Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E04: Baby Be Mine

• Start Topic

Whenever Baby Hurl Lisa refers to Usman as a celebrity, she has this shit-eating grin on her face, kind of like “Fuck you, mean girls.” She never got the memo that real celebrities don’t sleep three men to a room and have to use a pail as a toilet. Reality sucks.

• LOL 3
  • Love 14
22 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Whenever Baby Hurl Lisa refers to Usman as a celebrity, she has this shit-eating grin on her face, kind of like “Fuck you, mean girls.” She never got the memo that real celebrities don’t sleep three men to a room and have to use a pail as a toilet. Reality sucks.

There WAS a toilet in the bathroom, but it moved around on the floor.  They probably had to fill the pail with water to FLUSH the toilet, but there was definitely a toilet there.

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

There WAS a toilet in the bathroom, but it moved around on the floor.  They probably had to fill the pail with water to FLUSH the toilet, but there was definitely a toilet there.

It's amazing how judgmental some Americans are.  (Notice I said SOME, not all!)  In many places in the world you squat over a hole.  And there's no privacy in public restrooms.  Maybe Lisa's big butt won't stay on a toilet that wiggles a bit.

image.thumb.png.b306f5b48982d7d0680ac6a7b2b912e8.png

• LOL 2
4 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

What can I say.  I hacked your FB account.  Send me Twizzlers™ or I will start posting more of your photos!

You might want to avoid licorice after the most recent episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm.

• LOL 5
On 3/16/2020 at 12:56 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

To me, there are some big tips that Darcey has serious issues. One, is how she's treated her kids.  Two is how she has dispensed with even a slight notion that she has any self-respect and third, is what she has done to her body.  To me, it says that she's given up.  She has no insight and fails to recognize that she doesn't look fabulous.  I used to dislike her in her first season.  I saw her as the aggressor, but, now, it's just pity.  I'm not sure what will become of her.  Where will she go? Sorry, but, I didn't buy that pep speech she gave about being so self empowered.  Just hollow words. 

She’ll be back for yet another season of 90DF. 
Years ago there was a woman on What Not To Wear, who reminds me of Darcy. They made her over and she looked great even her husband went nuts for her, but she hated it!! Went right back to her old look. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, iwasish said:

She’ll be back for yet another season of 90DF. 
Years ago there was a woman on What Not To Wear, who reminds me of Darcy. They made her over and she looked great even her husband went nuts for her, but she hated it!! Went right back to her old look. 

I've heard that happens constantly after make-overs.  Oprah or whoever does these make-overs and the people look AMAZING - and as soon as they can grow their body hair out again (head/pits and legs) they look exactly like they HAD looked for the last 20 years.  So why even bother having a make-over?

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

I've heard that happens constantly after make-overs.  Oprah or whoever does these make-overs and the people look AMAZING - and as soon as they can grow their body hair out again (head/pits and legs) they look exactly like they HAD looked for the last 20 years.  So why even bother having a make-over?

It's like hoarders.  Some well meaning family member will try to throw all that shit away (or in the words of the hoarder their "art supplies") and within a week it'll be 10x worse.  

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, RealReality said:

It's like hoarders.  Some well meaning family member will try to throw all that shit away (or in the words of the hoarder their "art supplies") and within a week it'll be 10x worse.  

No kidding!  And totally off-topic even MORE than we are - I watched an episode of Hoarders years ago where this woman was going to lose her kids if she didn't clean up her home.  They were young, too - about 1, 3 and 5 years old or so.  She literally couldn't even get rid of a used McDonalds soda cup (complete with lid and straw) because "it could be used for SOOO many things, don'tcha know"!  So her kids were taken away and they probably condemned her house.  But that technically IS a mental illness.  (Hoarding.)

None of this herd of Before 90 Days folks seem to be too nutty - except for maybe the dude who's been typing to the "love of his life" accented "girlfriend" for the last 7 years.  Catfishing at it's finest - and deep down I think he knows it, too.  He should stick with his blow-up doll collection.

• Love 5
39 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

No kidding!  And totally off-topic even MORE than we are - I watched an episode of Hoarders years ago where this woman was going to lose her kids if she didn't clean up her home.  They were young, too - about 1, 3 and 5 years old or so.  She literally couldn't even get rid of a used McDonalds soda cup (complete with lid and straw) because "it could be used for SOOO many things, don'tcha know"!  So her kids were taken away and they probably condemned her house.  But that technically IS a mental illness.  (Hoarding.)

I saw that one!!!  Kinda like on "Intervention" when someone is told to clean up or lose custody - that one should be easy but again, it is revealing how deep addiction can go!

Will it ever occur to Lisa that Usman is not a celebrity?  

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, mcacc2018 said:

He's also honest with himself and others about his obvious lacking qualities, namely his stature and weight.

Not really.  He outright lied about his height.  Not just filters or whatever--he lied.

And even more importantly, he hasn't told her that he doesn't want children, even though he knows she does. 

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Not really.  He outright lied about his height.  Not just filters or whatever--he lied.

And even more importantly, he hasn't told her that he doesn't want children, even though he knows she does. 

It's never smart to begin a relationship with lies - if someone starts off lying - will they continue lying about even more important things?

And the children thing is HUGE!!  Rose is young and she deserves to know his feelings on this subject.  I wonder if Ed even really wants to be a father to her four year old son?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, mcacc2018 said:

Big Ed is the breakout star of this franchise. Babygirl Lisa being the close runner up.

I respectfully disagree. Those two may be the standouts of this season, but stars of this franchise? Not by a long shot.  Like them or not, Angela and Darcy are the stars of this franchise and they have the pay checks to prove it. I think Big Ed is a big creep.  He is taking advantage of a poor girl. Who by the way is younger than his daughter. The only reason why he isn't considered the villain for this season is because Geoffrey took that title.  Babygirl Lisa is crass and disgusting.  I feel sorry for her teenage daughter.  She must be mortified.  

• Love 7
On 3/16/2020 at 12:55 AM, renatae said:

She is just revolting to me. Bossy, obnoxious, vulgar. I think I dislike her even more than Angela. I don't think Usman will put up with the crap Michael does. Good for him.

Has Lisa had a husband or some men in her life?  Why is she so horny, especially with a young guy.  GROSS.   Boy, what you got to do for a green card.  That goes for Rose too.  Yuk.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 8
45 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

So why even bother having a make-over?

Remember Michelle Duggar’s makeover? 

16 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:
On 3/16/2020 at 12:55 AM, renatae said:

Has Lisa had a husband or some men in her life?  W

She has a teenage daughter and said her ex husband cheated on her 

• Love 2
On 3/18/2020 at 2:21 PM, Adeejay said:

I think Big Ed is a big creep.  He is taking advantage of a poor girl. Who by the way is younger than his daughter. The only reason why he isn't considered the villain for this season is because Geoffrey took that title.  Babygirl Lisa is crass and disgusting.  I feel sorry for her teenage daughter.  She must be mortified.  

I agree that Big Ed is kinda gross how he is trolling for a very young and vulnerable girl, wanting to propose to his "queen" after communicating (not dating) for three months and meeting her once.

Per the kids issue:  I have known, personally, people that have divorced over this issue!  How do you not discuss this BEFORE the wedding?  I know in one case the guy really thought she would change her mind.  News flash:  She didn't.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 6
20 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

That would require much too much critical thinking, something that Baby Hurl does not have in her arsenal.

Celebrity may just mean something different in other countries.  Wasn't that guy with Chelsea (yamin?) in the Nicaraguan version of backstreet boys?  And was kinda broke?  I remember them doing some performance in conference room B of the local Marriott. 

I don't know why you'd think everyone is going to be puff daddy fabulous and why she would ever imagine puff daddy is trying to get with a crusty, rude, kinda chubby woman?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, RealReality said:

I don't know why you'd think everyone is going to be puff daddy fabulous and why she would ever imagine puff daddy is trying to get with a crusty, rude, kinda chubby woman?

That's just it - these people seem out of touch with reality.  They are deluding themselves to think that someone young and beautiful is sexually attracted to anyone who is old/fat/ugly/botoxedtodeath/sweaty/non-bathing/passive-aggressive/bug-eyed/etc.etc.   

Although to be fair, Avery finds bug-eyed dude very attractive.  I'm just throwing those out in general.   I think these folks know it on some level, but they delude themselves into believing that it's THEM PERSONALLY the other person wants - and not a green card.

• Love 12

I suggested to my cousin that he watch 90 Day.  I didn't tell him anything about it, just that it was entertaining.  He had a liver transplant in the past so has been isolating in his house.  He loved it.  He couldn't believe this was going on so much.  He hated Lisa.  Said she was horrible and a pig.  He also hated Geoffrey.  He thought Ash and Avery would do okay.  Thought Rose was a hooker.  Just said WTF about David.   I look forward to hearing his take from now on.  Now I just have to have him join the forum.  

• Love 16
6 minutes ago, OFDgal said:

Thought Rose was a hooker.

I know this is terrible, but when Ed asked her to take a test for STD's, the thought DID cross my mind that she might have done this to survive.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Has Lisa had a husband or some men in her life?  Why is she so horny, especially with a young guy.  GROSS.   Boy, what you got to do for a green card.  That goes for Rose too.  Yuk.

I don't buy Baby Love Lisa is all that horny, I think she says she is to keep Usman the Rapper interested and to act like she is still a young, sexual being as in fertile (in what world, right?), She reminds me of those girls who say how wild and crazy they are which means they usually aren't that crazy and wild. 

In reality all she wants to do is eat dinner, put on her pj's and climb in to bed and watch TLC or Bravo, although I won't throw stones at that glass house because that scenario plays out in my house!

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
45 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:
46 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

In reality all she wants to do is eat dinner, put on her pj's and climb in to bed and watch TLC or Bravo,

Are you spying on me again?

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Kyanight said:

I know this is terrible, but when Ed asked her to take a test for STD's, the thought DID cross my mind that she might have done this to survive.

All the Filipinas on this show have taught me how much life SUCKS there.  I wouldn't judge any of them for using what nature gave them to get by.  That said, not only are tests good for all, but by insisting she have one first, Ed is implying that he wouldn't be using a condom.  1) gross with a stranger, and she is.  2) pretty bold move for a pre-snip man totally against more kids.  

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Kangatush said:

All the Filipinas on this show have taught me how much life SUCKS there.  I wouldn't judge any of them for using what nature gave them to get by.  That said, not only are tests good for all, but by insisting she have one first, Ed is implying that he wouldn't be using a condom.  1) gross with a stranger, and she is.  2) pretty bold move for a pre-snip man totally against more kids.  

Yeah but you can get some STDs like herpes even with condoms.  And sometimes they fail.

On 3/17/2020 at 11:49 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

He made a comment about getting turned on AS A LITTLE KID with the accent.  EEWWWWW!!!!

I've heard that sort of thing is pretty common. Still maybe not a good idea to mention it on tv though. There's no way to make it come out well.

• Love 6
On 3/17/2020 at 4:10 PM, StatisticalOutlier said:

Even if it is due to some medical condition, I still find it creepy.  But I have a very real aversion to buggy eyes.

Me too. When I was a teen, David Letterman had “Stupid Human Tricks”. One lady could pop her eyeballs right out of the sockets.  It haunts me to this day.  
What I want to know is: this David dude has only talked to what’s her name on her paid “work” chat.  No cell texting or calling, no FaceTime....how is this even reality?  
When I worked at a bank, one of my clients was a guy with Alzheimer’s.  He always kept coming in to try to wire funds to “an old college friend” who was stuck in Saudi Arabia, or the like.  But he was very ill.  Maybe David is too?   
Or it’s all fake.  Probably fake. 

Edited by Meowwww
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Spike said:

Yeah but you can get some STDs like herpes even with condoms.  And sometimes they fail.

Exactly.  That's why I advocate tests for all, but still condoms since something is better than nothing.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Kyanight said:

And there's no privacy in public restrooms.  Maybe Lisa's big butt won't stay on a toilet that wiggles a bit.

This is slightly off-topic. But I once had brunch at the Cheesecake Factory, and when we tried to use the ladies' room, the male manager was standing in the door desperately trying to keep a straight face and the room was flooded and looked like a bomb had gone off in there. It turned out a Dr Now-patient-sized lady had slid off the toilet and gotten wedged between the toilet and wall. Firefighters were called (I happened to be dining with the wife of one). First they got one of those five-gallon cans of olive oil to grease her up, but ended up having to break the toilet and stall apart to get her out. And said firefighter husband should not have done this, but he showed us the picture (they are required to photograph incidents) with her upended.

As for the show, Big Ed could seriously improve his appearance with weight loss. But it must be significantly harder to lose at that height than for an average-height man.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, Spike said:

You might want to avoid licorice after the most recent episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Funny, I was thinking of Curb Your Enthusiasm about the toilet situation too.

CYI urinal.JPG

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Eh, I can't get on board with the Big Ed love.  I find him to be of the mind that Rose has to earn his time, and ::swallows barf:: sexy time with him.  Shades of Pole.   No one in his right mind can think that someone 31 years younger and worlds out of his league is NOT with him for the pesos.  You marry for money, you have to earn every penny.  Conversely, when payday comes, you better have the checks ready, boss.

Youtube and the glottal fry and the liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike try-hard bedroom eyes and liiiiiiiike sexual stuuuuffffff and liiiiiiiiiiike pumpkin spiiiiiice and liiiiiiiiiiike youtubuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. This is a commercial for her youtube page.  Someone with her condition shouldn't be flying with her ass and titties out. Airplanes are cold!  Full of germs!  And she was wearing her mask wrong getting on the plane.....and she didn't have the mask on in the plane....because germs stop at the terminal?  What the fuck?

Geffrey, Joffrey whatever....he creeps me out with his fake enthusiasm and crazy crazy eyes.  He looks inches away from freaking out every time he doesn't get his way.  Don't talk back, Varya!  

Baby girl Lisa thinks of herself as some sort of music mogul.  Her attempt to use youthful language is cringey as hell.  Mooooooooooom, stop talking about my phone blowing up, GOSH!  What does Solja boy think of when he's being manhandled by Lisa?  The statue of liberty?  

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Bugfrey Von said:

What does Solja boy think of when he's being manhandled by Lisa?  The statue of liberty?  

Seems like that would be more likely to turn him on than the reality of who IS manhandling him.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Bugfrey Von said:

And she was wearing her mask wrong getting on the plane.....and she didn't have the mask on in the plane....because germs stop at the terminal?  What the fuck?

Yeah I thought planes are germ factories because the same air is recirculated.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Spike said:

Yeah I thought planes are germ factories because the same air is recirculated.

I have flown with a mask for the past several years, since I got tired of arriving at a vacation destination and coming down with a cold within 2 days.  Knock on wood - haven't been sick since I started wearing the mask.

I don't wear it until I'm walking down the jetway to board.  Then I pull out my Clorox wipes and start cleaning any surface I'll be touching on the flight.  Attendants always commend me for being the smartest person on the plane.

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, Sterling said:

Why doesn't YouTube girl's new girlfriend fly to meet her, if YouTube girl has this deadly condition?

TLC probably wanted the fish out of water story of Princess in the Outback.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Sterling said:

Why doesn't YouTube girl's new girlfriend fly to meet her, if YouTube girl has this deadly condition?

I think it would have been a better story had the Aussie come to the states, we could watch how YouTube girl tries to hide her in closets, bathrooms and under beds when the mother comes to visit.  

What did YouTube girl tell her family as to why their is a camera crew following her?

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
22 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I think it would have been a better story had the Aussie come to the states, we could watch how YouTube girl tries to hide her in closets, bathrooms and under beds when the mother comes to visit.  

What did YouTube girl tell her family as to why their is a camera crew following her?

Oh I forgot, YouTube girl isn't "out" yet to her family.  That's why she has to pack up all her meds, wear her mask (when she feels like it).  She did have some sort of "story" for her family as to why she was being filmed, but I can't remember it either.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I think it would have been a better story had the Aussie come to the states.

"That's not a film crew. This is a film crew! "

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Then I pull out my Clorox wipes and start cleaning any surface I'll be touching on the flight.  Attendants always commend me for being the smartest person on the plane.

I became very well versed in disinfecting surfaces when I had a bone marrow transplant in 2011. Now the thought of sitting on an airplane before wiping down the seat, tray, seatbelt, air nozzle, touch screen, etc. makes me cringe. Other passengers look like they have Lysol Wipes envy.

Once I get into a hotel room, those wipes come out immediately. I can’t remember the last time I touched an elevator button! I use my sleeve or knuckle. 

Upthread, I wrote that I am not buying YTGirl’s medical diagnosis. Ummm, if she had ever worn a mask before, she’d know that you’re supposed to crimp the metal strip over your nose. I wear one when I’m cleaning out my wood stove and without the crimping, the ashes go right up my nostrils.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, Kangatush said:

Exactly.  That's why I advocate tests for all, but still condoms since something is better than nothing.

And you can protect yourself from the Amazonian penis fish!

1 hour ago, Gobi said:

"That's not a film crew. This is a film crew! "

I need to let you know how much I appreciate this comment.  Still think that Australian licorice and crocodile Dundee for two of Australias best exports. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Sterling said:

Oh I forgot, YouTube girl isn't "out" yet to her family.  That's why she has to pack up all her meds, wear her mask (when she feels like it).  She did have some sort of "story" for her family as to why she was being filmed, but I can't remember it either.

I vaguely remember something about how this was her "friend", and I'm making airquotes in my head as I type that.  

I mean, wouldn't everyone just assume that this person is your s/o if you're willing to risk life and limb to visit them? I think her mother probably knows but is willing to play along. 

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I vaguely remember something about how this was her "friend", and I'm making airquotes in my head as I type that.  

I mean, wouldn't everyone just assume that this person is your s/o if you're willing to risk life and limb to visit them? I think her mother probably knows but is willing to play along. 

Nah, I would be willing to bet her mother is clueless.  You want to assume the person is just a friend - especially if you believe your kid to be straight.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2