Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E12: Coliesa's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, LookABird said:

I just listened to her speak with Lola.  Now I feel terrible for what I have said about her.

Here, I'll pass the gasoline.

She's going to go home and rest and eat a gallon of Chunky Monkey.

I think she may have a blockage going on.....

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
Just now, ShortyMac said:

Opioid constipation...?

I really really regret not taking that suppository they offered me in the hospital after getting hit by the car and being on Oxy for five days. Like, it's been eight years and it's still one of the biggest regrets in my life. They aren't kidding about that (lack of) shit. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
26 minutes ago, suev33 3 said:

Just say you didn't make weight because its hard!   That will go farther than, i did exactly everything you told me to do.   "Its so goddam hard, Dr. Now!!  But I will try harder!!". Period

It's Hard to Be the Lard.

• LOL 2
9 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

She is claiming she cheated one day.  So she lost 50 pounds and gained 25 back in one day?  That's one helluva day!

She ate non stop from 7 AM to 11 PM.

8 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

How does he not know about the narcotics? If he found nicotine he should have found those on a drug screen. Weird unless she has someone at home who sends them to her.

He knows. He's going for the big reveal.

• Love 4
Just now, FormeryHeavyJ said:

She can't poop?  Try Burger King.  Always did the job for me.  That, or egg salad.

not the best idea when one is trying to lose a (sorry) *hitload of weight. heh

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Lola's pants are the new 'kick' length that is supposed to work with heels or flats. I like them, they're stylish.

Lola's a snappy dresser. I look forward to her outfits. Its a nice contrast to the sweaty, stained outfits of our subjects. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Lola's pants are the new 'kick' length that is supposed to work with heels or flats. I like them, they're stylish.

Lola is really pretty.  

• Love 6

As someone who is just under six feet tall with a longer-than-36 inch inseam, that's every pant on me. 

There's a reason why I wear a lot of mid-calf boots. 

• Love 4

If I wore those I'd just look like a human dachshund. More than usual, even.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Lola's a snappy dresser. I look forward to her outfits. Its a nice contrast to the sweaty, stained outfits of our subjects. 

I think Lola is hot.  Plus I can play it for her on acoustic.  Six or 12 string.  Whichever she prefers.

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

If she has been eating greasy food and sugar and has completely changed her diet, the constipation may be a result. 

I agree! Always quite the 'regular gal", since I've cleaned up my diet, so much harder to go (excuse the pun!)

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

As someone who is just under six feet tall with a longer-than-36 inch inseam, that's every pant on me. 

There's a reason why I wear a lot of mid-calf boots. 

We'd look adorable next to each other...my inseam is, no joke, like 26 inches. I am 4'10" on a good day.  Capri are the only pants I don't have to hem. 

• Love 5
Just now, umgoblue said:

She should get a sack of White Castle's...bomb burgers (And she would eat the entire sack). 

That will cure her!

There's a reason they're called "rectum rockets".

Don't know if they have them in Houston, maybe she should have some Krystal burgers.

Why don't I believe her?  Why would you not let someone know about that issue before a couple of weeks?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1