Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 Live Chat Thread

Aethera
  • Start Topic

7 minutes ago, GladysCravits said:

She really doesn’t even sound genuine right now.  More like for drama in the show. 

Right??!!! 

Sobyn is forgetting her dialogue so she starts sobbing and covering her face 

These people all hate each other 

• Love 11

That was possibly the most boring, uneventful, useless episode yet - which says a lot.  I could barely watch.  In case we couldn't figure it out, Robyn doesn't want to move or buy.  For distraction, we see that Janelle and Christine are jealous of their daughters' monogamous lives.  And, Meri was completely MIA.  Kody brought the drama with his hair-flipping.

Edited by Grifter Lives
Buy, not rent.
  • LOL 4
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

This crew makes the worst financial decisions. Just twrrible

Here's Kody the Closer's negotiation stance: "Hi, (Wrong Name Seller).  I want to buy your house.  But, instead, I will rent it.  When I lowball you on my offer, please accept it.  Or, take it off the market to rent it to me at your expense, and let me trash it for a year or two, while I pretend to build on Prairie Dog Plague Flats.  Otherwise, I will call you out as a polygamist persecutor."

• LOL 21
  • Love 2

I sat through the entire show. Nothing makes any sense. These people must be drinking the water in that drainage ditch (sorry, the future fish pond); they're nuts. 

They also have a bad script writer. And no acting skills. Why is this show still on?

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, suev33 3 said:

Please Lord,. Do not make us sit and listen to Maddie birthing another baby.   I'm SO muting it if we have to ....... ugh 🙄

Same.  But we know it’s coming. The wailing and screaming...,

• LOL 3
3 hours ago, Grifter Lives said:

Kody: "I got beaten up by this rental market.  Meri. . . Renting and moving; Janelle. . . Renting and moving."

Didn't Meri move because they were persecuting plygs?  And, Janelle chose to move to be closer to a sister wife or two.  Even Robyn is moving at the end of their lease.  Last week, they said that they had been living in Flagstaff for 8 months.

At least Janelle moved into a smaller, more reasonable house.

I’ve been sittin’ here wonderin’ if social distancing etc will be the death of reality TV? 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
49 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Even Christine bought a 4-bedroom house and turned the fambly room into a master bedroom.  Think outside the box, Robyn.

She shouldn't have to dill with such a situation.  She needs to wear a tiara, being so regal and all.  🤮

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, deirdra said:

Even Christine bought a 4-bedroom house and turned the fambly room into a master bedroom.  Think outside the box, Robyn.

That's because she and Janelle are used to having to find a way and work around stuff to get what they want.  Robyn just seems to get  what she wants. 

• Love 8
On 3/23/2020 at 12:08 AM, Tabbygirl521 said:

At least Janelle moved into a smaller, more reasonable house.

I’ve been sittin’ here wonderin’ if social distancing etc will be the death of reality TV? 

One can only hope...

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
On 3/23/2020 at 1:08 AM, Tabbygirl521 said:

Not yet, the Circle and Love is Blind just got renewed for another season. Watch someone come up with an idea for a new show based on Social Distancing. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, crimson23 said:

Not yet, the Circle and Love is Blind just got renewed for another season. Watch someone come up with an idea for a new show based on Social Distancing. 

As I was spending my usual HOURS trying to fall asleep last night, I was thinking that they are going to make a movie about this Pandemic.    

• Love 4
8 hours ago, crimson23 said:

It'll be called Love During Quarantine, and will be a lot like 90-Day Fiance . . . meeting people and falling deeply in love online.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

Kinda looking forward to Meri loosing her shit over the evacuation.

Here it is - everyone is just standing there, watching her, until Saint Sobbin' hugs her, giving her strength to get her act together.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

The framed marriage certificate: "Should I keep it?"  And, it's all a big joke for Meri and Robyn.  (Robyn: "We'll burn it with our bras.")  These women are so dumb and delusional that they say things to convince themselves of their revisionist history and supposed empowerment.

. . . I'm speechless.

• Love 11

So Robyn wants to do the sellers of the house dirty, by trying to rent from them and if a another rental comes thru she will back out of the sale.  What a crappy thing to do.  

Edited by LucyEth
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Wow!  An episode on packing and moving.  We haven't seen that every season and all this season.  What a compelling plot twist.

Lmfao 🤣🤣😂 ikr!

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

So Robyn wants to do the sellers of the house dirty, by trying to rent from them and if a another rental comes thru she will back out of the sale.  What a crappy thing to do.  

I can't believe she is saying this crap on camera!  How wrong is this?!?!  I am surprised that they didn't show that scene on camera--where the other homeowner said renting would not work for them.  IN other words, the wife said, "No way in hell!"

• Love 8

Meri throws a fit, because she has to pack everything, including dishes handpainted by Grandma Lizzie (product placement), Mariah and her.  They make a LuLaNo (no product placement allowed) "fire sale" joke, and next thing we know - Meri doesn't have to evacuate and is going to stay with her inventory.  The family doesn't fret or worry about Meri's safety.  They leave.

To validate (product plug for Nancy, psychologist extraordinaire), Christine over-emotes and repeats herself in the talking head.  As an homage to DayunBriannaAroura, she even pants like a panic attack.  

I hate these people, and they're just getting warmed up.

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

So Robyn wants to do the sellers of the house dirty, by trying to rent from them and if a mother rental comes thru she will back out of the sale.  What a crappy thing to do.  

I wonder what the terms are on their offer to purchase. They may be in for more than their earnest money.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3