Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E10: A Breaking Point

• Start Topic

45 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Wasn't there an episode where they were in a courtroom for the adoption? Was this a make believe courtroom and judge?

Courts do not allow cameras for reality TV footage.  It was all staged.

• Love 17

Man, does Robyn dislike Meri! She was "keeping sweet" through clenched teeth.

I also have periodic panic attacks and would hate to filmed for all of (okay, a small portion of) America to see. Normal parents would have the difficult conversation behind closed doors and present the results in a calm way to their children. Aurora felt destabilized by the conversation which is obviously a trigger for her. The aren't even trying to not trigger her. It's cruel!

As an aside, she looks and speaks so much like Robyn!

Edited by Soobs
  • Love 13
5 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

It's interesting how they cut to her anxiety attack and didn't show the lead up.  As Aurora started stuttering she accused Dayton of being "high and mighty" - so there was some sort of back and forth going on with her and Dayton immediately before she started twitching.  Then when Robyn goes over to Aurora Dayton says something about Robyn going to her "favorite child".  The whole thing was so abruptly edited we have no clue what ACTUALLY was going on when she started her panic attack.  

Yeah I noticed that too. Apparently Robyn plays favorites. 
Great parenting.

• Love 12

SMH about Robyn’s delusion of “God will provide us with a 6-bedroom rental within 60 days.”  What is she smoking?  God owes the Brown family NOTHING. For once I agree with Kody...it might be smarter to buy if there’s no rentals. At least you could have potential income property later on.

Why is Ariella still sleeping with Kody and Robyn? Isn’t she a little old to be sucking on a pacifier?

And lastly, why are they involving their kids in all their moving drama? Do Sol and Ariella really need to be a part of this discussion? I have no problem with Kody telling the kids, “We have to move.”  I have a big problem with him divulging their difficulty securing housing, their heated arguments, their money worries. I think Aurora is a drama queen, but it’s no wonder she’s having panic attacks all the time.

• Love 16
18 hours ago, Christina said:

This is not directed to anyone and is probably a waste of keystrokes, but I feel the need to point it out because it is one of the things that disgusted me about the Browns so much that it was a major contributing factor in my bailing on the show...

Kody did NOT adopt Robyn's kids. David, their dad, did NOT sign his rights away. The State of Nevada did NOT change the laws to allow the Browns to adopt the kids without going through the legal process that everyone else has to go through, including other step parents adopting children when the biological parent is still alive.

It appears that David signed a Medical Power of Attorney for Kody, which would allow him to sign for medical treatment in case Robyn wasn't around. He may have also signed a Limited Power of Attorney for school purposes. If Robyn were to pass away, David would receive full custody of his kids, because he never lost his rights and continued receiving visitation.

When David and Robyn divorced, she received primary custody and was allowed to move from Wyoming, where they lived as a family, to Northern Utah, where her mother lived. David and Robyn had to meet halfway to pass the kids back and forth for David's visitation. Her divorce degree was released by a tabloid at one point.

When she met Kody and moved to Lehi, she did so without court approval resulting in her still having to take the kids to the same halfway point as before. Then, when they ran away to Nevada, she was ordered to transport the kids entirely. When that was going on, it appears that a new visitation schedule was ordered since they were not as close physically as before, and the child support changed, too. With the show, Robyn's income was so much higher than David's, who worked in HVAC, I think, and his obligation was reduced greatly. It was reported by someone who claimed to be his family member that it was waived by Robyn as part of the agreement to let her move to Las Vegas. Obviously, we have no idea if they were actually related, but that very well could have happened because his obligation was probably small enough to not hurt her to not receive, and moving without court approval could have really hurt her legally.

When they were filming the family discussions and the "Adoption Hearing," Robyn explained to the other adults that her lawyer in Wyoming said he signed the papers but wanted to know when she was bringing the kids to their visit because it was past due. She quickly ended that call and, to my surprise, actually looked sick that he signed; she did not believe he was going to and the kids were upset when they told them. Watching those kids cry thinking that their dad signed them away made me so sick and angry I wanted to slap Robyn and Kody. To me, Robyn then showed that she wasn't happy about it either. The cameras turned off and when it came back, Dayton explained he understood why Kody would need to sign for medical treatment. I think Robyn explained they were only calling it adoption for the cameras.

The entire Kody adopted Robyn's kids storyline came about because they got busted for him divorcing Meri to marry Robyn and it was not being taking well by viewers, so they needed an excuse. Wallah, he needed to adopt the kids and couldn't do it without being married. The adoption storyline failed, too. People were pretty disgusted that they were cutting the dad out of the kids' lives, especially when we saw Dayton and the youngest daughter in tears when they were told. It was just a hateful thing to do.

Robyn's kids still had their dad's last name when some school records were discovered. I don't remember what it was exactly, but I think one or two of them won scholastic awards and there was mention in the school paper or something. Also, Dayton's eye injury was received when he had an ATV accident with his dad. Robyn had a lien put on her house for a medical bill for one of the kids, and that lien also had David's name on it, because he is the father and responsible, too, not Kody. 

The Browns all consider David's kids as Browns and none of the adults treat them differently than they treat the others, but there was no legal adoption, it was just another fake story.

And just to put the cherry on top, David Jessop is related to nearly all of the ‘Sister Wives’ cast! He is not only the first cousin of Christine, but is also related to Meri (via her father’s “other” wives) and the third cousin of Kody, Robyn’s second husband.

• Useful 8
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

Yeah I noticed that too. Apparently Robyn plays favorites. 
Great parenting.

Robyn demanded to be the favorite as a kid, had to be Kody's favorite - is it any surprise that one of her kids would be a favorite? Although I haven't seen enough interaction of Robyn with all of her kids to say for sure that Aurora is the favorite.

• Love 8
21 hours ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

Dad apparently thrives on drama and chaos. And best of all, you’re always tripping o Er a camera crew. And what better thing to tell an anxious child than that her parents have “no control” over this situation. They really did not have to put such a “victim” spin on everything.

I posted last week that Victimhood is their claim to fame and their excuse for all of their bad behavior and stupid decisions.  They are persecuted in Utah, no one understands their "culture," the neighbors stare at them; their landlords are selling so surely it's because they don't want a plyg family in the house, blah blah blah.. It's why Meri has become so adept at feeling victimized by her sister wives, why Kody feels that the Universe has made him move seventy billion times, why Robyn mopes that she gets the other wives' scraps and needs six bedrooms, why Mariah has decided she's going to show everyone that bras are evil. That's how they cope.  They are victims, and they run.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
41 minutes ago, Phoebe70 said:

SMH about Robyn’s delusion of “God will provide us with a 6-bedroom rental within 60 days.”  What is she smoking?  God owes the Brown family NOTHING. 

Yeah . . . if God had a 6-bedroom empty house, pretty sure he'd fill it with abused spouses, children, homeless people, etc.

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, eskimo said:

I've only had time to read two pages so far and won't be able to read the rest for a day or so, but I'm just wondering if anybody else made out what Sol was mouthing to one of his siblings while on Robyn's lap?  It looked to me like 'use your middle finger', or something about a middle finger.  Anybody else catch that?

I noticed Day-Un making the optical salute (push glasses up on one's nose by using one's middle finger.)  I'd be surprised if King Sol knew what that meant, so who knows?

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

But when the divorce actually happened, years ago, didn’t Christine have more dependents? Robyn only had her three (yes?).

Yes, but Christine could already have been getting a nice refund using Head of Household status.  Robyn's three were three ADDITIONAL dependents for Kody who - until then - just had Meri and Mariah (who was almost to an age where he could no longer claim her).

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
29 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I noticed Day-Un making the optical salute (push glasses up on one's nose by using one's middle finger.)  I'd be surprised if King Sol knew what that meant, so who knows?

Optical Salute!  That's a new one on me.  I can think of times this subtle gesture may be used and very few would be the wiser.  Thank You.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

I thought he's a little young to know about that, but then remembered the episode where they were moving Meri out of her first rental (I think), because persecution and everything, and one of the wives flipped off the neighbors (who didn't see it and weren't meant to).  So he might have seen it before and had to be told not to use that finger that way.  Not that it's a big deal, it's just the hypocrisy of it all.  They think their lifestyle is morally superior. 

• Love 5
On 3/9/2020 at 3:53 PM, rayndon said:

I think they need every last cent from the sale of the Vegas homes to be able to build their communal housing.  It makes sense to buy a house now and recoup the payments when they finally sell after renting that home out for years, but they'd be short that money for financing the new build short term.

Rent or Buy?   I really don't care.   What I would like to know is WHERE the money is coming from to do either?  I would be a basket case if I were in their situation, with the likes of Kody in charge.  I doubt that TLC money will be their free pass from bankruptcy

• Love 15

Finally watching tonight.  "Sometimes you have to decide what HEEL you are willing to die on."  OY...I can't with her pronunciations!  Although I love that she is pushing back on Kody's decrees.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, eskimo said:

I've only had time to read two pages so far and won't be able to read the rest for a day or so, but I'm just wondering if anybody else made out what Sol was mouthing to one of his siblings while on Robyn's lap?  It looked to me like 'use your middle finger', or something about a middle finger.  Anybody else catch that?

I saw that on the rewatch tonight. The camera was on Day'un and then moved to King Sol who was mouthing something and pointing at his middle finger. Don't know what it was about, maybe someone can find a clip of it??

• Love 3
5 hours ago, texasbluebonnets said:

SHAME ON ALL OF THE ADULTS who put their kids in such situations for the cameras' sake.  I no longer will watch this show, but finding out through the previous posts really upsets me.  Also having Robyn tell Aurora of her marital problems is simply outrageous.  I hate the Browns, their kids will suffer the most, not the adults.  Did I say hate?  I don't use that word very much in my vocabulary but its the only word that describes my disgust for the adult Browns.  I sincerely hate them

^^^This 1000 likes! ^^^ A pox on the adult Brownies for putting their kids through this on TV for the world to see!!

Edited by Gramto6
typo
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Ohhh! Good catch, I didn't see that part of it. And I won't be watching again to see it!!

• LOL 4
9 hours ago, aimlessbird said:

And then Robyn tried to talk Kody into throwing her yet another wedding celebration.  I am still amazed that Kody said no to that.  But then again he may have had an inkling what the viewers reaction to this divorce was going to be.

Any links to that?

I don't remember a whole lot from that time frame but curious about Kody actually saying no to Robyn!

7 hours ago, Kyanight said:

Robyn demanded to be the favorite as a kid, had to be Kody's favorite - is it any surprise that one of her kids would be a favorite? Although I haven't seen enough interaction of Robyn with all of her kids to say for sure that Aurora is the favorite.

I always figured it was Dayton because we saw so much of him.

I can never remember one of her daughter's names and only know Aurora because she entered the family very "extra" and kept it up.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, KateHearts said:

I posted last week that Victimhood is their claim to fame and their excuse for all of their bad behavior and stupid decisions.  They are persecuted in Utah, no one understands their "culture," the neighbors stare at them; their landlords are selling so surely it's because they don't want a plyg family in the house, blah blah blah.. It's why Meri has become so adept at feeling victimized by her sister wives, why Kody feels that the Universe has made him move seventy billion times, why Robyn mopes that she gets the other wives' scraps and needs six bedrooms, why Mariah has decided she's going to show everyone that bras are evil. That's how they cope.  They are victims, and they run.

I’m so over their victim mentality. It’s Flagstaff, no one cares that this family is plyg—more likely no one wants tv cameras and vehicles all over their neighborhood. And Meri acts like such a victim I feel like she has a confrontation coming at this point. Wanna act like a victim? Fine, let’s go there, Meri. Let’s go there. 

She threatened to go live in Parawan during the house argument—they shoulda taken her up on it. Meri says stuff in passive aggression and should be held accountable instead of coddled. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 13
On 3/9/2020 at 11:29 AM, rayndon said:

And to top it off, Dayton is going to a community college. (There's absolutely nothing wrong with that, many college students start out at one, but I thought the move was so he could go to UA, not a CC that he could have found down the street from their LV home.)  SMH

I've never known any adult, Kody, who is so impractical, unprepared, impulsive, unrealistic, and stubborn as Kody is, plus he has 4 "wives" who follow every hair brained idea he has.  And, we're talking about expensive ideas, and ones that are impacting soooo many children! 

It would be another thing completely, if his decisions were practical or that they didn't involve costing a lot of money - that they don't have, or that they weren't so negatively impacting so many children who already are dealing with skewed childhoods and family dynamics because of their parents' lifestyle choices.

I can't believe Kody has fans who support what he's doing.  Do they really believe he's doing the right things for his family - or for himself.  I know what he thinks he's doing and why, but the practical and healthy and realistic aspects of his choices are blocked by his ego and narcissism.  And yet some still support what he's doing. And, his wives continue to go along.  

Dayton is going to Northern Arizona University.  It is large research university. Definitively  not a community  college. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Desert Rat said:

Dayton is going to Northern Arizona University.  It is large research university. Definitively  not a community  college. 

He was ORIGINALLY going there... but it's been heard that he dropped out and is NOW attending a community college.  That is what people are asking about.

• Love 5
19 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

Help refresh my memory. If I remember correctly, Robin didn’t  want to have a fifth child without being legally married.  I think that is the actual reason for the marriage.  That and the fact that Kody actually loves Robyn.  

It had nothing to do with Robyn’s children needing health insurance(the stated reason)  because Kody never married Christine or Janelle.  Nor is his name  on their children’s’  birth certificates.  If it had been, he’d have been reimbursing Utah for Christine’s public aid benefits. 

I feel like I remember a scene way back before the Meri divorce, where we saw Kody and Robyn in her house and she was complaining about how much work Sister Wife’s Closet is...she was kind of being coy, and began talking in roundabout ways about why she can’t have a baby right now with Kody. That the online business was taking up to much of her time (this was right after Meri told her she was going back to school and can’t help her with it), then she quickly alluded to not having another baby out of wedlock...like she was scared or something. I heard it. But that comment was gone quickly and talked over and never mentioned again. At the time I thought that sneaky bitch was trying to throw Meri under the bus for not helping her—and maybe she was doing that too. But I definitely heard, if not a direct, clear statement about wanting to be legally married before having a baby, an implication of that being part of the deal. I remember thinking that no way would Kody divorce Meri to marry Robyn, I guess she’s really trying to get out of being pregnant again (it’s coming back to me that it was after Sol was born), and low and behold, look what ended up happening. Robyn keeps her machinations well hidden, but sometimes there’s a bread crumb or two laying around. Or should I say ‘cookie’ crumb. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
17 hours ago, laurakaye said:

So when they keep saying that say there's NOTHING to rent in Flagstaff, I think what they mean is - there's nothing to rent that won't make them look better when compared to the other.  I think that those two women circled each other like vultures for months, waiting for one of them to finally break down and choose a rental just so the other one could swoop in and choose something bigger and more expensive.

Abso-freakin-lutly! Those two LIVE for this shit daily!

• Love 11
16 hours ago, aimlessbird said:

And then Robyn tried to talk Kody into throwing her yet another wedding celebration.  I am still amazed that Kody said no to that.  But then again he may have had an inkling what the viewers reaction to this divorce was going to be.

7 hours ago, MrsPatrickBateman said:

Any links to that?

I don't remember a whole lot from that time frame but curious about Kody actually saying no to Robyn!

This is one of the few times that I completely agreed with Kody.  Robyn wanted to make her "legal marriage" moment in the JP's office a special intimate moment that included her, Meri and Robyn's children.  I think Meri might have wanted to then include Mariah as well.  Kody was firmly disagreeing with them because he said that if they had Meri and Mariah there, then you would HAVE to have Christine and Janelle and then all the kids, turning it into another whole wedding and another whole celebration party.  He put his foot down that he and Robyn already had their wedding date and their wedding celebration and that wasn't going to change.  He did not want it to become another anniversary date and party because in his view the spiritual ceremony was what counted.  Robyn wanted to purposely EXclude the other wives and family and Kody knew that wouldn't fly.  ALL the family or NONE of the family.

Kody didn't want anyone to even know that it happened, or what day it happened because he was looking at it as just a switching of legal paperwork.

However...that was all on camera for the show. It's easy to hold those staunch views for the viewing audience. The cameras only showed Kody and Robyn meeting in a parking lot and walking into and then out of a building.  Nothing else. It's my opinion that all of it was filmed outside of the timeline of reality because the divorce/marriage swap/adoption storyline was a last minute addition to the end of Season 8 and then became the entire storyline for Season 9 before the catfish took over from there.

Silly Browns...Vegas made this kind of filming possible.  With lots of sun year round it is easy to film in December and try to pretend it was filmed in May because Vegas doesn't have the weather that Flagstaff has. Although it seems like their filming this season is just inside their houses and on their property, which is why Robyn's rental/house decision is so important.  It MUST allow filming. Period. More than living room size or the number of bedrooms, now that they have been there for a while I'm sure more and more owners are against the filming.  Nothing to do with family structuring/lifestyle/religious beliefs that is now the dead horse they are beating.

• Useful 5
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, Quickbeam said:

Watching now. I loathe reveal parties. Not just for polygamists, everyone. And is it Gabe with the long hair? 

I have one sibling, a brother.  The last male offspring born was one of my sons in 1961, then between my brothers's daughters and my own sons and daughter's children, there were 22 consecutive girls born, until one of my granddaughters broke the pattern and had a son 8 years ago.  We were all pleasantly surprised but there was no hoopla or fanfare, just delight that we had another baby to love.

Yep, that was Gabe with the long hair, hope he's not trying to emulate dear old dad.

Edited by Sandy W
  • Love 7

If I was in my late teens/early 20s, I'd want to date Gabe. To me he is the best looking of the Brown boys, I think its because he has a smiling face and a natural surfer vibe that Kody tries to emulate. He'd fit right in, in Santa Cruz or La Jolla. Both of which have great colleges including UC's.

• Love 10
15 hours ago, kicotan said:

And just to put the cherry on top, David Jessop is related to nearly all of the ‘Sister Wives’ cast! He is not only the first cousin of Christine, but is also related to Meri (via her father’s “other” wives) and the third cousin of Kody, Robyn’s second husband.

This is the first post I've seen on Primetimer that has ALL the reactions.  Lol

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

This show once started out telling the viewers that they live polygamy for their faith.  They used to pray together every night, or so the cameras would make us believe, and they talked about their faith often.  Now, it's all about who can live in the biggest and most expensive house.  How very selfish of all of them.  They never took their children's problems to heart.  One moves, they all move, regardless.  First it was Hunter who didn't want to move to Vegas, and now it's Gabe who didn't want to leave Vegas.  I remember moving once when i was a freshman in high school.  I was devastated for the next 4 years.  I can only imagine what those kids went through every time the adults wanted to play the moving game.  This family is the most sorrowful family on television.  

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, texasbluebonnets said:

This show once started out telling the viewers that they live polygamy for their faith.  They used to pray together every night, or so the cameras would make us believe, and they talked about their faith often.  Now, it's all about who can live in the biggest and most expensive house.  How very selfish of all of them.

They used to dress modestly and that totally changed.  They used to be a family - now they are four separate families living apart that don't even like each other.  I'm not even convinced Kody likes any of his wives ... except for maybe Robyn.  That will fade in time.   Did reality TV "fame" go to their heads, or what?  Why do some of the wives HAVE to have mcmansions?  So many questions... so few answers.

• Love 18
On 3/10/2020 at 11:28 AM, Tabbygirl521 said:

i find this whole “marriage” exasperatingly ridiculous but I don’t think Robyn is a villain or the family mastermind, and I can completely understand why Meri has her walls up after enduring years of this crap. Even though she agrees to polygamy, I think she was way too young and naive and in love with Kody when they married, to have any idea how she’d really feel if he ever chose another wife. She probably also bought into the idea that a good plyg husband took care of all his wives’ various needs. Well, guess what  

I just watched an old episode where they actually discuss their religion (along with denouncing warren Jeffs) and Meri says (paraphrasing) “ I would prefer a monogamous marriage, but because I believe [my faith tells me] that this will bring me closer to God, I’ve  agreed To live a polygamous lifestyle.”

I found that very telling.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
Just now, texasbluebonnets said:

I liked the show called My 5 Wives.  They were more like a real polygamist family should look like.  The Brown's failed miserably, in so many ways.

We just watched the 4-episode series on Netflix called "One Husband, Three Wives."  It was also much more realistic than what the Browns portray to be a polygamist family.  The women admitted that there were sometimes jealousies, that sometimes bringing in a new wife would flare up feelings of insecurity in the others . . . but one husband - in advising his brother who was just joining the polygamous community - said, "You have to love each wife, accept her, acknowledge her, and respect her."  I see Kody falling flat on more than one of these.  

And EVERY episode featured time of family prayer together.  When's the last time we saw the Browns pray?  All they seem to pray for (off-camera) is guidance on whether to buy or rent a 6-bedroom house.

• Love 19
25 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

They used to dress modestly and that totally changed.  They used to be a family - now they are four separate families living apart that don't even like each other.  I'm not even convinced Kody likes any of his wives ... except for maybe Robyn.  That will fade in time.   Did reality TV "fame" go to their heads, or what?  Why do some of the wives HAVE to have mcmansions?  So many questions... so few answers.

10 minutes ago, texasbluebonnets said:

Yes, I believe it did, and greed from the money they made doing the show.

Which brings to mind...

KJV-1 Timothy 6:10: "For the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

Which brings to mind...

KJV-1 Timothy 6:10: "For the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."

That's exactly the verse I was thinking.  Thank you for sharing that, as it describes the Brown family perfectly.  Shame on them for bringing God into their rich homes.

How does living polygamy bring you closer to God?  

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, texasbluebonnets said:

That's exactly the verse I was thinking.  Thank you for sharing that, as it describes the Brown family perfectly.  Shame on them for bringing God into their rich homes.

How does living polygamy bring you closer to God?  

Well. To put it plainly the Angel Moroni appeared to Joseph Smith and said (I'm paraphrasing...) "Dude!  The Christians got it wrong!  I'm here to tell you the RIGHT path to God!"

While to my understanding the King James Bible is part of the Mormon teaching, the Book of Mormon is what holds more credence. If you are raised within the tight bubble of their faith it is all you know.  While the LDS church has tried to cut out the fact that polygamy is front and center of their faith, and without it in the earthly world you can never achieve the highest realm of their afterlife, the fundamental followers hold that one part of the faith as the #1 requirement.

However...since the Browns have left the bubble of their faith, their once closely held beliefs have crumbled and morphed into what we see now.  The Kody Brown church of lust and greed.  An entire family dragged around for years in search of Kody trying to "feel like he belongs".  If after 30 years of marriage(s) and 18 children you don't feel settled and comfortable it is time to plant yourself into that cozy leather armchair, pour yourself a cup of tea and have a good long look deep within yourself.  For there you just might find your answers.

• Useful 1
  • Love 19
7 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

For there you just might find your answers

I think the main reason why they have moved so many times throughout the years is because Kody was trying to find answers, like you said.  Instead of running away, or to a new greener pasture, they all need to go back to their roots as a family, and put faith back into each of their lives.  Thank you for your entire post.  It was right on.

• Love 12
54 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

We just watched the 4-episode series on Netflix called "One Husband, Three Wives."  It was also much more realistic than what the Browns portray to be a polygamist family.  The women admitted that there were sometimes jealousies, that sometimes bringing in a new wife would flare up feelings of insecurity in the others . . . but one husband - in advising his brother who was just joining the polygamous community - said, "You have to love each wife, accept her, acknowledge her, and respect her."  I see Kody falling flat on more than one of these.  

And EVERY episode featured time of family prayer together.  When's the last time we saw the Browns pray?  All they seem to pray for (off-camera) is guidance on whether to buy or rent a 6-bedroom house.

Robyn was spending those prayer times asking to be the favorite, legal wife and to live in a mansion.  Once those prayers were answered, no further sessions were needed.  😒

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
On 3/10/2020 at 1:00 PM, mythoughtis said:

Help refresh my memory. If I remember correctly, Robin didn’t  want to have a fifth child without being legally married.

I don't remember that, but if she said that, it's ridiculous.  Who is she to demand something like that especially being number 4 wife?  What does that mean for Janelle and Christine who had 6 children each without the benefit of a legal marriage.  Just my opinion but if that was the reason for the divorce and marriage to Robyn I think Janelle and Christine would have had a fit and pushed back, especially Christine who couldn't stand Robyn from the get go.  I remember Janelle saying she didn't know how she felt about the divorce and marriage to Robyn that it could change the whole dynamic of the family.  

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

They had a huddle prayer in either this episode or the one before it.

They also claimed a few episodes ago that they all independently stopped what they are doing at 9 AM each day and send forth prayers.  The topic of prayer in that episode was for the LV houses all to be sold.

Since it's been revealed that Robyn lies abed until noon each day, I guess she prays from a prone position. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

When's the last time we saw the Browns pray?  

As far as I can remember the last time was right before they left Lehi.  I never saw them pray the entire time they were in Vegas, and especially not since they moved to Flagstaff.  Their faith is not important to them anymore, especially since Kody and Robyn want a mongomes relationship, their lifestyle has nothing to do with their faith they left behind the minute they signed TLC's paperwork

• Love 6

I am at my "breaking point" with this show.  It's time for me to turn the channel.  TLC I loved you once, but you've done me wrong more than once with your shit shows.  There are so many other people out there living healthy productive lives that could be so much more entertaining than the shows you've produced thus far.  Goodbye TLC, you've lost a loyal fan.

Edited by texasbluebonnets
  • Love 2

but one husband - in advising his brother who was just joining the polygamous community - said, "You have to love each wife, accept her, acknowledge her, and respect her."  I see Kody falling flat on more than one of these.  

Kody loves Kody, all the time. And anyone who doesn't want to support Kody's bullshit dreams is on the shit list. Notice how Kody threw Christine under the bus with Aurora by saying that the Christine is the reason they can't all live in one house. Some people might even call that parental alienation. 

Even in his problems with Meri, Kody isn't handling it like an adult. An adult would end the obviously toxic relationship, not let it continue to fester and make everyone else miserable. Kody is a spoiled 5 year old.

• Love 23