Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E04: Baby Be Mine

• Start Topic

Usman surprises Lisa, Darcey faces the truth, and Avery & Ash finally meet. Meanwhile, Stephanie puts her health at risk to travel to Australia, and David makes plans to go to Ukraine.

Airs March 15, 2020.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I think men (and some women) prefer David's setup when it's all said and done. They enjoy the illusion of a relationship, but they don't have to put anything into it (besides money). My mom's like this. They typically "date" someone at a distance: long phone calls, weepy letters and messages, pictures, and the honor of getting to "claim" that person to others. Yet they don't have to worry about where to eat, fighting over the covers, getting really jealous, etc. The relationship becomes more symbolic than anything and they can mold that person, in their minds, into whatever they want. 

I think that's basically what Stacey has with Florian.  Security, the ability to lord it over Darcey, sex when she decides to visit...  A few shows back someone asked if her ring was real.  I'm sure it is.  The best her own money could buy.  It's been like what, 6 years, they'll never actually marry.

41 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

A real wordsmith that one is, eh?

Sadly, it reminds me of when I was like 13-14, the internet was new, and guys from India thought American women over the age of 10 were all sluts, and would speak to us accordingly.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
33 minutes ago, EastCoast4Life said:

Watching Babygirl Lisa bask in the afterglow with Usman was... something that I can never un-see. She had to show him how to do oral sex ya'll. I'm dead.  

Ugh!  I feel your pain second-hand!!

Anyone know how I can see these early looks in Canada?  It tried the website, but the show wasn't viewable up here.  Thx!!

3 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Anyone know how I can see these early looks in Canada?  It tried the website, but the show wasn't viewable up here.  Thx!!

You can try searching baby be mine 90 day fiancé on youtube.  It's there, but blocked in the US.  It might be viewable in Canada.

39 minutes ago, EastCoast4Life said:

Watching Babygirl Lisa bask in the afterglow with Usman was... something that I can never un-see. She had to show him how to do oral sex ya'll. I'm dead.  

I have the distinct feeling that since Mykul is all about the BJs, it was the lady kind of oral Usman was new to. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
47 minutes ago, Kangatush said:

Poor Silva twins, getting stuck with the heaviest robes in the world that need to be pushed down indoors.

Well, we know that their boobs are their identity sooo….they got the giant fluffy robes pushed down so all can see that their bikini tops are too small.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

they are pretty much always up within a day on youtube.  They do occasionally get shut down so you sometimes have to re-find them.  

3 hours ago, Kangatush said:

I want to date Varya.  If I dated women.  She's adorable.  And I am so not making fun of his dead son, but did Geoffrey say his name was Chasm?  What a horrendous name.  Would his twin have been Gorge?  I will freely admit to judging people on baby names.

But it is spelled....Kazhem.😏

• Useful 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, DEL901 said:

You can use a free proxy that will assign you an ISP in the US.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I think men (and some women) prefer David's setup when it's all said and done. They enjoy the illusion of a relationship, but they don't have to put anything into it (besides money). My mom's like this. They typically "date" someone at a distance: long phone calls, weepy letters and messages, pictures, and the honor of getting to "claim" that person to others. Yet they don't have to worry about where to eat, fighting over the covers, getting really jealous, etc. The relationship becomes more symbolic than anything and they can mold that person, in their minds, into whatever they want. 

Or David could just be an actor, like Caesar, and all of this is fake. 

I respected Big Ed a little more in this one because, unlike certain women beaters in Russia, he didn't expect her to sleep with him right away. He even gave her a T-shirt to help her feel more comfortable and he appeared to have some sober reflections on her financial situation. So I'll try to withhold more judgment until I've seen more shit from him. 

He doesn't get a pass from me just for being short and neckless, though. Anyone can be a jerk-including disabled folks. Reminds me of the "Golden Girls" episode where Blanche is dating a guy in a wheelchair. When he turns out to be married she says something like how she thought he was a wonderful man who just happened to be sitting down and that it never dawned on her that he could be "a jerk in a wheelchair." So I gotta judge Ed like he has a neck and about 5 more inches on him. I have softened, though. 

Big Ed's intentions are completely self serving, he wants her to take an STD test before sleeping with her. 

• Love 13

Ed is so naive and has no idea how this works. Such an idealist expecting Rose to like him and find him attractive. 
Did that David guy say he’d had been chatting with his “Natasha” for seven years? And he’s just now going to see her? He’s such a loser. 

• Love 14
43 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Ed is so naive and has no idea how this works. Such an idealist expecting Rose to like him and find him attractive. 
Did that David guy say he’d had been chatting with his “Natasha” for seven years? And he’s just now going to see her? He’s such a loser. 

She's already stood him up on 3 previous attempted meetings!  If it's true, he's one pathetic dude.

• Love 21
47 minutes ago, Zevious Zoquis said:

She's already stood him up on 3 previous attempted meetings!  If it's true, he's one pathetic dude.

I think we established that on 7 years of ONLY pay by the minute conversation.

• LOL 9
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Lily247 said:

Big Ed's intentions are completely self serving, he wants her to take an STD test before sleeping with her. 

Yeah, but Lisa already set such a low bar this season with her wanting to go "raw" that I'm giving him a wider berth at this point. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

And she stood him up three times.

1 hour ago, RoxiP said:

Apparently Geoffrey only spews out boy sperm to date.

Probably drowns the daughters.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

No way Usman takes the bus downtown...especially as a first time passenger...

Lisa was the giver not the receiver...

Usman won't have to dive deep until he is in 'Merica and needs to earn his allowance....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 17
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

No way Usman takes the bus downtown...especially as a first time passenger...

Lisa was the giver not the receiver...

Usman won't have to dive deep until he is in 'Merica and needs to earn his allowance....

If she removed her dentures it would be extra velvety.

Edited by Spike
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, EastCoast4Life said:

When he said: 'she's at least 70" I thought he was implying her age until he added percent, 70 percent is fine with him. lol

• LOL 22
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Let me get this straight. Polo shirt addict David has spent over $100,000 in seven years just chatting with this alleged woman in Ukraine? What ... who ... I'm just speechless about that.

It sounded like just typing chat lol.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Spike said:

It sounded like just typing chat lol.

Yeah, she refuses to take their "relationship" off the pay site!  She's too "nervous" and "shy!" 😂 I really hope it's all true.  That level of pathetic delusion is highly entertaining...

• LOL 5
  • Love 13
9 hours ago, mmecorday said:

Let me get this straight. Polo shirt addict David has spent over $100,000 in seven years just chatting with this alleged woman in Ukraine? What ... who ... I'm just speechless about that.

I keep thinking that Lana is just some guy

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
31 minutes ago, Lily247 said:

I keep thinking that Lana is just some guy

Snort!  If they've never spoken, "Lana" could be a bunch of different guys... whoever is on shift at the time they text.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 12

Lisa took on her version of a Nigerian speaking broken English to communicate more effectively with her lover...walls of words confuse if fluency is indeterminate ....

Lisa's gruff, smokey throated clipped phrasing will be frightening to Usman's Mommy because it reinforces her fears that this manly sounding, wrinkly old person wants to enslave her son...not marry him to be a husband

• Useful 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 8
On 3/12/2020 at 8:17 AM, Kangatush said:

Poor Silva twins, getting stuck with the heaviest robes in the world that need to be pushed down indoors.

And the spa!  It’s like Monte Carlo or Saint Tropez!  😑 No, it’s like a generic Marriott, plastic glasses included.

• LOL 18
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, Spike said:

If she removed her dentures it would be extra velvety.

We need a puke emoticon, stat!!!! Seriously, I felt the bile rising as I read that.

• LOL 10
  • Love 10