Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E06: Travis's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, WonTon said:

Am I the only person alive who doesn't like ranch AT ALL? Give me blue cheese!

Neither. Tzatziki or bust. 

Chipotle mayo is also an acceptable choice. I'm multi-cultural with my dressing and dip choices. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Ivylady said:

How much older than him is his wife that her kids are grown? Also, how bad were her previous relationships that she decided a 500+ lb dude who can't take care of himself was a good bet? 🤔 

He is 31 and she looks like she is in her 40s... so anywhere between 12 and 20 years, I think...  Maybe he is a nice guy and really can play instruments and do something other than eat (just doesn't want to)?

• Love 1

Dr Now is his last hope everyone! LAST HOPE! 

Just wanted to make sure everyone knew that because it's likely it won't be repeated.

"I know I need Doctor Now's help or I'll never make it."

Except he said it was emotionless and quiet and like he really just doesn't give a shit and hey, guess what, Travis? I also don't give a shit. I'm not asking you to destroy eyeglass displays at the grocery store with your little putt-putt cart but daaamn, I might just start dinner early and ignore your ass. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

He's from Dallas, (actually Carrollton, TX, north west of Dallas) where his mother lives.  Travis, and the wife moved to where the mother lives.   

He's only 4 hours or so from Dr. Now's office, until you hit Dallas traffic.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

I've watched waaaaay too many of these shows since he doesn't seem all that big to me! What part of Texas is he from?

He’s from Carrollton in the Dallas area.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Carboncat said:

Each one of those plates could feed a family of 4.  At least he eats courses on real plates.  His family shake their heads and cluck, but they bring him all the food.  It's like working for a one-person drive-thru.

They must spend $50 a day just on restaurant food for him.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He's too fat. Just ask him. He can't work. I'm sure if asked he'd explain that he can't stand for more than a few minutes at a time. Doesn't he have a desk chair so he can roll around the kitchen? 

He walked down those stairs, which I bet takes more effort than putting dishes in the sink. I don't like his voice, either. I don't know how else to say it, but it isn't masculine enough for me. I'm not surprised that it belongs to a guy who let a divorce, crappy parents, and a fondness for mayo take over his life.

Edited by aliya
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Thanks. Well, no epic road trip with a dozen fast food stops tonight I guess.

That's some 250 miles.  That's many, many dozens of potential fast food pit stops for someone as dedicated as some poundticipants!

Edited by Hellga
  • Love 5

Wait. Is his last name Travis or is it his first name? I swear I heard the assistant say another name before "Travis."

16 minutes ago, Ivylady said:

Hey, y'all! Tonight's eating habit is roasted chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, and peas and carrots. 

That is my favorite dinner. I sometimes request it for my birthday (mom-cooked) instead of going out.

613?

• Love 2