Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E11: Tommy's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Drat, I thought I could chat tonight, but I just got in from dinner with some out-of-towners.  My eating habit was pork loin, wild rice, apricots, French beans, roll with butter, and a petit four.

I guess I can watch tomorrow.  Just scanned a few posts so I am guessing he got the sleeve.

Hope this is better than the last ones have seen. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, fonfereksglen said:

Northern TP and other paper products have been produced at the same Mill in Green Bay since 1901.

And just to the sw, is Kimberly, the original home of Kimberly Clark products.  There are still a zillion paper mills in WI.

More importantly, where are pizza boxes made?  

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Clearly Tommy doesn't know how many people on TV use intimacy as a euphemism for sex. Um, mom . . . .

Clearly I missed something and I think I'm okay with that.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, ams1001 said:

My coworker was telling me her daughter's college is closing for a bit so her daughter sees it as an opportunity to travel...

Yup, my nephew is at Fordham - they've closed.  Despite all that's going on he's taking a cruise through the Panama Canal that he's planned for over a year.

Go figure......young and foolish!

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

Yeah ... same old, same old: "Scared-right-now/nervous/eating feelings/forbidden pizza/Lola magic." Meh. This show is so predictable. 

Still waiting for the karaoke closing scene.

Karaoke will be like a walk in the park.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, String Theory said:

Yup, my nephew is at Fordham - they've closed.  Despite all that's going on he's taking a cruise through the Panama Canal that he's planned for over a year.

Go figure......young and foolish!

Well, flights are cheap now.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Concerned said:

I’m getting another California travel ad, this time for San Diego. No thanks. I would rather crap my pants at home.

I am moving close to San Diego but not until October so no worries.

56 minutes ago, Dianaofthehunt said:

So that was ravioli he was eating out of a can?
I've done the same. Hell, I've done worse. I've eaten the entire contents of a can of apple pie filling in one sitting.
But...it was "no sugar added," though!

ego te absolvo a peccatis tuis  🙂

Why does it seem okay to eat "dessert" from a can but not an entrée?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
Just now, mmecorday said:

I'm thinking that if worse comes to worse with the TP situation, we can buy a pack of those really cheap wash cloths at the Dollar Tree and use them as toilet paper.

Just step into the shower. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Drat, I thought I could chat tonight, but I just got in from dinner with some out-of-towners.  My eating habit was pork loin, wild rice, apricots, French beans, roll with butter, and a petit four.

I guess I can watch tomorrow.  Just scanned a few posts so I am guessing he got the sleeve.

Hope this is better than the last ones have seen. 

Somewhat, I have hope for him.....think he needs to lose the girlfriend.  Trying not to fat shame, but am afraid that her dismay earlier in the episode for him eating forbidden pizza was just for the camera. 

I think she's picked up most of the weight he's lost unfortunately....or maybe she's pregnant.  Ewww!

• Love 4

I will never get on a cruise ship again in my life.  We’re also rethinking a trip home we booked back in January - just got sent an article saying travel to Europe may possibly be restricted and/or trigger quarantine on returning.  Yeah, the family might have to do without seeing us this year.

1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

I'm thinking that if worse comes to worse with the TP situation, we can buy a pack of those really cheap wash cloths at the Dollar Tree and use them as toilet paper.

Apparently an Australian newspaper printed eight blank pages to provide another option!

Edited by ThereButFor
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3

The problem with travelling now is not so much the danger of falling ill as it is the risk of not being able to come back.

TOmmy did well!  I guess talking helped!  

I like this guy, he is nice and polite, and he is trying.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Concerned said:

I’m getting another California travel ad, this time for San Diego. No thanks. I would rather crap my pants at home.

Replacements. com is trying to sell me more sterling.  

I guess this was a boring epi as the chat has turned to toilet paper. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, Hellga said:

That's what I was thinking, he got stuck in the age when he was abused...  very sad.

I am more bummed about Beiler's.   Their Old Fashioned donuts are the best!  Whenever I am in Philly, I make sure I get me one or two.  Even if it means I have to actually *run* in the 90-degree heat while wearing proper business attire! 

The opened one in my town. They’re...not my favorite 🤭

2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

The leaves are going to be coming out soon. They were the original tp. heh

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I want this to end with Karaoke with him singing Lola.

Your optimism is endless! TLC would NEVER pay for the rights to air that song -- they won't even pony up $3 to show the Chef Boyardee cans!

2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

That would be the green thing to do. Reuse! Recycle!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

I will never get on a cruise ship again in my life.  We’re also rethinking a trip home we booked back in January - just got sent an article saying travel to Europe may possibly be restricted and/or trigger quarantine on returning.  Yeah, the family might have to do without seeing us this year.

Apparently an Australian newspaper printed eight blank pages to provide another option!

Tom Hanks and his wife Rita have Coronavirus in Australia.

Just now, String Theory said:

Amanda's read the booklet three times?  There's a big difference between reading and doing.

Surprised Dr. Now didn't give him the smack down for not losing more weight.

But she highlighted in it. That's gotta be like, what, 3 calories she burned? Wow!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, String Theory said:

Somewhat, I have hope for him.....think he needs to lose the girlfriend.  Trying not to fat shame, but am afraid that her dismay earlier in the episode for him eating forbidden pizza was just for the camera. 

I think she's picked up most of the weight he's lost unfortunately....or maybe she's pregnant.  Ewww!

These two do NOT need to breed.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

I will never get on a cruise ship again in my life.

I don't know how anyone got on a cruise ship after the poop cruise debacle from several years ago!

Oh, look. The karaoke scene that was telegraphed in the first 10 minutes of the show. How surprising!

Just now, Callaphera said:

That is a rockin' karaoke bar. 

Complete with SILENT karaoke.