Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E02: Lindsey's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Uuuugghh said:

I’m on delay so this is late. She’s in Iowa, so the breakfast pizza is likely from Casey’s convenience store. Which is pretty renowned for their pizza, breakfast or otherwise. 

I agree.  I've had Casey's pizza and it's good stuff.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Girl. You are not ready to do this. 

I for one am DYING to see what she means by "giving it her all". Somehow I don't think it will include eating healthy and exercising. 

She will give it the same effort she gave to pushing through sitting in the car driving to Houston 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

Stop with the Jazz commercials, Pimple commercials, and Foot commercials already.   They're more nauseating than the actual surgery footage.     Please get Rebel what's her name, and Match off my screen.

So it took hungover Paul, and Lindsey, the food shoveling whiner three days to drive a 16 hour trip?     It's amazing that none of the Poundticipants have been left behind at a Rest Stop, while the family members drive off flipping them the bird.   In Paul's case it would be flipping her off, and screaming "Eat death, Lindsey".  

Who thinks plunking a chicken breast in a pot of water to boil the taste out, would taste bad?   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 6
  • Love 10
Just now, MsVixen said:

So they just remove that previous sleeve and do another?  I worry about doing another surgery.

No, the usual thing is that the patient has stretched out her stomach again, so they need to cut some more off and sew it up again.

• Useful 5
  • Love 2
Just now, Wanda said:

She will give it the same effort she gave to pushing through sitting in the car driving to Houston 

Um, she worked REALLY HARD and EARNED A REWARD. Didn’t you hear her congratulating herself on sitting in a car and eating fast food? Geez.

And now she’s justifying not following Dr. Now’s plan. This is so not gonna end well.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7

Why do they blur the labels?    Even I can figure out that's Kraft dressing.    I hate a maudlin drunk, and Paul fits that.  

I could put a buffet for 10 on that butt shelf of hers.  

Oh goody, "Eat death, Lindsay!"

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Wanda said:

It’ll be ok. She knows what her body needs.

One more "I'm feeling anxious" or "I'll show Dr. Now" and you'll have bingo!

Just now, hoosiermom said:

But the foot show is really good. So life changing for the patients!

I've been toying with the idea of recording it. 

Why do they have snacks in the house? 

• Love 6

I just need something that "tastes good" to "fall asleep."

My back hurts...I need a SNACK!

Also, I wonder when Paul asks Lindsey to crack him another beer if she says to him, "Drink death, Paul! Come on...drink DEATH!"

Actually, I feel sorry for her husband.  He is trying not to enable.  Instead of bringing her the food he should tell her to get up off her ass and get it herself.

And she is lying to Dr.  Now.  About her husband and about how she did the diet. You would think these people would know by now that you can’t fool him!!

Edited by Kid
  • Love 21
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Why do they blur the labels?    Even I can figure out that's Kraft dressing.    I hate a maudlin drunk, and Paul fits that.  

So they don't get sued, probably. If I was a junkfood company I wouldn't want to be associated with this show.

"He needs to respect my process!"

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, MrsRopersCaftan said:

Y’all, Lindsey’s life is HARD. Just in case you didn’t notice her mentioning how HARD her life is every 13 seconds. 

Her back hurts. She needs snackies. Because snackies = pain management. 

image.thumb.png.54a40b9cda8c15a0123fc86b7cddc52e.png

• LOL 8
  • Love 5