Type keyword(s) to search

Geoffrey and Varya: Russian Roulette

• Start Topic

24 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

He said he had seizures.  Per your second question:  Good question!!

Remember when Cuba used to send its criminals to us?  We should send Geoffrey to Cuba!

• Love 4
(edited)

This man and his past is beyond creepy and scary. I can’t even bring myself to watch his segments, not even for the noble purpose of snark. “Close your eyes and think of England!” I tried to tell myself. Didn’t work.

Edited by Mrs. Landingham
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

I know there are ways to contact TLC to complain about this. I believe there is an e-mail address.

I couldn't shake the bad vibes from this guy from the beginning. Something just seemed off.

One major red flag: We have no idea how many kids he has. Starcasm alleges that he has at least one kid from all four of his marriages and a few kids with other women who he never married.  That's at least 6 kids right there. He and his wife Brittany had 2 kids including his son who died.

In some of the pictures he resembles a younger JB Duggar. 

Run Varya Run!

Edited by Temperance
  • Love 3

The slime just oozes from him and people continue to fall all over themselves in the comments. I saw that he addressed the petition to have him removed so I went to find it, and now I feel dirty.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Christina said:

The slime just oozes from him and people continue to fall all over themselves in the comments. I saw that he addressed the petition to have him removed so I went to find it, and now I feel dirty.

I truly believe that the best predictor of the future is the past. 

• Love 12
9 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

I truly believe that the best predictor of the future is the past. 

Inspirational bullshit from a woman beating rapist (allegedly  but accused by multiple women)......hard pass. This guy makes me sick, give me the Darcey's of the world any day.

• Love 22
(edited)
5 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:
5 hours ago, magemaud said:

The picture of him straddling the water in the pipe looks like he's taking a piss. 

It looks like the promo pic of a bad Hallmark film featuring a stalker

Absolutely! I saw another picture of him that I can no longer find. He's shirtless, in the mountains, flexing his muscles, with a full beard and longer hair. He looks like an insane caveman.  

Found it! (Third and fourth pictures) 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 1
4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Absolutely! I saw another picture of him that I can no longer find. He's shirtless, in the mountains, flexing his muscles, with a full beard and longer hair. He looks like an insane caveman.  

He has a butter face, which is why he plays up the physique.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I can believe Sharpe/TLC would cast this psycho. They’ve overlook acts of domestic violence many times before. It’s sickening. Someone mentioned upthread that he wasn’t convicted on any of the DV arrests. I don’t know if that’s true or not. If it is true, it’s most likely because the women were too afraid to cooperate. Not because they were dropped because he wasn’t guilty. Psychos like this creep make a lot of threats and the women usually know these guys are more than capable of carrying out the threats. Unfortunately a Restraining Order does little to stop a piece of shit like this. 

• Love 8

For Geoffrey and Varya: Russian Roulette, click the pink heart.

For Geoffrey and Varya: What's the Attraction? Beats Me., click the yellow lightbulb.

For Geoffrey and Varya: The Eyes Are a Window to the Rap Sheet, click the orange smiley face.

For Geoffrey and Varya: You In Danger, Girl!, click the green surprised face.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 13

Geoffrey is sooooooo mad that Varya did not want to immediately rock his world!

He is such a tool....and Varya seems to have done extensive internet research on him.....he does NOT like that at all......controlling freak that he is!

• Love 3
21 hours ago, TMI said:

Geoffrey is sooooooo mad that Varya did not want to immediately rock his world!

He is such a tool....and Varya seems to have done extensive internet research on him.....he does NOT like that at all......controlling freak that he is!

Having been a battered wife, I can tell you 100% he will do it again. And being denied sex, as you might expect, is a real trigger for these sociopaths.

I guarantee you be thinks he can talk over it all.  What a pos, how dare TLC put this man on television?!?

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 16
On 3/9/2020 at 8:44 AM, OnceSane said:

For Geoffrey and Varya: Russian Roulette, click the pink heart.

For Geoffrey and Varya: What's the Attraction? Beats Me., click the yellow lightbulb.

For Geoffrey and Varya: The Eyes Are a Window to the Rap Sheet, click the orange smiley face.

For Geoffrey and Varya: You In Danger, Girl!, click the green surprised face.

There is always From Russia, with no Love

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, QueBueno said:

I will say he seems to be the most literate person ever to appear on 90DF.  His perfect grammar and complex sentences might make him even more unsettling.

He must have some charm to be able to put so many people at ease immediately. His speech makes him come across as intelligent, helping disarm people, and he doesn't look atrocious. Several people have said positive things about him before making their way to this forum to read about his past behavior. 

This show still has huge ratings, so not pulling him didn't hurt them at all. 

• Useful 1
On 3/9/2020 at 8:42 PM, AZChristian said:

Talk about typecasting.  This is a list from IMDB of the TV shows this guy has acted in.  He's even played Dennis Rader (the BTK Killer)!

I must have seen him on Homicide Detective, although he didn’t look familiar.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Christina said:

He must have some charm to be able to put so many people at ease immediately. His speech makes him come across as intelligent, helping disarm people, and he doesn't look atrocious. Several people have said positive things about him before making their way to this forum to read about his past behavior. 

I think we have a combination of people who don't know the behind-the-scenes stuff, don't care about it, or that, despite the outrage, tuning in out of curiosity to see if he shows any "signs" of being crazy. 

• Love 1
On 3/11/2020 at 10:08 AM, Christina said:

Reading this, I couldn't help thinking of Ted Bundy!

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
On 3/11/2020 at 10:08 AM, Christina said:

This is a textbook description of a man who batters.  Often intelligent, they are adept at putting others at ease.....at first.  They can absolutely turn on the charm. And they will never, ever change, they don't see any need to do so.

• Love 6
On 3/8/2020 at 11:57 AM, magemaud said:

Found it! (Third and fourth pictures) 

He has very large breasts which he accented with tatoos.  Why?

• LOL 4
3 hours ago, Sthrngypsy said:

What on earth?  How did he get custody of those kids with all those charges?

Maybe the moms are bigger messes.  He may pick drug addicts or the mentally ill as easier to manipulate.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

So much annoyance with this man.  "Hey!  Come to Tennessee!!  You will love it!"  Cue to later that day, after seeing her apartment and she admits she is getting ready to move, presumably to the United States: "Whoa Nelly!!  You are assuming A LOT there, Missy!!"

Men who pose shirtless in IG are such turnoffs it is hard to measure my contempt.

1 hour ago, Spike said:

Maybe the moms are bigger messes.  He may pick drug addicts or the mentally ill as easier to manipulate.

Yep - he probably picks women who are submissive or yearn for any male attention and then whammy!  You get abused by Geoffry!

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

I find it interesting these two are not featured on Pillow Talk at all...

I find it appropriate, given what has come out about him since the show.  It may have been too late to remove him from all regular 90-Day shows, but it was easy to film more reaction shots of the Pillow Talkers to take up any time that would have been wasted on David.

There should just be one of those black cards at the beginning of the next episode:  Due to pending or past legal issues, we are no longer featuring the David/Varya story on 90-Day Fiance.

• Love 12

I often wonder how much information and what information people in other countries have, if she were to go online in Russia and look up Geoffrey would information about him even come up?

• Useful 2
1 hour ago, Gobi said:

I don’t think Geoffrey and Varya will ever see eye to eye.

I think I agree from what we've been shown so far, she really should pick her battles too, the comb incident was really ridiculous.  They just do not seem comfortable with each other at all.

On 3/10/2020 at 4:21 PM, blubld43 said:

Having been a battered wife, I can tell you 100% he will do it again. And being denied sex, as you might expect, is a real trigger for these sociopaths.

I guarantee you be thinks he can talk over it all.  What a pos, how dare TLC put this man on television?!?

I'm so sorry for your experience.  It really fucking sucks that they would allow him in this show....even if he hasn't been convicted.  

Kacey Anthony was acquitted, but that doesn't mean she didn't do it and it doesn't mean I want to see her on TV.  

49 minutes ago, endure said:

I often wonder how much information and what information people in other countries have, if she were to go online in Russia and look up Geoffrey would information about him even come up?

I don't think very much.  I remember that Rebecca had to have her friend do an international background search on zied so it seems like there wouldn't be much in depth information available and it would probably be tough to access US databases that would allow her to find out about his filings. 

• Love 5
On 3/10/2020 at 7:21 PM, blubld43 said:

I am so sorry you went through that, I hope you are well. Geoffrey needs to get off my TV and I am angry at TOC for condoning his shit. He has multiple accusers, clearly there is a pattern. If Varya thinks it won't happen to her she is sadly mistaken. 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 6
On 3/5/2020 at 11:46 AM, BallisticNikki said:

And who liked her canary yellow, double-breasted pantsuit?

In the midst of all the creepy POS discussion, I didn't want this to get lost.  Varya looked fabulous in that outfit!  Not everyone can rock canary yellow.

• Love 9
39 minutes ago, cynicat said:

In the midst of all the creepy POS discussion, I didn't want this to get lost.  Varya looked fabulous in that outfit!  Not everyone can rock canary yellow.

I agree, I actually loved it, and bright colors are all over the spring runways.  

7 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I am so sorry you went through that, I hope you are well. Geoffrey needs to get off my TV and I am angry at TOC for condoning his shit. He has multiple accusers, clearly there is a pattern. If Varya thinks it won't happen to her she is sadly mistaken. 

Thank you, I am lucky to be alive and well, and long away from the man.  And not in prison for killing him, finally, as too many battered wives are.

You are 100% correct, she would be beaten, eventually.  My ex did it to all three of his wives.  Nobody in his family speaks to him; I am welcomed by my former in laws and stepsons.  Karma did indeed catch up, I'm happy to say.

• Love 10
On 3/17/2020 at 3:39 AM, cynicat said:

Actually NObody can rock canary yellow pant suits...except Varya!

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, RealReality said:

LOL @ "he had a difficult time breaking up with his ex" oh girl, is that all he told you about that?

She “barely survived the break with the ex-boyfriend”.  That experience should come in handy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I was amused by his outrage that she wanted to move to the US.   If you meet on an international dating site, at some point, one of them has to move...did he plan on moving to Russia?

• Love 9