Imani's over-the-top approaches initiate these situations; but, so far, Elena is owing the day with her facial expressions and quiet, pointed words which cut like a surgical scapel.   As for Nate, I'm not sure if he is being livened up (a challenge!) or dumbed down in a flattery-induced fog.  Regardless, the real story and entertainment here is between the two women. 

On a serious note, I've been wanting to take pitchforks to the writers for trapping Elena in a depressingly sad, indecisive mode for way too long.  Hopefully, they will let this version of the character stay out to play.

• Love 12
(edited)

Nick is going to be mad if he finds out Phyllis and Billy hanging out. Is someone playing a drinking game every time Phyllis says “my dawter” Is someone writing this shit or does the actress just enjoy repeating the phrase?

Maybe Chloe and Adam can hook up. Kevin isn’t on very often these days and Chelsea needs a reason to never return.

Sharon the barista also provides at home counseling sessions! 

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
(edited)
7 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Nick is going to be mad if he finds out Phyllis and Billy hanging out. Is someone playing a drinking game every time Phyllis says “my dawter” Is someone writing this shit or does the actress just enjoy repeating the phrase?

<gasp> "This will not stand!"

giphy.gif

Maybe Chloe and Adam can hook up. Kevin isn’t on very often these days and Chelsea needs a reason to never return.

It's Newman Media's Player Haters Fashion Platform to describe the antagonistic 'chemistry' between Atonal and Chloe. 

As usual, TIIC aren't using their legacy characters to flesh out their mediocre SLs and scripts. Kevin would be the perfect mole to keep tabs on Newman Media/Atonal for Victoria to protect her merger with Locke Communications.

Sharon the barista also provides at home counseling sessions! 

With a latte art heart.

crop;jpeg_quality=65.jpg

Sharon salves your hurt feelz with Columbian and foam.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

Toss in several stuttering answers to simple questions and guilty wide-eyes, Sharon has already betrayed Rey Rey in her mind and heart.

Time to catch up, CS: that was months ago. The flesh is now willing, as always, ready to take an AA meeting.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
On 7/22/2021 at 7:04 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

So, Imani is going to become an insta-lawyer and go into practice with Amanda. Oh boy. 🎶Sisters Are Doin' It for Themselves!🎶

Well, at least Stitch isn't moving into the Garrulous Pinochle. But wow is he focused on Abby. For a minute there I thought he was going to ask her if he could move into the Chancellor Mansion. Oy.

Amanda, don't you worry about Imani chasing Nate. She's going to get gathered by Elena soon enough. 🍿🍿🍿

I believe that they established early on that Imani had completed finished law school and/or was preparing for the Bar exam.  I am very much entertained by Imani's shameless flirting with Nate, Elena's annoyance, and Nate's attempts not to preen at the attention (serves her right after being Ms. Waffles).

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
(edited)

Endora and Nostrils are like two vultures sitting in a tree waiting to pounce on a carcass. Where one of the vultures says I’m tired of waiting and I’m going to kill something.  Endora’s and Nostrils’ life work is to make other people’s lives as miserable as theirs.  Can Endora be more of a piece of shit with her dismissal of Harrison?  Why shouldn’t Kyle and Jack as a little boy that needs their love. Endora wants Harrison ignored in favor of her shit ass daughter.  Endora’s true color is not red. It’s black like her heart.  Wow, Nostrils actually spoke the truth about Summer but Endora is not buying it because she’s a selfish bitch. Yes Endora, Summer was run out of town but with a much brighter outlook than a life as a stepmom and married to that looser Kyle.  Maybe just maybe Summer ran away from her mother also.  I would!  

Endora’s dress allowed her to show a lot of leg killing the budget that they could have used for leg makeup on Olive 😜.

Can Chloe just STFU. She’s getting as annoying as Endora. 

Hey Chelsea, hip surgery is not minor especially in old people but rehab does take a long time.  

The one good thing you might be able to say about Kyle is that he knows Summer well. Kyle knows Summer is a selfish spoiled brat that can’t stand not being the center of Kyle’s world.  For her being a stepmom is like getting a yeast infection that never goes away. 

Olive Oly you do not know what the hell you are talking about. Cancer treatments DO NOT, reduce stress. They only add to them. Cancer treatments are not like taking a aspirin for a headache. Poison and radiation coursing through your body actually puts a strain on your mind and body.  Believe me, I know this from experience. Olive you are just being a selfish bitch. You are not in any position to tell anyone about how they feel of should feel. Ok, let’s say Ashland, through some miracle, like a contract renewal, survives. Ashland will still be defined as a cancer survivor. That who he is now and as long as he lives. Than it will be years and years of doctor visits to make sure the cancer is in remission where Ashland will always be worried about the cancer returning. No Olive, anxiety does not decrease.  This is the most fucked up of all with Olive talking to Nate about experimental cancer treatments. Nate says this is not his expertise but he will consult with colleagues. Give me a break. Ashland’s oncologist is located in NY. NY has some of the finest Cancer Hospitals in the country and network with other fantastic Cancer Hospitals outside of NY.  Ashland’s Oncologist has already sourced these experimental treatments and Ashland doesn’t want to go through with them. Why is Olive bringing in Nate?  I guess it’s because Natey Nate Nate’s colleagues will find some kind of treatment the specialist couldn’t find that Ashland will go through. 

Faith’s hair style was a one day experiment. Now she’s back to a ponytail to look more “Little House on the Prairie”virtuous.  

As an aside:  My wife and I went through 4 years of Cancer and related treatments for 4 years.  There were 4 different support groups. That my wife and I joined. One was just the group that my wife were receiving chemo with another was a much larger group my wife belonged to of Cancer patients. The next was a group for Cancer patients and their significant others. The last one was the one I belonged to alone for significant others on understanding the Cancer patients and why or why not they receive treatment or decide to stop treatments. That’s the real world and TIIC are seemingly giving misinformation or choosing to ignore real information.  TIIC have done PSA’s on many subjects why not lung cancer?  

Edited by Waldo13
  • Useful 3
  • Love 14
On 7/25/2021 at 12:18 AM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Arriving late latey late, late, late to the Friday's episode party:

Um, Sharon, did you forget that Adam was responsible for the desth of Billy's kid? Don't ask Billy not to judge Adam.

And Billy, caling Sharon a mental health professional is like calling yourself a journalist. See how that works? 😒

Sorry Billy but I agree with his imaginary ghost Delia. "Your Fault Daddy!" He and Adam share the blame with more on the guy who illegally and needlessly left an 8 yrear-old alone in a car on a dark lonely road

Sharon gave sound advice to Kyle and Tara though - esp about Harrcourt feeling guilty about his dad. Kids will always think it's their fault "Daddy left/died/got sick because I like being with Kyle and the Abbotts"

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, pearlite said:

Time to catch up, CS: that was months ago. The flesh is now willing, as always, ready to take an AA meeting.

Absolutely. Once she accepted his spur of the moment kiss and embrace, Sharon was Atonal's for the asking. Weeks before Sharon and Rey Rey went on their second honeymoon to Miami, she was all aflutter helping Atonal prove his innocence from poisoning her husband, then busy celebrating Atonal's miraculous redemption story to join Newman Media and being a contributing member of society once he had been exonerated. 

Sharon may have convinced Rey Rey she's devoted to him, but she is Atonal's possession when he beckons.. 

• Love 8
(edited)

Anxiety attacks make you pass out? Whatever, looks like Victoria's cooter does not have healing powers. Oh well. 😏

Pool party for kids at the Gaspy Polliwig. Hmm. I thought the GCAC rooftop was the place for pool parties. 😐

Ruh roh, Sharon's got Adam on the brain. Rey, you better come home soon or your buddies at the GCPD will be texting you this. (70s throwback song on YouTube.) Just substitute "Adam" for "Jody."

Sharon Rosales? Kyle, you have got to be kidding. You don't want that crazypants anywhere near your child. It would seem Tara hasn't done her homework on GC well enough if she doesn't know Sharon = trouble and her "professional" advice = wrong. 😑

Pssht, Victoria, maybe your guy doesn't want to get treatment because he's not really ill. Setting up a fake medical clinic with fake personnel and believable equipment would require the services of a TV or movie production company. Harrison's not trying to do all that just because you're catching feelings too quickly.

Chloe working for Adam is a huge mindtrip to me given how many times she's tried to kill him. I was intrigued by those shoulder pads in Chloe's sleeveless top today. Is that a style now? Meh.

Oh Faith, you sweet naive child. Relatively few people have the choice of doing the thing that makes them happiest versus whatever gets them through life. You and Moses are living in a special reality where you expect the road ahead always to be paved in gold for you. You'll learn. 😕

I think Billy was actually making good points when he was talking with Phyllis about the Tara and Sally and Summer problem. Too bad Phyllis won't listen.

Why do Adam's suits fit so poorly? He's a rich guy and his togs should be bespoke. Also, he seems to be developing a slight paunch. Is that an attempt to make him look older? 🤔

Boy does Phyllis have boundary issues wrt Summer. No wonder Summer is okay with being so far away from her.

Ruh roh, Adam's got Sharon on the brain. Bet his next move is to do something to provoke Chelsea into acting up so Rey has to stay away.

Does Billy read lips or does he have superhuman hearing? He was staring at Nate and Victoria hard while they were talking across the room. It was like he knew what they were saying.

Heh, Kyle's gonna try to jump bad with Phyllis over Tara. Wonder if she'll bite his head off or apply a stiletto heel to his 'nads? Either one works for me. 🥳

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
(edited)
18 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

The one good thing you might be able to say about Kyle is that he knows Summer well. Kyle knows Summer is a selfish spoiled brat that can’t stand not being the center of Kyle’s world.  For her being a stepmom is like getting a yeast infection that never goes away. 

It's taken Kyle a lifetime to realize what has been crystal clear to anyone who's acquainted with Dumber; she's selfish and self-absorbed. If it doesn't revolve around Dumber, it's doesn't count. 

The wormy apple doesn't fall far from the poisoned tree, eh Phyllis?

Olive Oly you do not know what the hell you are talking about. Cancer treatments DO NOT, reduce stress. They only add to them.

What Locke-ness is calling a panic attack, seems to be more serious, and Victoria senses Locke-ness isn't being entirely direct with her.

To get Locke-ness to consider treatment Victoria is searching for a Hail Mary to present to Locke and convince him to hang on to life. If anything, for his son ... To see his legacy come to fruition through the Newman Enterprises merger ... To want to stay alive ... To want to stay alive with Victoria.

TIIC are making a tire fire of this cancer story. They are so terrible at medical writing it's infuriating.

Cancer treatments are not like taking a aspirin for a headache. Poison and radiation coursing through your body actually puts a strain on your mind and body.  Believe me, I know this from experience. Olive you are just being a selfish bitch. You are not in any position to tell anyone about how they feel of should feel.

What person doesn't want more time with their beloved? Particularly when they are sick and have abandoned any treatment options and alternatives.

Sure it's selfish, but Locke-ness has his own brand of selfish control-mongering going on. Personally, I think it's reprehensible that he would get into a sexual relationship with a business colleague, knowing he had a cancer diagnosis shortening his life.

I take some heart in that Locke-ness is with someone compassionate about his comfort and is not alone, because Tara is only interested in how she makes out after betraying him for years.

Ok, let's say Ashland, through som miracle, like a contract renewal, survives.Ashland will still be defined as a cancer survivor. That who he is now and as long as he lives. Than it will be years and years of doctor visits to make sure the cancer is in remission where Ashland will always be worried about the cancer returning. No Olive, anxiety does not decrease.

That could be the direction TIIC are going, and congratulation to Locke-ness (and the viewers)!

I don't see Locke-ness allowing anyone to classify him as anything other than how he perceives himself. Titan of communications industry? Check. Mover and shaker? Check. Destroyer of plebeians, morons and dullards? Check. Wealthier than Croesus? Check. Expert Romeo and lover? Check. Impeccably dressed and groomed? Check and check.

TIIC are terrible at medical follow up on patients. Look at how Sharon never visits a doctor for her MyPolar or has spoken to a seasoned therapist for her Therapy-R-Us degree from Baraboo Clown College of Psychobabble Knowledge..

This is the most fucked up of all with Olive talking to Nate about experimental cancer treatments. Nate says this is not his expertise but he will consult with colleagues. Give me a break. Ashland’s oncologist is located in NY. NY has some of the finest Cancer Hospitals in the country and network with other fantastic Cancer Hospitals outside of NY.  Ashland’s Oncologist has already sourced these experimental treatments and Ashland doesn’t want to go through with them. Why is Olive bringing in Nate?  I guess it’s because Natey Nate Nate’s colleagues will find some kind of treatment the specialist couldn’t find that Ashland will go through. 

Again, I expect Dr. Nate Natey Nate Nate Nat Nate Nate will find a experimental treatment in its early research stages, and like the Great Kazoo, Locke-ness will be cured.

It's a easy and cheap way of salvaging a viable and popular character, while TIIC avoid anymore medical crisis embarrassment. 

Faith’s hair style was a one day experiment. Now she’s back to a ponytail to look more “Little House on the Prairie”virtuous. 

I've been seeing teenagers of all cultures with twists, knots, side puffs and intricate braids for several years.

How was Faith's hair styling not "virtuous?"

As an aside:  My wife and I went through 4 years of Cancer and related treatments for 4 years.  There were 4 different support groups. That my wife and I joined. One was just the group that my wife were receiving chemo with another was a much larger group my wife belonged to of Cancer patients. The next was a group for Cancer patients and their significant others. The last one was the one I belonged to alone for significant others on understanding the Cancer patients and why or why not they receive treatment or decide to stop treatments. That’s the real world and TIIC are seemingly giving misinformation or choosing to ignore real information.  TIIC have done PSA’s on many subjects why not lung cancer? 

I'm sorry to read how Mrs. Waldo and you lived through her years of cancer treatments and group counseling. End of life is no walk in the park when you are facing it straight on, and how TIIC are writing Locke-ness' cancer episodes is beyond maddening.

I appreciate you sharing your experience with us. The truth is a beautiful and terrible thing.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 10