Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, ffwbe said:

The stuff with Spencer and Ace is dumb. Esme doesn’t like or trust Spencer and he isn’t the father so why would he be on the list to pick Ace up from daycare?

Laura and Kevin are at work and someone needs to take care of Ace since the daycare is closing. Esme doesn't want Spencer taking Ace but she's stuck. I feel sorry for parents of young children who want to keep their jobs and take good care of their kids.

What i want to know is why the Invader daycare doesn't have a back-up provider. Alexis should know better.

1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:

As is Ned being in coma.  Gotta hurry up story to get back to the ass dragging, riveting SEC story that's been going on for 9988 years. 

I really hope that Ned cannot remember that it was Nina who told the SEC because who cares who told? The only possible point to this story is if Drew and Carly get the consequences of insider trading and everyone rejecting Nina yet again is not it.

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Ugh, the Ashfords are terrible: "My daughter," "How does it feel to say 'my daughter?'," "Family." They are creeping me out with their possessiveness of Trina.

They are Carlys. Curtis' arrogance, Portia's refusal to let Trina grow up and make her own decisions, Stella all giggly at the first family picture (without TJ), Marshall saying that Spencer is not good enough for Trina. It's gross.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Re: Cody - Maybe it's just me but I completely forgot about the bracelet theft. I did mute Cody and Tracy today so I didn't know why she was being weird w/him but the show needs to pace this stuff better. I forgot Gladys set him up for that. It's been a long time since that plot was shown, right? I vaguely remember him talking to Sam about it but he was being vague. That was months ago, right? And it doesn't help that I usually mute him. LOL! Maybe it has been discussed since the Nurse's Ball but that feels like forever ago if you ask me. Anyway . . . 

I'll be the lone voice of dissent - I hate that Spencer is this involved in his brother's life. It's just not a plot I wanted to see for him as y'all know.  Ace shouldn't even exist. I would rather see Spencer trying to find his dad or trying to take over Cassadine Empire or getting a life plan. I don't know . . .  . anything but co-parenting w/Esme! If the baby was his, this would play better for me but he's not. That is his father's child. Spencer should be having fun, not raising his baby brother. And as a single mom, Esme should have left work to attend to her child.

Now, if Spencer thought his dad was dead, this wouldn't bother me as much but as far as I know, everyone just thinks Nik is in hiding. Why is no one trying to find Nikolas and tell him to come and get his baby? I hate this story. I also hate Portia. She makes me sick. Her constant Spencer rants are annoying. Girl, leave your daughter alone! Trina can make up her own mind about Spencer, and from what I saw at the end of the show, I think Trina's gonna get sick of Spencer co-parenting w/Esme. I can't say I blame her. Trina's young. She has no kids and no real responsibilities. She wants to have fun. Again, if Nik was presumed dead, all this would make more sense to me. 

I agree w/those who think Sonny's not dumping Nina. This show doesn't do drama. They just build up stuff and let it end w/a whimper. There's been too much talk that Sonny is dumping Nina when this information is learned for me to believe he will. He'll probably just shrug his shoulders and give her a kiss. I'm not saying I want him to dump Nina but it would be more dramatic (and worth all the time spent on this stupid secret so far) if something interesting happened as a result but that's not happening w/these writers. I'm still in shock (though I shouldn't be) that Michael's 2-year (or however long it was) revenge plot completely fizzled out. This show is a joke. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
40 minutes ago, methodwriter85 said:

I am legitimately shocked that Leo hasn't been SORASed yet.

He's a kid on the spectrum being played by a kid on the spectrum.  I don't expect them to SORAS him anytime soon.  Unless it's with an older kid, on the spectrum.  

24 minutes ago, lala2 said:

Why is no one trying to find Nikolas and tell him to come and get his baby?

Laura and Kevin are heading to Chechnya to do that shortly (to accomodate Genie's summer vacation)

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
30 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

He's a kid on the spectrum being played by a kid on the spectrum.  I don't expect them to SORAS him anytime soon.  Unless it's with an older kid, on the spectrum

I don't know, they SORASed Theo Carver on DOOL and his ASD pretty much disappeared, presumably because the older actor playing Theo didn't have it. Of course, we're in an entirely different environment compared to 2015.

I get the feeling the Powers that Be like him a lot.

• Like 1

They might want to rethink having scenes with Trina standing behind those cafe tables.  Poor thing disappears, as they are nearly over her head.

• LOL 4
4 hours ago, Daisy said:

Nina is going to go tell Sonny the truth and she leaves the ring behind. 

If only. I much prefer this to Sonny finding out publicly and humiliating her in front of the Carlys. It won’t happen, though. 

• Like 5

I could only laugh as GH continues to try and paint Carly and Drew as this dynamic love match desperately trying to save each other from the BIG BAD that is trying to take them down (which, natch, is Nina).  Like, the writers can't not have sunshine come out of Carly's ass, but THIS is the best story they've come up with for their #1 leading lady? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

I used to like Portia, but between her desperate attempts to salvage her marriage and trying to sabotage Sprina. Plus, she provided aid and comfort to the woman who tried to send her daughter to prison!  I get that she had to give Esme medical care, but she didn't have to give Esme ideas about putting something over on Spencer.  I just can't with her anymore.

• Like 3
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, norahs99 said:

I used to like Portia, but between her desperate attempts to salvage her marriage and trying to sabotage Sprina. Plus, she provided aid and comfort to the woman who tried to send her daughter to prison!  I get that she had to give Esme medical care, but she didn't have to give Esme ideas about putting something over on Spencer.  I just can't with her anymore.

Portia is what is known a pathetic person thanks to the writers' poison pen.

I wish BK would cut back on the giggling and squealing, though. Cannot with that. 

• Like 7

I guess the fact that Gladys has zero poker face (as seen when Sonny picked up her cell phone) explains why she's in debt to Ms. Wu for so much money! 

The mystery is why they let her play in the card games, unless she's such an easy mark that the other players will win at least some money from her (so not a total loss!) 😎

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
30 minutes ago, KittyQ said:

I guess the fact that Gladys has zero poker face (as seen when Sonny picked up her cell phone) explains why she's in debt to Ms. Wu for so much money! 

The mystery is why they let her play in the card games, unless she's such an easy mark that the other players will win at least some money from her (so not a total loss!) 😎

I thought Miss Wu let Gladys into the poker games as a favor to Sonny (or because Sonny was her business partner and Gladys was his family) but I could be misremembering

25 minutes ago, DanaK said:

I thought Miss Wu let Gladys into the poker games as a favor to Sonny (or because Sonny was her business partner and Gladys was his family) but I could be misremembering

Probably not so much as a favor as knowing that anyone desperate to get into a game would eventually owe her money -- thus providing her a way to get information on Sonny's organization. 

• Like 5

for some reason my PVR wasn't recording this, so you all might want to check yours. (I got it now.... we have Willow AND Michael, so prepare eye rollings)

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
4 minutes ago, Daisy said:

for some reason my PVR wasn't recording this, so you all might want to check yours. (I got it now.... we have Willow AND Michael, so prepare eye rollings)

UGH

• Like 1
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, lala2 said:

I'll be the lone voice of dissent - I hate that Spencer is this involved in his brother's life. It's just not a plot I wanted to see for him as y'all know.  Ace shouldn't even exist. I would rather see Spencer trying to find his dad or trying to take over Cassadine Empire or getting a life plan. I don't know . . .  . anything but co-parenting w/Esme! If the baby was his, this would play better for me but he's not. That is his father's child. Spencer should be having fun, not raising his baby brother. 

You are not alone. I hate this storyline too. We may be seated at a very small table, however.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Desperado said:

You are not alone. I hate this storyline too. We may be seated at a very small table, however.

I don't blame Spencer wanting to have a big role in his brothers life because Spencer was abandoned by Nik as well. but I firmly believe this baby should not exist. it's a dumb  storyline. move over, give me a seat, and I'll share my cookies.

----

So Sasha had some red eyes, and mentions Nina made her cry. WIllow - instantly goes, "Nina made you cry what did she do NOW?!" Sasha legit goes. "no, they are tears of happiness." to which, Willow goes "Wait, Nina can spark joy, what parallel universe is this."

So glad, Willow is recovering and using her second chance to double down on being a righteous cow. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 14

Sasha points out that she was horrible to Nina and Nina found the strength to forgive her and they built a relationship.

Willow goes Nina put her and the family she loved through the wringer, and there are some things you can't forgive. and my brain is about to explode. The family you love had no problems keeping Nina's family away including you. but Nina is the evul.  please get an infection and die. Sasha enforces the fact that she was the recipient of grace and maybe Willow should find some. 

Willow goes do you think I'm too hard on Nina, and Sasha doesn't double down and goes "yes. yes you are." 

Also i kinda of hate that everyone is treating Tracy like crap. Her son is in the bed. Michael can barely as how ned is doing without a sneer on his face. 

Just make Alexis a lawyer again. geeze marie. 

honestly this makes me so angry. Michael going on and on about his children and having a future with Willow... to Chase....whose wife he stole.  this will always be stupid. and of course Chase is all "We're bffs always call me when you need help." Whatever Chase.  And now Michael is all do you want kids. CAN WE NOT HAVE ANYMORE KIDS. geeezeeee. 

poor @YaddaYadda Ned goes, "My name isn't Ned, it's Eddie Maine" and Tracy has this face of oh my god, you are kidding me - pretty much what I expect your face to be lol

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

"My name is not Ned. It's Eddie Mayne."  Okay, who on this board put that out into the universe?

Why is Diane working on a cryptocurrency case? Are there no lawyers specializing in finance in New York state?

Diane doesn't like the only black tea that I will drink, Earl Grey, so that's another justification for why I don't like her. However I like that her necklace matches her suit.

Alexis, for every impactful case a lawyer does, there are a ton of housekeeping ones. Stop complaining, you got lucky being given the Invader.

Has it only been a few hours since Ned fell into the pool, or does WK's beard not grow?

Ugh the tongue bath Chase is giving poor, poor Michael for the agony that he is going through with Willow being sick. Meanwhile, Willow seems quite healthy talking to Sasha.

A highlight is Sasha saying nice things about Nina. Of course Willow shuts that right down, saying some things can't be forgiven. Unlike Harmony stealing her and then putting her in a cult where she was sexually abused -- that can be forgiven.

Liz and Finn talking about a Hardy being in charge again was nice too.

Ned waking up when Tracy is fighting with Olivia and Brook Lynn is very Quartermaine.

Michael pushing Chase to have kids is rich given that both of Michael's kids were unexpected pregnancies.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
43 minutes ago, Desperado said:

Eh. I don't care enough about it to love it or hate it. I think apathy is worst, tbh.

I hear circus music in my head when certain scenes come on. 

Just now, statsgirl said:

Michael pushing Chase to have kids is rich given that both of Michael's kids were unexpected pregnancies.

With both Chase's exes.

Michael should keep his mouth shut. I hate that the people who can't forgive slights are forgiven so easily for their own transgressions. 

Way to go, writers!

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
9 minutes ago, Daisy said:

poor @YaddaYadda Ned goes, "My name isn't Ned, it's Eddie Maine" and Tracy has this face of oh my god, you are kidding me - pretty much what I expect your face to be lol

I am so glad that no one was around when this happened as I went a little crazy.  🫢

• LOL 4

2 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

Willow remains the worst. That is all

like i said.. woman gets second chance at life, and she's still all I can't forgive her she's horrible." it's really do the point where I have to wonder if the writers believe Nina's the one who pimped Willow out to the cult leaders.  like i'm sorry she needs a whole can of shut your mouth. and I really wish they had Sasha double down on defending Nina, it was too. "yeah she was nice to me. and you are nice." No. 

please point out the hard truths and slap Willow's face with it hard.  point out how Willow and Michael treated her  as well and all of y'all just expect Nina to accept it and not say anything about it. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 9

I know Eddie Maine is not a favourite, but if it means he gets a new love interest and tosses Olivia to the curb, I don’t care if it’s a recycled Sonny Something Falls plot, I’m all for it.

Of course with our luck, he’ll fall for Gladys then go back to Olivia. Still, a girl’s gotta have hope.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, Desperado said:

I know Eddie Maine is not a favourite, but if it means he gets a new love interest and tosses Olivia to the curb, I don’t care if it’s a recycled Sonny Something Falls plot, I’m all for it.

Of course with our luck, he’ll fall for Gladys then go back to Olivia. Still, a girl’s gotta have hope.

Oh me too!  Dump Olivia Eddie!

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Yes. Basically. With a few curse words. One was a straight up Quebecois curse.

• LOL 1
10 minutes ago, Daisy said:

woman gets second chance at life, and she's still all I can't forgive her she's horrible."

Courtesy of Nina's family DNA. But still, Nina is awful and unforgivable because she wanted a relationship with her grandson.

1 minute ago, YaddaYadda said:

Yes. Basically. With a few curse words. One was a straight up Quebecois curse.

With churches?

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
18 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Points to Sasha for trying, but she'll never persuade a Carly to change their mind about Nina. A lie and being a big meanie will always be much worse than sex trafficking.

I think Willow will change her mind, she and Nina will start mending fences, then the truth about Nina and SEC will come out. There's a reason they've been writing Willow and Drew are being "close." She wanted him to walk her down the isle and he went all the way to Greenland to stand around, be useless, almost kill Obrecht, and be called a hero.

Just now, statsgirl said:

With churches?

Yes. Are there any other curses in La Belle Province?

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Making him Eddie Maine is kinda cheesy but Ned having amnesia when he woke up was a given and this is way more of a story than having him wake up and forget the last week so he conveniently forgets about Nina and nothing else. 

• Like 5
14 minutes ago, Desperado said:

OOohh I didn't think of that.

Hello, Eddie!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
28 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Points to Sasha for trying, but she'll never persuade a Carly to change their mind about Nina. A lie and being a big meanie will always be much worse than sex trafficking.

Or have any interest at all in her father, or show any compassion for how Nina was put into a decades-long coma by her mother.  She does a full-body shudder when she mentions Nelle being her twin, but there's no reflection on 'we both had these awful childhoods' because of what was done to Nina.  It's all just 'Nina bad bad bad bad bad" like a demented parrot.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

The one tiny point I'll give Willow is that she doesn't insist that Sasha share her (Willow's) opinions about Nina.

I agree that any thaw between Willow and Nina is solely so that Willow can be a self-righteous prig when the news comes out that Nina talked to the SEC. Ugh.

Can't Alexis petition the bar or whatever to get reinstated as a lawyer?

Shut up, Michael. Now and forever. Just shut up.

• Like 1
  • Applause 6

Explain this to me like I'm Sonny. 

Spoiler

Drew is going to Pentonville for insider trading, while Carly skates on her charges.  Drew blabbed Aurora business, but Carly acted on the tip.  Isn't Carly the one who is guilty?  Unless Drew says he instructed Carly to buy the stocks, which he didn't, why is he going to jail, other than to "save" Carly?

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
13 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Can't Alexis petition the bar or whatever to get reinstated as a lawyer?

She could. It’s allowed in real life after a certain time passes provided you meet the other criteria. Alexis getting disbarred for lying about sleeping with their therapist was dumb anyway considering we just saw Diane pretend to be someone’s lawyer to get info for her mob boss client. That was a way bigger ethical violation. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Daisy said:

honestly this makes me so angry. Michael going on and on about his children and having a future with Willow... to Chase....whose wife he stole.  this will always be stupid. and of course Chase is all "We're bffs always call me when you need help." Whatever Chase. 

No lie - when Michael said that, I imagined Chase responding with, “Well, yes. I imagined having them with Willow - my girlfriend who you stole from me.” Hahahahahahaha!! I’m glad I wasn’t alone in thinking that! lol

The sad fact is there is no one else in Michael’s age-range so Chase is forced to be his friend. They don’t care that it makes Chase pathetic! Michael needs a friend so Chase is sacrificed! Ugh. I can’t believe I didn’t mute them today. Their conversation was boring and pointless. 

Honestly, I found most of the show boring today. I was only interested in Ned, and I could tell by how he was looking at his family he didn’t know them! That was interesting! Sorry @YaddaYadda!! LOL! 

Fiz - I wish I liked them but I don’t. They bore me. I tuned out most of that talk. 

Alexis/Diane - I’m probably in the minority in that I’ve never been a fan of these two - not individually or together. Hahahaha! 

Sasha/Willow - waste of time. Sasha should have spoken up for Nina months ago. We all know where this predictable, stupid story is now headed. Willow gives Nina a chance, forgives her, finds out Nina called the SEC on precious insider traders Carly and Drew, and hates her again. Uh….no thanks. 

Cody/Sam - I don’t care. I do want Gladys caught and exposed but I’m not interested in the setup. I just want to see it happen. 

And as I mentioned, I liked the Ned stuff. I just wonder how long his amnesia will last. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, lala2 said:

No lie - when Michael said that, I imagined Chase responding with, “Well, yes. I imagined having them with Willow - my girlfriend who you stole from me.” Hahahahahahaha!! I’m glad I wasn’t alone in thinking that! lol

I HONESTLY expected the conversation to go that way.  (I must have been drunk). because that woulld have been a great moment for Chase to admit that yeah. you know I do like BLQ (don't buy it)  but again quietly explain what Willow and Michael did to him and how it hurt/sucks etc. Because Nina's assault on Ava gets brought up (a lot) and I don't mind Ava's explaination but I don't think Chase really got  a chance TO BE MAD except that one moment when he was packing up the beach house and told Michael "i am mad." lol and it was so dumb there too

Yeah so i can predict how this is going to go.
Nina is GOING to do the right thing and Tell Sonny. Olivia is gonna boohoooo loudly and badly about how Ned can't remember being Ned and Nina will shut up.thus keeping this secret more. (which i mean Nina has the right to do so but it will be eye rolling). I would stil have ti that Nina tells Sonny Sonny gets a bit mad, but then goes. you know what I get it. Because again. EVEN THOUGH Nina did it to be petty (which go be petty). it's still not wrong that she reported an actual crime after Carly told her that Nina is reaping what she sowed for all of HER crimes lalalala so suck egg where as Carly never had. 

and again what i really want is Nina to actually hear how willow talks about her and then just flatly go i don't want anything to do with you either, filip her the bird and adopt Sasha. Willow doesn't even have the decency to ask about Auntie Bone Marrow. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 6

Sasha enumerates the awful things she did to Nina that Nina forgave her for, and then Willow says that Nina put her and her family "through the wringer" so she can't forgive Nina. Willow - Sasha just described a real wringer for you, and you think that the pretty lame things that Nina has done are beyond forgiveness? Also, don't forget that Michael in particular has treated Nina badly too - remember the payoff to the out of state AG to have Nina tried for "identity fraud" (aka not telling Sonny his real name). 

• Like 3
  • Applause 8
7 minutes ago, KittyQ said:

Sasha enumerates the awful things she did to Nina that Nina forgave her for, and then Willow says that Nina put her and her family "through the wringer" so she can't forgive Nina. Willow - Sasha just described a real wringer for you, and you think that the pretty lame things that Nina has done are beyond forgiveness? Also, don't forget that Michael in particular has treated Nina badly too - remember the payoff to the out of state AG to have Nina tried for "identity fraud" (aka not telling Sonny his real name). 

Seriously.

Sasha: I lied to Nina about being her child, utter scamming her but she forgave me

Willow: Nina screwed Sonny, and didn't tell us that he was alive , and she wanted to visit our son on the weekends, she's a big cow. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
(edited)
12 minutes ago, KittyQ said:

Wasn’t Michael vehemently opposed to Nina being around Wiley long before Nixon Falls? He and Carly didn’t want anyone that might go against the planned brainwashing they were planning on him regarding Nelle and pretty much laid out a plan that involved poisoning Wiley against her like Carly/Sonny/Jason did to him with AJ, which tbh worked for a long time until the writers changed and they wanted to revive the decimated Qs so they needed Michael to interact with them. 

Edited by ffwbe
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

Wasn’t Michael vehemently opposed to Nina being around Wiley long before Nixon Falls? He and Carly didn’t want anyone that might go against the planned brainwashing they were planning on him regarding Nelle and pretty much laid out a plan that involved poisoning Wiley against her like Carly/Sonny/Jason did to him with AJ, which tbh worked for a long time until the writers changed and they wanted to revive the decimated Qs so they needed Michael to interact with them. 

he didn't want to. Willow talked him into it. the "I'm your other mommy's mommy" incident happened, Willow boohoed and Carly went SEEE SEE SEEE. Nina explained that she read in books to be open and Michael went yeah no we want to wait until he's 23 lol or some random age like that, Nina agreed, but then after more, Carly going see see, Michael decided that no Nina couldn't see Wiley, Nina split, Ava put the bug in Carly's ear about suing for custody and then Poof. NF happens. 

it is really weird that no one (but Brad) brought up AJ to Michael specifically but then it doesn't really matter because at the end of the day Michael basically doesn't think what CarJaSon did was wrong he was more pissed off that Sonny broke a promise more than that Sonny killed AJ. 

and that's part of the truth Willow needs to be slammed with. Again I am so tired of Willow going "nina was so horrible to me so i hate her." it stopped being about you a long time ago. and even if you don't want her to be "your mother." which fine. whatever your choice. it's your petty butt choosing not to let this woman be a presence in your children's lives because she'll "justify nelle's actions." and by justifying, we mean, if Nelle grew up in a stable home she might not have been coocoo bananas. 

And again, considering Nina has done everything that Willow has ever asked her to do including apologize to Carly again and kiss her behind, except not give up her rights because her lawyer told her not to i don't understand why anyone believes that she would sit there and be "SO Let's talk about NELLE, Willey."

• Like 8

If Michael and Willow hadn't kicked Nina out of Wylie's life, she wouldn't have gone to Nixon Falls and met amnesiac Sonny there. What goes around, comes around.

1 hour ago, Daisy said:

Willow doesn't even have the decency to ask about Auntie Bone Marrow. 

The bone marrow is donated, they don't need her any more.

The Carlys are such an awful group of people, "Selfish" is their middle name.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, statsgirl said:

If Michael and Willow hadn't kicked Nina out of Wylie's life, she wouldn't have gone to Nixon Falls and met amnesiac Sonny there. What goes around, comes around.

The bone marrow is donated, they don't need her any more.

The Carlys are such an awful group of people, "Selfish" is their middle name.

pretty much. all of that. like it gets so frustrating. they are mad at Nina for keeping the secret. cool be mad. I'd be mad too. but  Carly was prepared for Nina to never know about Wiley. Then doubles down and was prepared for Nina to never know about Willow and Amelia.  No matter how much one can hate on Nina for not telling Carly about Sonny, at least Nina was pushing Sonny to find out about his family. Everyone pretty much seems content that Nina deserves nothing. and truthfully, i would have more respect for Willow (maybe lie a penny's worth, or a nickel since pennies don't exist) if she called Nina and flat out told her that there is no future period. shes not going to change her mind, she doesn't want a relationship with her, Lisel, and James, and when the kids are 18 if they want a relationship with Nina thats fine and then end it period. no more of these "Oh i'll talk to you nina, bend to my will, and then I'll continue to bad mouth you." power sessions she gets off on. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, KittyQ said:

Willow is an irredeemable bitch. She became of a vortex of suck and devoid of empathy the second she came down those steps for her sham wedding to Michael.

Sasha is a much better friend than what she deserves. When Sasha showed up, I thought of that scene with Willow and Nina when Nina went to her to ask her to spend some time with Sasha because Brando had just died. Bitch, nobody knew you had fake cancer because you decided to keep it a sikrit.

• Like 4
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, DanaK said:
4 hours ago, statsgirl said:

"My name is not Ned. It's Eddie Mayne."  Okay, who on this board put that out into the universe?

Me. Sorry lol

No apology needed, heh.  GH would be SO much better if the folks on this Board were writing it.

• Like 3
33 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Willow is an irredeemable bitch. She became of a vortex of suck and devoid of empathy the second she came down those steps for her sham wedding to Michael.

"Is this an alternate universe?  Nina sparked joy?"  Do fuck off, you dreadful excuse of a human being.  Boy, she was all too willing to join the mean girls contingent of Carlys, wasn't she? 

Eight words that made this an awful episode for me: "Hi, Spinelli.  I have a job for you."

• Like 2
  • Applause 8
19 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

"Is this an alternate universe?  Nina sparked joy?"  Do fuck off, you dreadful excuse of a human being.  Boy, she was all too willing to join the mean girls contingent of Carlys, wasn't she? 

Eight words that made this an awful episode for me: "Hi, Spinelli.  I have a job for you."

ironically your first sentence also has eight words, and it made it an awful episode too lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Nina sure as hell sparks joy in Wylie. But you know, when you've been brain washed into another cult . . .

27 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Frightening. But I'd rather watch Spinelli stumble around than have to sit through scenes with Michael waxing poetics about Willow and their children to the guy they cheated on. That was incredibly gross. The Carlys have no manners and don't give a fuck who they hurt.

Chase should've told Michael to eat a dick and went on his way to see how Ned was doing.

• Like 6
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3