Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E02: Lindsey's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

By monh 9 from 647, now 517, and approved for surgery .   I wonder if the 40 lbs goal in two months before surgery will trip her up.    Oh no, the Endoscopy.     Maybe she'll be the first to flunk that, and that he can't do the Sleeve revision.      

So he's doing surgery even with her issues?    Bad idea.

Why is her mother bringing her stuff down?   It would be cheaper to add a few extra pieces to the room.  

• Love 5

Honestly, having grown up in the Midwest not that far from them, his drinking is likely pretty normal. Small town living is A LOT of drinking generally and it starts youngish. I know so many men that probably would stick up on 30 packs when a sale goes on. If you think about it, he’s being thrifty!

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, mmecorday said:

What fast food place serves big tenderloin sandwiches? Asking for a friend ...

Not on the way to Houston, but if you're ever in the vicinity of Gnaw Bone, Indiana, make a stop ar the Gnaw Mart. Their tenderloins are legendary.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g37143-d537659-Reviews-Gnaw_Mart-Gnaw_Bone_Indiana.html

I'm catching up. I was out with friends earlier and had to record instead of kive watch.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

I'm annoyed that the previews for the following weeks' episodes have been relegated to a cartoon iPhone in the bottom of the screen.

“We can talk about whatever you want to talk about.”  “It was dark today until you called and the sun camd out.” 🤮

Paul is full of shit as well as booze. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I think we aren't going to get many more James K or Penny's for entertainment, I think the people on the show now are more self aware because they have seen past seasons or read the comments online.

Well, I don't know.  Jeanne and several people last season didn't get the message, but I do hope this is a successful season.

It's like 9:55 and she just had surgery so I guess that guarantees she gets to be in a WATN episode. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, ShoePrincess said:

Not on the way to Houston, but if you're ever in the vicinity of Gnaw Bone, Indiana, make a stop ar the Gnaw Mart. Their tenderloins are legendary.

Oh, dammit. They're breaded and fried. I hate fried meat. 😞

James K and I can never be friends now.

So none of her family came down for her surgery?

Serious answer: according to healthline.com, "As an adult, your stomach has a capacity of about 2.5 ounces when empty and relaxed. It can expand to hold about 1 quart of food."

• Useful 7
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Gbb said:

“We can talk about whatever you want to talk about.”  “It was dark today until you called and the sun camd out.” 🤮

Paul is full of shit as well as booze. 

Ikr😂🤣...it was almost comical

• LOL 6

She's down to 438, and still doesn't look any smaller to me.   

I know why Paul had the camera so low for the video chat, it's so LIndsey couldn't see all of the passed out 'roommates', and the woman sprawled on the bed.   

I don't believe Paul or LIndsey will really do anything substantial in therapy, and I think they both would do better apart.  They are the definition of co-dependent addicts.  

• Love 12
Just now, mmecorday said:

I wish we had a Planet Fitness where I live.

I have gotten three gym deal mailers in the past two days. One was Planet Fitness. I have a free gym at work so I don't want to pay for a gym but a few sessions with a trainer would be nice.

• Love 3

Well, I think I saw maybe 15 minutes of this so I guess sometime tomorrow I may have a chance to watch it and read the snark from tonight.

She seemed boring in the parts I saw.

Good night until next time, if there is a next time.

• Love 4

Kind of meh.  Last week we had a success story, this time we had a mediocre modest improvement story, will we have a failure next time and then a dismal trainwreck the week after?  See you regardless!  Off to the 1000 lb sisters now...

• LOL 1
  • Love 7