Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E04: Baby Be Mine

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Kyanight said:

SERIOUSLY!!  But then again - who in the world has their name ON a hair comb? And if it's no big deal - why not just toss it in the trash and buy a new one?  I felt like this HAD to be made up for the viewers - it was simply too stupid!

It had to be hand made as it was wooden.  Whoever made it put their name on it.  Maybe from a foreign country or in jail where he was supposidly.

• Love 4
On 3/14/2020 at 1:09 AM, Takitaki said:

Why didn't Ed shower after his flight, just went straight to bed? Damn.

Lisa is going to marry Usman despite what his mom says... actually even despite what he says, it seems. And I bet Usman has never used a condom in his life...

Ash's hair is grim. I'm surprised he didn't try to bang Avery right there on the airport floor or bust in his pants. He is as grim as his hair, actually. Ashley is annoying saying she put "so much on the line" for the trip. Like please, it's basically a holiday so stop acting like you gave up everything!

Dude with Ukrainian "girlfriend", not interesting. Just an idiot. Surprised they're including 2 catfishes in the show this season.

Also not sure why Darcy is on the show since her and Tom are clearly not together. It's boring to watch.

Stephanie is super annoying. I actually expected attention-seeker hair girl to be the more annoying out of the two.

He was sweaty.. gross. would you want to sleep with that?  Darcy's body is so mismatched

• Love 8
30 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Big Ed appears to be suspicious of everything and everyone.  After seeing her living conditions, I feel sorry for Rosemary. The only thing I think she is guilty of is wanting a better life for her and her child.  That is not a crime.

Agreed!  I like her.   Can someone please explain to me those gawdawful knee high black socks that Ed wears? Who dresses like that?  Like... does he have massive varicose veins he's hiding?  A bumper crop of warts?  Hairy legs like a gorilla?  Because those black shorts and those UGLY black LONG socks makes my skin crawl.   Well... to be honest... everything about him does that to me.  His mama wanted him to have two beds.  How old is this mama's boy?

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

Dear Lisa, celebrities have fans,  Fans tend to love to post on the Social Media of celebrities.  If you want someone with no fans, you do not want a celebrity.

Dear Geoffrey, no shit she wants to come to the US.  Are you going to say you'd be willing to move there instead, with a straight face?

• Love 23
17 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

It had to be hand made as it was wooden.  Whoever made it put their name on it.  Maybe from a foreign country or in jail where he was supposidly.

THAT'S IT!!   He got it when he was in prison and the name "Bruce" makes Varya uncomfortable!

• LOL 13
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Zevious Zoquis said:

Just re-watching the preview.  "If I go it won't be because of this! It will be to empower myself!"  hahaha Darcy.  So full of shit.  And stacy and the other friend telling her she needs to go meet him face to face...with a sister and a friend like that who needs enemies?  🤣

What a difference a season makes.  Darcy looks like shit.  Boobs up to her throat, bloated face, straggly hair, weight gain. She better not go to N.Y.  But, we have to see the breakup. Lol.  T.v. Gold.

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Kyanight said:

Agreed!  I like her.   Can someone please explain to me those gawdawful knee high black socks that Ed wears? Who dresses like that?  Like... does he have massive varicose veins he's hiding?  A bumper crop of warts?  Hairy legs like a gorilla?  Because those black shorts and those UGLY black LONG socks makes my skin crawl.   Well... to be honest... everything about him does that to me.  His mama wanted him to have two beds.  How old is this mama's boy?

They might be compression socks and worn for a medical reason.  I have to believe that since he's so hot, he's melting.  I dislike Ed for many reasons, but I do understand that he has medical concerns.

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

It looks like David meets his Natasha next episode if the preview was any indication. There was a scene at an airport and him with a big grin on his face saying “hiii”. I’ll believe it when I see it though. 

No - I thought that for a split second and then I remembered that the "shy" girl Ana (?) said she would pick him up at the airport.  Yet AGAIN.  For the fourth time.   Like that one guy said on pillow talk:  "There's a 5% chance that she's real.... and a 95% chance that she looks like me".  LOL     He's TOTALLY talking to some guy using some girl's photos.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
16 minutes ago, Kangatush said:

Dear Geoffrey, no shit she wants to come to the US.  Are you going to say you'd be willing to move there instead, with a straight face?

He’s much older and has all sorts of baggage.  But her motives must be pure.

13 minutes ago, Takitaki said:

I loved Avery telling Ash he's banished to the guest room. Bet Ash thought she'd be on her knees as soon as they entered his apartment! Slimy grimy gross gelhead.
"She's sooo into me" he says with his eyes practically popping out of his head. Excuse me while I puke. The black roses were a morbi

Looks like his brother got the looks too.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, magemaud said:

he DID brush his teeth. (I must be weird, but I hate scenes of people brushing and spitting long saliva strings of toothpaste out of their mouths) 

Me, too! It makes me physically nauseous 🤢

• Love 5

Ed really is paranoid about Rose getting pregnant. From the get go, even letting the hotel staff know, that he needs his own bed. Okayyyy. That said, Rose has a skeevy vibe. He might be trying (more tactfully than Paul) to not get a STD. Given he hasn't had sex for 15 years, he's probably beyond paranoid about it. 

Darcy's nose and face look alike to me. Everything flares. Her lips, her nose, her eyelashes. She's a character for sure. 

Usman is a good natured sexy guy, I have to say. Lisa is pretty clear about what she wants, too. I can see Usman is worried, because Lisa is crass, clueless, and lacks basic respect.

I'm watching this "Pillow Talk" and Molly and Annie are cracking me up. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 9

At least ED is afraid of an STD.. Stupid Lisa is in AFRICA and not wanting to use a condom (I know, not politically correct.. but please).  and ASH.. giving the girl BLACK ROSES???? AGAIN, I would have run out the door... These people are nuttier than a fruitcake.. and I LOVE the Pillow Talk People..  Molly kills me.

Not for nothing but these days you'd be lucky to find condoms in any store - just like the toilet paper.. The world is ending.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
23 minutes ago, Boston said:

ASH.. giving the girl BLACK ROSES???? AGAIN, I would have run out the door... These people are nuttier than a fruitcake..

Avery seems like a Great Value brand Suicide Girl so the black roses are probably right up her alley. 

• LOL 16
  • Love 5
On 3/12/2020 at 9:22 AM, EastCoast4Life said:

Watching Babygirl Lisa bask in the afterglow with Usman was... something that I can never un-see. She had to show him how to do oral sex ya'll. I'm dead.  

You know he’s going to tell his mom that under no circumstances, no matter what I might say, promise you will NEVER agree to Lisa and me getting married. NEVER!!! 

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Kangatush said:

Dear Lisa, celebrities have fans,  Fans tend to love to post on the Social Media of celebrities.  If you want someone with no fans, you do not want a celebrity.

Could he?  With his criminal record.  Jihoon had some shady cell phone business and was denied a visa....why would any country want Geoffrey?

• Love 4

I really don't like Varya. She seems to just care about moving to America and I don't think that about most people. Whether or not Geoffrey has some shady past, which seems like a ton of assumptions and hypocrisy honestly, playing with someone's emotions like that makes here pretty much as bad as him in my opinion. Most likely they're both different types of awful and won't work out. They're guilting/using each other at worst. 

I don't see getting someone black Rose's as that bad if that's what they would like. That's something places wouldn't generally carry so you'd likely need to special order it which is a lot more than just dropping by a store and picking up some red roses like everyone does. Ash still seems kinda gross. They both do. I don't like either of them. Why don't they both sleep in the room with two beds? Why waste the bigger room? 

David can ride a unicycle which honestly is the most impressive thing I've seen on this show. Too bad it's very unlikely it will work, but the unicycle and cats make it hard to dislike him. 

Lisa is very unlikable. His house didn't seem so bad. There was tile in the bathroom. It wouldn't be what many people in the US would be used to, but he said it's pretty typical for where he's from. 

• Love 11

Lisa and Usman - maybe I am a bit prudish, but I was turned off at Lisa's crassness about her and Usman. Crude, rude, and deluded. Reminds me of some bingo hall raspy woman. No, no one cares about the American way. You really don't have to believe anything Usman says to you. He lied about getting mother's permission - so what else does he lie about? If you were 40 no one would care about your being in his life. Maybe being a celebrity in Nigeria is not the same as a Hollywood type with a beautiful mansion and 9 bathrooms and 4 bedrooms. What a culture shock to see the bucket on the floor in the bathroom and a moving toilet. Maybe you can see if you can find a hotel in the area. You do have a bad attitude - selfish, entitled, rude to any people in his life, controlling, needy. All about you, you, and vous.

Ed and Rosemarie - Ed, you looked like you were bringing a prostitute to share your luxury room with you. You could have booked two rooms - one for you and one for Rose - show some respect for her. And please, you could have had a shower before hopping in to the nice clean twin bed.  It probably wasn't fun for Rose to sleep a few feet from a dude who smells like rank mayo. You don't know the currency, so maybe give Rose a few pesos to spend at the market. If you are going out in a hot climate, do not wear dark colours, wear a hat, and see if you can buy some bottled water to carry with you. Thought he was going to pass out.

Geoffrey and Varya - well, the tables sure turned on that relationship. Geoffrey, please keep your shirt on. We don't need to see your ugly tattoos. Varya, you probably still should have stayed in your own hotel room the second night. The reaction to the comb was a little much. Sometimes people do inherit a family member's possession that has a name on it. No need for you to throw it out. Being someone who likes her own stuff, I do admit to taping a post it note to my office stapler and other items that like to walk. If I have an expensive hairbrush, you bet I will put my name on it or something to identify it - nice things disappear. Your apartment was minimal. Almost like you don't really live there. If you do plan to find some American and hope to move, you will need to fix it a bit so it will actually sell. The way it is now is a fixer upper, and in a slow real estate market, you won't get much. Put in a sink and make it liveable.

Avery and Ash - you looked good after a long flight, Avery. Ash's prominent eyes are probably due to some medical condition. If not, he can come across as a bit creepy. I did like Avery's relegating him to the spare room for a few days. If she is in to black roses, fine. Otherwise, darkness turning to light is a bit creepy. Blue roses, great. White ones for purity, great too. Listen to your gut, Avery. Ash may not be the helpful relationship coach you think he is.

David and Lana - he's spent $100,000 on her in chat rooms? Seriously? Arranged to meet her three times and they have all fallen through? No raincheck? No her using some of the money she earns to buy a plane ticket to meet him? Maybe the Anya lady is a better match for him. Again, his friends have some common sense.

Darcey and Tom - yep, going to the hotel in your non-fitting bathing suit and stilettos is a good idea. Unless you were waiting for your spa appointment, the pool area was rather noisy than the zen awaiting. You are about a half inch away from a major wardrobe malfunction. Stop the fillers, the enormous lips, the enormous girls. Stacey does like to dig in to you. I didn't see much girl power - just go see Tom and maybe kick him and slap him a bit.

Steph and Erika - booooring. Erika does have nice bright hair. Steph may freak out at Erika's vibrancy and lifestyle. Might be a nice vacation visit with a friend, but not much more.

• Love 14
On 3/12/2020 at 9:22 AM, EastCoast4Life said:

Watching Babygirl Lisa bask in the afterglow with Usman was... something that I can never un-see. She had to show him how to do oral sex ya'll. I'm dead.  

Apparently my gag reflex is much more hair trigger than I realized...I literally gagged out loud during their segment...hubby thought I was choking on a pretzel...I rewound that segment and he said...”surprised you only gagged....”. She is just nasty.....and he is smh...I can’t even go there...just a nasty despicable couple

• LOL 2
  • Love 13

What do these people have against showering upon arrival from a long haul flight?  And why do they want to commence with the jiggy jiggy right away? 

Lisa is utterly unlikeable. Usman can’t even breathe without having ugly, spiteful recriminations hurled at him. He needs to run from this karen as fast as he can. 

Poor Rose. “Her paaaaast.” Zip it, Pee Wee. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 12
31 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Lisa and Usman - maybe I am a bit prudish, but I was turned off at Lisa's crassness about her and Usman. Crude, rude, and deluded. Reminds me of some bingo hall raspy woman. No, no one cares about the American way. You really don't have to believe anything Usman says to you. He lied about getting mother's permission - so what else does he lie about? If you were 40 no one would care about your being in his life. Maybe being a celebrity in Nigeria is not the same as a Hollywood type with a beautiful mansion and 9 bathrooms and 4 bedrooms. What a culture shock to see the bucket on the floor in the bathroom and a moving toilet. Maybe you can see if you can find a hotel in the area. You do have a bad attitude - selfish, entitled, rude to any people in his life, controlling, needy. All about you, you, and vous.

Ed and Rosemarie - Ed, you looked like you were bringing a prostitute to share your luxury room with you. You could have booked two rooms - one for you and one for Rose - show some respect for her. And please, you could have had a shower before hopping in to the nice clean twin bed.  It probably wasn't fun for Rose to sleep a few feet from a dude who smells like rank mayo. You don't know the currency, so maybe give Rose a few pesos to spend at the market. If you are going out in a hot climate, do not wear dark colours, wear a hat, and see if you can buy some bottled water to carry with you. Thought he was going to pass out.

Geoffrey and Varya - well, the tables sure turned on that relationship. Geoffrey, please keep your shirt on. We don't need to see your ugly tattoos. Varya, you probably still should have stayed in your own hotel room the second night. The reaction to the comb was a little much. Sometimes people do inherit a family member's possession that has a name on it. No need for you to throw it out. Being someone who likes her own stuff, I do admit to taping a post it note to my office stapler and other items that like to walk. If I have an expensive hairbrush, you bet I will put my name on it or something to identify it - nice things disappear. Your apartment was minimal. Almost like you don't really live there. If you do plan to find some American and hope to move, you will need to fix it a bit so it will actually sell. The way it is now is a fixer upper, and in a slow real estate market, you won't get much. Put in a sink and make it liveable.

Avery and Ash - you looked good after a long flight, Avery. Ash's prominent eyes are probably due to some medical condition. If not, he can come across as a bit creepy. I did like Avery's relegating him to the spare room for a few days. If she is in to black roses, fine. Otherwise, darkness turning to light is a bit creepy. Blue roses, great. White ones for purity, great too. Listen to your gut, Avery. Ash may not be the helpful relationship coach you think he is.

David and Lana - he's spent $100,000 on her in chat rooms? Seriously? Arranged to meet her three times and they have all fallen through? No raincheck? No her using some of the money she earns to buy a plane ticket to meet him? Maybe the Anya lady is a better match for him. Again, his friends have some common sense.

Darcey and Tom - yep, going to the hotel in your non-fitting bathing suit and stilettos is a good idea. Unless you were waiting for your spa appointment, the pool area was rather noisy than the zen awaiting. You are about a half inch away from a major wardrobe malfunction. Stop the fillers, the enormous lips, the enormous girls. Stacey does like to dig in to you. I didn't see much girl power - just go see Tom and maybe kick him and slap him a bit.

Steph and Erika - booooring. Erika does have nice bright hair. Steph may freak out at Erika's vibrancy and lifestyle. Might be a nice vacation visit with a friend, but not much more.

Loved all of your thoughts here.  Anya is married now though, so David is SOL.  Don't know why Lana can't get a cell phone and they could have a chat.. unless her voice is deeper than James Earl Jones's.  (Most likely.)  My guess is that the website just put up some random girl's pictures and then chats to different men around the world who are willing to shell out big $$$$.  Nice money maker!  Can anyone say "Ashley Madison"?  (Who did that exact same thing!)

And you are spot on about Steph.  Real snoozefest.  Zz.z.z..z..z....

Edited by Kyanight
  • Love 12
On 3/12/2020 at 8:36 PM, Spike said:

If she removed her dentures it would be extra velvety.

A hockey player once told me...less teeth more tongue...now I need to go shower.  Ughhhh

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, shouldbedancing said:

What does David mean he didn't like Anya because she was "too shy"? But she's not too shy to be his friend? Is that code for she wouldn't sleep with him right away? 

All serial killers have a “type”.  Something about Anya didn’t fit his. Even Ted Bundy had women friends. 

Darcys little speech about empowerment was delivered with almost as much emotion as  Scarlett O’Hara vowing never to be hungry again!! Of course, Darcy loses points by waving a cellphone vs Scarlett’s fistful of  radishes. 

Edited by iwasish
  • LOL 9
  • Love 7

I am low key scared of Ash’s eyes. I will bet you all the lolly pops in Big Ed’s luggage that Ash has vials of ex-girlfriends’ blood ala Angelina & Billy Bob in his house. 

The Silva twins’ bewwbs have their own zip code at this point. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 6
14 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

What do these people have against showering upon arrival from a long haul flight?  And why do they want to commence with the jiggy jiggy right away? 

Lisa is utterly unlikeable. Usman can’t even breathe without having ugly, spiteful recriminations hurled at him. He needs to run from this karen as fast as he can. 

Ed needs to talk about his past too. And provide his own STD test results.

All he really needs to know is if she has a criminal record, if the child's father is in its life, etc.  Most of the rest, including number of men in her life, is none of his business unless she chooses to tell him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
18 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

I tend to get to the hotel and clean myself up after a 4 hour flight - wash my face, comb the hair. etc. After an overnight flight, first thing to do is early check in, if possible, and if not, as soon as I can, clean up and maybe have a nap.

• Love 5
36 minutes ago, RealReality said:

If the song is about Lisa, and she is there....they should reshoot the video with Lisa instead of a lovely vibrant beautiful Nigerian woman.

RealReality, are you trying to ruin Usman’s career too?  LOL

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Kiss my mutt said:

It looks like David meets his Natasha next episode if the preview was any indication. There was a scene at an airport and him with a big grin on his face saying “hiii”. I’ll believe it when I see it though. 

Probably some poor woman who just  happens to be wearing a blue dress. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Ed needs to talk about his past too. And provide his own STD test results.

All he really needs to know is if she has a criminal record, if the child's father is in its life, etc.  Most of the rest, including number of men in her life, is none of his business unless she chooses to tell him.

I doubt mama will let him marry Rose, anyway.  Ed needs to tell her that he does NOT want any kids at all... that way Rose can go back online and find a new man in the U.S. who does, lol.   I can't believe these people THINK they have a serious relationship and yet they never discuss anything important beyond "How was your day today?"

Does anyone else think Ed really holds his body strange when he walks?  He acts like he has a full body cast on or something.  Maybe a back brace?  I know he's short and overweight, but it's more than that.  If they ever DO have sex (which I am doubting) that girl will be crunched.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
On 3/13/2020 at 5:31 AM, Zevious Zoquis said:

Yeah, she refuses to take their "relationship" off the pay site!  She's too "nervous" and "shy!" 😂 I really hope it's all true.  That level of pathetic delusion is highly entertaining...

How stupid can one person be?

Do we have it as established fact that Caesar was just an actor?

Lisa treats Usman and his friends as if they were her lackeys. Constantly barking orders. I'll be glad when this relationship blows up.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, renatae said:

Lisa treats Usman and his friends as if they were her lackeys. Constantly barking orders. I'll be glad when this relationship blows up.

It's ironic that Usman's mother is worried that Lisa wants to make Usman her slave.... when in reality, wouldn't he be in many ways?  She dictates where he can live, how he can live, who he can see, who can be in his videos, who he can talk to, what he can eat, how he has to have sex... the list goes on and on.

• Useful 1
  • Love 23