Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E04: Baby Be Mine

• Start Topic

As noted a few posts back, Darcy's "she looks just like me" was comedy gold!  Only Darcy could find a way to turn the situation into "look how into me he is - he's looking for women who look like me!" lol.  Of course, the woman looks nothing like Darcy other than a lot of blonde hair...

Edited by Zevious Zoquis
  • LOL 16
  • Love 7
18 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

No way Usman takes the bus downtown...especially as a first time passenger...

Lisa was the giver not the receiver...

Usman won't have to dive deep until he is in 'Merica and needs to earn his allowance....

I would bet my year's income that Usman will be forced on as a passenger, before leaving Nigeria, lol.  You guys are killing me.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 17
2 hours ago, charmed1 said:

and I’d forgotten how nasty her suitcase is.

I noticed that and Big Ed put his dirty suitcase on his bed, think about how dirty the wheels are after dragging it thru the airport and street, that is a no-no in my house...ick.  Also, the mouth open gum chewing is nauseating. 

Baby Love Lisa is an idiot for thinking her relationship is real and for  the constant monitoring of Usman's phone, etc... it makes her look pathetic.  Why would Usman's be blowing up if he did not share his phone number with the women who are blowing it up?  Maybe BLL needs to be upset with her "slebrity" boyfriend for giving out his phone number and not the "females" who are calling.

• Love 22
15 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I noticed that and Big Ed put his dirty suitcase on his bed, think about how dirty the wheels are after dragging it thru the airport and street, that is a no-no in my house...ick.  Also, the mouth open gum chewing is nauseating. 

Baby Love Lisa is an idiot for thinking her relationship is real and for  the constant monitoring of Usman's phone, etc... it makes her look pathetic.  Why would Usman's be blowing up if he did not share his phone number with the women who are blowing it up?  Maybe BLL needs to be upset with her "slebrity" boyfriend for giving out his phone number and not the "females" who are calling.

Pretty sure it’s his Instagram thats “blowing up” which doesn’t require him giving out his phone number.  Which makes Lisa’s attitude even more ridiculous.  

• Useful 6
  • Love 10

Why didn't Ed shower after his flight, just went straight to bed? Damn.

Lisa is going to marry Usman despite what his mom says... actually even despite what he says, it seems. And I bet Usman has never used a condom in his life...

Ash's hair is grim. I'm surprised he didn't try to bang Avery right there on the airport floor or bust in his pants. He is as grim as his hair, actually. Ashley is annoying saying she put "so much on the line" for the trip. Like please, it's basically a holiday so stop acting like you gave up everything!

Dude with Ukrainian "girlfriend", not interesting. Just an idiot. Surprised they're including 2 catfishes in the show this season.

Also not sure why Darcy is on the show since her and Tom are clearly not together. It's boring to watch.

Stephanie is super annoying. I actually expected attention-seeker hair girl to be the more annoying out of the two.

Edited by Takitaki
  • LOL 3
  • Love 21
On 3/12/2020 at 8:29 AM, Kangatush said:

And I respect him less because he told her he wanted to go slow, but he told the cameras he  wanted her to be tested first. 

And he so looked like he'd picked up a prostitute, checking into the hotel with a local in a nice dress with no luggage.

Shades of Pole.  Did anyone notice his passport has a cartoon picture on the front of him?

On 3/12/2020 at 9:22 AM, EastCoast4Life said:

Watching Babygirl Lisa bask in the afterglow with Usman was... something that I can never un-see. She had to show him how to do oral sex ya'll. I'm dead.  

I needed brain bleach after that. And I bet Usman knows all about 'downtown' with some young beautiful 20 something year old.

On 3/12/2020 at 6:07 PM, mamadrama said:

Come on now, guys. I'm not saying I LIKE the dude. I'm sure that by the time the second part airs I'll have plenty enough to bitch about. 

I think I get what you are saying @mamadrama. Basically TLC is giving us all the crap. You're picking the least crappiest person from this crapfest. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, Takitaki said:

Ash's hair is grim. I'm surprised he didn't try to bang Avery right there on the airport floor or bust in his pants. He is as grim as his hair, actually.

He has a goofy face, not just the bug eyes.  It’s understandable why a guy like that would hit the gym to overcompensate.  And spiked gelled hair?  Are they just now getting Jersey Shore reruns over there?

Edited by Spike
  • LOL 15
  • Love 4

Big Ed not showering and sleeping in the same clothes is grosser than gross.  Poor Rose.  Baby love Lisa is gross too but at least she showered.

Edited by 12momine
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, greekmom said:

Did anyone notice his passport has a cartoon picture on the front of him?

Yep. There’s one on his backpack too. He’s a dweeb.

Edited by charmed1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, 12momine said:

Big Ed not showering and sleeping in the same clothes is grosser than gross.  Poor Rose.  

And yet as fast as he was to jump into bed.... Rose was already "sleeping"

• LOL 16
  • Love 2

Rose is totally stealing Gun Maker Tim's sex avoidance ploys....Sleeping Beauty.....

BigEd needs to burn his travel outfit....ick, ick

Yay for twinsie beds....Rose can keep her sheets clean...

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, greekmom said:

Shades of Pole.  Did anyone notice his passport has a cartoon picture on the front of him?

I needed brain bleach after that. And I bet Usman knows all about 'downtown' with some young beautiful 20 something year old.

I think I get what you are saying @mamadrama. Basically TLC is giving us all the crap. You're picking the least crappiest person from this crapfest. 

Yep, I'm grading on a curve. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Ok, tonight.. every time BigEd opens his wallet for Rose or family, we take a drink (of whatever - mine will be Jack).. If he GIVES the wallet to any of them.. it's straight up 3 shots.  Lord, these people.

• LOL 7
On 3/13/2020 at 11:47 AM, DiamondGirl said:
On 3/12/2020 at 9:17 AM, Kangatush said:

Poor Silva twins, getting stuck with the heaviest robes in the world that need to be pushed down indoors.

And the spa!  It’s like Monte Carlo or Saint Tropez!  😑 No, it’s like a generic Marriott, plastic glasses included.

I thought I heard kids splashing in the pool in the background. Marco! Polo!

"Lana" backwards is "anal." 

Lisa speaks to Usman like he's Tonto. 

anybody else getting pop up ads for a sale hand sanitizer, $ 10 for 3 oz.? 

• LOL 12
  • Love 9
On 3/14/2020 at 11:56 AM, 12momine said:

Big Ed not showering and sleeping in the same clothes is grosser than gross.

he DID brush his teeth. (I must be weird, but I hate scenes of people brushing and spitting long saliva strings of toothpaste out of their mouths) 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

Two things with BGLisa, her friends were really nice, they sent her with Magnums.  And there was a maxipad when she was pulling them out of her suitcase.  That implies she's still having periods.  That means she could have her own baby girl/boy, since she's refusing the condoms.

• Love 7
28 minutes ago, Kangatush said:

Two things with BGLisa, her friends were really nice, they sent her with Magnums.  And there was a maxipad when she was pulling them out of her suitcase.  That implies she's still having periods.  That means she could have her own baby girl/boy, since she's refusing the condoms.

She could be using maxI pads for other than periods.  👀JS

• Useful 7
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
On 3/13/2020 at 12:26 PM, charmed1 said:

I’m right here with you. I’ve lived through Mohammed’s pleas for Danielle to visit a doctor for her “bad smell,” witnessed the disgusting pre and post coital bliss of Michael and Boss Hogg Angela, and watched in horror, the “jiggy-jiggy” of the ill-fated Jallalis. But nothing could’ve prepared me for the creature feature that was “Usman and The Thing that Came from York, PA.” I can’t even remember her name. I got an actual headache after watching that. If a carton of gas station Newports had a voice, it would be hers. Why did she show him the condoms after they had sex? Ugh, and I’d forgotten how nasty her suitcase is. I’m ill!

Omg I never laughed so hard. I don’t know what I would do without you guys.  It’s such a pleasure to read and enjoy everyone’s take on the shows that I watch.  Don’t any of you ever change!  Lol

• LOL 6
  • Love 11
51 minutes ago, Kangatush said:

And there was a maxipad when she was pulling them out of her suitcase.  That implies she's still having periods.  That means she could have her own baby girl/boy, since she's refusing the condoms.

Angela and her withered "aig" will be SO jealous! 

• LOL 16
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

he DID brush his teeth. (I must be weird, but I hate scenes of people brushing and spitting long saliva strings of toothpaste out of their mouths) 

I hate when people brush their teeth at work.  And if that’s not gross enough, they always leave toothpaste residue in the sink. 

• Love 5
48 minutes ago, Spike said:

I hate when people brush their teeth at work.  And if that’s not gross enough, they always leave toothpaste residue in the sink. 

UGH. Another good excuse to work from home! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

Lisa speaks to Usman lyike he's Tonto. 

LOL I remember The Lone Ranger and Tonto.  You are absolutely right. She was talking to Usman that way.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

I agree.

I don't know what type of viewer they are pandering to but they are getting grosser and grosser. Personally, I don't need to know how he brushes his teeth.

• Love 9
On 3/13/2020 at 10:53 AM, Zevious Zoquis said:

As noted a few posts back, Darcy's "she looks just like me" was comedy gold!  Only Darcy could find a way to turn the situation into "look how into me he is - he's looking for women who look like me!" lol.  Of course, the woman looks nothing like Darcy other than a lot of blonde hair...

No kidding!  Darcy looks like she's invested her life savings into Botox.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
On 3/13/2020 at 10:26 AM, charmed1 said:

If a carton of gas station Newports had a voice, it would be hers.

HA HA HA HA - THANK YOU!  I keep wondering why we don't see her constantly chain smoking?  That HAS to be the only thing that is smoking about her.....  (Is that too rude?  Sorry, if so.  Just my opinion.)

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
19 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

No kidding!  Darcy looks like she's invested her life savings into Botox.

I'm sure she's already spent her whole life's savings.  She should have invested that money into some major therapy.  Seriously, we know she has a mirror.  How can she not see what we see?  And that ridiculous swimsuit she's got on, that is simply not fit for public viewing.  Hell, I'd be embarrassed to wear that in my back yard surrounded by an eight-foot privacy fence.

And why does TLC think we want to still invest any time with her?  Sure, certain train wrecks are fun fodder.  But Darcy is just too sad and pathetic to even enjoy making fun of.

Why the hell would somebody be jealous over a name on a comb?  

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Mswldflwr said:

Why the hell would somebody be jealous over a name on a comb?  

SERIOUSLY!!  But then again - who in the world has their name ON a hair comb? And if it's no big deal - why not just toss it in the trash and buy a new one?  I felt like this HAD to be made up for the viewers - it was simply too stupid!

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Kyanight said:

HA HA HA HA - THANK YOU!  I keep wondering why we don't see her constantly chain smoking?  That HAS to be the only thing that is smoking about her.....  (Is that too rude?  Sorry, if so.  Just my opinion.)

Say it loud and say it proud because it’s true, in my opinion as well.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
11 minutes ago, shouldbedancing said:

What does David mean he didn't like Anya because she was "too shy"? But she's not too shy to be his friend? Is that code for she wouldn't sleep with him right away? 

Right?  That was confusing!  Personally I think he LIKES having a fiance that he never has to meet because it keeps him from having to come out of the closet.  I don't mean that to be offensive (although I can be offensive too often!) because my eldest son is gay...but my "gaydar siren" is blaring over that guy.

2 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

At her age, I can’t imagine what The Who-ha looks like, IF he could find it underneath all the fat rolls.  BARF !

He rolled her in flour and looked for the wet spot.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4