Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

I think they were going for the typical rich girl/working class guy trope with Chase and BL but BL didn’t grow up with the Quartermaines and Chase probably grew up upper middle class with a famous reporter and college professor as parents. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

I feel like I am supposed to think that Ned tripping (on a towel in case anyone was wondering) and falling into the pool is karma.

Sam visits Dante at the police station. Again.  "You were supposed to be home two hours ago."  So does she have anything in her life beyond her relationships? And who is looking after those 3 children? Certainly not Drew who is trying to save Carly by blackmailing Tracy.

Carly wants Michael to pay Dex (who is already being paid well by Sonny) to protect Sonny. Oh damn, we're going back to CarSon again, aren't we? Just when I was starting to tolerate Sonny.

16 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I love Tracy, but wouldn't there be cameras at the pool? But if Drew made her his enemy with his milktoast threats, then go for the jugular, Tracy!

Chase and BLQ have zero in common.

I would hope that there aren't cameras since it's a hotel. As a guest I would feel uncomfortable knowing that I was being spied on everywhere.

I love Tracy accusing Drew of attacking Ned. You go, girl, show Drew what a real player can do.

True dat, Chase and BLQ have nothing in common. Just like Dex and Jossother than Sonny as he admitted that he has no ambition and Joss wants to be a doctor.

2 hours ago, Suicidy said:

Insanity defense almost never work on the real world.

I don't know what it's like in the US but in Canada, it's often worse than being convicted. Unlike receiving a sentence when you're convicted, being declared not fit to stand trial can lead to a never-ending stint in a psychiatric corrections facility and those are often worse than even maximum security prisons.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Looks like we’re stuck with Baby Jason. Suddenly Joss doesn’t really care that he’s actually, ya know, now in the mob. 🙄

Why is Carly making all of the sense right now? I must admit that though I despise Carly, she’s been on point the last few shows. 

• Like 10

45 minutes after the episode is done and the wackadoo Facebook Nina haters are claiming she had something to do with Ned failling into the pool.  I pointed out that he was running, tripped on towels and took a header.  Their response, 'well I'm sure Nina put the towels there'. Eeesh, blame her for shit she's done, like inducing Ava's labour but slow your roll on stuff she's not responsible for, you wackadoos.  

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 4
(edited)

Isn’t Dex suddenly being pro Sonny a complete 180? He was passive about quitting but he seemed all in for taking Sonny down and we never saw him change his mind about things. It’s more than likely because we know almost nothing about Dex other than he’s Joss’ bang buddy but still, you’d think they would have shown him wavering. So I guess the story of Carly’s kids trying to take Sonny down went out with a whimper since Joss is cool with being a mob moll now. 

Edited by ffwbe
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
18 hours ago, Artsda said:

Joss grew up in the mob. She's had Sonny in her life the majority of it. She should be smarter than this to know Sonny being in jail would mean someone will need to fill the gap. 

The scenes were good though between them both. 

There's no way out for them? All Dex has to do is ask. Lol 

Zeke is a lawyer? Drew's lawyer? 

Drew rather leave his young child so Carly can be in her grown adults lives? What a father. 

Thank you Ned for pointing out Drew and Carly are guilty and everyone forgets that. 

Shut up Olivia why should Ned have to do anything to help Drew and Michael. Ned was right by saying damage is done. He doesn't need to do anything for Drew. Who is trying to dig dirt on Ned. 

Maybe Drew should reach out to a master of manipulation for this latest scheme to get Ned.  NYC isn’t far away, and I happen to know of a certain Mr. Costanza who has a experience in revenge plots.  He even once slipped his boss a Mickey!

Which is still better than anything Carly and Drew will come up with.

On 6/7/2023 at 12:51 PM, ffwbe said:

Drew is truly discount Jason. It’s baffling that someone who was kept away from his young daughter for 2 years is so nonchalant about going to prison for Carly because his relationship with his kid doesn’t compare to Carly’s with her kids. I’m sure Scout would feel great to hear that and it’s unfathomable that it doesn’t register at all with him that he could spend all the time in the world with his daughter and chooses to have her fall a (very) distant second to Carly in his list of priorities. I still remember him skipping out on Scout’s first day at school to track down Carly in Florida because she didn’t answer his phone calls for a few hours. 

They will probably have Scout thank Carly for being so awesome and tell her that her daddy did the right thing, and that she’s happy to make the sacrifice.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

There was a time when Ned wouldn't have had a problem seeing Carly go to jail. I miss that time.

Sorry to disappoint you, Anna, but if Victor's in hell, he's probably scheming to rule it, not burning for all eternity.

"There's nothing wrong with making a good, honest living," say the girl who's never had a job in her life.

5 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I would hope that there aren't cameras since it's a hotel. As a guest I would feel uncomfortable knowing that I was being spied on everywhere.

The pool is a public area, so I hope there's CCTV. Where I wouldn't want it is in my room.

1 minute ago, KittenPokerCheater said:

Drew:  New Town Busybody.

He's been that since CM took over the role. They don't write for him specifically, so he's jammed into everyone else's.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 6/6/2023 at 2:03 PM, dubbel zout said:

I can totally see any of the Carlys haranguing the poor nursing staff to get Willow her meds the second they're scheduled. In all seriousness, it's good to have an advocate, but someone in isolation will likely be monitored more closely that someone in a standard bed. So it's just another example of the Carlys entitlement.

I would.  I don’t trust hospitals one little bit.  A year ago, after my father was admitted for injuring his knee after a fall, he had a stroke the next morning.  My father was 88, but has normal cognition and no impediments regarding communication.  The stroke was obvious and left him almost unable to speak or understand anyone for several days.  It took nearly 12 hours of me screaming at multiple nurses, a nurse practitioner, and an MD before anything was done.  And even then it was on,y because the night nurse had been on duty the night before and realized that this was not normal for my father.  Everyone else brushed it off as fatigue, and him being ‘overwhelmed’.  Whatever the fuck that was supposed to mean.  And his wasn’t the first time this hospital was negligent and out him at risk.  So I watch these people like a hawk.

So yeah, I would be hovering too in this case.  

• Like 1
  • Hugs 8
  • Love 4
(edited)

My main takeaways from today: 

- Joss, just shut up.

- CamMat is really a one trick pony. Let him stay on the Hallmark Channel. 

- Tracy for the win . . .  in so many ways.

- At least now we know why Wardrobe had Ned in that awful jacket. 

Edited by rur
  • Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
(edited)

Tracy is clearly getting back at Drew for trying to blackmail her by accusing him of knocking Ned into the pool. Lying about it seems like a pretty heavy thing though. And did Nina see the whole thing or just Ned falling into the pool? It appears Tracy and Drew didn’t see her. If she did see the whole thing, it will be interesting to see if she comes forward to exonerate Drew

What was the deal with Sonny talking to Anna? That just seemed like a weird out of the blue pairing

3 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I don't know what it's like in the US but in Canada, it's often worse than being convicted. Unlike receiving a sentence when you're convicted, being declared not fit to stand trial can lead to a never-ending stint in a psychiatric corrections facility and those are often worse than even maximum security prisons.

Similar in the US though it depends on the state. From a few things I’ve read you spend some time in in a facility to become fit to stand trial but it can take time

Edited by DanaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 3
On 6/6/2023 at 6:57 PM, nilyank said:

Oh why couldn't Laura have "promoted" Jordan to Deputy Mayor and promoting anyone else to be police commisioner.

Portland Oregon mayor Ted Wheeler was simultaneously police commissioner for years.  So this does actually happen.  As screwy as it sounds.

• Useful 3
On 6/7/2023 at 10:06 AM, ffwbe said:

I think they’ve dragged out this cancer SL for as long as they have because they don’t know what to do with Willow afterwards. She was told she had 2 weeks left back in January and it’s now June and they kept dragging out everything with the donor. Once she’s done with this, she really has nothing left except to be Michael’s plus one and mommy of the year because they write her like an appendage. I mean, I’m sure they’ll have her go off on Nina once again once it comes out that she gave up Carly but that doesn’t exactly pack a punch when she’s already vocally anti-Nina. 

If the writers had an ounce of creativity they could do a lot with her.  Starting with her resuming her nursing career, which makes sense because the show is set in a goddamned hospital.  With her as the young nurse being mentored by Liz and others.  Maybe getitng into a story,I’ve where she leverages her personal experience with leukemia into some kind of advocacy backed by ELQ.  Lots of possibilities, but not with these writers and their creative bankruptcy.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
7 minutes ago, Suicidy said:

If the writers had an ounce of creativity they could do a lot with her.  Starting with her resuming her nursing career, which makes sense because the show is set in a goddamned hospital.  With her as the young nurse being mentored by Liz and others.

I wondered why Willow had never seen nurse busybody before.  Sure, Willow only worked about one shift, but she trained there, and should recognize one of the three employees who work there.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
3 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I feel like I am supposed to think that Ned tripping (on a towel in case anyone was wondering) and falling into the pool is karma.

Sam visits Dante at the police station. Again.  "You were supposed to be home two hours ago."  So does she have anything in her life beyond her relationships? And who is looking after those 3 children? Certainly not Drew who is trying to save Carly by blackmailing Tracy.

Carly wants Michael to pay Dex (who is already being paid well by Sonny) to protect Sonny. Oh damn, we're going back to CarSon again, aren't we? Just when I was starting to tolerate Sonny.

I love Tracy accusing Drew of attacking Ned. You go, girl, show Drew what a real player can do.

True dat, Chase and BLQ have nothing in common. Just like Dex and Jossother than Sonny as he admitted that he has no ambition and Joss wants to be a doctor.

In the US, simply being ‘insane’ is not sufficient under the law.  The defense has to show that the defendant was unable to understand the nature and wuality of their actions.  Something on the order of severe delusions or a near complete loss of the capacity for reason.  

• Useful 2
26 minutes ago, DanaK said:

Tracy is clearly getting back at Drew for trying to blackmail her by accusing him of knocking Ned into the pool. Lying about it seems like a pretty heavy thing though.

I think she's getting back at him for more than that. I think she's getting back at him for blackmailing her to save Carly, who she can't stand. Imagine, a member of her family trying to make her take the fall for something so that Carly doesn't go to prison for a crime she committed.

Drew needs to choke on his self-righteousness and die.

• Like 9
  • Applause 4
(edited)

Hey, Drewfus, first off, guess what?  Blackmail?  Also a crime.  So you can tack that onto the whole insider trading mess that "somebody has to go down for" and choke on it, you santimonious windbag.  Secondly, exactly what proof did he have that Tracey "made" Brooklyn go back to working at Deception?  Smug asshole.

So now, after all the breast-beating and screaming that Dex was doomed, Joss is fine with him working for Sonny.  She really is her mother's daughter, just less bright.

Lastly, if laughing at Ned taking that dive into the pool was wrong, I don't want to be right.  Sorry, that was unintentional comedy gold. 

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

45 minutes after the episode is done and the wackadoo Facebook Nina haters are claiming she had something to do with Ned failling into the pool.  I pointed out that he was running, tripped on towels and took a header.  Their response, 'well I'm sure Nina put the towels there'. Eeesh, blame her for shit she's done, like inducing Ava's labour but slow your roll on stuff she's not responsible for, you wackadoos.  

Nina is so brilliant, she anticipated that Drew would come to the  Metro Court pool to see Tracy, that Martin would come to the Metro Court to talk to her, that he would say out loud that she was the one who told the SEC, that Ned would confront her and then go running to Drew who was still talking to Tracy at the pool, and deliberately left a pile of towels on the deck so that Ned could trip over them.

Victor and the other evil Cassadines have nothing on Nina.

5 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

"There's nothing wrong with making a good, honest living," say the girl who's never had a job in her life.

I'd love to see Dex support dating mob princess Joss on his security guard salary.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
On 6/7/2023 at 6:08 PM, Auntie Velvet said:

I just wish they didn't have Ned dressed up like a used car salesman while all of this pivotal stuff was going down. 

Oh, OK --  guess there was a reason for that Herb Tarlek drip-'n-dry after all.

• LOL 2
3 hours ago, DanaK said:

What was the deal with Sonny talking to Anna? That just seemed like a weird out of the blue pairing

The writers could not resist inserting a false equivalency between a messed up young woman, early in her career working as a double spy, and a slimy monster choosing to be a vile thug for decades.  Moss was MVP today.  How can they give so much time to Joss?  Liz just had a pretty important GH event happen and it seemed like Joss and acting student Dex had more minutes on screen.  For shame Frank!  Someone please remind me what was so horrible about Chase and Willow?

• Like 8
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

I'd love to see Dex support dating mob princess Joss on his security guard salary.

Joss is a pretty cheap date - all she requires is a couch or a bed and a story about Sonny and she's good to go. Have Joss and Dex ever eaten a meal together?

• LOL 14

Nina definitely saw Ned fall, but whether she'll come forward to exonerate Drew I don't know.  Why she left?  That was so stupid.  It's her hotel, she could have been there, there was no reason for her to leave.  Now she's put herself in a position of; well if you saw the whole thing why did you leave?  Dumb!

I am so mystified by this whole Pikeman thing.   We spent a year watching Michael hire and work with Dex to take Sonny down.  And now just like that!  Michael is going to work with Dex to be Jason and keep Sonny out of trouble and safe.  WTF???  What writing is this?   Why am I invested in these storylines?  Because they always crap out and make no sense. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, CeChase said:

Nina definitely saw Ned fall, but whether she'll come forward to exonerate Drew I don't know.  Why she left?  That was so stupid.  It's her hotel, she could have been there, there was no reason for her to leave.  Now she's put herself in a position of; well if you saw the whole thing why did you leave?  Dumb!

I am so mystified by this whole Pikeman thing.   We spent a year watching Michael hire and work with Dex to take Sonny down.  And now just like that!  Michael is going to work with Dex to be Jason and keep Sonny out of trouble and safe.  WTF???  What writing is this?   Why am I invested in these storylines?  Because they always crap out and make no sense. 

not to mention Carly's request is basically making Michael work for the mob which means he and WIllow and the children are.... 

ya never mind. thanks Carly. this could work. yeup 

• LOL 6
2 hours ago, CeChase said:

I don’t get where they’re going with this. Why would Carly want her daughter’s bf to be the new Jason when she saw how often Jason’s SOs got targeted by Sonny’s mob enemies? Not to mention, why would she trust Dex when he’s already proven to be a snitch and why would she want someone who she thinks would need Michael’s guidance on what to do? Which brings me to another confusing point. Are they pivoting and pretending like Michael’s been involved in the mob business enough to be Dex’s mentor? 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
19 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I don’t get where they’re going with this. Why would Carly want her daughter’s bf to be the new Jason when she saw how often Jason’s SOs got targeted by Sonny’s mob enemies? Not to mention, why would she trust Dex when he’s already proven to be a snitch and why would she want someone who she thinks would need Michael’s guidance on what to do? Which brings me to another confusing point. Are they pivoting and pretending like Michael’s been involved in the mob business enough to be Dex’s mentor? 

I don't know what they're doing, I really don't.  This will probably break up Millow, and it could even get Willow killed.  Which could lead to some GREAT storylines since Nina will go nuclear at that point.  BUT...we just wasted a year with a completely different storyline.  And nobody knows why.  I just think that they have no long-term story vision.  So they make it up as they go along, and that's why everything gets so confusing. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
27 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

If I didn't think that Mo loomed eternal in this show, I'd say that they are preparing Michael to take over the business after Sonny is gone. This feels like the new generation of toxicity with Michael at the head of the Corinthos organization and Dex as his Jason.

I think they might be about to circle back to CarSon and reunite that vile family. There's no way Nina and Sonny stay together.

Drew will look like the utter moron that he is if he turns himself in and Carly reunites with Sonny.

• Like 5
34 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Drew will look like the utter moron that he is if he turns himself in and Carly reunites with Sonny.

I think they’re setting up a CM exit tbh. From what I’ve heard, they have to work to tape around his schedule because he has to go to Canada often to film those Hallmark/GAC movies or to promote content for them. I could see them feeling like it’s been more trouble than it’s worth. His character hasn’t exactly taken off and his pairing with Carly is unpopular despite the big push and all of the promotion they initially got. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 5
11 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I think they’re setting up a CM exit tbh. From what I’ve heard, they have to work to tape around his schedule because he has to go to Canada often to film those Hallmark/GAC movies or to promote content for them. I could see them feeling like it’s been more trouble than it’s worth. His character hasn’t exactly taken off and his pairing with Carly is unpopular despite the big push and all of the promotion they initially got. 

Peace Out Goodbye GIF by NETFLIX

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Karma is Tracy dismissing the pool boy who probably would have picked up those towels if he didn't have to leave the area. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
51 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

If I didn't think that Mo loomed eternal in this show, I'd say that they are preparing Michael to take over the business after Sonny is gone. This feels like the new generation of toxicity with Michael at the head of the Corinthos organization and Dex as his Jason.

I've been reading a lot that Mo really wants to retire too, though so it could lead to that. 

17 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

they probably knew that before though right? and they are generous with Valentine and everyone else, so i don't think that's it - more that this Drew has flown over like a lead balloon. [partially because LW and he have no chemistry and people want Sonny and Carly together for whatever unknown reason). truthfully I like CM/CW together (but CW is really great w/almost everyone that she works with) an they seem to have super duper dropped Kim Nero's baby that is prolly his so who knows.

i won't miss him that' for sure. 

• Love 2
(edited)
28 minutes ago, Daisy said:

an they seem to have super duper dropped Kim Nero's baby that is prolly his so who knows.

Kim never slept with Drew. She tried to rape him, but something happened that stopped it. I don't remember what. 

She however did sleep with Franco when he was playing at being Drew after the memory transplant. So if it's anyone's baby, it's Franco's.

I won't miss Drew either. I'll pop the champagne and throw the parade.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

soo...
Ned as a TBI. 
there was video footage so Tracy walked back the accusation, so like chase wondering why Drew was bothering tracy in the first place gets dropped there was video footage so Chase knows that Nina was there.. - because Nina is Satan after al. 

Joss keeps whinging about how everyone sucks for making Dex work for Sonny ignoring the fact that you know DEX wants to work for Sonny they all suck. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Joss keeps whinging about how everyone sucks for making Dex work for Sonny ignoring the fact that you know DEX wants to work for Sonny they all suck. 

Those scenes sucked 10 years out of my life.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4

Why are they making Tracy too dumb to know there might’ve been cameras in the pool area?

Chase was looking at Nina funny - does he find out she’s the anonymous tipper?

Why are the characters of Austin and Ava so unbelievably boring in spite of being played by powerhouse soap actors?

• Like 3

I am still baffled why anyone cares so much about who dropped a dime on the (GUILTY!!!) Drew and Carly. Even if the SEC would be willing to drop charges if someone threw Sonny under the bus, I don't see why they (SEC) would care about who the whistleblower is. Especially if they are considering doing that (although that seems so far away from real life), then the insider trading goes away, so again, who cares who reported it. 

From a "family" perspective, maybe they want to know who they should drop from the Christmas card list, not invite to Thanksgiving dinner, or snub in public, but with the sheer number of instances where everyone has done someone else wrong, it is clear that eventually they'll get over it, so it hardly seems so urgent.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, DanaK said:

My area was shown a repeat after the ABC News report ended, so we’ll get today’s show Monday

Same with the 3 pm ET showing, as well.

I bet that while the writers strike continues, every preemption is looked at as a gift instead of a nuisance.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
50 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Those scenes sucked 10 years out of my life.

honestly it was so stupid. She doesn't want him to be in the mob. but she'll "let Dex make his own decisions." then she keeps speaking over him demanding that everyone else gets him out. He says basically he doesn't want to. so open your eyes, joss. you are now involved with a mobster so either dump him and shut up or deal with it and shut up either way shut up. 

and the fact that Carly and Michael are so okay with this is really showing that Jax is needed to show that this is not okay

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, Daisy said:

and the fact that Carly and Michael are so okay with this is really showing that Jax is needed to show that this is not okay

We'll be able to trust Dex as long as he looks at Joss the way he is. 

I can't even express how completely absurd this whole thing is.

Today's episode was plain bad.

• Like 3

Dex: "Because Michael is smart and understands the business."  If I ever had any questions of Dex's intelligence ...

Also, if Carly had to explain to Michael with crayons and drawings why it's dangerous for Sonny to go to prison, how is she thinking that Michael will save him if he gets into trouble?

Why is Intern TJ, still learning what's what, the one looking after Ned when the case is so serious? Did the hospital not replace neurosurgeon Patrick?

I am not enjoying this "What will Nina get what's coming to her?" that the show is doing. Because among Carly, Drew, Michael, Brook Lynn, Sonny and Nina, ina is the only one that I like.

Austin finally sort of flirts with Ava, but only after he's proved unworthy of my caring about him from being so wimpy about this mysterious Big Bad. How can two good actors be so bad in these scenes? That takes some high level writing.

3 hours ago, ffwbe said:

Why would Carly want her daughter’s bf to be the new Jason when she saw how often Jason’s SOs got targeted by Sonny’s mob enemies? ]

Jason was the love of Carly's life, and like many parents, she wants her daughter to have what she didn't.

24 minutes ago, Desperado said:

Chase was looking at Nina funny - does he find out she’s the anonymous tipper?

My guess is that it shows that Nina was there skulking in the shadows. Because heaven forfend that Nina catch a break on anything.

24 minutes ago, KittyQ said:

but with the sheer number of instances where everyone has done someone else wrong, it is clear that eventually they'll get over it, so it hardly seems so urgent.

Not if someone hurt Carly, her family, or Sonny. Those never get forgiven.

• Like 6
2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Kim never slept with Drew. She tried to rape him, but something happened that stopped it. I don't remember what. 

She however did sleep with Franco when he was playing at being Drew after the memory transplant. So if it's anyone's baby, it's Franco's.

I won't miss Drew either. I'll pop the champagne and throw the parade.

Curtis found them together and stopped it. He could tell that something wasn't right with Drew. During Julian's exit storyline, they said the baby was his. Although I thought it was more likely to be Franco's considering the things that happened. But anyway, I can see why they dropped that since Julian and Franco are dead. I really wouldn't see a point in bringing Kim or the kid back to town. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
3 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

After reading about today's ep, I think I'm glad I saw part of a rerun. I have the weekend to brace myself, heh.

i take payment in chocolate tyvm :D

7 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

My guess is that it shows that Nina was there skulking in the shadows. Because heaven forfend that Nina catch a break on anything.

and honestly. - why does that matter? Ned fell, Drew jumped in, Tracy called the cops. the situation was under control. Tracy recanted, Drew's not in trouble so why does it matter to chase that Nina was there?

honestly i hope after the strike, they find better writers. 

• Like 7
7 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Same with the 3 pm ET showing, as well.

I bet that while the writers strike continues, every preemption is looked at as a gift instead of a nuisance.

Speaking of preemptions, we’ll likely have another one Tuesday afternoon for err, news reasons. But since the main news event happens starting about 3pm ET, I’m not sure how much ABC will interrupt the 2pm broadcast and whether preempting the 3pm broadcast but not the 2pm one will result in the episode being repeated the next day or we’ll just have to catch the episode on ABC.com or Hulu

• Useful 1