Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week of 2/3/2020

TheView
  • Start Topic

16 minutes ago, Ladyrain said:

Or who knows, maybe Shania is taking medication for her health issues and it's puffed up her face.   

That could be. Are steroids used to treat Lyme disease?  I think she is still gorgeous. Of course she won’t look like she did 20 yrs ago but she’s beautiful inside and out. 

6 minutes ago, lusinia said:

I remember her saying to Joe something like she would have to give him serious consideration.

That might have been true some time ago when Trump was criticizing her father, but now that he has other targets she’ll fall in line like a good little soldier sheep.

Like Joy I am absolutely furious about the speeches yesterday, but will hold my tongue fingers. 

• Love 15
2 hours ago, Badbea99 said:

MM came in loaded for bear yesterday.  She's livid that Romney is being hailed as the new 'maverick' of the Republican party.  She doesn't want any of Her Father's shine taken away from him.  Pundints (sic) may start referring to Romney instead of Her Father.  That is unacceptable in her mind.  She almost lost her mind thinking anyone dare compare Romney to Her Father.

The Romney vote and the votes of the other Democratic senators who were supposedly on the fence about voting for conviction precluded her from crowing that she was right all along about the outcome.  The Democrats unanimously voted for conviction while her beloved party broke ranks.  Her earlier argument became moot which probably blew her mind.

I cannot believe Whoopi had to talk her down once again.  MM is the one who should have apologized to Whoopi.  I just don't get it.  I didn't think Whoopi would repeatedly allow herself to be treated in such a demeaning fashion.  

Once again, I took the time to email ABC about yesterday's show.  Not that it will do any good but I can only hope that perhaps they are tiring of this childish bullshit.  

OMG - I didn't even think of this....you are 100% spot on.  

• Love 14

I just watched yesterday’s show on demand and after reading here perhaps watching today’s show would be bad for my health. Yesterday’s outburst was from someone unstable and seems to have no control. She just will not end a sentence and let someone else speak. Damn the long rambling question to Mayor Pete was insufferable. What a miserable cow. Why isn’t she thanking him for his service? 

• Love 16

I was so glad that Joy brought up Mike Bloomberg.  I have been meh on the candidates and  then he slammed 45 for his hair, fat and spray tan.  We need someone that isn’t always pussy footing around him in fear of reelection chances. MB has Money (too bad that wasn’t on his list, it’s the main vanity thing), government experience and brains.  I just wish he wasn’t so old.  But when you have that kind of money you get the best medical care that money can buy.  And it does make a difference, just look at the queens husband, he was driving around the countryside with a huge sense of entitlement, at 97, ramming into other cars.  😳. Try to have a good weekend everyone. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

MeAgain said she doesn't want to get yelled at or booed.  Wait, I thought she didn't care what people think about her?!  ❄️

When talking about Bloomberg, MeAgain said that she doesn't like that he is short.

Dislike Reaction GIF by moodman

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Ladyrain said:

I had the same thought, listening to Sunny today.   She said people were criticizing the performances for being way too sexual and Sunny said, "I don't know; I didn't see that'.   So pole dancing, spread legs, crotch shots taken from below, ass shaking on primetime TV with children watching are not sexual in Sunny's world?   I'd like to know what is, then, especially from Ms. Goody Two Shoes.   She'd be fine with her daughter putting on a performance like this?   Sunny is very selective in her prudishness/liberalism.

I like Sunny, but I hope she doesn’t confuse the heck out of her kids like my parents did with me. I grew up with a dad who loved sexy type of women and a mom who loves dancing of all kinds, belly dancing, butt shaking, nothing too suggestive. But they didn’t like me dressing remotely provocative or participating in anything that required me to wear a revealing outfit. My parents loved the Super Bowl performance but would disown me if they saw me dancing like that. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, Lifesabeach said:

I was so glad that Joy brought up Mike Bloomberg.  I have been meh on the candidates and  then he slammed 45 for his hair, fat and spray tan.  We need someone that isn’t always pussy footing around him in fear of reelection chances. MB has Money (too bad that wasn’t on his list, it’s the main vanity thing), government experience and brains.  I just wish he wasn’t so old.  But when you have that kind of money you get the best medical care that money can buy.  And it does make a difference, just look at the queens husband, he was driving around the countryside with a huge sense of entitlement, at 97, ramming into other cars.  😳. Try to have a good weekend everyone. 

A big problem I (and lots of other people too) have with Bloomberg is he his skipping the early primaries and debates. There is an entitlement vibe to him that is very off putting.

Edited by blondiec0332
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, Tosia said:

What a maroon!

I mean, what a snowflake. 

Wah, wah, wah. 

Somebody call a Wambulance!  🤣

We here in Mountain time zone (Denver anyway) were preempted for 45's press conference.  You'd think he'd won the fucking Oscar.  We got the Mayor's intro and thazzit.  Bitch was on a tear just from the few minutes i got.  Maybe i actually dodged a bullet not getting the show heh

Ps...pardon my french.  There is no one who can make me curse more than the *ahem* MM

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, Tammee said:

Somebody call a Wambulance!  🤣

We here in Mountain time zone (Denver anyway) were preempted for 45's press conference.  You'd think he'd won the fucking Oscar.  We got the Mayor's intro and thazzit.  Bitch was on a tear just from the few minutes i got.  Maybe i actually dodged a bullet not getting the show heh

Ps...pardon my french.  There is no one who can make me curse more than the *ahem* MM

She really brings out the best in people, doesn't she. I swear I don't normally go around suggesting people need a punch in the face. I'm a pacifist and would probably wet my pants if I  ever were in a real fight.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, bannana said:

MeAgain said she doesn't want to get yelled at or booed.  Wait, I thought she didn't care what people think about her?!  ❄️

When talking about Bloomberg, MeAgain said that she doesn't like that he is short.

Dislike Reaction GIF by moodman

John McCain was 5'9".  Not a tall man.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Cementhead said:

List of Things for Meghan to Get:  (I'll start)

1.) A Clue

2.) A Sense of Humour

3.) Self Awareness

4.) A Life

5.) A Brain

Why dont we just go full wizard of oz?

1. a brain

2. a heart

3. Courage

4. A trip back to [Kansas] , I mean Arizona.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

Sunny needs to grow up, how refreshing to see exes supporting each other as friends and co-parents, they are putting their children first.  Would Sunny like to see the alternative with them fighting each other hurting each other, the kids would come out the losers.  What a beautiful lesson that Mark Anthony and J-lo are teaching their children. Just because your romantic relationship is over does not mean it has to be acrimonious. Plus, they were friends long before it became romantic. Mark-Anthony had a crush on J-Lo but at the time they became friends she was with Puffy.. We all know how that ended..

I loved seeing Shania Twain, I assume her face looked like that because of medication and being in the business, I assumed she has had work done. Women are expected to be eternally youthful. 

Joy was my proxy today, she was saying everything that I have been feeling.  Go Joy! I love her raw honesty. It often makes her a target of the right. She does not care and just continues being Joy whether you like it or not..  She is in her late 70's, she has seen it all. I did not appreciate Messy's condescension.  We just cannot have nice things..

Did you guys notice that Anna does not even look at Messy? I am tired of Messy giving Democrats advice about politics. All of her predictions as a pundint have not come to pass.  Speaking of punditry, I have not seen her on that Sunday political show on ABC? What is the tea? If anybody has the 411, please share!

• Love 12
5 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Did you guys notice that Anna does not even look at Messy? I am tired of Messy giving Democrats advice about politics.

Why is Meghan called "Messy"? Just wondering. Maybe I missed something.

12 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

I am tired of Messy giving Democrats advice about politics. All of her predictions as a pundint have not come to pass. 

I am pretty sure she gloated about something, I think Pelosi not shaking Drumpf"s hand? This was on her twitter.  Here it is:

19 hours ago, lusinia said:

I will say that her plastic surgery is well-done

<Shudder> It was the giant scary teeth that threw me off.

Like Celine Dion, she was also "guided" by a creepy older man early in her career.

Never could stand her music. Pure pap.

• Love 4
23 hours ago, rickhurst3186 said:

She's short....and fat.

Thanks for that. lol.  In the words of the esteemed Robin Roberts....why it gotta be fat?!  Heh j/k.  But seriously though, theres plenty to snark on mentally and orally with all the shit she says

• Love 3
On 2/7/2020 at 2:20 PM, tinkerbell said:

Why dont we just go full wizard of oz?

1. a brain

2. a heart

3. Courage

4. A trip back to [Kansas] , I mean Arizona.

And would that be Kansas City,  Kansas?  Home of the Champion KC Chiefs?   Heheh i jest

• LOL 3
  • Love 1