Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 Live Chat Thread

Aethera
  • Start Topic

So Meri is all stressed about her stuff, guaranteed it’s about her LuLaNo inventory.  She then shows a bunch of painted figurines etc that she hasn’t packed, all in a panic.  LuLaNo stuff first.  Blah. Alll those containers in her garage. 
I used to live in Lake Arrowhead CA.  Fire country.  All the important stuff was kept together with an eye towards packing it for fire evacuation.  It’s just something you know if you live there. 
And Janelle lives a mile from Meri?  And she wasn’t crying dramatically and rubbing her eyebrows off over the threat?  

And, I can’t take more of Maddie’s labor.  I just can’t. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

If they only need to store it for a few days, that actually makes sense. Otherwise they rent a storage unit for a minimum of a month, unload them, then rent trucks again in a few days, reload them and live the stuff back.

If the sale goes through, they will own two houses worth of furniture and have to sell half of it.  Even if they close in a few days, it will be longer before they decide what to keep and what to sell and are able to return the UHauls.  You'd think people who move as often as they do would finally clue in on how to do it cheaply and efficiently.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, LotusFlower said:

Interesting.  I’m guessing this show’s reunion/tell-all/whatever will also be cancelled.  

Wish the the whole thing gets cancelled.

NO!  It is gloriously awful and I enjoy it so much!

• Love 9
(edited)

Did Robyn mean that they have had the trucks on the site for THREE WEEKS???  What a waste of money!  As I said last week, they should have just gotten a storage unit or units to store stuff.  As much as they move around, it would make sense.

Edited by suzywallis
  • Love 4

Kody can't accept that none of his kids want to live in Flagstaff with him.  They'll never let Ysabel move to NC with Maddie, they will hold her hostage in Flagstaff.

• Love 9

Here's what they knew 9 months ago:

• They were into a one-year lease that had would end in a year from the date signed.
  • Maddie would deliver in August.

So, Kody's plan was to fly last-minute to North Carolina and fly back a day or two later, because nobody in the family could possibly anticipate otherwise.  They deserve each other for all of eternity.

• LOL 5
  • Love 8

The mortgage company is asking questions because they are probably questioning how kootie set up how they get paid by tlc. Kootie Enterprises means they are self employed which brings a higher level of scrutiny, especially when it is supporting 4 households. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, suzywallis said:

Did Robyn mean that they have had the trucks on the site for THREE WEEKS???  What a waste of money!  As I said last week, they should have just gotten a storage unit or units to store stuff.  As much as they move around, it would make sense.

Remember: They bought a warehouse to tape their talking heads.  I guess it's not multipurpose.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Why would someone choose a birthing center 2 hours from your house?

It doesn’t make sense!! I live in the boonies and the closest delivering hospital is 2 hours away and it was so stressful why would you want to add that to labour?!! You can also get there way faster than 2 hours if needed!!!! 

• Love 1
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

Does Kootie actually help anyone with anything? It seems like he just runs around expressing how important he is and how torn between all his competing responsibilities. 

In my opinion, he just makes matters worse.  He ratchets everyone's anxiety and stress level.  He did it earlier in the scene with Maddie and the family about Ysabel moving out there.  I just want to bitch-slap him so BADLY.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, suzywallis said:

In my opinion, he just makes matters worse.  He ratchets everyone's anxiety and stress level.  He did it earlier in the scene with Maddie and the family about Ysabel moving out there.  I just want to bitch-slap him so BADLY.

He's a narcissist

• Love 11
(edited)
15 minutes ago, bonniep said:

It doesn’t make sense!! I live in the boonies and the closest delivering hospital is 2 hours away and it was so stressful why would you want to add that to labour?!! You can also get there way faster than 2 hours if needed!!!! 

I think it’s cause the major airport is 20 mins from Chapel Hill (RDU)and if they used birthing center in Greenville, Browns couldn’t fly straight into Greenville. Small airport and would have to drive 2 hrs. Or take another small plane to Greenville.

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 1
(edited)

Damn, Kody is cold as ice.  Meri, why do you stay, you ridiculous woman?!  Sure, you would be walking away from the whole fambly, but you don’t seem to like them very much either.  The elephant in the room is that Meri is not cut out for polygamy, period.  And that’s okay!  Get the hell out while you’re still on the right side of 40 and you have a chance to build a life that does make you happy with an actual man whose attentions aren’t divided a couple dozen ways.  My “husband” would only have to toss my ass overboard for a younger model once for me to get the message.  Meri is in no way blameless, but this is nuts.  Pack your Lululemon crap and hit the road!

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Love 24
Just now, gladitsover said:

Shut up Kody! He can't hear criticism because he thinks he is God. 

This one about sent me through the roof.  Heaven forbid that he get criticized.  As some of you said, he is a narcissist.  So true.  He just can't stand anyone disagreeing with him.  

• Love 13
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Kootie thinks Meri is mean to Sobby. Its obvious

Bingo!!!

I like how the therapist said she wasn't going to let Kody off the hook.

• Love 13

The  only time I’ve ever agreed with Kody is his utter contempt of Meri.   She tried to cheat on him, unfortunately for her, no one wanted her, except a catfishin’ woman😂, and after all this time, she still insists on playing the victim.  Everyone knows the truth,  including  her own daughter.  

• Love 8