Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E08: No Bra, No Shoes, Bad Service

• Start Topic

Adam and Jenna can’t see eye-to-eye on where their relationship stands, and their epic fight on the flybridges is a buzzkill for the rest of the crew. Ciara tries to manage Parker, but he resents her bossiness. When the two come to blows, Captain Glenn takes notice, and calls the deck team for a meeting. Despite feeling overwhelmed with work, Madison finds time to fall harder for Parker. In the wake of their first fight, Adam and Jenna find themselves on shaky ground. Parker botches a beach stakeout, and Madison and Ciara blunder the picnic setup and suffer Jenna’s wrath.

Airs March 23, 2020.

On 3/21/2020 at 1:16 PM, SevenCostanza said:

Oh no Jenna can't spend all her time in the kitchen drying dishes whatever will she do? 

It's the only thing she does. We haven't seen her actually doing anything productive (as in actually helping Madison and Georgia), so... what's she going to do with her time?

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

Jenna and Adam are nauseating. Parker doesn’t follow directions because he keeps getting mixed signals and then gets yelled at if he asks a question. Were those women seriously meowing at each other during their toast? They seem to be somewhat demanding and I’m here for it. Anything to make Jenna and Adam miserable. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 18

I wish Jenna would have stayed miserable longer, it was nice to not have to watch her dry glasses and hug Adam or bitch at the other stews for a whole like 7 minutes, maybe. They could just use the same footage of her drying glasses and we wouldn't know the difference.

• LOL 6
  • Love 17

Well this was a totally whiny episode.

I get the feeling the world’s most useless chief stew Jenna thinks the romance is back on since Adam made nice with her. She’s weird. And lazy.  And her voice is really annoying (like her face), to say nothing of that laugh.

The theme music for BD Sailing Yacht is uninspired.

• Love 14

I had to laugh and roll my eyes over Jenna saying that Parker needed a pacifier.  Jenna, who spent at least half the episode pouting and stomping around (probably holding her breath) because Adam wouldn't have sex with her.  Who's the immature baby again, Jenna? 

No excuse for Ciara and Madison to be sitting around on that rocky beach.   Especially Ciara, who supposedly has yachtie experience.  Why didn't Jenna take charge of that?  I mean, besides being a lazy bitch who would prefer to try to eyefuck Adam in the galley.  Jenna has done nothing but complain about how Madison doesn't know what she's doing so you would think that Jenna would show her how it's done.

Parker really is the kicking boy for everyone else, isn't he?  

• Love 22

Jenna, thank you for reminding me what a terrible Chief Stew you are.  Cry me a river.  That "me so horny" thing just isn't working.  Her whining middle schooler routine is even more pathetic.  Adam is an asshole, but is he smart enough to drop you like a hot clam?

No. 

Yeah dude, do your work.

Madison rules!  "Can't you just go suck dick on the bow?"  LOLOL.

Ciara.  A future bunny boiler in training.  And Pagggg is still an asshole.  You deserve each other.

Glenn.  Just because you hung out with the toxic couple (who couldn't bother to take care of your boat preseason, but probably kissed your ass), doesn't make them right.

And if they take out Parker, they get to do all his work.  Won't that be glorious!  It's the way morons think.

Then poor, poor, disrespected, misunderstood, whiny Jenna just has to whine some more about Madison.

"Is Madison going to lose it today?" "Oh! this is the wrong hanger."(channeling Faye Dunaway in "Mommie Dearest")  Jenna is so pathetic, I'm sticking with this show to watch her be miserable.

And "put a bra on" wtf?.  Being a guy, I just don't get it.  Is this some kind of girl thing?

• Love 9
10 hours ago, txhorns79 said:

I presume she spends a lot of time masturbating with the orange juicer while thinking of Adam. 

I'm almost on the floor laughing!  Thanks!   One emoji won't cut it.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Yes, Jenna is a bad chief stew and shouldn't be messing with the chef, whether or not he's a head case which he is.

BUT.....

It was awesome to see Madison and Cierra relaxing on the beach rather than working and complaining.   Particularly Madison complaining about how hard she works.  It was like watching two 16 yr olds assigned to do work outside of the view of adults.

• LOL 5
  • Love 11

I think this screw up on the beach was on production. They were told to go to the beach and stake out a spot and that the guests were coming until 7:00pm. There didn't seem like there was much communication between Jenna, Parker and the others. No coordination at all.  Why didn't Jenna pack what was supposed to go to the beach?  Parker was dealing wiht the guests, Ciara and Madison were on the beach supposedly to set up on a pile of rocks so I guess Jenna had the arduous task  of drying glasses. And she will blame everyone but herself and Adam. 

• Love 16

a quick shot of the straw totebag of one of the guests had me perplexed. "Where's my fing yacht" ?????

Apparently my usual language isn't coarse enough to realize I didn't notice an apostrophe!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Paget complaining that "what have they been doing (on the beach) all this time?" fair enough that they should have have set up the tables and umbrellas. But they didn't really have all the gear at that point.

• Love 4

Jenna is like a lot of us. She likes someone more than they like her. It affects her work. That has happened to most of us in our lives at one time or another if we are being honest. She is not handling it well. That also has happened to many of us if we are being honest.

Jenna might have trusted Madison a little too much. She repeatedly asked her if she brought everything on the list. Madison said she did. She lied. I mean Jenna even trusted that Madison would remember to wear her underwear. 

Big mistake.

Edited by The Ringo Kidd
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

I agree that Parker is sometimes a lot, but he's still my favorite other than Glenn--Madison still pretty close--Byron went down this episode but he's still better than all the remaining folk.  And I did laugh at Parker standing there with his ukelele slung over him saying "I thought I was the most dramatic one!"  A bit of self-awareness there too.

• Love 9

Parker was definitely part of the problem when he heard the guests wanted to lay out on the beach he should have mentioned that is was rocky so not good for laying out and that he would take people who wanted to go snorkeling closer to shore. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

I had to laugh and roll my eyes over Jenna saying that Parker needed a pacifier.  Jenna, who spent at least half the episode pouting and stomping around (probably holding her breath) because Adam wouldn't have sex with her.  Who's the immature baby again, Jenna? 

No excuse for Ciara and Madison to be sitting around on that rocky beach.   Especially Ciara, who supposedly has yachtie experience.  Why didn't Jenna take charge of that?  I mean, besides being a lazy bitch who would prefer to try to eyefuck Adam in the galley.  Jenna has done nothing but complain about how Madison doesn't know what she's doing so you would think that Jenna would show her how it's done.

Parker really is the kicking boy for everyone else, isn't he?  

If Jenna was mad at Adam, why didn't she go do the beach setup?  Apparently she always wanted to be near the gallery?  Or maybe the producers did, because this dumb "relationship" appears to be one of the main story lines of the season.

Instead she piles on tasks on Madison and then tells her to go to the beach now, with little notice.

Now Madison did slack off for a couple of hours but they were there to hold the spot and then the guests wanted to lay out on the beach instead of snorkeling near the yacht so they came out earlier than planned.

That was a very scenic location where they anchored, either between two islands close to each other or maybe some kind of lagoon.  But maybe Captain Glen should have looked for an island with more sand since the guests wanted a beach BBQ?

Or Jenna should have provisioned some mats and probably like water shoes so that they get off the tender with those shoes and then can walk on the rocky beach.

• Love 10

I wish Jenna had not admitted to being Canadian on the first episode.  She so preoccupied by her sexual desires for Adam that she only wants to spend her time being close to him and totally ignores her responsibilities to both her staff and the boat.  She really has only bad things to say about others and appears to be a  self absorbed bitch.  Can’t believe she is a social worker now...What a nasty human being!  I  am completely appalled  by her attitudes and behaviours and do apologize on behalf of Canada for her being such a poor example of a human being.  

• Love 10

Since Parker didn't (seem to?) land on his beach-scouting trip, I wonder if he could tell if that shore was rocky or not.  There was a person lounging on it, I think?, who said they were leaving in a couple of hours?  Anyway, once they did land they should have realized it was no go, but poor ol' wordy Parker was trying to explain the merits of various beaches and they basically all told him to shut up and decide himself.  So though he has some culpability, I don't think he bears all of it!  

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, Jobiska said:

Since Parker didn't (seem to?) land on his beach-scouting trip, I wonder if he could tell if that shore was rocky or not.  There was a person lounging on it, I think?, who said they were leaving in a couple of hours?  Anyway, once they did land they should have realized it was no go, but poor ol' wordy Parker was trying to explain the merits of various beaches and they basically all told him to shut up and decide himself.  So though he has some culpability, I don't think he bears all of it!  

When the guests asked about going to the beach to layout and catch sun he had already dropped Ciara and Madison at the beach and was fully aware that it was rocky.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Parker probably does bear some responsibility. But why are the crew and guests not wearing shoes on the tender to the beach? Even if the beach is not rocky often the sand is hot. And who the heck wants to lie on a pile of rocks? I think the crew from Glen, Jenna Padget and Adam on down are crapy. Why didn't they tell the guests that the beaches are rocky and not suitable for sun bathing and picnicking? What a bunch of dopes.

• Love 6

Wow, Jenna keeping those big eyes straight on Adam at all times is creepy AF.  I'd feel hunted.  But now that I think back on it, thats the way he watched Malia on the season she was on... I think Adam's no innocent here-- he's toying with Jenna and if you watch his eyes, he's enjoying her pain.  

Speaking of Jenna--- she has NO self respect at all.  None.  Practically begging for sex and with the cameras all around her.  I'm second hand blushing over here.  What a couple of losers.

• Love 19

I agree with pretty much all the above posts. I keep searching, every episode, for any shred of evidence that Jenna does any work on the yacht and sorry I just see nothing. 

A double edged sword here: the work ethic in me cringed when Cierra & Madison flubbed the beach picnic. No matter the time it was for, should've been done & complete with all necessary tableware before the last bell. Madison did however mention umbrellas wouldn't stay put. No option to hide them really as there wasn't a guest-free tender available. The OTHER edge of sword is that Madison finally laid back and didn't give a f. The rebel and justice in me says, if Jenna will be an a&&hole no matter what, why run myself ragged for her to get equal tip. The above is correct RE: Kate Chastain‐ she normally does beach picnics.  

Hey! Anyone remember a brunette named Georgia on this show?? Yeah- me either.  Had to look up her name just to post here . Its gonna take a bit more to get noticed for your "singing career," girlfriend. She's alright but she's no Adele, for example. 

• Love 7
21 hours ago, Honest Feedback said:

I wish Jenna had not admitted to being Canadian on the first episode.... Can’t believe she is a social worker now...What a nasty human being! 

THANK YOU!! Being both Canadian and a former Social Worker I was mortified to hear Jenna claiming both adjectives! Please Primetimers, do not consider Jenna as a spokesperson for either group. She CAN BE the poster-girl for everything a Canadian Social Worker should NOT be. She could have her own poster with her image covered by a red circle with a line through it. Thanks to Jenna, I may need to go incognito so I may register a new account, and pretend to be from elsewhere.

• LOL 6
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Chalby said:

THANK YOU!! Being both Canadian and a former Social Worker I was mortified to hear Jenna claiming both adjectives! Please Primetimers, do not consider Jenna as a spokesperson for either group. She CAN BE the poster-girl for everything a Canadian Social Worker should NOT be. She could have her own poster with her image covered by a red circle with a line through it. Thanks to Jenna, I may need to go incognito so I may register a new account, and pretend to be from elsewhere.

Really? What did Jenna do that is so horrible? She likes a guy a lot more than he likes her. It is distracting her at the office. Something that we have all done at one point or another.

I think a lot of the Jenna hate is a back handed defense of Kate who took a lot of hits this season. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

Something that we have all done at one point or another.

It’s really not. In addition she is shitty at her job even when not distracted and in asshole to her staff.

• Love 17
11 minutes ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

Glad that you never experienced unrequited love.

There is a difference between experiencing unrequited feelings (which I wouldn’t even classify that as what is happening) and letting your personal life impact your professional behavior. Jenna is unprofessional even when he is reciprocating.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 18
On 3/24/2020 at 12:20 PM, SevenCostanza said:

I know a lot of people don't like Kate (I do) but whenever they had a beach party for the guests she was the one out there setting everything up.   She would have had Madison stay and dry dishes while she was at the beach making it nice (as Dorinda would say).    Jenna is a waste of space not to mention horribly unprofessional. 

Parker seems like a good worker but he likes  to argue a bit too much. You have to pick your battles, you don't have to be defensive about everything. 

I enjoyed the guests complaining about Adam's hot lentil soup served in the 94 degree heat. 

Kate actually gives a shit about the guests experience. She never would have sent Madison and Sierra alone to set up a beach dinner, especially their first one. Jenna is the worst first stew ever, yes even worst than Adrienne.  Her only focus is getting Adam to bang her.

• Love 19
On 3/23/2020 at 9:49 PM, TexasGal said:

Were these women meowing at each other when they toasted?  Allow me to apologize to all of you on behalf of Dallas.

My friends and I used to meow at each other.... when we were TWELVE.

• LOL 9