Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E02: Great Expectations

• Start Topic

On 2/26/2020 at 8:32 AM, mamadrama said:

Darcy trying to drink through the straw=entertainment for me

This.  Her top lip is now a top shelf.   No longer useful for drinking with a straw but she could probably line up a row of shots on it.  Fascinating yet freakish.  

• LOL 17
  • Love 4
On 2/27/2020 at 9:40 AM, Cementhead said:

These are actually better representations of what I saw of them on the actual show.  These still shots are much more flattering! 

I think Stacey (and Darcy) gained a bunch of weight, and the filming date snuck up on her. In her desperation, Stacey attempted face contouring to look slimmer...without a mirror. 

Edited by 7isBlue
  • Useful 7
  • LOL 5
  • Love 9
On 2/26/2020 at 10:03 AM, mamadrama said:

What, Darcy giving up a day that literally celebrates her entrance into the world? 

Just a couple of years ago she was celebrating her birthday on a boat ride around Manhattan with Jesse and her daughters (I call them Absinthe and Absolut) 

• LOL 14
On 2/26/2020 at 10:19 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Well, when one claims to live in London, one would think they are familiar with the airports...this scammer lives somewhere else.

When Yolanda questions why he's saying she should fly into London while he lives in Manchester, his garbled response is something like, "Okay, fly into Manchester" like it's nothing

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 5
  • Love 10
On 2/26/2020 at 3:12 PM, libgirl2 said:

I’ll have to look for a picture.

How’s this one? Stacey looks horrible. That diamond couldn’t possibly be real, could it? 

E0D1A1AD-3D57-4453-A9D5-AD76609AF50D.jpeg

“It’s okay...it’s  just a birthday...” what is she, six years old? 

37F8A21E-2B15-4597-8D10-729081D3AE4A.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
On 2/26/2020 at 4:27 PM, Christina said:

On the first episode, everyone was rightfully outraged at Rose's son calling Ed "daddy." On this episode, he told his coworker that he had been sending her gifts for three months, but I'm not sure if he was saying it was three months ago that he met her or just started sending gifts.

This scene was just repeated on Pillow Talk and he said he met Rose three months ago, and after corresponding for a month, he started sending her gifts, spending $ 5,000 so far. 

edited to add: and she claims she hasn't received any of them yet! I sure hope those 1000 thread count sheets get there before My Little Pony does! 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 9
  • Love 7
35 minutes ago, magemaud said:

When Yolanda questions why he's saying she should fly into London while he lives in Manchester, his garbled response is something like, "Okay, fly into Manchester" like it's nothing

It would be reasonable to fly into Manchester if you were going to somewhere like Shropshire, the west coast...even Birmingham. Heathrow and Gatwick aren't always the cheapest for me. Sometimes Manchester actually IS cheaper. But, then, I lived in Wales and my husband's home was in Telford. It would make no sense to fly into Manchester if your ultimate destination was London, unless you just have a hankering to see the countryside and take the long way. By the time you bought the train ticket whatever savings you got by flying into MAN would be gone. 

He either doesn't live in London or he does but has no intentions of meeting her so it doesn't matter to him where she flies into.

• Love 17
15 hours ago, 7isBlue said:

I think Stacey (and Darcy) gained a bunch of weight, and the filming date snuck up on her. In her desperation, Stacey attempted face contouring to look slimmer...without a mirror. 

Without a mirror, without lighting, without anything smaller than a paintbrush, without sobriety...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3

Man I feel bad for Darcy. She seems like a nice person but is just so emotionally damaged. Look what they have done to themselves! In the first season Darcy was on when she was with her kids and dressed down she looked pretty good. I  am all for fighting aging, I do many things myself (including Botox) but the lips on Darcy and Stacey are way out of control. It is interesting to me that both twins do these things so what is it a competition?

So while I like Darcy and feel bad for her, the curly haired controlling women who keeps talking about “girls” talking to her man deserves what she gets. She is just so annoying and obnoxious. 

• Love 24
23 minutes ago, fountain said:

Man I feel bad for Darcy. She seems like a nice person but is just so emotionally damaged. Look what they have done to themselves! In the first season Darcy was on when she was with her kids and dressed down she looked pretty good. I  am all for fighting aging, I do many things myself (including Botox) but the lips on Darcy and Stacey are way out of control. It is interesting to me that both twins do these things so what is it a competition?

So while I like Darcy and feel bad for her, the curly haired controlling women who keeps talking about “girls” talking to her man deserves what she gets. She is just so annoying and obnoxious. 

I just don’t get trying to be a sexpot mid-40s.  Didn’t Prince say act your age not your shoe size?  Even Paris Hilton is trying to reinvent herself with a cooking show lol.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, fountain said:

I agree.  I mean, Jennifer Aniston is her age and obvs has the best work but she isn't overdone.  Those lips, my lort.  Smh.

That said, I hope Darcy appears tonight!

• Love 4
(edited)
On 2/29/2020 at 11:49 AM, Kareem said:

Rosina Ruby Lips looking scary above.

Both she and Stacey hardly have any space between their top lip and the bottom of their nose (philtrum) 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, blubld43 said:

I agree.  I mean, Jennifer Aniston is her age and obvs has the best work but she isn't overdone.  Those lips, my lort.  Smh.

That said, I hope Darcy appears tonight!

The first hour is available on demand and she does.

• Love 2
On 2/28/2020 at 11:42 PM, magemaud said:

This scene was just repeated on Pillow Talk and he said he met Rose three months ago, and after corresponding for a month, he started sending her gifts, spending $ 5,000 so far. 

edited to add: and she claims she hasn't received any of them yet! I sure hope those 1000 thread count sheets get there before My Little Pony does! 

There is a very large Filipino community in San Diego. There are lots of cargo services where you can load up a balikbayan box with all kinds of goods and send out to be delivered--usually arrives in 4-6 weeks. It can weigh up to 100 lbs and it'll cost you about 75 bucks. The cargo service will even pick it up at your house. We used to send a few every Christmas. I'm really surprised Ed doesn't know about this. Going to UPS and spending more on shipping than goods and not even knowing if the stuff got there made me crazy.

• Useful 10
  • Love 9
(edited)
On 2/28/2020 at 10:20 PM, 7isBlue said:

Those twins are a mess. Over bleached hair, over made up, and over eager.  Also they believe whatever some foreigner tells them.

On 2/29/2020 at 1:22 AM, magemaud said:

How’s this one? Stacey looks horrible. That diamond couldn’t possibly be real, could it? 

ewwww  I'm getting ready to eat my dinner.

Edited by antfitz
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 2/29/2020 at 8:00 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

It won't matter which airport she fly's in to, he won't be there.  Also, I do not believe for one minute she has not sent money to him.

Yes, yes, and yes.

1 hour ago, GladysCravits said:

What is wrong with Lisa     She is so disgusting.  How could she possibly fool herself into thinking he’s  is in love with her.    Even funnier are her demands that he look at and be with only her.   Does she really think this is happening or will ever happen.  She’s an old, unattractive woman that no younger  guy will ever find desirable.  Her ‘secret’ that she’s going to use to keep him, surely must be a joke.  She seems really really delusional.  

I agree.  There must be at least one couple somewhere that are both attractive. Some of these people look so bad that I cannot believe that the other person isn't in it for the green card. It's good old Muhammad and Danielle all over again. I don't feel sorry for these women because they are delusional. And you know every one of them sends $$$, EVERY ONE!

Edited by antfitz
  • Love 12
On 2/29/2020 at 2:22 AM, magemaud said:

• Love 1
On 2/24/2020 at 11:21 PM, Leilani said:

All that botox and surgery and they can't spend a few bucks on hair conditoner.

SojaBoy's song is growing on me.

No Neck and his asssitant seem like actors to me regurgitating the same old 90 Day lines.

I don't like the dollar store version of Angela and Michael.

z7hoyq4ndti41.jpg

How expensive is mayonnaise anyway?

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I'm glad The Walking Dead has started up again on Sunday nights...nothing there that looks as scary as Darcy and Stacy

There's nothing as gross on that show as Lisa tonguing MC Scammer.

• LOL 12
  • Love 5

I hope Ed is in an AirBnB because when his driver was pulling away Sharp didn’t bother scrambling to he name of the apartment complex across the street.  

• Love 2
On 2/28/2020 at 8:09 AM, Spike said:

With a series of bad haircuts.

Very few guys can pull off the “Caesar” style like George Clooney did.  It veers to serial killer territory on most men.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

Very few guys can pull off the “Caesar” style like George Clooney did.  It veers to serial killer territory on most men.

Didn’t he have Moe Howard bangs at one time as well?

• LOL 4

So, what happened this week?

Big Ed and Rose Marie - asking for money so soon? Another red flag has just gone up. Sister or not sister, it is way too soon to ask to send some money. That is going to be a regular thing, so put an end to it now or come up with some agreeable monthly stipend. Hope the 'gifts' have arrived so Rose can keep what she wants and sell the rest.

Nothing wrong with wanting someone special in your life but a young girl who probably can't relate to you or talk to you? A trophy wife? A new servant for you? It is all shades of creepy. People are warning you but it is your decision to make and consequence to face.

Darcey and Tom and Stacey - we have no idea what the 'relationship' currently is - is it over? Is Tom stringing Darcey along knowing full well the stupid key won't work anywhere? Is Tom just looking for a lucrative side hustle? To get some giggles from Darcey? Darcey and Stacey, why do you choose to mutilate yourselves? The big lips, chest, extensions, etc.? You were beautiful as you originally are. You are not Barbie Girls - Plastic Girls, maybe.

Ash and Avery - Avery, your parents are the voice of reason. Work on your own life. Maybe Ash is paying for some of your trip, and that is how it should be. He comes with a lot of red flags and two weeks in Australia with him is not enough to see the real him.  He can, and will be, on his best behavior. Unless he wants to get rid of you and then you will see the real him.

Geoffrey and Varya - well, Varya, as you know, domestic violence in Russia doesn't get taken seriously as much as it does in the US. You have access to a search engine - use it to look up the new soulmate. Your friends love you and have very serious concerns. Geoffrey, you do have to own up to your stuff and your criminal record. She will find out. You don't want to end up on a Dateline NBC episode.

Lisa and Usman - the little old lady from York goes to Nigeria.  There are many women over the age of 40 who look fabulous. Nice hair, good grooming, clothing, etc. Lisa needs a few pointers on bringing herself up to snuff and be a bit more glamorous and a little less People of Walmart (not dissing the store). Easy superficial stuff like some good skincare, a flattering hairstyle, a bra, lessons in manners and being a 'lady' and not a do it like a dude lady. She attracts a specific type of man and not someone in the entertainment business, unless love is really blind. She will have issues with his management and record company if she is this insecure and controlling. Usman wants her for something. Maybe she really is a diamond but we are not seeing that. We see a crude, rude, self-absorbed woman. Not hugely likeable. Her friends are reasonable and are genuinely looking out for someone who is basically naïve and has not travelled. She may be in for a world of danger and hurt. She is in a foreign country, has little worldliness about her and has hitched her wagon to a somewhat tarnished star.

Yolanda and Williams - uh, the dude does not sound British. More African, perhaps Nigerian. Doesn't know London airports? Heathrow and Gatwick are regularly in the news. Heathrow is perhaps the world's busiest airport. All her kids think she is being catfished and the catfish himself is even offering the worm on the hook by not knowing an airport name. Manchester isn't an hour from London. Choose which airport you want her to fly to and probably not show up. Yolanda, make sure you have your own hotel room, and meet Williams in a public place, and be prepared to just have a nice holiday in England.

• Love 11
On 2/27/2020 at 12:40 PM, Cementhead said:

Did Ed say this?  Good gravy, I missed that nugget.  No words.  Also, Rosemarie literally looks like a child.  The show tells me she is 23 years old which I found surprising because her photos looked like those of a 14 year old.  And so I have not very good thoughts about Ed. 

These are actually better representations of what I saw of them on the actual show.  These still shots are much more flattering! 

Just when I think the Medusa sisters have  embarrassed themselves enough for a hundred lifetimes, they come back for more. In bridal gowns!!! They never disappoint. Just how much longer do we have to endure the rehashed montage of Darcy & Jesse?  Not enough embarrassing footage of Darcy & Tom yet? Trot her past a jewelry store window.  . 

• LOL 7
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, nytonc said:

Just when I think the Medusa sisters have  embarrassed themselves enough for a hundred lifetimes, they come back for more. In bridal gowns!!! They never disappoint. Just how much longer do we have to endure the rehashed montage of Darcy & Jesse?  Not enough embarrassing footage of Darcy & Tom yet? Trot her past a jewelry store window.  . 

Sharp is going to keep showing Jesse clips to remind us how different her face was then.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, nutella fitzgerald said:

What was Baby Girl Lisa’s issue with the music video? At first I thought it was some Angelaesque wailing about a woman being on the premises of Usman’s work...but then, when she suggested that she play a “shadow or ghost” role, it seemed like she was more offended by the fact that she, specifically, wasn’t in the video? Lisa, you had your time to be in music videos, and that time was not in this century!

And that a non-white woman was playing “Lisa.”

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8
(edited)
42 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I am almost 50 years old and it is a process to make myself look presentable to the world. Moisturizer, primer, foundation, powder, highlighter. Lisa put on frosted eye shadow with a Q-Tip and thought she was finished with her makeup routine. Girl, go back in that bathroom and put on your face! And update your do. The Ramen Noodle hairstyle is doing nothing for you.

Mine is moisturizer, eye serum, primer (if necessary - i.e. Dior Dreamskin), foundation, concealer if necessary, eyeshadow (using a brush and not a Q tip and using more than one shade), blush, mascara, powder, highlighter, bronzer (if I wish and skip the highlighter), lipstick. I do use Q tips for removing any eyeshadow fallout, or mascara that ran.

If Lisa's hair is naturally curly, there are products that will make it look better and not frizzy. She can also use a flatiron. If the curls are chemical-based, stop the bad perms.

Edited by Frozendiva
  • Love 5
(edited)

Ed...we want you to get nipped, too.

The world doesn’t need a micro mini ed.

My garbage can full of a week’s trash is better organized than Ed’s packing of his suitcases...big bag of dum drums, condoms, wine, coffee, lacy teddies for pervert Ed to drool over Rose wearing while Prince plays nearby...

Why would Ed think he could stay in the back of the store in Rose’s and Prince’s room and the sister in the next room?

Ed needs to stay in a luxury hotel with air conditioning, 1000thread count sheets, a shower and plenty of clean towels....he is a fragile flower....or he will be like a snake shedding skin....not a pretty sight....

Lisa pursed lips is her tell...she is upset, unhappy, being contradicted....her lips get into a tight smirk and double chin gets accentuated when she tucks her chin down and inward

Yahoo boys...Usman and Williams

Yolanda is stupid, gullible and refuses to see the giant red flags waving, flapping and blowing in her face.

Avery is overly defensive because even she knows that she is being manipulated by Ash.

Darcey’s tits are super saggy this season....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 15

When Yolanda was perusing round trip flights between Vegas and London, I noticed $1652. If that is for one person, I could see why “Williams” wanted her to send him the money to buy a ticket. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Lisa is utterly repulsive. As others have said on the previous episode, she’s even worse than Angela and that’s really saying something. Angela’s awful but at least she’s boisterous and she seems like someone whose company I might enjoy totally wasted. Lisa on the other hand seems completely joyless and bitter and someone who always asks to speak to the manager. Her friends all look like hobgoblins. 

Man, how does Yolanda get through life being that naive and clueless? She’s a mother to SIX. Six!!! Can she not google the name of the Manchester airport herself? We were graced with more of Williams’ “English accent. I can tell Yolanda has never left the US. “I’m hoping this was all a misunderstanding” is the tagline for every sucker who’s every been scammed. 

Varya seems like a woman with goals. She’s lucky to have found Geoffrey cuz I think I’d date him without green card needs. And just think, Rose has to have sex with Ed to have a better life. Varya won the green card scam lottery with Geoffrey. 

Ash uses many words to basically say nothing. I imagine he does that in his relationship coaching sessions too  

• Love 12
2 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Ok, so I turn 40 in 2 days and I look damn good. I don't look like a teenager anymore, thank God, but my body still looks good, I don't have any lines/wrinkles/sagging skin/sun spots. Nothing needs to be nipped or tucked. My skin is smooth and my ass and boobs still rest where they're meant to. (I can't lie about this, lots of you know me off the site.) So let's be clear here about Darcy and Baby Girl Lisa... they don't look good for ANY age. It's not about there being women who "still look good after 40." In the scheme of things, 40 is YOUNG. Women don't just start losing their looks at 40. In fact, there are lots of people who don't even start growing into their attractiveness until then. This whole idea of youth representing beauty is bullshit. No Angela, Darcy, Lisa, Laura...being middle-aged is the LEAST of their problems. It's the overblown lips, stringy hair, sun damaged skin, ill fitting clothes, and fillers that's making them inspiration for next year's Halloween costume.

Yep. I’m 65 and I look way younger too! No fillers, no plastic surgery ... good genes, good skincare, good haircuts and color! (The body, though ... well ... I’m not fat, but I could be more fit, and big boobs don’t age well. Hey, Tania ... a good bra!)

• Love 11
(edited)

The Silva Twins are approaching Lion Lady and What Happened To Baby Jane levels.  And who puts that much effort into their appearance but end up with ratted hair that hasn't seen conditioner in months?

trout-pouts-image-1-291047223.jpg

Edited by Leilani
  • Love 3