Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E02: Lindsey's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, MrsRopersCaftan said:

All that mushymushy stuff felt super fake. 

All of their interactions feel super fake tonight. I mean, I get it, it's TLC and they suck, but MAN, just ONE scene per show that isn't scripted would be really nice. 

43 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Stop with the Jazz commercials, Pimple commercials, and Foot commercials already.   They're more nauseating than the actual surgery footage.     Please get Rebel what's her name, and Match off my screen.

Who thinks plunking a chicken breast in a pot of water to boil the taste out, would taste bad?   

Amen to the commercials.

I feed my dog boiled chicken and some rice when she has diarrhea.  It completely disgusting and it smells like ass when it's cooking.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

Literally cackled at her second weigh in. Also, damn girl, that’s some special math there. It’s been five months, yet you think you only needed to lose the 75 lbs from the first two months?? That you failed to lose even half of??

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
Just now, Giant Misfit said:

All of their interactions feel super fake tonight. I mean, I get it, it's TLC and they suck, but MAN, just ONE scene per show that isn't scripted would be really nice. 

He can afford to be nice to her so long as she is in Houston and not home with him

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Gbb said:

I’m actually pretty impressed with a Lindsey for coming up with that idea. 

Lindsey seems somewhat intelligent, especially in a relative sense. Not surprised she keeps thinking she can outsmart the diet. Again. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Wanda said:

‘What about breakfast? Going to the gas station now”

”smells like grease and freedom”

”I stockpile”

the little gems sparkle brighter when found in manure 

You forgot the "bags of death"....

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Hellga said:

She actually did pretty well... not as well as she should have, but still, 82 pounds in 3 months is great given her poor results before.  Irene is awesome!

Paul’ll drink to that. 

• LOL 21
  • Love 2

Irene is a saint.  My guess she is going to be the one caring for Lindsey if Lindsey does get surgery... and maybe even not getting a dime for anything, just doing it out of the desire to help someone else struggling with weight issues...

• Love 13

I've always said that Dr. Now needs some sort of group home/Weight Loss housing complex.  They need daily check ins, daily therapy sessions, communal cooking with a nutritionist, field trips to the grocery store, PT in house, swimming pool, walking track.  They need resources!

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Lindsey's been approved for surgery....

I was thinking she wouldn't get it after he took a look-see during the endoscopy.

I had a bowl of chocolate mint ice cream during the endoscopy.  

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Her stomach holds a gallon of food. Wow.

That sounds amazing.  I wonder how much it should hold. 

Does she think this will work better than the surgery she had before.  and if so, why?   just because Dr Now is doing it.

• Love 2

I know this sounds odd but I think this is one of the more normal relationships I have seen. Yes he is a drunk but they are both honest with calling each other out about the problems. He may be having an affair but I think he energy is focused on work and drinking.  When you drink a lot you don't have much desire for other things.

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:
7 minutes ago, ShortyMac said:

I've noticed that her teeth aren't that bad. Can't say that about most of these people.

And no tattoos.

Lindsey has tattoos ... they're near her wrist. 😞

1 minute ago, Twopper said:

That sounds amazing.  I wonder how much it should hold. 

Does she think this will work better than the surgery she had before.  and if so, why?   just because Dr Now is doing it.

3 bacon dheeseburgers............and fries. Size.

• LOL 2