Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week of 2/3/2020

TheView
  • Start Topic

43 minutes ago, Picture It. Sicily said:

I hope the next person she calls a supporter of infanticide belts her in the mouth. I'm so fucking done with the lies and the rhetoric going unchecked and rewarded in this country. 

Thanks to Messy, there is a backlash against Mayor Pete. Messy is an awful human being.. They are twisting his words to fit her vicious narrative.. Why does ABC allow her to do that, spread lies disinformation and misinformation..

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Pearson80 said:

Thanks to Messy, there is a backlash against Mayor Pete. Messy is an awful human being.. They are twisting his words to fit her vicious narrative.. Why does ABC allow her to do that, spread lies disinformation and misinformation..

Wheres the backlash? With people who were never going to vote Democrat anyway? 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, OnTime said:

Oh man, what a day to be in the audience!

'It looked like she was ready to walk.' Meghan McCain throws a tantrum and clashes with producer in front of The View audience during a commercial break following ANOTHER on air spat with Whoopi Goldberg"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7975157/Meghan-McCain-throws-tantrum-scolds-producer-View-audience.html

What really pisses me off is Whoopi APOLOGIZING!!  In her own words 'WTF MAN!!'. When are they going to stop treating this bitch with kid gloves?!  I cant stand it.

• Love 15

The only article that I could find which accurately portrayed Mayor Pete's astonishment at MeAgain's ridiculous infanticide question.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/mayor-pete-stunned-by-meghan-mccain-asking-about-infanticide-after-a-baby-was-born-does-anyone-seriously-think-that/

As to the first segment and the dust-up between Whoopi and MeAgain, most articles are covering what happened BTS on the break.  

What is missing from these articles is that MeAgain went BSC with snarly upper lip.  When she admitted that she knew this was going to happen, because she didn't favour Romney, that was all you needed to know.  She came in poised for a fight.  Whoopi was trying to make a point (I know, it is difficult for her to do!), and MeAgain just was raring for a fight with Whoopi.  

It felt like maybe this was payback for:  Stop Talking Girl.  Maybe MeAgain was baiting her to see if she would do it again.  There had to be a reason, other than her usual stupidity and childishness, that she kept goading and talking over Whoopi.

She lashed out saying that Whoopi hates Trump (I think, I have not rewatched).

Joy tried at one point to ease the tension, saying she doesn't hate anyone.  And then MeAgain went into a screaming fit about how Whoopi hates Mitch McConnell.  Joy conceded that she hates Trump, but no one else.  MeAgain kept shrieking at Whoopi that she hates McConnell, and somewhere in there Whoopi said she didn't and Joy said, no, that's me you are thinking of.  Whoopi cracked a joke about how similar they look.

MeAgain shrieked several times about someone hating McConnell, even as Whoopi finally took it to break.

I wish I could have found an article that captured this exchange!

I think Whoopi had great patience during this segment.

A thought though...whenever MeAgain does her shrieking and pathetic martyr bit, it would be smart of the others to just stop talking and let her talk.  Don't respond.  Then go to break.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, bannana said:

A thought though...whenever MeAgain does her shrieking and pathetic martyr bit, it would be smart of the others to just stop talking and let her talk.  Don't respond.  Then go to break.

I think it would be smart of the producer/director/controller to just cut off Megsphone's microphone sound.

And then go to break asap. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
11 hours ago, OnTime said:

Oh man, what a day to be in the audience!

'It looked like she was ready to walk.' Meghan McCain throws a tantrum and clashes with producer in front of The View audience during a commercial break following ANOTHER on air spat with Whoopi Goldberg"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7975157/Meghan-McCain-throws-tantrum-scolds-producer-View-audience.html

Expect her to have a "personal day off" on today's show because of this new leak by DailyMail. 

• LOL 3

Bannana-Thank you SO much for posting that link to Mayor Pete addressing abortion and infanticide. LOVED it! Mountain Time Zone here. Missed Mayor Pete. That answer was so perfect and eloquent. Not sure I've ever heard it said better. He's so damn reasonable.

• Love 11

MM came in loaded for bear yesterday.  She's livid that Romney is being hailed as the new 'maverick' of the Republican party.  She doesn't want any of Her Father's shine taken away from him.  Pundints (sic) may start referring to Romney instead of Her Father.  That is unacceptable in her mind.  She almost lost her mind thinking anyone dare compare Romney to Her Father.

The Romney vote and the votes of the other Democratic senators who were supposedly on the fence about voting for conviction precluded her from crowing that she was right all along about the outcome.  The Democrats unanimously voted for conviction while her beloved party broke ranks.  Her earlier argument became moot which probably blew her mind.

I cannot believe Whoopi had to talk her down once again.  MM is the one who should have apologized to Whoopi.  I just don't get it.  I didn't think Whoopi would repeatedly allow herself to be treated in such a demeaning fashion.  

Once again, I took the time to email ABC about yesterday's show.  Not that it will do any good but I can only hope that perhaps they are tiring of this childish bullshit.  

• Love 15
4 minutes ago, Badbea99 said:

MM came in loaded for bear yesterday.  She's livid that Romney is being hailed as the new 'maverick' of the Republican party.  She doesn't want any of Her Father's shine taken away from him.  Pundints (sic) may start referring to Romney instead of Her Father.  That is unacceptable in her mind.  She almost lost her mind thinking anyone dare compare Romney to Her Father.

The Romney vote and the votes of the other Democratic senators who were supposedly on the fence about voting for conviction precluded her from crowing that she was right all along about the outcome.  The Democrats unanimously voted for conviction while her beloved party broke ranks.  Her earlier argument became moot which probably blew her mind.

I cannot believe Whoopi had to talk her down once again.  MM is the one who should have apologized to Whoopi.  I just don't get it.  I didn't think Whoopi would repeatedly allow herself to be treated in such a demeaning fashion.  

Once again, I took the time to email ABC about yesterday's show.  Not that it will do any good but I can only hope that perhaps they are tiring of this childish bullshit.  

I stopped watching. I think all those complaints to ABC are considered good by them. Means people are watching and talking about the show. If viewership went down sponsors might bail. 

• Love 5
15 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

Goldberg, 64, snapped at McCain: 'You're half my age! So hear what I know!' and McCain shot back: 'That's very dismissive... I just don't think it's very nice'

Two traits Meghan displays all the time, and she doesn't even realize it.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Badbea99 said:

Whoopi will get her off the show if anyone does. Their regular spats are good news to me.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, TheGreenKnight said:

She wants to scream at people with no consequences again. Poor baby.

How fucking condescending has she been this morning?  She doesn't want to upset Joy anymore than she already is since she is clearly so upset already, so can she just state her opinion quietly as a conservative, she says, without getting yelled at or booed?  Is she for real?  Someone call the whambulance for the poor little baby.  She's so hard done by and abused and mistreated.  Poor thing.  Why the hell did I tune into this today. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 15

Oh, and when Sunny asked Meghan what grandma's secret to living a long life was and Meghan said "sense of humour" did you all catch the look on Sunny's face?  Ha.  Yeah.  I was ready for her to tell Meghan, "why don't you try having one?"

• LOL 14
  • Love 2

Ana bringing up nepotism again this week!  I love it!

Beau Biden didn't die in the military.  Meghan has got to know that.

"Not all places in the Midwest are the same!" says the person who's always saying people from the middle of the country think the same way (her way, of course).

Edited by lusinia
  • LOL 5
  • Love 11

Ugh. This is the part of Sunny I dislike. If Jennifer Lopez want a to invite her ex to her wedding fine. She's not breaking The Laws for Latinas just because they're now coparents and friends.

Oh, and my entries for the Meghan List:

7) Manners

8.) Honest Friends

Lol Jinx @rickhurst3186!

Edited by Vanderboom
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Vanderboom said:

Ugh. This is the part of Sunny I dislike. If Jennifer Lopez want a to invite her ex to her wedding fine. She's not breaking The Laws for Latinas just because they're now coparents and friends.

Oh, and my entries for the Meghan List:

7) Manners

8.) Honest Friends

Lol Jinx @rickhurst3186!

Great minds, huh???😂

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Haleth said:

I’m surprised Sunny wasn’t mortified by JLo’s SB performance. She’s usually such a prude when it comes to what her children watch. 

I’m surprised Sunny likes J.Lo as much as she does. Sunny is so much more prudish and shy about anything sexual. J.Lo’s entire style boils down to showing as much boob and butt possible at all times. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Vanderboom said:

She even said as a Latina  blah blah blah.  Sunny  perpetuating the fiery  Latina stereotype is not a  good look. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, rickhurst3186 said:

They should ask Shania about her relationship with her ex. I seem to remember that they married ex spouses and are all really great friends now.

I know she married Frederic, but I don’t recall her forgiving Marie-Anne. Shania was very forgiving with the men who hurt her. She described Mutt and her abusive father as “beautiful men.” Marie-Anne was described as an “ugly, cruel, and sick” person she wished she’d never met and wanted nothing to do with. If that’s changed, that’s news to me. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 4

You know how just the other day we were commenting about all the work Jessica Simpson has had done.  At least she's still recognizable. 

A few years ago I was watching James Cordon's show and he had his 2 or 3 guests sitting on the couch together like he does.  I was only paying close attention every once in a while and there was one guest I didn't know, which happens every once in a while.  I don't remember if I eventually checked the cable guide to see who this person was, or if James said her name, but I was like, "that's Shania Twain?!  No, that can't be Shania Twain."

I will say that her plastic surgery is well-done and she looks very pretty, but she does look like a different person.  

• Love 10
19 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I’m surprised Sunny likes J.Lo as much as she does. Sunny is so much more prudish and shy about anything sexual. J.Lo’s entire style boils down to showing as much boob and butt possible at all times. 

I had the same thought, listening to Sunny today.   She said people were criticizing the performances for being way too sexual and Sunny said, "I don't know; I didn't see that'.   So pole dancing, spread legs, crotch shots taken from below, ass shaking on primetime TV with children watching are not sexual in Sunny's world?   I'd like to know what is, then, especially from Ms. Goody Two Shoes.   She'd be fine with her daughter putting on a performance like this?   Sunny is very selective in her prudishness/liberalism.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Cementhead said:

Oh, and when Sunny asked Meghan what grandma's secret to living a long life was and Meghan said "sense of humour" did you all catch the look on Sunny's face?  Ha.  Yeah.  I was ready for her to tell Meghan, "why don't you try having one?"

Meghan truly is too dense to see the irony of her statement.   If a sense of humor is indeed the secred to longevity then Nutty is already living on borrowed time.

• LOL 11
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, jkspeaks said:

Expect her to have a "personal day off" on today's show because of this new leak by DailyMail. 

What a maroon!

I mean, what a snowflake. 

Wah, wah, wah. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

If it had been Jennifer Lopez  anybody else, Sunny would be singing a different tune. 

YES!!!!   And I wonder if Manny had to sit tight during the halftime show, pretending he wasn't getting a woody.   Because he of all people knows how freaking jealous Sunny gets.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

Oh, I didn't even think of this! 

That explains why she was lathered up before she even sat down at the table.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, lusinia said:

A few years ago I was watching James Cordon's show and he had his 2 or 3 guests sitting on the couch together like he does.  I was only paying close attention every once in a while and there was one guest I didn't know, which happens every once in a while.  I don't remember if I eventually checked the cable guide to see who this person was, or if James said her name, but I was like, "that's Shania Twain?!  No, that can't be Shania Twain."

Yeah... I don't say this to be cruel, because I've always liked Shania Twain and of course everyone ages, but when I saw her at that awards show where they showed the clip of Post Malone fanning out over her, I couldn't help thinking that her face looked just like Roseanne's. NOT the body to be clear, but the face. I think Roseanne has had a great deal of work done to her face, too, though. I was really surprised.

• Love 6

I love Shania; always have.   And have always thought she was absolutely gorgeous.   I'm thinking she's had extensive facial work done, and maybe it filled in lines and jowls, but the puffiness of whatever procedures, etc. that she's had makes her look just as aged, but in a different way.   It makes me sad that she felt she had to do this, because with her bone structure, she can age naturally and gracefully.   Or, since she's in the public eye, why not get a few little subliminal tweaks (like I'm betting Meryl Streep has had), which are so smart and well done that they don't even show.   ---   Or who knows, maybe Shania is taking medication for her health issues and it's puffed up her face.   Whatever it is, she's not looking like Shania anymore.

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, Ladyrain said:

I love Shania; always have.   And have always thought she was absolutely gorgeous.   I'm thinking she's had extensive facial work done, and maybe it filled in lines and jowls, but the puffiness of whatever procedures, etc. that she's had makes her look just as aged, but in a different way.   It makes me sad that she felt she had to do this, because with her bone structure, she can age naturally and gracefully.   Or, since she's in the public eye, why not get a few little subliminal tweaks (like I'm betting Meryl Streep has had), which are so smart and well done that they don't even show.   ---   Or who knows, maybe Shania is taking medication for her health issues and it's puffed up her face.   Whatever it is, she's not looking like Shania anymore.

I think she's still taking medication for the after-effects of Lyme Disease!!??

• Love 1