Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 Live Chat Thread

Aethera
  • Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

JANELLE NEEDS NORMALACY.  

I absolutely can’t.  And to think that she’s supposed to be the smart one of the bunch. 

She used to be a "real-a-tor"

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, LotusFlower said:

Does anyone know if they were in the midst of filming a new season?  I’m curious how COVID-19 might affect reality shows.

I read that the tell all for 90 fiancé was supposed to be filmed in NY April 2 and 3 and it was cancelled.

• Love 1

I normally never comment on a woman being pregnant, IF I don’t know she’s pregnant for sure, but Robyn is definitely pregnant in that brown flowery top, right?

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

JANELLE NEEDS NORMALACY.  

I absolutely can’t to think that she’s supposed to be the smart one of the bunch. 

Local anchorman here says new-q-ler.😬

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Flashback to the 86-hour labor - just what we wanted

Maddie says that she'll use it against Axel for the rest of his life.  The child should start therapy now.

YEP!  I imagined all of us grabbing our earplugs at that very moment!  LOL 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

I read that the tell all for 90 fiancé was supposed to be filmed in NY April 2 and 3 and it was cancelled.

Interesting.  I’m guessing this show’s reunion/tell-all/whatever will also be cancelled.  

Wish the the whole thing gets cancelled.

• Love 5
Just now, GladysCravits said:

Robyn sounds like a nut job with her rental obsession.  Somebody needs to tell her to shut up. 

I say it to my TV often, but she just drones on and on.  I'm surprised the film crew never snaps.

• Love 8

What in God’s name does Robyn want in a house. This latest “ rental/ purchase” that she is trying to fraud these people out of, looks gorgeous and more than any one family really needs. She is one spoiled woman.   And is this all because Dayton decided to go to community college in Flagstaff.  Unbelievable!

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

What in God’s name does Robyn want in a house. This latest “ rental/ purchase” that she is trying to fraud these people out of, looks gorgeous and more than any one family really needs. She is one spoiled woman.   And is this all because Dayton decided to go to community college in Flagstaff.  Unbelievable!

She probably wants to move on up to a $3 million house in Sedona.  Did Kootie say the word “permanent”?   I’m so glad Kootie didn’t park on the heel.  That would sting.

Edited by sheshark
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I normally never comment on a woman being pregnant, IF I don’t know she’s pregnant for sure, but Robyn is definitely pregnant in that brown flowery top, right?

She does look pregnant out at  coyote pass.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, suzywallis said:

Ok, wait a minute.  Do they not have to turn these rental trucks back in? 

They are renting them by the day until they figure out if they are closing or living yet again.

if they are living in a fully furnished rental they they are buying, why not put “their” stuff in storage until they move to Coyote Pass and live with the stuff in the rent-to-own? Can they really not live without mementos for two years? And are they going to sell all the stuff in the rent-to-own?

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

So they are just going to pay for rental trucks and park them. Wtf?? They make the worst decisions. 

If they only need to store it for a few days, that actually makes sense. Otherwise they rent a storage unit for a minimum of a month, unload them, then rent trucks again in a few days, reload them and live the stuff back.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, LotusFlower said:

Should they park the U-hauls on the heel, or on the roads with easements?  This is fascinating tv!

'You've got to choose which heel you'll die on."

Robyn, last week or the week before (it's all one big, boring blur)

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, BradandJanet said:

Hello. I'm watching in spite of myself and wonder why an unused easement road on their property has a bunch of pristine, pastel picnic tables. 

I noticed that too.  I don't get whey they don't have a decent-sized storage unit so they can all make use of it.  Silly me, thinking logically again.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Hello. I'm watching in spite of myself and wonder why an unused easement road on their property has a bunch of pristine, pastel picnic tables. 

Kody brought them out there when he "took care" of the younger kids during the wives' Chicago trip. They had a cook-out.

Edited by Galloway Cave
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5