Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

(edited)

That stable / stablehand home looks better than a lot of homes I've seen. I'm assuming the new set will be used soon enough by Cody or whatever. Everybody would want to live there, even if it smells like horse.

Michael saying that Ned was throwing a tantrum was so laughably stupid. No dingbat, he's not throwing a tantrum. His grievance is legitimate. You throw tantrums.

Tuned Willow out. Looking forward to her dropping to the ground like a potato sack. And Carly being all, I think you're right about not looking for your biological mom. STFU, Carly! You absolute vile, horrible woman. I'm assuming her ass will go running to Nina when Willow ends up needing her. Or she'll decide to tell the truth at the 11th hour. Her ass will probably need bone marrow or something.

Drew is a still a dumbass.

Michael can go and drown somewhere.

So the big secret is that Marshall has schizophrenia? The stigma around mental illness isn't what it was in the 60s? Like seriously. Could've come up with a better secret than that.

Finn. What can I say about Finn that hasn't been said already. Stop trying to force yourself into Elizabeth's life. She said she didn't want you there. Respect her goddam wishes. And now he's going to contact her parents. Bravo, douchebag!

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Like 3
  • Applause 8
  • Love 3

Today was Zzzzzzz. Even the horse they're keeping in the living room looked bored. 

Why is Finn acting like a stage five clinger? You've been on like, three dates. Liz's husband was murdered a year ago. She just had herself committed. CHILL.

I didn't enjoy Drew the first time around and I like him even less as Ryan Lavery. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
57 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I love how just because they are in a stable, Ned and Olivia are dressed for the next hoedown.

Ned in jeans,  YES PLEASE!!

1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

I was expecting schizophrenia for Marshall. It's scarier to ordinary people, especially in the 70s when Marshall was diagnosed.

I was expecting bipolar ever since Sonny seemed to recognize the meds, 

Best tally ever! Will it get up to 9 months? 😆

1 hour ago, Daisy said:

Days that Carly knows that Nina is Willow's Mother and intentionally won't say anything: 3 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
59 minutes ago, CeChase said:

I don't see this as much on Twitter, but that could be because of who I follow (and who I don't follow), but Soap central and facebook - they are sideways over it.   I guess it has something to do with over-relating to the scorned wife.  Not that Carly was even scorned, but that's how they see it.  I don't know.   And it's vicious if you even say you like Nina.  Oh you LIKE women who have affairs with married men!  Well, this is a soap, it's not real, it's an escape.  I mean, I'm not rooting for marriages to break up in real life.  Geez. 

I tweeted something about Nina losing b/c the show is lopsided and overly props horrible Carly. I got a bunch of likes but also a bunch of ppl supporting Carly and Michael and saying Nina was getting what she deserved. Ugh! 

• Sad 5

So now Finn is going to contact Liz's parents even knowing how upset she was to learn that Jake had been in contact with them? I know that the show thinks that it is showing Finn as a caring boyfriend but looking from the outside, he's looking very controlling.

The stigma around mental illness is less but Marshall would be reacting to what was when he was diagnosed. And paranoid schizophrenia, which is what it seems he has, can be a dangerous illness through no fault of the person who has it. (However, since it can be hereditary, Curtis really should know. A friend of my mother lost her son when he had a flare up and died. She had no idea that he had it. )

Willow: "Now I'm upset from talking about Nina." Then maybe you should have told Carly to stop talking about her, dipstick.

1 hour ago, Daisy said:

Me: No. YOU DIPSTICK, Ned - who has been CEO longer than you have, is saying that this doesn't BENEFIT THE COMPANY who takes the most risk from the merger. you and Drew for whatever reason who has the less capital, and less to lose, are acting like you have EVERY right to decide who takes over what positions after said merger (where theoretically it would be the OTHER WAY AROUND). And THEN you insult the man that he can't just be CEO and do what he is good at  - because he has "no media experience." when Sam gifted you the position you equally had no experience and never goes to work.

I think that you just proved that you know more about business than Michael or Drew.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Also, it's the the weirdest stable ever—the stalls open to a break room–type space?!

That was so weird!  It looked like a living room and a horse was just randomly there. Stables get messy and smelly. They are not meant to be cozy reading nooks. 

I’m glad Portia told Curtis he should not blame himself regarding Marshall.  Of course Curtis is going to feel guilty now but he had every right to be suspicious of his dad who has been absent his entire life.  I hate when people who legitimately have issues with someone get guilt tripped by that someone’s sob story.  Two things can be true at the same time.  

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I’m not sure what I’m supposed to make of Finn/Liz but between Finn popping in to visit after Liz specifically asked him not to and the hint that he’s going to contact her parents when we know she has no interest in having them in her life, it’s a no for me. To add, I never saw much chem between them in the first place so they never excited me. I didn’t pay much attention to his previous pairings but is Finn normally like this?

• Like 3
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I’m not sure what I’m supposed to make of Finn/Liz but between Finn popping in to visit after Liz specifically asked him not to and the hint that he’s going to contact her parents when we know she has no interest in having them in her life, it’s a no for me. To add, I never saw much chem between them in the first place so they never excited me. I didn’t pay much attention to his previous pairings but is Finn normally like this?

I could not agree more w/you. When Franco was going to surprise Liz w/her parents at their big wedding reception - Liz shut him down, and Franco listened to her. He said no more of it IIRC. He may have asked/pushed her a bit, but she made it clear she wanted nothing to do w/them so he left it alone. Finn needs to do the same. 

Finn has NO RIGHT calling Liz's parents. None at all. He is over-stepping BIG TIME! He is nothing to her, IMO. He's not even her long-time boyfriend. 

And I also don't care for Fiz. The chemistry is not there for me, and the show has spent zero time - IMO - building them up. Were they even dating? I don't think so. 

• Like 3
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, lala2 said:

nd I also don't care for Fiz. The chemistry is not there for me, and the show has spent zero time - IMO - building them up. Were they even dating? I don't think so.

ugh. Liz in a hospital , her kids needing care..... if you have a new actor, wouldn't it have been a good time to bring back Lucky?????  or even her brother Stephen Lars???  either one could have been for Britt and given Liz some support, maybe Liz shouldn't be in a relationship right now

• Like 5
  • Love 4
19 minutes ago, lala2 said:

I tweeted something about Nina losing b/c the show is lopsided and overly props horrible Carly. I got a bunch of likes but also a bunch of ppl supporting Carly and Michael and saying Nina was getting what she deserved. Ugh! 

the same. i basically broke down how you know this started. Carly and Jax lied to Nina. it came out. when it came out, Jax bent over backwards to try to get Nina to forgive him - then Sonny "Died". Carly + Family started hating Nina when she rightly got pissed off at Jax for being with Carly, when Carly had everyone with her and they needed to talk about how they screwed her over. and this was at the end of the funeral. Carly got pissed that she took it away from Sonny and Michael doesn't have a brain of his own so he started being all "oh i don't know."

the "crux" of this "Nina is just sucky." starts with Nelle telling a two year old that she's his other mommy's mommy. I wish i could remember the date, or  whatever but i swear she doesn't go into more detail than that and the show doesn't show us. (basically so they could like make up crap). but what i DO remember  was Nina saying she read in parenting books that it's good to be open about this. (true). Michael said sure but that wasn't what he wanted to do. (fair). Nina agreed with them and said they could all bring it up when Michael/Willow wanted. they thanked her, and they agreed at this stupid age of 22.  but then michael also said that he doesn't want Nina around the kid. NIna was upset, and then left for NF. sees Sonny. CALLS CARLY AND TELLS HER SHE HAS SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO TELL HER. Carly - hating on Nina for daring to take Jax's attention away from her and not let her be the centre of all pity - threatens Nina if Nina decides to push for visitation and hangs up on NIna. [people here will argue then she could have called any other Corinthii and I agree - i also said i don't blame Nina one bit for keeping quiet forat least one or two days after that LOL] then the whole thing broke down. 

Nina is, and has been dead wrong in how it played out, even if you wanna play the whole "Nina was just respecting Mike's request card." it doesn't really matter that she urged him to figure it out on her own, etc, i do thin she should have said something, and let Carly NOT believe her. She was wrong. but what made me more of a Nina fan was everything after that. She knew she did wrong, she accepted it. She didn't really blame anyone else, just "i did it i sucked. i'm sorry."" she was prepared to go to jail instead of having any of this come out in public  Everytime Michael and Sonny (or Carly fans) scream "Nina stole Sonny/made sonny chose, laughably, the next scene is Nina telling Sonny that what he's doing is wrong, he should go back to the kids, DON'T do anything that will hurt his relationship with them. 

Michael and Willow tell her to stay away. she stays away. They change their mind. She comes back. They get pissed off when the truth comes out and tell her to stay away. she stays away. EVERYTHING. They have ever told Nina to do - she's done it, minus one thing. refusing to give up her rights as a grandparent (by LEGAL ADVISE), and not back off from insisting that her grandchild NOT be poisoned against her.  everything else Nina has accquised to, but the Dipsticks are clearly taking Lessons from Carly how to warp reality that they are always the victims. it wouldn't be so bad if you know we haven't wasted two + years seeing how NOT true this was. 

• Applause 10
  • Love 7
(edited)
36 minutes ago, lala2 said:

[Dr. Michael Easton] has NO RIGHT calling Liz's parents. None at all. He is over-stepping BIG TIME! He is nothing to her, IMO. He's not even her long-time boyfriend. 

Will Dr. Michael Easton mention to Jeff how he's the father of his granddaughter with Rebecca Budig, the daughter Jeff never knew about?

Previews...Britt and Brad and Dr O.!  But ew, Carly's charming, coaxing voice with Drew icks me out.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Carly and Drew squick me out period. Who knew  that Sonny/Nina would be the tolerable pairing? Billy Miller, you really dodged a bullet. I almost wish Jason were back on the show

Michael: " I think Valentin is plotting something and now my happy chill from Nina being crushed is ruined."

1. How could you, as this brilliant businessman, not thought that Valentin would plot something as you kick him out of the CEO position of a company that he controls a lot of shares of?

2. I have yet to hear of any business plan for ELQ/Aurora other than "we have to get Valentin out". How are the two very different companies going to work together? Who will lead them? Is ELQ going to direct or Aurora? What do new ventures look like?

(Someone is a crap businessman and it sure ain't Valentin.)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
14 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

2. I have yet to hear of any business plan for ELQ/Aurora other than "we have to get Valentin out". How are the two very different companies going to work together? Who will lead them? Is ELQ going to direct or Aurora? What do new ventures look like?

honestly. that's my thing. and that's neds thing:
what happens after?. these two morons can't even answer. 

and for once. please. i'll take it from ANYONE - if you ALL ACKNOWLEDGE that Val is doing wonders for the company other than his name NOT being Valentin Quatermaine or married to one - why are you so eager to kick him out?

He's not costing you money
he's not unpleasant to work for. 
he hasn't made moves to push out other quatermaines.

I mean he doesn't go to work either so maybe that's it. 

to me Ned is just pouty that he can't be CEO, and now Michael needs power to "crush sonny" for not murdering someone he doesn't like - so he needs ELQ. 

• Like 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Blackie said:

ugh. Liz in a hospital , her kids needing care..... if you have a new actor, wouldn't it have been a good time to bring back Lucky?????  or even her brother Stephen Lars???  either one could have been for Britt and given Liz some support, maybe Liz shouldn't be in a relationship right now

This is who I thought Cameron Mathieson would be - Stephen Lars. I think that would've been a better idea than Drew.

I wanted Heather Webber to be behind everything and that is what draws Liz's parents to town.

Not Finn being a douche.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3

Alls I could think about this episode was... what is that horse doing in the living room?! Who would want to eat at that table right next to horse stalls?! And somebody please give that nice horse those carrots that Leo just threw on the table! 

This new guy must be staying a while if they built that elaborate set for him. I am thus far unimpressed, but if he steals Sam away from Dante (who's on life support since he's been paired with Sam) that would be awesome!

A Michael vs. Sonny story could be soapy and explosive if they really tore into each other, but unfortunately CD can't act, and you just know it will end with those two kissing and making up.

• Sad 1
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, TVbitch said:

A Michael vs. Sonny story could be soapy and explosive if they really tore into each other, but unfortunately CD can't act, and you just know it will end with those two kissing and making up.

also - i'm supposed to be invested in a Michael V. Sonny because Michael is mad that Sonny didn't kill the woman he hates. but he was over it in less than 5 months when Sonny killed his father. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 9
38 minutes ago, Daisy said:

also - i'm supposed to be invested in a Michael V. Sonny because Michael is mad that Sonny didn't kill the woman he hates. but he was over it in less than 5 months when Sonny killed his father. 

This is kind of why it's falling flat.  There have been many times when it would have been perfectly understandable for any of his kids to disown him and say "that's it.  That's the line."  And the Nina thing doesn't touch any of them.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 13

I encountered a Millow fan in the wild (meaning twitter) just a few days ago! I made the mildest of swipes - I said that Chase dropping a roof on them (à la Alan Quartermaine) might've livened up their anemic cheating story - and received a multi-tweet lecture about how Chase was the worst and Millow were totally justified and they ended by calling me an idiot. So, that was fun!

I remain convinced that this show needs more roof-dropping. Ava should consider it.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 7

Frank Valenti decided to get Leo a horse. Not just a "oh, hey everyone, I visited a stable and had fun riding it tee hee hee!" but a live action horse was actually on set.

Leo is FV's current gold child, isn't he? Oh, my god, does that mean we're going to get a storyline where he has a weird kiddie love triangle like we did with Kid Spencer, Emma, and Kid Cameron?

• Sad 2
5 hours ago, lala2 said:

Sadly, there are! Just go on SoapCentral, Twitter, or GH's FB page! Nina is the devil you know, and Sonny sided w/her so he must go down. Go Michael! 🙄

SoapCentral is the worst.  They tend to love everything that’s going on with the show.  There are actual Michael fans on there.  I didn’t know those exist.  After being here and then going to SoapCentral, it’s like going to a whole other world.

I stay away from Facebook and Twitter depends on who you follow.

• Sad 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Daisy said:
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

If you mean the pool set, that debuted last summer, I think.

i think the stables they meant

The stables have been a set when needed for a few years, but the furnishings and the horse and stall area new, LOL.

• Useful 1
25 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

I encountered a Millow fan in the wild (meaning twitter) just a few days ago! I made the mildest of swipes - I said that Chase dropping a roof on them (à la Alan Quartermaine) might've livened up their anemic cheating story - and received a multi-tweet lecture about how Chase was the worst and Millow were totally justified and they ended by calling me an idiot. So, that was fun!

I feel like the actress who plays Willow must be gritting her teeth and saying to herself, "I will make this work. I will make this work. I. WILL. MAKE. THIS. WORK." If she's done any research at all she has to realize that ingenues who were paired with Michael had a tendency to go away as soon as their storyline with Chad Duell was over. I kind of feel bad for her because she had a legitimately good love interest with Josh Swickard but at the same time, Willase or whatever the hell they called it was never going to be a front and center storyline on the show. It's kind of a monkey paw situation- she gets to be a star player on the show, but she has to play out Millow. 

Seriously though, I get this vibe from the actress that she's really determined to make the pairing with Michael work in a way that I haven't seen with any other prior Michael love interests.

• Like 1
(edited)
30 minutes ago, methodwriter85 said:

Leo is FV's current gold child, isn't he? Oh, my god, does that mean we're going to get a storyline where he has a weird kiddie love triangle like we did with Kid Spencer, Emma, and Kid Cameron?

The kiddie love triangle/actual storylines with the kids seemed to be more of a Ron thing than Frank. I think now, we just have 2 kids at a time that the show is obsessed with and showcases all of the time. Currently that’s Violet and Leo. Before them, it was Charlotte and Wiley (not they don’t mention Wiley constantly but he’s not onscreen nearly as much as before).

Edited by ffwbe
(edited)
8 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

Before them, it was Charlotte and Wiley (not they don’t mentioned constantly but he’s not onscreen nearly as much as before).

Scarlett Fernandez left to do some t.v. movies and the recast was obviously not as popular with the regime. I think the door was left open though for Scarlett to return because the recast wasn't significantly older. However the mentions of Charlotte being at "boarding school" feels like a pretty ominous sign that an SORAS is imminent. It'd be cool to see Hudson West get a cousin bestie to hang out with. (A boy can dream, can't he?)

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, superdeluxe said:

SoapCentral is the worst.  They tend to love everything that’s going on with the show.  There are actual Michael fans on there.  I didn’t know those exist.  After being here and then going to SoapCentral, it’s like going to a whole other world.

Right?!?! It is like two different worlds. Plus, they overly moderate over there if you ask me. I love the freedom of this board. Over there, I can't say CD sucks at acting. That would be actor bashing. Whatever! ! I can say that here though :) 

I have found the daily show thread for GH on Reddit to be pretty anti-Carly/Millow. I was shocked. It could be the days I wandered over there but there were a lot of Nina fans and ppl sick of Carly hogging up the show so that was nice to see.  LOL! 

@mostlylurking - Sadly, I do think that's where her story is headed. That's the only thing that makes sense. Now, why Franco's own sexual abuse revelations didn't lead to her own memories/issues resurfacing is beyond me but  . . . . yeah, I think that's where the story is headed. 

@methodwriter85 - It took me a minute to remember b/c I was not regularly watching at the time but Chase & Willow's squish name was Chillow. 

Edited by lala2
  • Sad 2
6 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Shut up, dolts. Both Willow and Michael are so unbearably hypocritical and smug. And deeply stupid.

OMG, they're unbearable!  Oh, gee, sorry Willow that talking about Nina--WHICH YOU CANNOT STOP DOING--has you stressed.  Literally, did the writers read all the comments about how stupid it was when Sam used to clomp into Charlie's and then yell at Julian for being there and think "let's up the ante?" 

Michael and Willow: "Nina, Nina, Nina, Nina..." all day long.

I cannot wait (I really can) until Willow needs that blood/bone marrow/a piece of liver and then it'll suddenly be "we have to find my mother!" and Carly guilty Nina into donating.  I'd like Nina and Sonny to be on his island at that point and Carly has to go there and see them all lovey-dovey just to make that pill even more bitter to swallow.

Also, shut up, Drew.  You know nothing.  This stupid plan you and Michael have?  I hope it blows up in your faces.  Valentin is a better businessman while sleeping than the two of them combined are,

Where are they going with this Elizabeth story?  Have we circled back to some sort of childhood abuse?  God, can we find out before 2025?

• Applause 5
  • Love 8

There was too much of Wylie last week. Between him and Violet , my quota for blonde haired, blue-eyed precious preschoolers is over-met.

10 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

So of course Carly now conveniently has an out for not telling Willow Nina is her mother. Willow doesn’t want to know. Whatever, show. 

But, but... Sonny didn't want to know either and it's still all Nina's fault.

3 hours ago, TVbitch said:

This new guy must be staying a while if they built that elaborate set for him. I am thus far unimpressed,

Same here. He doesn't have the charisma of Valentin or a young Jax.

And since he's a drifter with no particular skills to recommendation him, he's going to need something to make me understand why smart, well-educated, chief-of-staff Britt is going to fall for him.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

So of course Carly now conveniently has an out for not telling Willow Nina is her mother. Willow doesn’t want to know. Whatever, show. 

which is fine. I'll be consistent. 
Don't tell Willow.  that's her right. not to telll her

She should tell Nina.. Or at least attempt to. regardless of what anyone says about how the stupid NF thing went down. Nina's first thought regardless of how she felt about Carly was to tell Carly. 

• Love 9

Most storylines drag on for way too long but I think this Liz one has been so weirdly secretive because they were trying to come up with something that explains why Liz’s parents have been MIA since she was a teen. I don’t think anything will- they’re crappy parents.

I never got why they did that. I’m assuming it started because they didn’t want to recast Jeff and then went on for so long that they just couldn’t explain why her parents didn’t bother showing up for so many big moments. Despite the fact that she was tied to the Webber/Hardy family, I used to wish that they would retcon her parentage because that choice, along with the fact that they barely cared about her siblings, left her so isolated at times. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

Ugh if they are going to do a Liz was molested storyline I am so not here for that. Does anyone else think that’s where this is going??

Particularly since we already had Liz as a sexual assault victim when she was a teenager. Do we even really need a retcon here? 

Laura talking about her own Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs storyline from 20 years ago reminded me again of how much Genie tried to salvage that crap. She really did work her tail off acting wise to try and make it work.

Oh my god are we going to have to see Rebecca Herbst play off against a "Teen Liz" that doesn't look like her at all?

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1

They could just go with Liz being the family scapegoat who could never do anything right and got the blame when things went wrong. Sometimes people are great parents to some of their kids and lousy to others. Liz's parents never even attempted to get to know their grandsons. I'd prefer that to Jeff Weber being a sexual predator. 

• Like 4
  • Love 7

Molestation would be really shitty writing after both the Liz rape story and the Franco molestation story.  It's like the writers have no awareness of what has been previously written.  Hopefully instead it's something entirely original and unexpected...

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)
10 hours ago, Artsda said:

Willow is now feeling so tired. I really don't want Nina to save her if she's in need of some organ..let her suffer. 

I think only those drunk on kool-aid will want Willow to be saved. Because Nina owes her for being such a bitch. She made her sick! She started this whole thing!

But you know what would be really hilarious? If they played out a scenario similar to what they did with Dany when he had his cancer. Open up a bank where people can come and get tested to see if they're a match, because I think that Carly might try to hang on to the secret for as long as she can.

Nina comes in to get tested to see if she's a match because she'd of course be doing it for Wylie because she doesn't want him to lose the only mother he's ever known, and Michael pitches a tantrum (you know that thing he accused Ned of doing) and sends her on her way because they don't need her help.

That would be hilarious! Give it to me, show! Let me see Michael scrunch up his face and stutter through his anger because he's a self-righteous loser.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Like 1
  • Applause 8
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, MsMalin said:

I was so embarrassed watching the show as that horse's living quarters were nicer and cleaner than mine. He probably eats better too.

I legit wanted to live in that space. But I kept thinking ‘why is there a horse in someone’s living room?’

• LOL 7
  • Love 5

I actually laughed when I saw that horse in a stall in a living room. These writers act like none of us have ever been to a horse barn or seen one on TV or seen one in a movie. This is beyond absurd and insulting to our collective intelligences. 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Love 2
57 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I actually laughed when I saw that horse in a stall in a living room. These writers act like none of us have ever been to a horse barn or seen one on TV or seen one in a movie. This is beyond absurd and insulting to our collective intelligences. 

But this is a Quartermaine horse! Only the finest living arrangements for him! 🤣

• LOL 1

Carly's claim that she and Monica are totes cool made my eyes roll so hard they flew out of my head.

You'll never be cool, Carls, you've dragged Monica's sons down one and by one, and you helped cover for the MURDERER of one of them!

• Fire 1
  • Love 11
16 hours ago, lala2 said:

Right?!?! It is like two different worlds. Plus, they overly moderate over there if you ask me. I love the freedom of this board. Over there, I can't say CD sucks at acting. That would be actor bashing. Whatever! ! I can say that here though :) 

I have found the daily show thread for GH on Reddit to be pretty anti-Carly/Millow. I was shocked. It could be the days I wandered over there but there were a lot of Nina fans and ppl sick of Carly hogging up the show so that was nice to see.  LOL! 

Oh, they totally over moderate over there.  You can’t say anything negative about the show or the actors.  I’ve had posts deleted.  Shoot, I’ve been banned.  Plus, the posters over there are…not smart.  It’s frustrating because you want to call them out, but you can’t.  The post will end up deleted and you’ll be banned.

I could say that I don’t like the Brook Lynn actress.  I don’t think she’s attractive.  I liked the temp better and they should’ve brought her on permanently.  Now, that comment would get me banned on SoapCentral.  On Reddit, I would be downvoted to hell.

• Like 1
  • Love 1