Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E07: Who's Crying Now

• Start Topic

21 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

No one forced Ed to send money.  If he couldn't afford what she asked for, he should send what he is comfortable with sending and be humble and quiet about it - or send nothing at all.

I think Ed told Maria that the money was something they'd discuss when he got there and he hadn't sent it. 

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Yolonda should send a message back to the blackmailer saying, "You fool.  You don't think that I sent REAL photos of myself do you?

I don't get the whole big deal about the photos anyway. WHO is going to see them, even if they're on the internet and what does it matter? It's not like Yolanda is famous and this could impact her career. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
(edited)
15 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I don't get the whole big deal about the photos anyway. WHO is going to see them, even if they're on the internet and what does it matter? It's not like Yolanda is famous and this could impact her career. 

Exactly. Assuming you're not famous, the odds of someone:

A) Seeing the photos, AND

B) Knowing who you are, AND

C) Caring at all

...are almost nil. Even if some weirdo stalker did meet all three prerequisites, you could always claim it was someone else in the photos, assuming anyone you knew had the nerve to confront you.

Edited by Sir RaiderDuck OMS
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I didn't see the email she got, but, some people are told that the photos will be sent to their spouse's friends, family members, employers, etc.  So they will embarrass their entire family.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I didn't see the email she got, but, some people are told that the photos will be sent to their spouse's friends, family members, employers, etc.  So they will embarrass their entire family.  

But would Williams even know anyone else in her life to send those to? And you can always claim they're photoshopped or whatever.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I don’t know if that’s possible (it may be, I have no idea). The most likely sites where the photos might appear I suspect would be the type no one would admit looking at. No “Hey Yolanda, I saw your nudes on ‘Hot Naked MILFS.com.’”

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Gobi said:
10 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I don’t know if that’s possible (it may be, I have no idea). The most likely sites where the photos might appear I suspect would be the type no one would admit looking at. No “Hey Yolanda, I saw your nudes on ‘Hot Naked MILFS.com.’”

Yeah, the nude photos were a joke.  But the sender also said that he would harm she and her loved ones because they had her address and knew where she lived.  You and I know that the long arm from Nigeria has a long reach to harm them, but that still must be frightening - IF (big "if") this is even true and not simply for the sake of a TLC storyline.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

Yeah, the nude photos were a joke.  But the sender also said that he would harm she and her loved ones because they had her address and knew where she lived.  You and I know that the long arm from Nigeria has a long reach to harm them, but that still must be frightening - IF (big "if") this is even true and not simply for the sake of a TLC storyline.

If you get an email threatening you with harm or blackmail and demanding payment, you're advised to contact your local police where an internet crimes detective will investigate.  So if Yolanda (whose storyline HAS TO BE fake AH) doesn't report the emails, we know they're a plant by the producers (and she is in on it).  They can't have her report the messages because the messages aren't real. Just like "wih-yimz" is not real.

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
28 minutes ago, GoGamecox said:

The way Ash talks reminds me of how those artificial intelligence customer service apps work. "I see you're upset about X; I appreciate your feedback very much. Let's talk further about X."  His comments feel auto-generated and lack sincerity.  

Yikes, now that you say it you're absolutely right.  

I bet there is more to the story about the bankruptcy too.  

16 minutes ago, Gobi said:

LOL, she WISHES that's where her naked pictures were going. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Adeejay said:

Most Asian countries have been doing this for eons.  They don't need TLC; they have their own match makers.  

I saw a short feature on Newshour weekend about this wall in China where parents of singles go and put up pictures and information about their single child in order to marry them off.  

It was pretty interesting.  I'm not sure if the parents met first or if they met the suitors first or how it worked. 

ETA - this is not the story I watched, but I think it's the same place/idea

Edited by RealReality
  • Useful 4
On 4/5/2020 at 1:30 PM, humbleopinion said:

creepy: BigEd telling RM to take a hot bath(seriously, a HOT Bath?) How about a cool refreshing shower from a shower head instead of pouring buckets of water manually like she does at home....

icky: BigEd says "Here is the robe and slippers for you to put on"...RM quickly defensively offers she brought the $4 hot pink pajama set bought from the street shop... Ruining the pervy scenario in his fantasies that she be naked under the robe...all he has to do is untie and have her nude body presented to him.

grotesque: BigEd sweaty, his mayo'ed head slick from anticipation and flop sweat looking up to her as he paws at her feet saying that he is looking at her pajamas (and not her crotch)...ack! gag!

My skin is so creeped up I feel like a Shar pei

Kudos to the production crew for not bursting out in guffaws as Ed spouts all that cheesy, lovey dovey, wooing, sweet nothings

Far be it from me to defend Ed, BUT he did say in an interview that he washes the mayo out!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
38 minutes ago, RealReality said:
1 hour ago, GoGamecox said:

The way Ash talks reminds me of how those artificial intelligence customer service apps work. "I see you're upset about X; I appreciate your feedback very much. Let's talk further about X."  His comments feel auto-generated and lack sincerity.  

Yikes, now that you say it you're absolutely right.  

"Your call is important to us..." 

• LOL 12
  • Love 5

I was never a fan of Darcey or Tom, but how low is Tom.  What an immature nasty A hole he is to ask her if she put on weight as they were parting.  She should have said no, but I bet your sister did.   The Ed and Rose stuff was embarrassingly hard to watch.  Stephanie and clown girl are boring and so in Geoffrey and Vanya(?)  Not sure why Avery is not scared to death of Ash's creepy eyes.  Poor Yolanda, so trusting, she is living in a fantasy world.  I want to see David wandering around a questionable area of Russia looking for Lana, if he finds here I will be shocked.  

• Love 12
3 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I agree.  The thing with Ash and Avery is just ridiculous. She is a mother. She had to know from the beginning that it's not so simple to bring a minor child to another country when the other parent is IN THE CHILD's life. So what, if he made it seem simple......she's not stupid.

What kind of woman would even entertain the thought of taking a child away from his/her mother to begin with? And what kind of father would consider it an okay thing to do? It’s one thing if the kid wants to live with his father (like many teenage boys want to do) or if there are obvious benefits for the child (access to health care, economic or educational reasons), but quite another thing if it’s because your father wants to be in relationship with an American so he can obtain a green card and the child is part of the collateral damage.

• Love 18
(edited)
44 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I was never a fan of Darcey or Tom, but how low is Tom.  What an immature nasty A hole he is to ask her if she put on weight as they were parting.  She should have said no, but I bet your sister did.   The Ed and Rose stuff was embarrassingly hard to watch.  Stephanie and clown girl are boring and so in Geoffrey and Vanya(?)  Not sure why Avery is not scared to death of Ash's creepy eyes.  Poor Yolanda, so trusting, she is living in a fantasy world.  I want to see David wandering around a questionable area of Russia looking for Lana, if he finds here I will be shocked.  

LOL, y'all need to write down these amazing comebacks and email them to Darcy for next time. Because this is Darcy and you KNOW there will be a next time. 

David will never "find" Lana, but a TLC producer might and arrange something.  

ETA - if that parting shot was payback for Darcy saying or implying that he didn't look like his picture, he needs to build a bridge and get over it.  IIRC she said when they FIRST met in person and having dated online - yeah, it's a little jarring if someone looks way different than their picture. 

I don't even think she was mean about it and she went on to throw herself at him.  

To me there is a difference in mentioning that someone looks different than their picture the first time you meet them in person and saying that they packed on the pounds after you drag them out to New York to tell them that youve met someone three weeks ago who can love you like you want to be loved.  That is low.  

I have no doubt that much of what time says is true about Darcy being selfish and never wanting to talk about anyone but herself and her problems.  And Jesse.  But she didn't deserve that.  He could have broken up with her over text or just sent her a long email so that there wasn't that angry back and forth.  

He is a camera whore and that girlfriend of him looks like thirsty eurotrash.  She is also looking for her 15 minutes because why else would she allow her face to be shown on the program? 

38 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

What kind of woman would even entertain the thought of taking a child away from his/her mother to begin with? And what kind of father would consider it an okay thing to do? It’s one thing if the kid wants to live with his father (like many teenage boys want to do) or if there are obvious benefits for the child (access to health care, economic or educational reasons), but quite another thing if it’s because your father wants to be in relationship with an American so he can obtain a green card and the child is part of the collateral damage.

I kinda thought the same thing.  But I had felt the same way with the Emily/Sasha situation.  Like why would you want a man who will so glibly abandon his child?  Why would you encourage a man to take a child away from his involved mother.  

These situations.seem challenging even when everyone loves in the same city, but in different countries?

How weird that Avery realizes that she can't trust the rosy picture ash paints for her of everything.  Makes me wonder about the bankruptcy and if that is the only reason why his visa was problematic. 

18 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

I wonder if Yolanda’s pics are really of her?    Lol.  Maybe she was lying too?

Ohhh, double catfish!  I like it!

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Or - if he has one iota of self-awareness - maybe he'll realize that she's SO desperate to get out of that level of poverty that she'd even consider him as a husband.

He knows that. But sex is what he wanted  from her, so he pushes his doubts to the side and sends money and gifts and calls her his “Queen”, fantasizing about “making love”to her. So he  gets one night of hot sex after a 28 yr dry spell and is planning for more (AFTER HE RENTS ANOTHER HOTEL ROOM). 
But after seeing how she and her family  live and sweating over his upcoming chat with her sister about money, those thoughts about being used return.  Sorry but she gave up the goodies before sealing the deal. 
He got the milk, probably enough to last him another decade or so. If he decides he’s “being taken advantage of” and backs out, she’s left right where she started, hopefully without a sibling for Prince.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I thought that Tom just stared and stared at Darcey when she first sat down because he could not look away from her breasts.  When they showed her sitting at the table, I couldn't look away-so I just assumed Tom couldn't either.  And her lips...

I know that a lot of people like Darcey, but I am not one of them.  She has the same motives as most of these 90 dayers-she wants someone who she sees as highly desirable and so looks overseas.  She goes to different countries than most 90 dayers, but she, nevertheless, goes to find the "love of her life."

I'm very tired of Yolanda and believe that she has created a con of her own to garner sympathy.  Married to a life-long criminal most likely means she is not as naive or innocent as she portrays.

If anyone I had dated pulled the moves that Ed was using, I would have been out of there in a hot minute.  

I feel sad for Usman as he is putting up with so much thinking he'll become an international star.  His delusion, and what it is costing him, breaks my heart.  However, he has chosen the path he is on so he has nobody to blame but himself.

Ash's inability to answer a direct question would drive me crazy.

So, I'm very critical of the show and its participants, yet here I am every week and eagerly looking forward to future episodes and seasons!

• LOL 2
  • Love 19
19 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

I wonder if Yolanda’s pics are really of her?    Lol.  Maybe she was lying too?

I'll bet they are, she's dumb enough to send her own photos showing her face. Especially since she's positive Williams is doing the same...

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
(edited)
15 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

I feel sad for Usman as he is putting up with so much thinking he'll become an international star.  His delusion, and what it is costing him, breaks my heart.  However, he has chosen the path he is on so he has nobody to blame but himself.

I do too, as so far, I really like Usman!  The trouble is, as far as I see it:  There is a huge pushback on immigration these, days, especially those that are Muslim, and most importantly, from what I have heard (and it breaks my heart a little to say this): His music is not that good.  Autotuned people saying "Dab it! Dab it!" or that horrid Babygirl Lisa video....just no.  And as a poster said upthread - Does he really think she has a ton of musical contacts in York, PA?  I mean I could have more contacts in Minneapolis as I know a few people in the music  business here.

15 hours ago, RealReality said:

But I had felt the same way with the Emily/Sasha situation.  Like why would you want a man who will so glibly abandon his child?  Why would you encourage a man to take a child away from his involved mother.  

I agree completely - you are gonna try to take my (then 6 and a half and 8 year olds across the world?  So they can listen to you bone in the next room?  Hard Pass.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
because Ash wasns to take his son across the world, not just the country
  • Love 11
15 hours ago, Lily247 said:

While on the topic, Im bored of seeing every season fiances from Russia /Ukraine, the Phillipines, Thailand, Tuninsia, its the same storyline every season and getting tired. Would love to see the real 90 day fiance show with brides/grooms from Europe, China, maybe some traditional family arranged ones from Pakistan or Middle Eastern countries. No mail order bs, love rats, or dirt-poor folks looking for a way out. producers reading this? this is The Learning Channel ?! i want to learn !

Sure, but TLC is limited to what's available. More than 20% of all K-1 visas go to citizens of the Philippines. There are also a lot of K-1 fiancees from Colombia, Dominican Republic, etc.

Also, they want drama. Canada has a lot of K-1 fiancees, but a Canadian-American couple would probably be pretty boring.  And filming in Pakistan or Iran would probably be a challenge.

Also, most sane couples who aren't unstable attention-whores wouldn't do this show and put their relationships on TV for everyone's amusement.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
(edited)

Darcey needs to straighten out her tits. One of them is riding higher than the other. 

Whenever Avery asks Ash a question, he looks like he’s trying to do advanced math equations in his head before he answers. Maybe he’s trying to solve the Reimann Hypothesis?

Edited by nytonc
  • LOL 16
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, GoGamecox said:

He pretty much tells her that he gives stock/evasive answers to avoid jeopardizing the relationship (before he is able to get that elusive green card). She’s trying to ferret out those issues and concerns before she fully commits and disrupts the kids lives. Good for her. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I doubt Yo’s naked pictures are gonna hurt her eBay business or will they?

Ed: “This is like a third world country!”

Me: It’s exactly like a third world country, Mr Obvious

I cannot for the life of me imagine how the cameraman didn't either roll his eyes so hard he dropped the camera or snort in surprised disgust.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

When Stephanie began having a cow over Rainbow Brite's dating app, my wife and I agreed that she was deliberately picking a fight.

And what exactly was she doing looking through Erika's phone in the first place??? My wife and I have been together for almost five years, married for two and a half, and neither of us has EVER pawed through the other's phone. Either you trust your partner or you don't.

To be fair, she wasn't looking through the phone.  She said, "I noticed when you showed me something on your phone."  Still irrational, but at least she wasn't snooping.

6 hours ago, AussieBabe said:

21F05E65-3668-44D3-95BA-899DC2566661.jpeg.a5d8da4bb024ad9daea6b4c10459088c.jpeg
What Ed though he looked like with that floppy egg salad, mayo laden hair hanging down.

He is such a slimy bloke. It’s not his looks. It’s how he talks to her like a child, drools while whispering and thinking it’s romantic, and clearly doesn’t see her as a person. I’m still disgusted by him asking her to open her robe. That had nothing to do with the foot massage. The Egg is everything that the nice guy Reddit forum is about. Nothing about him is a nice guy.

Please don't denigrate young Leo by likening Ed to him.  🙂 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, lasandi said:

To be honest I don't even believe Yolanda got such an email.  I think its producer driven.  Even if its true, those pictures aren't going to be more embarrassing then her acting like a damn brainless idiot for TV.  Everyone by now has heard of catfishing and for her to believe this person is who he says he is, is beyond.

I don't even know why I am getting all worked up about it.  If I start on Ed, who I find repulsive and full of crap, I will never end this post.  So I'm putting a period here before I give myself a stroke.  lol 

Get Yolanda off the screen.  She’s annoying and wasting our time.  Same shit, different day.   We don’t believe her already.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I've gotten a couple of these recently in fact. They are laden with mis-spelling and 'special English written from someone who is not a native English speaker so they're kind of amusing. Mine always say the same thing, that they've been watching me and have taken over my computer and have all the dirty, disgusting porn that I watch and that they've turned on my camera and taped me pleasuring myself while watching porn and will post it all over the internet, blah blah blah. First of all, I don't have a camera set up on my computer, I purposely bought one without a camera so nobody could turn it on remotely and look at my house. Second, I don't watch porn, nor pleasure myself while doing so sitting in front of my computer, SO...it's all BS. I suppose the people who get taken by these ruses have done something that's mentioned in the email and they panic? It's all so ridiculous. DELETE people, DE.LETE.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Yep.  BTW, where is Darcy getting all her money?  It’s very expensive in Connecticut. Is her wardrobe all designer or fake?  Between her shoes, makeup and doodads, it’s lot of money.  It can’t be from her show only.  Maybe her ex is still paying for the two girls?  I can’t remember how old they are.  Does anyone think she’s finished with this show?  I think she may have had it already.  It’s too exhausting to keep thin and pile on all that makeup all the time.  She doesn’t even have the gift of gab either.  She’s all facial expressions and appears dumb.  All about looks and boobs.  Tom was a shithead anyway.

The girls are still teenagers, I know I was surprised at how young they were since they both look more mature.  I think like 14,15.

1 minute ago, Kangatush said:

The girls are still teenagers, I know I was surprised at how young they were since they both look more mature.  I think like 14,15.

O.k. Then, they might be getting hefty support.  The money has to be coming from somewhere.  Plus, some poster said they live in Darcy’s fathers house.

3 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Since this was in a preview, I'll put in spoilers.  

Reveal spoiler

In the preview,  it looked like a large rat in Rose's  bathroom.  Was it actually inside the house?  

Probably.

6 minutes ago, gingerella said:

I've gotten a couple of these recently in fact. They are laden with mis-spelling and 'special English written from someone who is not a native English speaker so they're kind of amusing. Mine always say the same thing, that they've been watching me and have taken over my computer and have all the dirty, disgusting porn that I watch and that they've turned on my camera and taped me pleasuring myself while watching porn and will post it all over the internet, blah blah blah. First of all, I don't have a camera set up on my computer, I purposely bought one without a camera so nobody could turn it on remotely and look at my house. Second, I don't watch porn, nor pleasure myself while doing so sitting in front of my computer, SO...it's all BS. I suppose the people who get taken by these ruses have done something that's mentioned in the email and they panic? It's all so ridiculous. DELETE people, DE.LETE.

I’ve received them too. Just FYI...if you don’t want to disable the camera, just stick a post-it note over the lens.

• Love 4
57 minutes ago, RealReality said:

LOL, y'all need to write down these amazing comebacks and email them to Darcy for next time. Because this is Darcy and you KNOW there will be a next time. 

David will never "find" Lana, but a TLC producer might and arrange something.  

ETA - if that parting shot was payback for Darcy saying or implying that he didn't look like his picture, he needs to build a bridge and get over it.  IIRC she said when they FIRST met in person and having dated online - yeah, it's a little jarring if someone looks way different than their picture. 

I don't even think she was mean about it and she went on to throw herself at him.  

To me there is a difference in mentioning that someone looks different than their picture the first time you meet them in person and saying that they packed on the pounds after you drag them out to New York to tell them that youve met someone three weeks ago who can love you like you want to be loved.  That is low.  

Oh I agree it was low.  I was just laughing b/c when he was chubby, she was definitely disappointed when she first met him to the point he could tell she was.  But Darcey being Darcey decided seconds later that he's the dashing man of her dreams.

• Love 5
35 minutes ago, gingerella said:

I've gotten a couple of these recently in fact. They are laden with mis-spelling and 'special English written from someone who is not a native English speaker so they're kind of amusing. Mine always say the same thing, that they've been watching me and have taken over my computer and have all the dirty, disgusting porn that I watch and that they've turned on my camera and taped me pleasuring myself while watching porn and will post it all over the internet, blah blah blah.

I've gotten my share of these. My favorite part is where they said they hacked deep into your computer, recorded all this stuff, then uninstalled all the software so that "no trace" would ever be found of it (anyone in IT knows this is more or less impossible without fully wiping the disk and overwriting it). And the misspellings and bad grammar are intentional: anyone smart enough to know that a super-skilled IT professional wouldn't write like that is too smart for the scam anyway. It's a weird, but effective, method of winnowing down the field of suckers.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, seacliffsal said:

I thought that Tom just stared and stared at Darcey when she first sat down because he could not look away from her breasts.  When they showed her sitting at the table, I couldn't look away-so I just assumed Tom couldn't either.  And her lips...

If Darcy doesn’t want people staring at her breasts, then she shouldn’t intentionally dress like she’s one millimeter away from an “ accidental” nip slip. I think she’d probably be insulted if a man didn’t stare at them. Perhaps she’s hoping that they will mesmerize her prey.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

He knows that. But sex is what he wanted  from her, so he pushes his doubts to the side and sends money and gifts and calls her his “Queen”, fantasizing about “making love”to her. So he  gets one night of hot sex after a 28 yr dry spell and is planning for more (AFTER HE RENTS ANOTHER HOTEL ROOM). 
But after seeing how she and her family  live and sweating over his upcoming chat with her sister about money, those thoughts about being used return.  Sorry but she gave up the goodies before sealing the deal. 
He got the milk, probably enough to last him another decade or so. If he decides he’s “being taken advantage of” and backs out, she’s left right where she started, hopefully without a sibling for Prince.

Imagine realizing you just fucked that guy for nothing.

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Oh I agree it was low.  I was just laughing b/c when he was chubby, she was definitely disappointed when she first met him to the point he could tell she was.  But Darcey being Darcey decided seconds later that he's the dashing man of her dreams.

Eye on the prize, chubby guys can buy rings too!!!  

Darcy showed up to meet Tom because deep down she was thinking it may be one in a million but.... I can’t take the chance and miss a proposal. 

Every time she squeaks out her “I just want to be loved” mantra, I laugh at how her overly inflated lips work overtime to form the words. They remind me of the Geico camel. 

• LOL 8
(edited)
10 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Imagine realizing you just fucked that guy for nothing.

A 4 dollar pair of pajamas. And a lifetime of memories. 

Edited by iwasish
  • LOL 6
4 hours ago, Kyanight said:

Except this patently does not apply to Ed.  He only wants Rose, he has made it crystal clear on more than one occasion that he has no desire to be a father again at his age.

Ed did he didn't want more kids, but he clearly knows Rose is a single mother and that she is not going to abandon her son for him. So Prince is clearly part of the fantasy Ed has of their lives together.

I think Ed actually does want kids, but not the work involved. I think he wants kids, but will use his previous statements of "I don't want kids." to get out of things like changing diapers. 

Even if Ed is telling the truth, he accepts that Rose is a single mom and Prince will probably come live with them. 

I hope none of these ladies gets pregnant. Avery and Ash have enough drama with kids and partners and multiple continents. Ed and Rose are awful together and Geoffrey is awful. 

Spoiler

Geoffrey allegedly has lots of kids from all of his major relationships. He seems like he might think he's entitled to more.  (The JB Duggar comparison strikes again!)

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Eye on the prize, chubby guys can buy rings too!!!  

Darcy showed up to meet Tom because deep down she was thinking it may be one in a million but.... I can’t take the chance and miss a proposal. 

Every time she squeaks out her “I just want to be loved” mantra, I laugh at how her overly inflated lips work overtime to form the words. They remind me of the Geico camel. 

Her face is such a disaster that I think Tom night have had trouble recognizing Darcy without a camera crew. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Her face is such a disaster that I think Tom night have had trouble recognizing Darcy without a camera crew. 

On the plus side, if Tom had forgotten his glasses, he could've spied those lips and boobs approaching from a mile away!

• LOL 9
  • Love 1