Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 Live Chat Thread

Aethera
  • Start Topic

Sobbyn is a moron.  I hope they get that mortgage, sign on the dotted line, move all their shit in, and the perfect RENTAL shows up. 

Looks like Maddie needs to get her stuff together regarding this baby's delivery.  Again, we're not dealing with the big brained people here.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

HA!  Gabe is trying to get the hell out of dodge.  Good for you, kid!  You can just see the derision in his eyes when he looks at the Kodester.  And wow, his idiot father doesn’t even know if he’s working on high school or college coursework.  

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • LOL 6
  • Love 16
13 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

Sorry if this has been asked before, but what is that on Janelle's lip? It looks like skin cancer, BCC.

She's growing a chicken mcnugget.  You're welcome.  : )

• LOL 9
On 4/5/2020 at 8:51 PM, poeticlicensed said:
On 4/5/2020 at 8:49 PM, Archer27 said:

I wonder how much time Kody spends with Janelle and Christine. 

One on one? I'm guessing zero. Not that Janelle minds lol

And not that Robyn minds, either.  She's a polygamist in a monogamist marriage.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
18 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

HA!  Gabe is trying to get the hell out of dodge.  Good for you, kid!  You can just see the derision in his eyes when he looks at the Kodester.  And wow, his idiot father doesn’t even know if he’s working on high school or college coursework.  

The Kodester also said he was well-liked in high school. I have my doubts.

• LOL 7
  • Love 8

Maddie knew prior to the birth that Evie had the disease. Why would Maddie then insist on a birthing center two hours away, then used the tub to hold off the birth until Caleb show up? And she gets serious dings from me for not giving birth in the hospital. Idiots.

• Useful 1
  • Love 21
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Maddie: "When I had Axel, it was 5 days . . . 4 days.  When I had Evie, it was 3 hours."

And Kody has 4 wives, in case you haven't heard.

That's not true at all.  Kody has one wife.  Two long ago ex-baby mama's and an ex-wife he can't stand.

• LOL 5
  • Love 12

Janelle, the smart one: "They're going to ambulance her up to the hospital."

Christine: "Something I love so much is going inside an ambulance."

When did ambuance become a verb?  When did a newborn become a thing?  These people are idiots.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
20 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

It's like OJ - high-speed highway shots of a white truck!

As a side note, when the OJ chase was going on, I was  in the hospital having my youngest son . 😊 all the nurses, and me,  we're watching on the tv while i was getting ready for c section.  Bryan now laughs when i tell him that he was born when the OJ chase was happening!!  Hard to believe that was almost 27 yrs ago.    Thanks for letting me blab 😁

• Love 16

Could this be the series finale?

• Robyn & Christine bought houses, so the plots about moving should only be about visiting the U-Hauls on Prairie Dog Plague Pass.
  • Maddie hasn't been pregnant again.
  • Mariah's hasn't married.  
  • TLC hasn't paid for any vacations.

Without moves, births, weddings, or vacations, the Browns have nothing.  Kody may have to get a job.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

She may be one of his favorites but the Maddie had a BOY and named him AXEL.  She has a GIRL and they name her after the Kodster!  Whaaatt??? I HOPE this is the finale!  Can't take much more stoopid! 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Could this be the series finale?

• Robyn & Christine bought houses, so the plots about moving should only be about visiting the U-Hauls on Prairie Dog Plague Pass.
  • Maddie hasn't been pregnant again.
  • Mariah's hasn't married.  
  • TLC hasn't paid for any vacations.

Without moves, births, weddings, or vacations, the Browns have nothing.  Kody may have to get a job.

I was too optimistic.  Kody just highlighted next season:

• Robyn's got to move into her house.
  • They've got to work on their relationships.
  • They've to work on Coyote Pass (sidenote from Janelle).

And, Kody used the past tense when he spoke of liking polygamy.  That's the cliffhanger.

Edited by Grifter Lives
Cliffhanger (Not Really)
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

I just can’t with this.  They knew Evie had issues but went to a birthing center in a mall with an old dirty bathtub anyway. Maddie said she lost too much blood.  Why the f wouldn’t she have birthed in a hospital?   How flipping selfish. 

• Love 13
11 minutes ago, Fostersmom said:

She does look like a very alert baby for being just days old. 

She has to stay alert for self-preservation since her mother and grandparents aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer.

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
45 minutes ago, Archer27 said:

Wow - these women sound so darn stupid. A baby will come when he/she is supposed to. I do not think it is like holding in poop. 

I know.  I wonder do they watch the shows and think, wow that was dumb, why did I say that?

Christine seemed to really love the epidural and how much better the birth went with it.  When My nieces had their babies, every last one of them got an epidural, stating I don't have anything to prove to anyone, they wanted the birth to be a stress free as possible.

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, deirdra said:

She has to stay alert for self-preservation since her mother and grandparents aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer.

I don't know if I should laugh or cry at this bit of truth. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
31 minutes ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

I know.  I wonder do they watch the shows and think, wow that was dumb, why did I say that?

Christine seemed to really love the epidural and how much better the birth went with it.  When My nieces had their babies, every last one of them got an epidural, stating I don't have anything to prove to anyone, they wanted the birth to be a stress free as possible.

Right?   There are no medals given for natural birth without meds.  

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Adeejay said:

Someone should probably tell Christine that people who live in monogamy are allowed to be supported by family and friends.  

Also, we typically tell our spouses if we’re going out of town and whatnot because they’ll notice if we’re gone, because they’re not living with some other chick across town. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, suev33 3 said:

As a side note, when the OJ chase was going on, I was  in the hospital having my youngest son . 😊 all the nurses, and me,  we're watching on the tv while i was getting ready for c section.  Bryan now laughs when i tell him that he was born when the OJ chase was happening!!  Hard to believe that was almost 27 yrs ago.    Thanks for letting me blab 😁

Oh my gosh! My cousin’s granddaughter was born that day and same thing - the chase was a distraction! Hahaha!!

Serious question: I haven’t given birth. Why does being in a tub slow labor? 

Edited by Tabbygirl521
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

Oh my gosh! My cousin’s granddaughter was born that day and same thing - the chase was a distraction! Hahaha!!

I don't know for sure but I'm gonna guess it's because you're removing the gravity aspect?

Back when I had my kids they encouraged you to sit in a birthing chair or crouch so gravity can help the baby come.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

Statistically, sitting in a warm bath during labor shortens the labor by about 30 minutes.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4