Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E02: Lindsey's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Hi All!  I am late - was speaking with my Mom (I was told I need an implant, one of my teeth cracked the root and pushed through the gum, yuck)… 

Lindsey's house is surprisingly clean and uncluttered!  Color me impressed.

My eating habit was a broiled ham steak with broiled asparagus (salt and olive oil, nothing more) and a simple greens salad with pomegranate vinaigrette.

• Love 6

"It smells like grease, and freedom!" after getting enough food for all of us.     She's whining about some Mayo on her huge sandwich?    At the speed she's shoveling that food, I'm amazed she noticed the Mayo.

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Even on the drive she eats gas station pizza. At least go through a drive thru if you are going to eat crap.

And thirty seconds later....cue drive thru.

2 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

My back is tight and my feet are numb but it’s nothing a snack can’t help with. Addict logic. 

"After pushing yourself hard" [sitting in a car] "and earning a reward."

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
12 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

She’s already had a gastric sleeve. I suspect we’ve got ourselves a train wreck tonight. 

I missed that!  Did they say when she had done it?

Good evening Pounders!  My eating habit was Chicken with Riced Cauliflower.  Later it will be some frozen yogurt.

• Love 5

"Savor every single bite" - when eating icky looking pizza... though gas station food can be nice, I know some rural gas stations have super nice homemade food in the attached restaurant (that may well be the only eatery for 60 miles around), I don't think this is one of them! 

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

My eating habit was OK today. I had a salad with sunflower seeds, grape tomatoes, red onion and Olive Garden Italian salad dressing. For dinner I had a turkey sandwich and a chocolate chip cookie.

Being able to buy bottles of Olive Garden salad dressing at the grocery store is going to be my downfall!!!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I spoke too soon, gas station pizza and then drive thru food.....

Gotta have a varied diet, right?

Oh, no, she didn't want mayo... (I hate mayo, so I can't blame her).

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

I missed that!  Did they say when she had done it?

Good evening Pounders!  My eating habit was Chicken with Riced Cauliflower.  Later it will be some frozen yogurt.

I had a yummy sammie I scored from a catered lunch at work, followed by a lovely piece of chocolate pumpkin cake with cream cheese frosting. 

Its great to be back among the Pounders again!

• Love 9

It's all Paul's fault, dammit! He should've gotten them on the road sooner, even though he had a massive hangover from last night.

This is sarcasm, btw.  heh

Edited by DEG9
add a comment
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Hello Pounders!

I'm still looking for the picket fence...

I got me a picket fence, I had it put up myself.  I find that many of those who ask where's my silver lining, rainbow, picket fence, etc really just want someone to do it for them.  In this woman's case, she also needs someone to go get her food, pack for her, drive her around, etc.  

For some reason my sympathy meter is very low for this one.  I may switch over to tonight's special edition of Live PD, my guilty pleasure. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Azubah said:

Also she's anxious and doesn't know what will happen with Dr. Now.

Guess no one told them they’re a slam dunk if they have a camera crew at their first appt

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

What fast food place serves big tenderloin sandwiches? Asking for a friend ...

I was wondering the same thing! It sounded so good until I SAW it and...ummmm...no thank you.