Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

I thought Becky killed those scenes, and I loved it.  I am very confused about the timeline and how Reiko actually died.  But that's par for the course with GH.  

21 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

But I agree that’s not a real thing, and I don’t see why non-romantic insider trading would be any harder to prove. So yes, a dumb plot point to set up some very tedious scenes of Carly and Drewpy Dawg staring longingly at each other from a distance, unable to shout their perfect fairytale love from the rooftops. Fun times ahead.

Ugh. I think you're right and this is what we are going to get.  

• Applause 1

So we find out that Holly is not brainwashed, and a knowing accomplice of Victor's. ( Possibly compelled, like Valentin). I wonder if we will see Ethan again, as the leverage Victor has on her.

Carly chirping away about how strong and centered she is, aaaand it all goes away the second she sets eyes on Nina. Wow, that's some real growth! 🙄

And this totally contrived obstacle to Drew/Carly is idiotic. Michael is her son, she openly admitted she bought the Aurora stock to drive the price up to help her son. 

No matter what they do, they can't make Drew/Carly  interesting or rootable. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9
22 minutes ago, sacrebleu said:

And this totally contrived obstacle to Drew/Carly is idiotic.

I would have even rather had Sam get jealous and then not wanted Scout around Carly, but of course Sam has become one of Carly's biggest fans. 

• Sad 1
  • Love 6
15 minutes ago, Blackie said:

I would have even rather had Sam get jealous and then not wanted Scout around Carly, but of course Sam has become one of Carly's biggest fans. 

Well, Jason’s gone and Sonny is currently detoxing, so somebody has to take up the slack.

• Wink 1
27 minutes ago, Blackie said:

I'll do you one better. Carly is Scout's godmother.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

My crackpot theory: Sarah pushed Reiko down the stairs, and parents sent her to PC to protect her, then covered it up. Now that Liz is starting to remember, they’re going to let her take the blame so they can continue to protect their favorite.

To be fair, Alexis didn’t say they had to be in a relationship for it to be insider trading, she just said that makes it easier to prove. Meaning, I guess, that it helps to establish motive? She said without the relationship, the authorities might not pursue it because of the added burden of proof. 

But I agree that’s not a real thing, and I don’t see why non-romantic insider trading would be any harder to prove. So yes, a dumb plot point to set up some very tedious scenes of Carly and Drewpy Dawg staring longingly at each other from a distance, unable to shout their perfect fairytale love from the rooftops. Fun times ahead.

1.  I would so much prefer that since this is all such retcon bullshittery. Why didn't Guza just make up some other son of Steve's that were Sarah and Elizabeth's parents, instead of shitting on Jeff? My mind's all fuzzy, but I seem to remember how he fought for custody of Steven; and I don't recall him being a serial cheater in the short time he was on the show. Just FUCK EVERYONE.
  2. No, she didn't, but she also spouted the bullshit about how the SEC wouldn't be interested/wouldn't listen unless there was some romantic or family relationship. Like, Whuuuut? Utter, utter bullshit and totally made up, because you know, only by having a "romantic" or familial relationship concerns the SEC when it comes to INSIDER TRADING.
1 hour ago, sacrebleu said:

So we find out that Holly is not brainwashed, and a knowing accomplice of Victor's. ( Possibly compelled, like Valentin). I wonder if we will see Ethan again, as the leverage Victor has on her.

Why not? And I'd call it blackmail-and he also did it to Robin when Thao was playing Victor.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:
1 hour ago, Blackie said:

I'll do you one better. Carly is Scout's godmother.

I  mean, at this point Sam should just give Scout to Carly for Christmas.  You know how the children of PC just love "Momma Carly."

• LOL 8

I went back and rewatched the scenes with Carly buying the stocks because I was barely paying attention the first time since I assumed it was going to end with Carly/Michael winning like they usually do and Carly was going to now own part of ELQ.

I didn’t realize that the stock price crashed not because the news of the failed merger came out, but because the other investors saw the clear stock manipulation going on. They pulled out early and essentially screwed Carly over like she planned to do to them because the stock price would have dropped when she sold her large stake and she was planning to do so the minute they could vote on the merger. Mind you, this was after several episodes of Carly patting herself on the back at how smart she was, how she thought Michael was a genius, and how she was going to be rich after this. 

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I went back and rewatched the scenes with Carly buying the stocks because I was barely paying attention the first time since I assumed it was going to end with Carly/Michael winning like they usually do and Carly was going to now own part of ELQ.

I didn’t realize that the stock price crashed not because the news of the failed merger came out, but because the other investors saw the clear stock manipulation going on. They pulled out early and essentially screwed Carly over like she planned to do to them because the stock price would have dropped when she sold her large stake and she was planning to do so the minute they could vote on the merger. Mind you, this was after several episodes of Carly patting herself on the back at how smart she was, how she thought Michael was a genius, and how she was going to be rich after this. 

Switch out the familial relationships and if they were people who knew each other casually, or were professional friends, acquaintances, etc., it would STILL BE INSIDER TRADING and the SEC WOULD STILL BE INTERESTED.

• Love 9

Whether Carly is in a relationship with Drew or not is irrelevant because she's the mother of Aurora's CEO and so tied closely. This is all so stupid.

2 hours ago, ffwbe said:

I didn’t realize that the stock price crashed not because the news of the failed merger came out, but because the other investors saw the clear stock manipulation going on. They pulled out early and essentially screwed Carly over like she planned to do to them because the stock price would have dropped when she sold her large stake and she was planning to do so the minute they could vote on the merger.

It would have been normal that one of Aurora's other investors reported shenanigans to the SEC since they must have lost substantial money when the stock crashed. But then, it wouldn't have been there to star-cross the lovers.

• Like 1
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Sorry if there's an empty quote box above. I didn't mean to be replying to anyone directly....ANYHOO.... I am pretty sure that I did read that Ethan will be on GH soon. I think it's the original actor, but  I didn't save the article. 

I would assume that Ethan is in danger, presumably through Victor, and that's what's compelling Holly to play double agent. We know that the last time we saw her, she was being held hostage in Monte Carlo, at the time that Robert and Olivia were there. 

• Love 2

It's Liz's fault that Reiko died?  WTH????? I repeat, this is so stupid.

"You and I could be guilty of insider trading." Drew protecting poor, fragile Carly.

Drew, if you want Ned to keep quiet, start by treating him decently over ELQ. Drew's as stupid as Michael and Carly.

Spinelli, how do you think people will feel that you violated their privacy for these "successful matches"?  Got a good lawyer for the suing, do you?

The faux red hair is not a good look for Gati.

Cody, if you're dive certified, why aren't you already helping to look for Lucy?  Why isn't Sam?

"I think I read somewhere that diamonds scratch glass.'  "So do cubic zirconia, quartz and moissanite." Go Liesl. " Appraising gems, wrangling horses, diving, catapulting out of planes... is there anything you can't do, Cody Bell?"

The faux red hair is not a good look on KG.

Josss, Cam keeping Spencer's plan from you and you keeping your feelings about Dex from him him are not equivalent.

Trina, the Hooker may be going after people who have done her wrong, but Joss is not targeted for her connection to you. She's got hate directed at her all on her own.

• Applause 1
  • Love 6
36 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

It's Liz's fault that Reiko died?  WTH????? I repeat, this is so stupid.

Nothing in this story makes sense and all the new factoids and rewrites make it more convoluted and weird. Fifteen-year-old Liz was arguing with Adult Reiko on the stairs and she fell and the needed blood transfusion gave her the disease that killed her? First of all, that's a massive retcon from what Finn told Hayden back in the day. Second of all, how are we supposed to honestly believe that Finn didn't know anything about Liz or Hayden until he met them in Port Charles?

If Jeff gave his teenage daughter sedatives and Carolyn essentially hypnotized Liz into forgetting the memory of Reiko's fall, how do we know that memory of Liz's is what actually happened?

Edited by LexieLily
  • Love 8

The Elizabeth story makes zero sense and the flashbacks were terribly acted. So 15 year old Elizabeth accidentally pushed Reiko down the stairs, who had a concussion and internal bleeding, requiring her to get a blood transfusion, which infected her with that disease, then killed her. Ok. 

But she didn't press charges against Elizabeth. She just let it go, probably because she didn't want Finn to find out about her affair. Ok.

But for some reason, the solution Elizabeth's parents came up to deal with their daughter's trauma was to mind fuck her, then dump her with the neighbors.

First, what in the ever loving fuck. Second, nobody wants to be treated by doctors like that. 

Is Britt coughing because of her Huntington's or something?

I could give a rat's ass about Drew and Carly.

So Joss isn't in love with Cam if she ever was. She pretty much spelled out that she didn't feel it anymore and the best advice is to stick with people you don't love because it's the sensible thing to do. Ok.

A lot of WTF moments today. I can't even with this.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

Is Britt coughing because of her Huntington's or something?

Seems like they are trying to imply she is losing swallowing control. Not sure if that is really an early symptom or not.

1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

The faux red hair is not a good look on KG.

I didn't like it either.Don't like Trina's eyeshadow either.

A lot of WTF moments today

The only thing that makes sense is that Joss and Cam's sex and intimacy  would be affected by the trauma they went through. That makes total sense to me, her response to not talk to Cam about it though is stupid. I agree with Trina that they did not have time to deal with their emotions about it because of the trial. Joss and Cam need some counseling now, Anyways #freeCam

• Love 6

So Joss isn't in love with Cam if she ever was. She pretty much spelled out that she didn't feel it anymore and the best advice is to stick with people you don't love because it's the sensible thing to do. Ok.

I’ve always felt that Joss never truly wanted Cam the way he wanted her. She liked that he had a crush on her and was always there for her and she didn’t want to be single. It probably didn’t help that Cam and Trina were getting teased because it would mean she’d be the odd one out. I just never saw any indication where her feelings towards him truly shifted and she was still talking about Oscar and whether she’d ever find love again well after they started dating. 

• Love 10

Almost all of the current story lines are a mess. It's like instead of actually moving forward and resolving the story lines that have been dragging on for a year or two, they are just piling more and more crap onto them. Everything has become so convoluted and muddled, I don't know if I care anymore. 

I was thinking maybe Victor had Luke. But now it sounds like he has Ethan. Ethan is hot, though, so at least there's that. I would rather have him back and get rid of Cody. Ethan and Britt would be pretty. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 4

Ned threatened to expose Carly's insider trading without knowing about Drew/Carly... Why would knowing they were now da- oh never mind.

There are just too many different ways this is stupid.

Don't even get me started on the psychiatrist treating her own daughter to bury memories of her husband's affair. 

They are seriously just playing some kind of soap-trope mad lib with these stories.  

• Like 2
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

The Covid effects are not mental, but physical. She gets winded very easily, and short of breath, which makes it difficult to talk. That’s why her speech is sometimes halting. Just getting through a scene must be excruciating, so my heart goes out to her.

LOL. What’s hilarious to me is how the whole incestuous everyone’s-connected aspect of PC is now spreading around the world. Somehow, Webbers and Finns have been bumping against each other across two continents, in 3 different cities, over a span of 20 years, all completely coincidentally.

I wonder if Liz met Finn back in the day, and if he thought to himself “Cute fifteen year old! Once she grows up a bit, she’s mine!” Because this whole storyline is making everything a little eww.

My crackpot theory: Sarah pushed Reiko down the stairs, and parents sent her to PC to protect her, then covered it up. Now that Liz is starting to remember, they’re going to let her take the blame so they can continue to protect their favorite.

To be fair, Alexis didn’t say they had to be in a relationship for it to be insider trading, she just said that makes it easier to prove. Meaning, I guess, that it helps to establish motive? She said without the relationship, the authorities might not pursue it because of the added burden of proof. 

I am aware that the Covid effects are physical not mental. That was the point I was making in my post.

Memory problems are part of long COVID. Brain fog is very debilitating.

The only story I'm interested in at the moment is the hooker (heh) and Elizabeth, although mostly her story because I'm amazed at how much the writers have just blown up the character of Jeff Webber. I was hoping for better, but ... GH writers.

I also really need Britt to discover Victor owns that clinic she went to. I was hoping the stuff with Peter's safety deposit box would lead to that, but again ... GH writers.

• Love 3
58 minutes ago, sacrebleu said:

Ned threatened to expose Carly's insider trading without knowing about Drew/Carly... Why would knowing they were now da- oh never mind.

They're both so ridiculously stupid.  I mean, Carly's reaction to when Drewfus told her (laughing and acting like it was NO BIG DEAL because she didn't make billions) should be expected, given she's had zero regard for the law for decades, but then not putting two and two together and realizing she has a familial connection to Michael, so...

God, so dumb.

Only rivaled by the "math is hard"/"let's throw more shit at the wall and see what sticks" story of Elizabeth now ~killing Reiko by accidentally pushing her down the stairs (too bad they couldn't have worked in the Q mansion staircase), causing her to get bad blood, causing her to get Mumbo Jumbo Disease, or whatever it was called, causing her to die, causing the Doctors Weber to hypnotized the truth away from Elizabeth and then abandoning her FOR HER OWN GOOD.  I can't wait to find out Finn has known all along and pursued Elizabeth as payback, but wait...he's not really Finn he's actually Steven Clay and takes it as a personal offense when someone dies from blood-related diseases and not from being bit my him.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

...wow.  I didn't think anything could be worse than the return of Liz's rapist being All About Franco, but making the decades-long estrangement from The Parents Liz All About Dr. Michael Easton takes the cake.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

...wow.  I didn't think anything could be worse than the return of Liz's rapist being All About Franco, but making the decades-long estrangement from The Parents Liz All About Dr. Michael Easton takes the cake.

I’m fascinated watching this storyline but it really is just absurd. Their hypnotizing skills are A plus though, because the teenage Liz that showed up in Port Charles was super upbeat and cheery. And compared to all the other things Liz has gone through, accidentally injuring her dads mistress and causing her to get bad blood isn’t even all that traumatic, it’s just extremely convoluted. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

What? Just what the FUCK???!!

I agree that aside from when she first saw Elizabeth, this mother just looks at her as if she hates the very sight of her.

Almost as if Elizabeth isn’t her child. At this point I want it to come out that this “Jeff” isn’t Steve’s son, and that Elizabeth isn’t related to them either. Talk about massive massacre and decimation of a beloved character.🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Love 7
36 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

At this point I want it to come out that this “Jeff” isn’t Steve’s son, and that Elizabeth isn’t related to them either. Talk about massive massacre and decimation of a beloved character.🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Hey, while we're at it, let's just go ahead and make Audrey the hooker. History is meaningless.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I'm still mad at Audrey for her whole "pretend it never happened, put it out of your mind!" treatment of Elizabeth's rape lol. (I get it given Audrey's age, but ugh, I felt so bad for Elizabeth)

It would redeem the story for me slightly if Carolyn Webber turns out to be a psychopath related to Heather and has been blackmailing Jeff the entire time to keep him with her and away from his kids because she cray cray.

• LOL 1
3 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I am aware that the Covid effects are physical not mental. That was the point I was making in my post.

On 11/1/2022 at 2:15 PM, Gam2 said:

Her bug eyes, blinking constantly and hesitation in speaking makes me think the long covid has done a lot of damage to her memory and ability to memorize her lines. I do wish her the best.

I was only referring to the highlighted part, which appeared to suggest a possible mental impairment.

2 hours ago, threebluestars said:

Memory problems are part of long COVID. Brain fog is very debilitating.

Yes, I’m sure it is. My only source of reference is an article I had read about Emma, that described her particular issues. To quote:

Since coming down with COVID in March 2020, Samms, 62, has faced daily battles with fatigue, breathlessness, blood pressure changes and, after a second bout with the virus in June, tinnitus (chronic ear ringing).  "I told [GH producers] if I stand still for too long, I might fall over. I might lose my voice if I talk too much. I sometimes sound gaspy… Basically, think senior citizen and not a fit one. Just think in those terms when you are writing for me."

I was just trying to clarify that Emma’s current issues (and the reason her speech sounds halting) apparently stems from physical limitations rather than cognitive. I apologize if I caused any offense.

• Sad 1
  • Useful 1

I think they should have switched the actors playing Carolyn and Heather. Looks wise at least, Denise Crosby could have been an excellent Heather recast. 

They started out sweeps well - Laura is back (yay!), Liz gets parents, Willow finally made it to the 2nd trimester, Esme is back, etc but it didn't take long to devolve into a mess. Hopefully they can turn some of it around.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

So based on reading here, the show is once again a lesson in "be careful what you wish for!".

Liz fans: Where are Liz's parents? Cast them!

TIIC: You want to meet Liz's mother? You want Jeff back? *evil cackle* Oh, just wait!

Hence why it is ALWAYS best to want favorites or families of favorites OFF SCREEN!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, tessaray said:

I think they should have switched the actors playing Carolyn and Heather. Looks wise at least, Denise Crosby could have been an excellent Heather recast. 

They started out sweeps well - Laura is back (yay!), Liz gets parents, Willow finally made it to the 2nd trimester, Esme is back, etc but it didn't take long to devolve into a mess. Hopefully they can turn some of it around.

The turn-around should start with a Drewfus/Snarly breakup.  Or send both of them back to live, off screen, on the cliffs of Jacksonville.  I'm so disappointed the writers have CM playing Drew this way. He made a spectacular entrance in the Greek prison and then became, I don't know, Dr. Phil with puppy dog eyes for Snarly.  Ugh.

Edited by KayVeeTeeVee
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4

I guess they've just dropped Pip taking the MCATs? Or is she already in med school and/or interning at GH? I'm not interested in this, but I hate the pacing issues this show has. This is the kind of story that doesn't need to be dragged out, yet that's exactly what the show does. Ugh.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, tessaray said:

This all day long. All I can see when I look at her oddly cranky face is Heather. No offense to the actress, it's just her acting choices seem to suggest Elizabeth kinda disgusts her.

Also show, you can make me hate this current version of Drew all you want but I refuse to allow you to take away my Hallmark Christmas movie love. 

• Love 6

OMG, that is Denise Crosby?! Lieutenant Natasha Yar! I was so sad when the black pit of goo killed her on Star Trek: The Next Generation. The goo was apparently the repository for all of that society's pain, anger and hatred. If she's been steeping in that all this time, it's no wonder Liz's mom is rather dour. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
12 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

OMG, that is Denise Crosby?! Lieutenant Natasha Yar! I was so sad when the black pit of goo killed her on Star Trek: The Next Generation. The goo was apparently the repository for all of that society's pain, anger and hatred. If she's been steeping in that all this time, it's no wonder Liz's mom is rather dour. 

LOL.  Most people see to know her from Star Trek, but I mostly know her as a serial killer nurse that Dexter killed.  So this isn't a big switch for me. 

I never watched Star Trek: The Next Generation or Dexter. But I can't pinpoint where I'd seen Denise Crosby before. I know I have.

38 minutes ago, tveyeonyou said:

No offense to the actress, it's just her acting choices seem to suggest Elizabeth kinda disgusts her.

That's what I posted yesterday! It's as if Elizabeth isn't her daughter. And if Frank, Dan, and the rest of the hacks are true to form, I bet that will be the next shocker-That Elizabeth was adopted or the child of an affair that Pod!Fake!Jeff! had.

William.R.Wooden.Moses= NOT my Jeff Webber. That will always be Richard Dean Anderson, who wasn't a serial cheating asshole.

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

That's what I posted yesterday! It's as if Elizabeth isn't her daughter. And if Frank, Dan, and the rest of the hacks are true to form, I bet that will be the next shocker-That Elizabeth was adopted or the child of an affair that Pod!Fake!Jeff! had.

As long as she's not Reiko's daughter. Because that would be awkward.

• LOL 2
5 hours ago, KayVeeTeeVee said:

The turn-around should start with a Drewfus/Snarly breakup.  Or send both of them back to live, off screen, on the cliffs of Jacksonville.  I'm so disappointed the writers have CM playing Drew this way. He made a spectacular entrance in the Greek prison and then became, I don't know, Dr. Phil with puppy dog eyes for Snarly.  Ugh.

I was so disappointed that bringing up the insider trading is just their excuse for middle-aged Drew and Carly to sneak around like a couple of teenagers. 

Show needs to acknowledge that Drew and Carly disappeared for weeks and no one missed them. Not sure how you fix that, because outside of the Jacksonville scenes the show was pretty decent. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

William.R.Wooden.Moses= NOT my Jeff Webber. That will always be Richard Dean Anderson, who wasn't a serial cheating asshole.

Moses isn't great but as much as I loved RDA's Jeff, the seeds of serial cheater could have been part of the character, had he stayed. Soap doctors always have the women chasing them, so they're innocent but that doesn't necessarily  mean they don't like it. Their vanity makes them susceptible.  It's a trope but a logical one.

I don't mind those retcons. Shades of gray and all that. But retcons that completely destroy the character we saw on screen for years make me livid. (Rick Webber, for instance.)

• Applause 5
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, tessaray said:

as much as I loved RDA's Jeff, the seeds of serial cheater could have been part of the character, had he stayed. Soap doctors always have the women chasing them, so they're innocent but that doesn't necessarily  mean they don't like it. Their vanity makes them susceptible.  It's a trope but a logical one.

I started watching in the middle of Richard's portrayal--but I never saw this with him. He was the exception. Now Noah? and in more recent years, Patrick? Yeah. But not Jeff.

Now if he showed such tendencies, I don't wanna know. LAALALALALALALALALALALAAAAAA! Frank, Dan and their minions have ruined every single returning vet. Robert is mostly okay, but they have him talking and working with Mooby, and even Jason.

What?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I was pretty young and not a daily ABC soap fan (my mom and sister were, I was NBC from the 5th grade) so I'm not an expert on Jeff Webber. I did think his campaign to bed Nurse Ann was sort of gross, though she got him in the end. (Scrubs did it better.)

But I can buy him as a serial cheater more than than I can square him as an absentee parent. Maybe Elizabeth being the product of an earlier affair would be the best explanation. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

So based on reading here, the show is once again a lesson in "be careful what you wish for!".

Liz fans: Where are Liz's parents? Cast them!

TIIC: You want to meet Liz's mother? You want Jeff back? *evil cackle* Oh, just wait!

Hence why it is ALWAYS best to want favorites or families of favorites OFF SCREEN!

I think we all need to brace ourselves for the reveal that Emma Scorpio-Drake is the Hooker. Or Serena Baldwin. Or Serena and Emma working together. 

• LOL 6
31 minutes ago, Mirabelle said:

I think we all need to brace ourselves for the reveal that Emma Scorpio-Drake is the Hooker. Or Serena Baldwin. Or Serena and Emma working together. 

It's Georgie, the first of her name.  Beloved character, never any evil tendencies, and she's dead.  It can hardly be anyone else.

• LOL 1

Was the yawn Holly faking tired to get rid of Robert or Emma Samms getting tired TR ad libbing?

Is the mysterious 'him' that Holly is protecting Ethan or a man she left behind? Or her pet poodle?  It looked like they're setting up Robert with Diane. Nooooo! 

LOL  Robert Gibbs-slapping Mac.

Portia, no one has Valentine's Day plans on November.  And you already have the venue, you can do it in time, I put together my wedding from scratch in 5 months.

Why is Mason still on the show?

Serena mention! She's Lucy's PoA while Lucy is missing.

I'm glad that the "Gladys gets greedy with Sasha's money" was quickly over.

Chase and Blaze had sparks. Better Chase/Blaze than Chase/Brook Lynn.

"a regular year that me and Trina could have".  Joss' bad grammar bugs me so much.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Geez, Jordan, way to make Trina feel responsible for the Hooker. You suck.

They couldn't have put some crushed newspaper or something in Blaze's Birkin bag so it looks as if she carries something in it?

OMG, can we move along this nonsense with Austin's cousin?

41 minutes ago, Fellaway said:

If the "he" in question is Ethan, I'm all for Victor squashing him like a bug and flicking him into the wind, so... Way to present stakes, Show.

It's all so stupid. Are we supposed to be shocked that Victor is blackmailing Holly? It's what he does. MOVE THINGS ALONG, SHOW.

• Like 1
  • Applause 7
  • Love 1