Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 Live Chat Thread

Aethera
  • Start Topic

Yeah, involving children in adult matters is wrong and stupid. No need to put that kind of stress on kids. Parents say what situation is and not to worry. We, the parents will take care of it. 

• Love 19
8 minutes ago, Steff said:

I think Kody is getting "Robyn'd" for the 1st time and Robyn is getting "Kody'd" for the first time.  Janelle is keeping her head down & acting like she's not seeing it.  Christine is thinking "don't aim either one of them in my direction" and Meri is smirking her fat ass off while shoveling in the popcorn. 

Christine is probably thinking, oh goody, maybe he’ll like me best now. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, candall said:

Somebody posted that Kody had found the idea of one woman with multiple husbands "disgusting."  I would have liked to see that segment.  It tells me so much about him. 

Yes that was in Season 1

Kody was out for dinner with Meri for their anniversary and she said something like "what if she had husbands" or something like that and Kody looked like he wanted to puke and he said that it was disgusting to even think of it.

Their anniversary dinner was a mess with Kody disgusted and Meri crying 🙄

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Archer27 said:

This whole season has been about houses...so boring!

And even worse because it’s not even going to end with houses. They still haven’t built anything. So just a season of nothing. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Emmeline said:

If Kody claims they can’t find a rental and wants to buy, why not make an offer to buy Robin’s rental home?  It would save the move and it would save the seller trouble as well.

Robyn's rental and Meri's rental eventually did both sell, for a little lower price than they spent on the new purchase.  I think Meri's was ridiculous and didn't really fit anyones needs and Robyn's seem so outdated.   The newer purchase is much nicer and fits the family better. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Archer27 said:

Gender reveal parties/get-togethers are so dumb. Sorry for those who like them. 

That sure is a lot.of confetti to clean up!

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Kyanight said:

Yeah.  Stupid.  It's so hard to just tell everyone "It's a girl!"

I get the sense that Maddie is a lot like Kody because she seems to love the big announcements with cheering and lots of attention on her.

• Love 18

Okay, I think I have figured out next season---more shell games with the housing and focusing on the panic attacks of Robyn's daughter (can't remember which one), the deformities of Maddie's daughter and maybe references to Robyn's son with autism/aspergers or whatever he has plus maybe a return to Ysabel's scoliosis.   There will be more focus on Mariah.  They will use the kids to get another season or two. 

Kody wants to buy a house, and Robyn's family seems to like where they are.  So he should have made an offer as soon as he knew it was for sale.   They always seem to have funds to buy property even though they end up in arrears over the taxes.

The best part of the night was Truley wanting to live in a big house with everyone!  So suck that up, Miss Buttercup Christine.

Meri or Janelle will be forced to buy a house for another season , and the other will be forced out of a rental.   Or Janelle will start to build on her part of Coyote pass near her beloved "pond." Truley and Savannah will be the lost girls.   Janelle, Meri, and Robyn will gain weight.  Kody and Robyn will talk about having another child and whether they can use Aspen as a surrogate.

I think Janelle gained weight between the last episode and this one.  Also, I wish she would learn how to sit on the couch. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
15 hours ago, Galloway Cave said:

I rilly rilly hope Robyn has Aurora in therapy for her anxiety. But knowing this bunch, I am not holding my breath.

Have always thought that Aurora is an " I like to be the center of attention" type of person.  Probably sure it was for the show.  Not the first time any of them have moved and it wont be the last.  

I call BS on the no rentals to be found.  Translate that to no large enough or fancy enough home to my liking.  I saw pages of rentals when I looked back when they first moved.  Meri and Janelle are probably reluctant to buy anything for fear they will be moving in a few more years.

I also do not care for gender reveal parties.  Or engagement parties.  People already have enough to keep them busy with daily life without adding in another event to attend and usually a gift that they expect you to bring.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11

I get the impression that TLC strongly suggest that they do the gender reveals. These producers are the same ones who think the viewers find people waiting at the airport amusing. They get hung up on things that the cast members might not have even wanted to do.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I get the impression that TLC strongly suggest that they do the gender reveals. These producers are the same ones who think the viewers find people waiting at the airport amusing. They get hung up on things that the cast members might not have even wanted to do.  

Very possible!  The thought that this was done for the viewers did cross my mind.  Although these baby sex-reveals are done by people all over the country and seem to be the "thing to do", so I could totally see the married Brown children being all over it.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

What I find odd is that gender reveal parties were not a thing until recently, but now multiple genders are recognized, except at gender reveal parties, which are strictly binary - peen or no peen. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Kody was out for dinner with Meri for their anniversary and she said something like "what if she had husbands" or something like that and Kody looked like he wanted to puke and he said that it was disgusting to even think of it.

Yeah he said something like "the vulgarity of the thought of you with another man sickens me" - I remember he actually used the word "vulgarity."

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
On 3/9/2020 at 10:01 PM, Teafortwo said:

Yeah he said something like "the vulgarity of the thought of you with another man sickens me" - I remember he actually used the word "vulgarity."

I hope Kody ends up on a planet where he has to be a husband-brother.  Ha.

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
On 3/9/2020 at 8:54 AM, Roslyn said:

I get the sense that Maddie is a lot like Kody because she seems to love the big announcements with cheering and lots of attention on her.

She said she was enjoying making a big deal out of the reveal because all the parents are so dramatic and it’s fun to wind them up (paraphrase). I thought that was funny. 

• Love 4

I just don't understand it.  It's obvious that these women (well, maybe with the exception of Christine and Janelle) can't stand each other, and if that's the case then how in the heck could they possibly look forward to spending eternity together on Kootie's planet?  🤔😥😞  What about Meri? Is she gonna be banished to a circling moon or even a comet, maybe?

I'm sick of all of them now, and can't imagine having to spend eternity looking at those faces, never mind the Kootie factor.  Ugh.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

#CowardlyCody! Wow! What an absolute act of cowardness to bring the kids into his and Robyn's housing conflict. It was brutally clear he was bullying Robyn and hoping to get the kids to side with him for that extra punch to the gut. How loud can you shout BACKFIRE!!!

• Love 3

Pizza is the food topic of the night. Janelle slipped up and said she makes cheeseburger pizza all the time.

And I guess they read various boards about not being religious anymore. So far tonight they have mentioned religion more than the rest of the series combined.

I guess we get to see the rest of Moreiah and Audg's apartment.

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, GladysCravits said:

Oh my, some people (Mariah) just shouldn’t ‘adorn’ themselves with piercings.  Not a good look for her at all.  

Not to mention the huge arm tattoo

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Mariah is still so cringy when it comes to Meri.  She can barely stand her. And Meri just won’t let up. 

If you were at a table with that much chunk would you really suggest a burger/fries pizza? Lol

• LOL 3
  • Love 4