Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 Live Chat Thread

Aethera
  • Start Topic

Okay, so I hadn't watched this show in years. The last time I watched it Meri was fighting with Kody and they were all talking about moving and finding a place to live...

Has ANYTHING else happened in the interim? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
(edited)

If they don't put up any fences (WALLS!) then they can all walk over to the pond. Why does it have to be separate?

The house can be away from the pond and there can be an agreement that the kids and Janelle use one side of it.

I think the women still think they have 11 billion kids at home instead of just a few.

Edited by Galloway Cave
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

If they don't put up any fences (WALLS!) then they can all walk over to the pond. Why does it have to be separate?

Because Meri will whine about too many people, foot prints, noise, etc. after they get settled in.  So, then the’ll have to build a tunnel or walkway to get there over her yard.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Because Meri will whine about too many people, foot prints, noise, etc. after they get settled in.

But really, it's just Janelle. Robyn will never let her two little ones in it. And the only time multiple kids will want to be in it is during family gatherings, IF there is water in it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Does each wive hold title to their own home (except legally Robyn & Kody)?  Does Kody seriously think he can just build those houses immediately?  By the time plans are submitted, approvals made, utilities brought to the closest property, etc. it will be over a year in planning.   Also, that retention pond is not just for that particular property, but all surrounding properties - which could include neighbors.  They can't just build on it, around it or right next to it.   It's for rain/snow runoff.   How stupid are these people?

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
(edited)

Kody crowing about how his lawyer said to sit on the land and not build, they will be RICH.  Ugh. 
Clarifying, lawyer said to build rental homes. 

Edited by Meowwww
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

So all these clowns are enduring this hell on earth so they can spend eternity together. If a wife dies before Kody, does her spirit float around the universe until he pops his clogs and gets his own planet?  What if God decides Kody is too much of a mismanager to be given a planet? I have more questions but I think this is enough for now. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

Oh Kody was done with Meri as soon as he found out about "Sam".  He NEVER forgave her.

Who could blame him.  No matter how many different ways she tried to spin it, she thought she had a good looking, rich guy on the hook and she was ready to leave. How she ever could have convinced herself of that, I’ll never know.   How delusional can you be.  

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, GladysCravits said:

Who could blame him.  No matter how many different ways she tried to spin it, she thought she had a good looking, rich guy on the hook and she was ready to leave. How she ever could have convinced herself of that, I’ll never know.   How delusional can you be.  

Did you ever hear "him" talk?  Uh.... Jackie's voice sounded nothing like the man's photo she pretended to be.  You would think red flags would be waving right in front of Meri's eyeballs after the first phone conversation!

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Meowwww said:

Kody crowing about how his lawyer said to sit on the land and not build, they will be RICH.  Ugh. 

I thought the lawyer had told him to build on the land and rent the property for income, because, the lack of rentals in the area was great.  He said short term rentals were available, but, not long term rentals. Then, Robyn got mad because she thought they had promised the kids that THEY would live in those houses on that property. 

• Love 4
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

I thought the lawyer had told him to build on the land and rent the property for income, because, the lack of rentals in the area was great.  He said short term rentals were available, but, not long term rentals. Then, Robyn got mad because she thought they had promised the kids that THEY would live in those houses on that property. 

It's still a moot point at this time since there is no way they could afford to run utilities to that plot of land.

• Love 7
43 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

It's still a moot point at this time since there is no way they could afford to run utilities to that plot of land.

absolutely...building is just a pipe dream until surveying is done...plans for utilities are in place, septic systems planned and approved....you want wires and pipes crisscrossing all over the place...kody had one idea...spent two years trying to beat it into his wives heads and is now going to punish them all for not accepting it (even though he did not know if it would get town approval

Love the way Janelle stood in the conversation ...with her "gas can" at the ready to help the attack on meri....pond....not letting kids through her house...lets make a park...

why not line up the four houses in a rowin front of the mountain...same view...less driveways and same distance from forest and pond.

temporary trailer homes while building,sorry the princesses wouldn't like that

• Love 9

I still think they never intended to build on that land. If they had, something would have been done by now.  They're just going to put it quietly on the market at some point hoping to make a profit. Good luck on that.

• Love 11
5 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

So Kody basically pulls a bait-and-switch on the women, right after making his plea to live together under one roof? He’s lucky they don’t all shiv him. Or he could turn up murdered and the series could morph into a Ten Little Indians scenario as viewers are invited to solve the mystery of who finally snapped. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, absolutelyido said:

It's not a pond. It's a drainage ditch.

I know!  And let's not forget that this is the same land that they said had the rodent bacteria.  That would have been the thing that kept me away from that land to begin with!  I was so surprised that they ended up with that piece of land after that warning.  They have kids who WILL run around and play in the dirt! 

• Love 6
On 3/2/2020 at 10:47 AM, DakotaJustice said:

I still think they never intended to build on that land. If they had, something would have been done by now.  They're just going to put it quietly on the market at some point hoping to make a profit. Good luck on that.

Either they thought it might be a good investment property or like everyone else said.  He thought the Vegas homes would all sell within a month with the too high asking prices.  Couple that with buying a piece of land and not even considering how much it would cost to just get utilities out there.  

• Love 4

I can’t believe I wasted an hour of my life watching this drech. They have to find water and drill four wells. They have to survey the plot and draw in lot lines. They have to do perk tests and install septic systems.  They have to do something with that drainage ditch. They have to pull electricity. What are they doing? Pointing and staking claims. Equal access to the pond, Jangle?  For who, Savannah and Ysabelle? In the trees but not shaded? Sell some trees and open up the lot. It’s like they’re all sharing a brain cell. Robchin’s the Victim. No, MEri is. No, wait, Kootie has four wives and that makes him head victim.  Plyg Princess and Jangle look on, gleefully. Next week: therapist Nancy makes everything clear? 

• LOL 9

There are a bunch of towns in AZ that were founded by plyg-practicing Mormons back in the late 1800s. Not a surprise to anyone. I can guarantee that both Meri and Robyn's landlords did not give a shit about polygamy. They just didn't want filming. I wonder if their insurance forbade it?

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Galloway Cave said:

There are a bunch of towns in AZ that were founded by plyg-practicing Mormons back in the late 1800s. Not a surprise to anyone. I can guarantee that both Meri and Robyn's landlords did not give a shit about polygamy. They just didn't want filming. I wonder if their insurance forbade it?

That is a big possibility.   Never thought of that.  Put on your seat belt, show just started

• Love 3

In his TH with Robyn, Kody appears to have some fresh highlights and curl coif.  Then later it looks like someone glued on tufts of cat fur.

(I am endlessly fascinated by Kody's hair.  It's the most interesting thing about him.)

• LOL 17
  • Love 6

If Kody claims they can’t find a rental and wants to buy, why not make an offer to buy Robin’s rental home?  It would save the move and it would save the seller trouble as well.

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
(edited)

Wait, did Kody just say the house is already sold? Then they had to know they would have to move sooner than they portrayed. Unless the buyer bought without looking at it, no house inspection was done or any updating/maintenance done by the seller.

ETA: OK, never mind.

Edited by Galloway Cave
  • Love 6

I bet I can guess the time when Meri and Robyn went through a dark period.  I have a feeling it was when Kody divorced Meri and made Robyn his legal wife.  In the meantime, they would have us believe that Meri selflessly made the utmost sacrifice. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

Somebody posted that Kody had found the idea of one woman with multiple husbands "disgusting."  I would have liked to see that segment.  It tells me so much about him. 

• Love 3

I think Kody is getting "Robyn'd" for the 1st time and Robyn is getting "Kody'd" for the first time.  Janelle is keeping her head down & acting like she's not seeing it.  Christine is thinking "don't aim either one of them in my direction" and Meri is smirking her fat ass off while shoveling in the popcorn. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 6