Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E04: Baby Be Mine

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, antfitz said:

Just read Nicole is back in Morocco and she stuck there because of Covid 19.  She is such a fool.

Oh, you know Nicole loves this.  She hopes there's a travel ban.....forever.  

Ha ha Azan....you can't get rid of her now, and there ain't no way you're getting to the U.S. any time soon.

I do wonder, with Covid 19, if/how it's affecting any of these current couples?  This is terrible news for our star-crossed couples like Big Ed/Little Rose.  Awwww.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 3/12/2020 at 8:22 AM, EastCoast4Life said:

Watching Babygirl Lisa bask in the afterglow with Usman was... something that I can never un-see. She had to show him how to do oral sex ya'll. I'm dead.  

eww TMI

1 minute ago, Sterling said:

Oh, you know Nicole loves this.  She hopes there's a travel ban.....forever.  

Ha ha Azan....you can't get rid of her now, and there ain't no way you're getting to the U.S. any time soon.

I do wonder, with Covid 19, if/how it's affecting any of these current couples?  This is terrible news for our star-crossed couples like Big Ed/Little Rose.  Awwww.

Lol  You are probably right. Nicole's happy and Azan is stuck.  And while she's there she cannot send him money. You know it's all about the money.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 3/18/2020 at 3:12 PM, Sterling said:

Wow, I didn't.  But I found it.  Yikes, she actually went back to her overly curled bangs and her 1980's curly poodle perm.

So yeah, not a lot of hope for the Babylove/Lisa's of the world.

https://starcasm.net/michelle-duggar-before-and-after-makeover-photos/

image.thumb.png.1e6c63af372ce524349cae56a0ad4433.png

Lol  I can't tell which is supposed to be before. 

On 3/17/2020 at 9:24 AM, sasha206 said:

Esp. after being introduced to the wonders of oral sex!  Poor guy.

I can't even imagine him being with her. Oh you have to do a see her walk or her fried hair. eww

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 3/18/2020 at 5:14 PM, OFDgal said:

Rose was a hooker

Rose screams hooker to me too.  She appears too hardened for a person that young and her expressions when she looks at him make me think that she sees him as a john.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Kid said:

Rose screams hooker to me too.  She appears too hardened for a person that young and her expressions when she looks at him make me think that she sees him as a john.

Probably as repulsive as many of them....   

• Love 3

I can't believe Boring Bi Girl's parents or her brother have not asked her about the nature of this "friend" - I mean I have two sons and if either of them, in a healthy state, was going to hop on a germy airplane for 20 hours to spend time with a new male friend......well that would ping me pretty fast.  I would not care but I would say hey no, your friend can spend the money and time on a plane to come visit YOU!!!

• Love 8

Big Ed may be a save-a-ho type. He asks her multiple times, i.e. "Do you like the hotel? Do you like the breakfast? Do you like the t-shirt?" Every little thing has a price tag in his mind, and she better be grateful, damnit. In her TH, a cold, calculating smile is added to the end of each statement. 

The picture of Soldja Boy & BGL in bed, he's thinking "What have I done? This is the biggest mistake of my life." Previously I recommended a YT movie called Paradise Love. There's a scene of the mature English woman who brings the Kenyan hotel bartender to her room. As she lies on the bed, she tells him to kiss her toes, kiss her legs; kiss, kiss upwards until he's getting close to her nether regions. He's afraid and repulsed, "no, no I can't..." Now she's embarrassed and very angry. Was that Usman's predicament?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Rt66vintage said:

As she lies on the bed, she tells him to kiss her toes, kiss her legs; kiss, kiss upwards until he's getting close to her nether regions. He's afraid and repulsed, "no, no I can't..." Now she's embarrassed and very angry. Was that Usman's predicament?

Maybe BGL taped a Green Card over her nether region. LOL.

• LOL 14

Watching the bonus scene of the ride to SojaBoy’s home and Lisa is so shocked and nervous when he tells her that kidnappings are very common, especially of White people. She must have forgotten her friends’ warnings when she insisted that it was just as dangerous in “York City” and then launched into her speech about it didn’t matter what happened because she would be with the “love of her life” and die happy.  

There’s definitely some type of shower fixture in his bathroom. 

7045EF89-E742-4A95-A9AE-1409DC56A23F.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, magemaud said:

Watching the bonus scene of the ride to SojaBoy’s home and Lisa is so shocked and nervous when he tells her that kidnappings are very common, especially of White people. She must have forgotten her friends’ warnings when she insisted that it was just as dangerous in “York City” and then launched into her speech about it didn’t matter what happened because she would be with the “love of her life” and die happy.  

There’s definitely some type of shower fixture in his bathroom. 

7045EF89-E742-4A95-A9AE-1409DC56A23F.jpeg

I think Americans are very very culture shocked when the see true poverty.  I know I was when, in 1995, I was in Jamaica.  People living on old busses with no plumbing or electricity, obviously.  I think all the talk of Baby Luv getting hurt just flew over her head.  She is six feet tall and bullet proof, ya know! Gonna ride or die with her famous rapper boyfriend!!!!

• LOL 2

Does that silly old hag, Lisa really think she’s dating a celebrity?  Does she believe he’s with her for anything other than a way to come to America and be the next famous rapper.   I can only imagine his disgust at being with her.   Everyone from another country in this shows seems to think getting to America guarantees you superstar status at whatever dream youre  trying to pursue.  They don’t seem to realize there are tons of very talented people here who have been trying for years to get the opportunity to just be seen or heard in the Music, Movie or Model industries with no success.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Geoffrey, yes, she’s using you to come to America, just as you’re using her for sex.  You’re hoping she’ll be your wind up doll, submissive and adoring, unlike  American women who have probably shut you down over and over.  

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, GladysCravits said:

Geoffrey is crazy with severe anger issues!

He's having a hissy fit over her having talked to an American online before, when he is hiding his criminal past and probably a boyfriend or two from his prison days.  Can you say "hypocrite"?

• Love 6

I'm behind on episodes so finally watched this around 10:00 last night while eating a late dinner. Of course, my first loud exclamation came during Lisa's morning-after comments: "OMG, I'm trying to eat here!"

I continued making my usual loud, snarky comments for about 20 minutes...and then remembered that I'm in the hospital and, of course, my normally-closed room door was partway open. I was really embarrassed but apparently no one heard me, thankfully! (Nurse: "Are you okay? I keep hearing outbursts from your room. What are you watching?") I can't believe that I got so invested in this trash show to the point of forgetting where I am!

Edited by Scout Finch
  • LOL 9
On 3/26/2020 at 3:47 PM, Scout Finch said:

I'm behind on episodes so finally watched this around 10:00 last night while eating a late dinner. Of course, my first loud exclamation came during Lisa's morning-after comments: "OMG, I'm trying to eat here!"

I continued making my usual loud, snarky comments for about 20 minutes...and then remembered that I'm in the hospital and, of course, my normally-closed room door was partway open. I was really embarrassed but apparently no one heard me, thankfully! (Nurse: "Are you okay? I keep hearing outbursts from your room. What are you watching?") I can't believe that I got so invested in this trash show to the point of forgetting where I am!

I hope you're okay!

• Love 2
On 3/26/2020 at 2:47 PM, Scout Finch said:

or Nurse: "What's going on in here? A Pillow Talk episode"?  

• LOL 2

One time when I was hospitalized the nurses kept stopping by to check out the Hoarders marathon. It was a newer show back then and you couldn't walk away, just like this show. Except with this show, I'm afraid they would see Big Beluga Visa and wonder about my mental health or possibly being over-drugged. If you hadn't seen the show before, she would be a shock to the system.

• Love 1
On 3/27/2020 at 2:33 PM, blubld43 said:

I hope you're okay!

I had open hernia repair surgery on the 4th, came home on the 7th, and then was readmitted to the hospital on the 18th with a bad MRSA infection around the incision. I just came home yesterday, and tonight I've been catching up on the last two episodes of Love After Lockup!

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Scout Finch said:

I had open hernia repair surgery on the 4th, came home on the 7th, and then was readmitted to the hospital on the 18th with a bad MRSA infection around the incision. I just came home yesterday, and tonight I've been catching up on the last two episodes of Love After Lockup!

Wow. Good wishes to you from here as well...

• Love 4
On 3/29/2020 at 1:21 AM, Scout Finch said:

Oh my lord.  I had a complicated(wrapped around my colon) hernia repair a couple years ago, my infection happened at the drain site.  Be well, nobody wants to be at the hospital now!

Still hoping TLC will decide now is a good time to rerun more previous seasons.

• Love 1