Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 Live Chat Thread

Aethera
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, Archer27 said:

Kody's hands were certainly not clean...ewww, he put his finger in his daughter's mouth

AND THEN IN HIS OWN!  I know we are viewing this through coronavirus info, but DANG!! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Why the F*CK would he put a child who has never ridden a bike on a nearly full size bike and then another one with training wheels which are horrible???? FFS she needs a strider bike to learn balance and gain confidence you stupid f*ck!! I’m so sorry even though Truely is an asshole that scene was downright abusive.

ETA: omg moriah is definitely her father’s daughter. She does not shut up. Ever.

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Love 14
4 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

My dad taught me how to ride a bike, but I refused to give up because my friends could ride w/o training wheels and I wanted to be cool too.  Truly doesn’t seem to be motivated.

Mine too! Just kept holding on till I could balance myself. 

Its not that hard, Kodee

• Love 4

Robyn really needs to watch her language about feeling unsafe....it has strong connotations and if it’s not true she should knock it off. Recall she made some kind of unsafe comments about her exhusband too that were not confirmed. She seems to stretch things to make her point, even if she has no point. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
23 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

Dad's a scatterbrain.

That was a great comment.  Savannah knows Kodouche better than he knows his children.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Galloway Cave said:

Pizza is the food topic of the night. Janelle slipped up and said she makes cheeseburger pizza all the time.

Did anyone notice that Meri's and Robyn's and Christine's plates were full of food... and there was barely any left on Janelle's? I noticed it because I was wondering what they ended up ordering, lol.  Did she gobble it all down the second it was laid in front of her?

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Kyanight said:

Did anyone notice that Meri's and Robyn's and Christine's plates were full of food... and there was barely any left on Janelle's? I noticed it because I was wondering what they ended up ordering, lol.  Did she gobble it all down the second it was laid in front of her?

Let's be careful not to fat shame.  She isn't a talker as much as the others--she is more of a listener.  The others may have been talking a lot of and she wasn't, so they ate slower. 

• Love 10

Mariah and Audrey actually seem very genuine and happy to me. I am enjoying these scenes WITHOUT KODY.

Speaking of which, the scenes with Truely were AWFUL. 

I see Mykelti at the picnic. Where’s TONY?!

Edited by Tabbygirl521
  • Love 4

Watching the late showing... I laughed out loud in the outtake when Meri hemmed and hawed and finally said..."I don't think God cares where we live...." Yeah Robyn, he doesn't give a $hit where you live!

• LOL 4
  • Love 18
7 hours ago, suzywallis said:

Let's be careful not to fat shame.  She isn't a talker as much as the others--she is more of a listener.  The others may have been talking a lot of and she wasn't, so they ate slower. 

Hey - I'm no skinny minnie.  All three of those wives would have to have been gabbing at the same time.

• Love 6

Robyn and Kody are really not getting along at all.  Robyn is totally disgusted.  Always crying and saying she just wants to be back in her house in Vegas.  A little surprised since the consensus was that she chose Flagstaff based on her son's college needs.  So according to Robyn, Kody puts a damper on the wives good times when they are all together.  Really?  Isn't he the whole reason you are all together.  Sounds like she would be happy if he were out of the picture and the wives just continued to be a family.    Christine's toast indicated how much she wanted to live life with her sister wives. Meanwhile they don't want to live together, they each want a secret monogamous relationship with Kody and they basically act like most of the time they don't give a shit about each other.   What a weird bunch. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

I used to be close to Janelle's apparent current weight (I think she's gained a considerable amount since 2011 when they were all weighed in the Diet woes episode) and I have to say that I personally would not have been caught dead with a full plate of food in front of me when a camera was around.  

• Love 8
29 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Robyn and Kody are really not getting along at all.  Robyn is totally disgusted.  Always crying and saying she just wants to be back in her house in Vegas.  A little surprised since the consensus was that she chose Flagstaff based on her son's college needs.  So according to Robyn, Kody puts a damper on the wives good times when they are all together.  Really?  Isn't he the whole reason you are all together.  Sounds like she would be happy if he were out of the picture and the wives just continued to be a family.    Christine's toast indicated how much she wanted to live life with her sister wives. Meanwhile they don't want to live together, they each want a secret monogamous relationship with Kody and they basically act like most of the time they don't give a shit about each other.   What a weird bunch. 

I was front and center thinking Robyn pushed the move...however, after seeing the show and more of Robyn (VERY unsettled) after the move I am thinking it went this way instead.  I still think Flagstaff was chosen because of Dayton's Uni choice. Robyn clearly stated during Kody's "presentation" about moving that she needed to be with Dayton to settle him into Uni. So. Kody is pushing for the move because he is "bored or restless" or whatever.  And Robyn is resisting and resisting because she isn't a moving person the way the other wives are used to moving a lot.  Then...Dayton is looking at the Flagstaff campus.  Remember back, we didn't get to see Robyn and Kody going to Flagstaff with the two older daughters the very first time. The cameras were there with the family while Mariah was announcing moving to Chicago to go to grad school and Kody/Robyn were on a skype type video call in the car.  Knowing Kody he used that entire trip to SELL Robyn and her girls on "how beautiful" Flagstaff was and how she could be there with Dayton...and hey...look at this beautiful property and hear the Angels yadda yadda. They went looking at PROPERTY when it was mentioned that it was just "feeling Flagstaff" to see if we like it.  They weren't just driving around sight seeing and maybe looking casually.

More than likely Kody filled Robyn's head with what she is spouting now.  We are sitting on a gold mine with our Vegas houses, look at this beautiful property and we can all live here happy happy, YOU are close to Dayton!  It's beautiful and hey look at the trees! Paradise Babe! Robyn acted very bizarre when the whole family went to look at the properties.  She was upset that Kody took Meri to a different property (that she hadn't seen) and they both really like it...but it wasn't the property that Kody SOLD Robyn on, and then Robyn is all paranoid that Janelle was going to derail the family choosing Coyote Pass...the property Kody made promises to her and her children. Obviously Kody talks and talks just to hear his voice, he says things and HATES being called out on it because he is a optimist dreamer and to quote Savannah "Scatterbrained"... Robyn is obviously unsettled (which is what she is talking about when she says "unsafe" because its their only word) and she is pissed that Kody's promises that made her move are NOT coming true. 

Robyn is having a lapse of faith.  She put her faith into her Priesthood God Kody and he is letting her down big time.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

I think when they were living in Las Vegas Kody had been feeding Robyn this dream he had of having a ranch with some land, much like his Dad had up in Wyoming.  He could raise Solomon and Ariella in the great outdoors, rather than the hot concrete of Las Vegas.  Flagstaff fit that bill AND was near a college for Dayton.  Thus began the crazy expensive move that made no sense (other than buying them another season or three of the show).....

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
Just now, Galloway Cave said:

I could have stayed in Las Vegas. I would have saved a fortune. not run up all our credit cards.

Is he admitting the move was Robyn's idea?  ("I could have stayed in Las Vegas, but you made me pick up the whole family to follow Day'un!")

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

What’s with Sobyn and “Don’t freak out MY kids anymore”....didn’t Kody adopt them with pomp & circumstance (and that ridiculous framed shit)

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
On 3/17/2020 at 7:26 PM, smarty2020 said:

I think when they were living in Las Vegas Kody had been feeding Robyn this dream he had of having a ranch with some land, much like his Dad had up in Wyoming.  He could raise Solomon and Ariella in the great outdoors, rather than the hot concrete of Las Vegas.  Flagstaff fit that bill AND was near a college for Dayton.  Thus began the crazy expensive move that made no sense (other than buying them another season or three of the show).....

Bingo!! good theory.   Kody is so dumb about everything.  What on earth has happened to Robyn this season?   She has a cramp in her brain about not buying.   Hope we don't see another anxiety attack from the daughter.   They really could have left the little kids with another sister wife to do the house shopping.   Oh, nevermind.....

Is this the time of year they are filming?  what if Coronavirus prevents filming for another season and they have no TLC income for longer than they expect.   Will there be a GoFundaPoygFam pop up online?  inquiring minds want to know

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, DNR said:

What’s with Sobyn and “Don’t freak out MY kids anymore”....didn’t Kody adopt them with pomp & circumstance (and that ridiculous framed shit)

Sobyn is such an entitled princess. Her kids....and now she is ramping up the wives against Kody. She is so freaking manipulative.

at the end of the day, she is lucky to have this amount of security for herself and her "kids." Meri should be in a nice two bedroom, one room for her fabulous women's pajama wear. Christine can hold the family gatherings, since she bought. Robyn does NOT need 7 bedrooms.

WTF. and PS...kids sharing rooms is actually not child abuse.

• Love 17

regardless of whether they rent or buy that house, the children will be in a different school district and have a melt down.    These people are absolute loons.    My apologies to actual loons.  

His plaintive complaint about being caught between the needs of 2 wives is falling on my deaf ears---what did he expect when he married four women.    

I do wonder if coronavirus will cut into their income source.  I can see TLC not filming for months and just re-running old shows.  

Edited by Twopper
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4

Kody: "I got beaten up by this rental market.  Meri. . . Renting and moving; Janelle. . . Renting and moving."

Didn't Meri move because they were persecuting plygs?  And, Janelle chose to move to be closer to a sister wife or two.  Even Robyn is moving at the end of their lease.  Last week, they said that they had been living in Flagstaff for 8 months.

• LOL 3
5 minutes ago, sheshark said:

Drink every time Sobyn says “rent”.   She is having trouble speaking, and claims BOTH the girls now have panic attacks.  Must be highly contagious!  

And she puts the blame on Kody for scaring the kids when she is freaking them out 24/7.

She must get throat boogers as well as eye boogers, making it impossible to speak.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

JFC. Listening to Robyn blubber-cry and Kody manipulate for an hour is soul-breaking.

Ikr........ I've yet to see Kod hugging or reassuring ANY of his wives!   I don't see or feel love between these people at all..... it's just weird, and sad.

• Love 10

I finished watching the Broadway Live benefit and switched over to this mid-show, and all I could think of was "Oh boy.  She's crying again. Here we go."  So, of course, I had to come here and see what you were all saying! 

Oh boy. More wife strife next week!

• Love 1