Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E04: Baby Be Mine

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Dave's hair is about as real as his Ukrainian GF. 

On behalf of toupees...we are real, we exist...we just aren't actual human hair....

But damn...Dave's faux hair looks bargain bin quality sourced from road kill mangy fur...

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, magemaud said:

In the preview Ed says, "Have you been faithful to me?" THEY'VE ONLY BEEN TOGETHER THREE MONTHS! 

maybe a flight attendant?

They have only just met. Unless they are dating and doing so seriously, she can have other boyfriends.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Temperance said:

Lisa is 51/52. No way is she having a baby.

BGLisa's eggs look like the ones left  in the garden weeks after the Easter egg hunt...

Dented or cracked, leaking, smugged with dirt...

Ain't worth toting.....

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
On 3/12/2020 at 6:07 PM, mamadrama said:

I think I'm being less critical of him because he's sandwiched between Pathetic Dave, Abusive Geoffrey, and Crazy Lisa. Competition is fierce this season for who's the worst. Regardless of his true intentions, the fact is Rosemarie went to sleep on their first night together and there was no hankypanky. Compared to Lisa (who jumped Use-Man in the car and got her gross on that first night) and Geoffrey (who tried to guilt trip Varya into sleeping with him), Ed and his STD test seem like the lesser of the evils. 

Come on now, guys. I'm not saying I LIKE the dude. I'm sure that by the time the second part airs I'll have plenty enough to bitch about. 

I don't understand what's wrong with Ed wanting Rose to be tested for STDs.  It's smart. And, even though, he's been celibate for 20 years, according to him, he might get tested too, just to show her good faith.  People from all walks of life, socio-economic levels, parts of the world, etc.  have STDs.  It's not a moral thing, but, a medical thing. 

• Love 12
4 hours ago, cynicat said:

Can we trade him?

image.png

The only one we have to trade is bi youtuber, and, well...you may have something there. At least RV weirdo is entertaining in a sad kind of way. Bi youtuber is just boring and trying too hard to be edgy and unique.

• Love 5
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

I don't understand what's wrong with Ed wanting Rose to be tested for STDs.  It's smart. And, even though, he's been celibate for 20 years, according to him, he might get tested too, just to show her good faith.  People from all walks of life, socio-economic levels, parts of the world, etc.  have STDs.  It's not a moral thing, but, a medical thing. 

I agree with you.  But I also wonder - is Ed planning on having unprotected sex... or is he expecting Rose to somehow have birth control (like she could afford it!)  Because he has made it clear that he doesn't want children, and it doesn't sound like he wants to use a condom.

All of this is pointless anyway, if his mother doesn't want him to have sex.  Didn't he say she would be upset if they didn't have separate beds?  Again - HOW old is Ed?  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, lasandi said:

She could be using maxI pads for other than periods.  👀JS

Oh my God stop this. There isn't enough cleaning supplies available now to cleanse my brain of this.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

His and Hers venereal disease testing...

In addition to blood sampling for the regular cast of sexually transmitted diseases don't forget throat and mouth swabs for herpes....

Isn't love grand?.....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 6
4 minutes ago, Colfrmb2 said:

I still haven’t gotten through the last two pages of comments on this episode but I have to say something. I love you guys. You’re making me laugh til my sides hurt.  Keep it coming. I’m stuck here at home basically expecting the cops come and tell me that it’s illegal to leave my house.  I live in a very small resort town in the mountains And first they say just keep your distance but go for walks and in the same sentence they say, don’t go out and stay inside alone. I know people who have the virus.  A variety of ages.  All were healthy prior.  Mind boggling.  I’ve been watching sci-fi shows because they’re so far different than reality but at this point, are they really that different?  You guys are so funny, I wish we were all at thanksgiving dinner telling stories before dessert. This whole thing brings joy to my heart. Keep these great comments coming. Joy to the world.  Thanks, everybody.

You must be in Colorado, too.  lol

• Love 2

Geoffrey, don't judge people on their housing situation.  Not everyone has the same ability to live with certain amenities.  You're not a gold digger because, you lack a chandelier and vessel sink in your bathroom.  And, if someone just wanted a green card, they could have done better than him.  I'm not sure why I don't care for the guy, but, he really does seem AWKWARD.  So, back home he was sure about her and their future together and then when he meets her he nitpicks.  I can't stand that. He seems like a malcontent.  I can't stand a malcontent. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Geoffrey, don't judge people on their housing situation.  Not everyone has the same ability to live with certain amenities.  You're not a gold digger because, you lack a chandelier and vessel sink in your bathroom.  And, if someone just wanted a green card, they could have done better than him.  I'm not sure why I don't care for the guy, but, he really does seem AWKWARD.  So, back home he was sure about her and their future together and then when he meets her he nitpicks.  I can't stand that. He seems like a malcontent.  I can't stand a malcontent. 

He and Arizona David are the most awkward men on this whole series, and that is saying a lot.  Geoffrey is so passive aggressive: "Oh you are not sleeping with me tonight?  You have lipstick on your teeth."  If she did get with him that first night and they eventually broke up, he would have been calling her a whore for giving it up so quickly.

• Love 18
18 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

I agree with you.  But I also wonder - is Ed planning on having unprotected sex... or is he expecting Rose to somehow have birth control (like she could afford it!)  Because he has made it clear that he doesn't want children, and it doesn't sound like he wants to use a condom.

All of this is pointless anyway, if his mother doesn't want him to have sex.  Didn't he say she would be upset if they didn't have separate beds?  Again - HOW old is Ed?  

I'm pretty sure that was one of his stupid jokes like the smoking stunts your growth one he made at the California airport when asked if he had any cigarettes.

• Love 8
On 3/12/2020 at 6:07 PM, mamadrama said:

I think I'm being less critical of him because he's sandwiched between Pathetic Dave, Abusive Geoffrey, and Crazy Lisa. Competition is fierce this season for who's the worst. Regardless of his true intentions, the fact is Rosemarie went to sleep on their first night together and there was no hankypanky. Compared to Lisa (who jumped Use-Man in the car and got her gross on that first night) and Geoffrey (who tried to guilt trip Varya into sleeping with him), Ed and his STD test seem like the lesser of the evils. 

Come on now, guys. I'm not saying I LIKE the dude. I'm sure that by the time the second part airs I'll have plenty enough to bitch about. 

Didn't they say Dave is from Vegas?  Looking at his house as opposed to the travel trailer......I suspect the travel trailer to cost much more.  Anyone familiar with realty values in Vegas?  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Didn't they say Dave is from Vegas?  Looking at his house as opposed to the travel trailer......I suspect the travel trailer to cost much more.  Anyone familiar with realty values in Vegas?  

And did you see the JUNK in his garage?  (What little there was!)  He was saying how everything in the garage was going to be sold except for his unicycles.  (Plural).  What was left looked like garbage.  I could see some guy with a junk truck saying "I'll give you $25 for everything".

14 hours ago, Spike said:

Was that a wooden comb?

Did you see how far apart the teeth were?  How would that even comb your hair?  I had to laugh when they were having the discussion about the comb - his hair was sticking straight up in a couple of places!  lol   Then the camera shows him slipping it into his back pocket.  It reminded me of the 70's when everybody had those hair pics either in their back pockets or stuck in their hair.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Kyanight said:

Does Rose actually like being fed by Ed?  I've never really thought it was all that romantic.  I guess maybe a strawberry and champagne feast... or grapes... lol.  But eggs or whatever they had for breakfast?  And why does Rose have to spoon feed her FOUR year old son?  I am guessing that might be a cultural thing?  Or they all share the one spoon in the house?  I do like Rose and I think she's getting the short end of the stick.  Would living in the U.S. be worth waking up to Ed every morning?  (Does he EVER shower?)

No.  It is not sexy, it's objectively gross.  I don't want anyones fingers in my mouth and I'm not a baby.  I sincerely don't see how anyone finds that sexy.  95% of the time I'm pretty accepting, but I think that is objectively gross.  If that is someones idea of seduction, I would assume they are awful in the sack.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 10
21 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

He and Arizona David are the most awkward men on this whole series, and that is saying a lot.  Geoffrey is so passive aggressive: "Oh you are not sleeping with me tonight?  You have lipstick on your teeth."  If she did get with him that first night and they eventually broke up, he would have been calling her a whore for giving it up so quickly.

Exactly.  Geoffrey will find fault in anything and everything varya does so that he can break down her self esteem and she will feel like he is the best she can do when he treats her shitty.  I think he is pissed that she isnt insecure and so it's not working on her.  His plan works better wirha Darcy who has a million built in insecurities.  

I betcha Geoffrey listened to Tom lykeis when that old asshole was on the air. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

On behalf of the education of those under 50.

Lots of women use those pads because if you laugh too hard or sneeze, there will be drippage.  Also, if you walk a lot and have to wait a little too long to get to a restroom . . . 

Or so my friends tell me.  LOL.

• LOL 4
  • Love 15
46 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Thank Gawd they brought David onto this sad cast....

Dave make YoLa look like less of a sad, pathetic, gullible, desperate and duped dope.....

by 100thousandths.

Its always a race to the bottom on this show.

• LOL 4
3 hours ago, Kyanight said:

I couldn't even guess how old they look.  Forties?  But when I see the picture of Tom with the new girl I think "wow, she is so much prettier!"  NOT that looks is the most important factor BY FAR!  But I am thinking there is something really "off-putting" about Darcy's personality that maybe isn't shown on camera for TWO guys to decide a relationship with her isn't worth it.  (I wasn't watching when Jessie apparently was on the show.)

I’ve always said Darcy isn’t a nice person. Her only interest in a man is that she wants to have one,  and he must be attractive. Her immediate reaction to Tom’s appearance was  so obviously disappointment. She even made some not so subtle remarks about the fact that he wasn’t nearly as good looking in person. She must be eaten up with jealousy that he’s lost 40/50 pounds. And her crying over not getting a call for her birthday “He said he would call” was so pathetic for  a 45 year old woman. You know she never let go of her phone that entire day.
She barely listened to Tom or picked up on cues that he wasn’t enjoying himself or was annoyed that she strong armed him into changing the itinerary he had set up. Every single thing she saw or place she went to was commented on in reference to a wedding, engagement of proposal.  Top it all off with her and Stacys never ending tit for tat back and forth, and you have the recipe for worst date ever. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

Refreshing to see people choosing to Not sleep together the first night. Second night, not much better, but A for effort.  Not surprised to see Baby Love Yoda give whats left of her up immediatley. Too disturbing to comment.

Whats up with Avery saying "Ash" in every sentence. Does she think we will forget his name? New drinking game.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I’ve always said Darcy isn’t a nice person. Her only interest in a man is that she wants to have one,  and he must be attractive. Her immediate reaction to Tom’s appearance was  so obviously disappointment. She even made some not so subtle remarks about the fact that he wasn’t nearly as good looking in person. She must be eaten up with jealousy that he’s lost 40/50 pounds. And her crying over not getting a call for her birthday “He said he would call” was so pathetic for  a 45 year old woman. You know she never let go of her phone that entire day.
She barely listened to Tom or picked up on cues that he wasn’t enjoying himself or was annoyed that she strong armed him into changing the itinerary he had set up. Every single thing she saw or place she went to was commented on in reference to a wedding, engagement of proposal.  Top it all off with her and Stacys never ending tit for tat back and forth, and you have the recipe for worst date ever. 

To me, there are some big tips that Darcey has serious issues. One, is how she's treated her kids.  Two is how she has dispensed with even a slight notion that she has any self-respect and third, is what she has done to her body.  To me, it says that she's given up.  She has no insight and fails to recognize that she doesn't look fabulous.  I used to dislike her in her first season.  I saw her as the aggressor, but, now, it's just pity.  I'm not sure what will become of her.  Where will she go? Sorry, but, I didn't buy that pep speech she gave about being so self empowered.  Just hollow words. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 11
9 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

Pretty sad Rose doesn't have pajamas, and also that she gets asked if she likes the hotel room, when it is 50x better than her hovel we've seen.

I would have thought she’d have been a bit more effusive about the room, but maybe she’s seen more hotel rooms than we think she has. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, monagatuna said:

I tried to scroll past this and had to come back. People, please. I must reiterate. Just because someone is weird or dysfunctional, it doesn't mean they're gay! Please just accept that your kind can be awful and awkward the same as anyone else!

And also, gaydar is not a thing. I'm a woman married to a woman and I can't pick anyone's sexuality out of a lineup until they tell it to me. Maybe because stereotypes are dumb? At any rate, feathered-hair catfish guy says he's straight, he's straight. You guys have to claim him, he's not our mess.

LOL.  People may have a gaydar, but I have learned that mine is awful. 

I once knew this makeup artist at Sephora and I assumed he was gay for a variety of reasons.  He was great and because I am desperate for a gay male friend I made all sorts of embarrassing admissions hoping to entice him into a friendship.  

I've always wanted a fabulous gay male friend, but one who was ALSO a makeup artist?  That is more than I could have ever hoped for!  It would bring so much color and fun into my life without any awkward sexual tension!  Fabulous!!

Even when he said he was married, I had assumed he was married to a man.  I was wrong.  He was just a fabulous straight man who liked makeup, was super creative and was married to a woman. 

From that day forward, I actively ignored my "gaydar"

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

To me, there are some big tips that Darcey has serious issues. One, is how she's treated her kids.  Two is how she has dispensed with even a slight notion that she has any self-respect and third, is what she has done to her body.  To me, it says that she's given up.  She has no insight and fails to recognize that she doesn't look fabulous.  I used to dislike her in her first season.  I saw her as the aggressor, but, now, it's just pity.  I'm not sure what will become of her.  Where will she go? Sorry, but, I didn't buy that pep speech she gave about being so self empowered.  Just hollow words. 

Do you think Stacy has the same issues?  

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I once knew this makeup artist at Sephora and I assumed he was gay for a variety of reasons.  He was great and because I am desperate for a gay male friend I made all sorts of embarrassing admissions hoping to entice him into a friendship.  

I've always wanted a fabulous gay male friend, but one who was ALSO a makeup artist?  That is more than I could have ever hoped for!  It would bring so much color and fun into my life without any awkward sexual tension!  Fabulous!!

Even when he said he was married, I had assumed he was married to a man.  I was wrong.  He was just a fabulous straight man who liked makeup, was super creative and was married to a woman. 

From that day forward, I actively ignored my "gaydar"

My son (who looks and sounds straight) will sometimes tell me if someone is gay or genderfluid.  Since he and I are so nonchalant about his sexuality, it never occurred to me that I might be insensitive to some.  It's always a (good) wake-up call when someone points out that I am being rude.

• Love 8
25 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Exactly.  Geoffrey will find fault in anything and everything varya does so that he can break down her self esteem and she will feel like he is the best she can do when he treats her shitty.

I find fault in Geoffrey's lame AF tattoos, I couldn't tell what they were, put your shirt on when the cameras arrive.

• Love 7
Just now, Mr. Miner said:

I find fault in Geoffrey's lame AF tattoos, I couldn't tell what they were, put your shirt on when the cameras arrive.

Is he the one who was in prison?  Maybe they are prison tats.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Kyanight said:

My son (who looks and sounds straight) will sometimes tell me if someone is gay or genderfluid.  Since he and I are so nonchalant about his sexuality, it never occurred to me that I might be insensitive to some.  It's always a (good) wake-up call when someone points out that I am being rude.

I commend you for having that attitude.  It's so easy these days for people to automatically get defensive.  And I'm often no better, so it's great to see when people are reflective.  

• Love 7
Just now, Kyanight said:

Is he the one who was in prison?  Maybe they are prison tats.

That cracks me up.  His nipple tattoos look like they were either badly done suns with rays or the beginnings of false eyelash tattoos.  The latter would be interesting if they signified some type of prison "counting activities" tattoos.  ("Every time you drop your soap in the shower, you're getting another lash for your tattoos.")

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

David . . . meet Yolanda.

Yolanda . . . meet David.

You both live in Las Vegas, and have SO MUCH in common. 

• You're both "in love" with fictional people in another country.
  • You're willing to spend all the money to fly "where they are" so that your love story can move to the next level, even though there's no guarantee that ANYONE will be waiting for you.
  • You are delusional about how much a much younger, hot person is attracted to you.
  • You have never video-chatted (with sound AND picture) with the object of your affection.

You folks need to move into that nice RV David wants to buy and move on.

YES YES YES!

• Love 8
52 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

And did you see the JUNK in his garage?  (What little there was!)  He was saying how everything in the garage was going to be sold except for his unicycles.  (Plural).  What was left looked like garbage.  I could see some guy with a junk truck saying "I'll give you $25 for everything".

Did you see how far apart the teeth were?  How would that even comb your hair?  I had to laugh when they were having the discussion about the comb - his hair was sticking straight up in a couple of places!  lol   Then the camera shows him slipping it into his back pocket.  It reminded me of the 70's when everybody had those hair pics either in their back pockets or stuck in their hair.

Plus he slicks his hair down with gel.  You can do that with your hands.

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Gay people have had to develop this by necessity.  If you hit on the wrong person you get your teeth knocked out.  But there are all sorts of clues, it’s not just what straight people think such as he lisps, he prances, he’s a florist.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, InternetToughGuy said:

Damn, Tom looks good. Saying Darcey looks somewhat human-like would be an appropriate compliment, I suppose...

8 hours ago, InternetToughGuy said:

Plastic anemia? I'm sure anything that sounds similar to an intolerance to plastic sounds like a death sentence to Darcey.

Dying

• Love 2

The bi girl has an issue that bugs me.  She says she hasn't come out to her parents that she is bisexual, but the whole point of being on this show and on this trip, is to marry this aussie girl.

Once married, she would be like 100% embedded in a lesbian marriage, right?  Coming out to her parents as bi just doesn't sound normal to bring up, versus marrying a girl.  Maybe it softens the blow a bit???...."Hey mom and dad, I'm marrying a girl, but don't worry I'm not a lesbian; I'm actually bi!"

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, MajorNelson said:

The bi girl has an issue that bugs me.  She says she hasn't come out to her parents that she is bisexual, but the whole point of being on this show and on this trip, is to marry this aussie girl.

Once married, she would be like 100% embedded in a lesbian marriage, right?  Coming out to her parents as bi just doesn't sound normal to bring up, versus marrying a girl.  Maybe it softens the blow a bit???...."Hey mom and dad, I'm marrying a girl, but don't worry I'm not a lesbian; I'm actually bi!"

While bi people exist, in my experience some people who are in denial or don't want to admit they are gay claim to be bi as they view it as more palatable. 

A lot of times gay men who don't want to admit they are bottoms claim to be "versatile" for similar reasons. But they top once in a blue moon if ever. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, MajorNelson said:

I think it's going to be a non-issue, and I think this girl realizes it.  She and party Aussie girl live WAY too opposite for this to work.  One is a complete home-body and the other is a total party extrovert.

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, Spike said:

Gay people have had to develop this by necessity.  If you hit on the wrong person you get your teeth knocked out.  But there are all sorts of clues, it’s not just what straight people think such as he lisps, he prances, he’s a florist.

....he's a makeup artist at Sephora. 

I'm so sorry and it makes me so sad that it's a matter of safety and not just normal embarrassment.  The world is so fucked up sometimes.  

5 minutes ago, Little said:

I can barely stand to look at Darcey’s sister. I know they’re twins, but her fake tan is allllmost as bad as her lips. I just want to go up to her lips with a pin and see if they’d pop. How can they think it looks good?

And Lisa. Ugh! I don’t know how it’s possible for me to dislike a person (that I don’t even know!!!) so much. Every time she says Usman, I hear Husband for some reason. The fact that she believes he’s never had sex with anyone without a condom UNTIL HER is hilarious. She’s just a train wreck. Plus how rude was she when she was looking around his home? She’s not in America, plus one of her people told her they shower that way. 
I’ll be honest, I really like Rose. It was so cute the way she turned him around looking at him after they first met. Then in the interview she said he’s so big and fat, then added that he was cute and she liked him with a big smile on her face made me like her even more. I’m not sure her kid should be calling him Daddy Ed yet though. As far as her taking his money, just like others have said already, I’m sure she was just helping and I have no doubt Ed had no clue what the different bills were. I wouldn’t be surprised if some of those merchants are ready to take advantage of that too.
By the way, I’m so very happy I found this forum! Y’all are great!

Welcome!

• Love 3