Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

Ava isn't quite the kick in the teeth Nina needs to stop her absurd guilt over getting out of charges that never should have been filed in the first place, but it's a start.

LOL at Tracy's Olympic-level passive-aggressiveness when talking about Bailey going to Deception.

Why the stink face from Sam when Ned said Tracy had the news about Luke? I get Tracy isn't her favorite person, but Tracy isn't going to lie about that. Shut up, Sam.

• Love 10

Brace yourselves, everyone! I mostly enjoyed today's show. Not the Carly and Sonny part and especially not Olivia. Mind your goddamn business, Liv! Also, has Nina done something to Olivia that I don't remember? But the rest was not bad.

I liked Sasha's shade of lipstick and it felt telegraphed that she might be circling back to the drugs. It all started in a bathroom after a loss. Although the loss was Michael and if anything I believe her life should have been improved by that relationship going belly up. 

I forgot that Tracy is like a bulldozer. I ate up her scenes with a spoon. JE is so delightful.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I forgot that Tracy is like a bulldozer. I ate up her scenes with a spoon. JE is so delightful.

i am soaking up her scenes as one does with ice cream on a hot summer day. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Sam to Alexis: "Tracy needs to pay for what she did to you." (Wow, she's really learned the Corinthos entitlement from her time with Jasonn)

Olivia to Carly: "Nina needs to pay what she did to you."

While I'm in favour of people making amends for what they did wrong, this nasty vindictiveness is really turning me off. Revenge is the worst.

Alexis saying that she's going to go after privilege and power is peak hypocrisy because she will never go after the worst offenders  -- Sonny and Carly. Lightning should have struck her.

On a positive note, Ava and Olivia looked good.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 8

Ava's glee at Carly's discomfort was a joy to behold. We need more people doing that on a regular basis.

OMG, Olivia can't say "autism"? It's nothing to be ashamed of. Ugh.

Considering Alexis stabbed Dante with a hypodermic needle while drunk, maybe she should show Tracy a bit of grace. What Tracy did was wrong wrong wrong, but it came from a good place. Alexis wanting to stab Franco was definitely not coming from a good place.

Gladys was so bearable today I wish they'd write her more like this. I had to laugh at all the Deception talk—shouldn't Gladys be in the meeting? LOL.

That raspberry color on Olivia was fantastic.

• Love 6

Ava’s glee at hearing all the gory court details made me laugh out loud.  Love her.

I have to echo everyone else and say it’s so great having Jane Elliott back.  I’m not feeling the hair but she has the most beautiful skin.  Tracy is sharp as a tack and of course has already figured out the BaileyLou baby switch.  She’s so awesome.

What Tracy did to Alexis was super shitty but it’s fucking rich that Alexis is getting on her soapbox about privilege and abuse of power.  The only reason she’s out of jail is because of her very privileged connections, not to mention being yet another Sonny apologist.  So just simmer, Alexis and Sam both.

• Love 14
22 hours ago, KittyQ said:

It looked like maybe Willow is adding up the slights, the entitlements, the disrespectful behaviors, and the bloom could be off the rose.

I smell a custody battle for Wiley coming our way.....  If it means Willow standing up to Michael, I'll tolerate the rest of it.

• Love 13

Agree the women are looking great lately! Ava knocks it out of the park for me. I love that softer hair.

Finally for once I didn't want Olivia to shut up. She told Carly whay someone needed to say.

And of course, having Tracy back lights up my tv. 

Looks like Moss' cousin Spider is now in the penthouse, and some kind of floating stuff has replaced Moss. RIP, Moss. 

Edited by seasons
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I thought so. But then, I thought that Ned had adopted Leo

well, it is possible that "adoption" has a totally different meaning in Port Charles.... as many legal terms do.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
54 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

What Tracy did to Alexis was super shitty but it’s fucking rich that Alexis is getting on her soapbox about privilege and abuse of power.  The only reason she’s out of jail is because of her very privileged connections, not to mention being yet another Sonny apologist.  So just simmer, Alexis and Sam both.

I don't think anyone on any soap should ever talk about privilege. 90% of the characters are born into rich families and work for the company daddy or grandpappy or uncle they have no use for started. I'm looking at you, Michael.

If Alexis didn't have to contend with the background check, she would have been handed a teaching job on a silver platter.

But Tracy had a good point about Alexis failing upward. She got three job offers in the span of a few soap days. One came from her daughter, one came from a professor who'd heard about her and the other came from the criminal they chose to do a social justice storyline with.

And you are not a journalist, Alexis. No more than Girl Reporter was. But then, the profession is one big fat joke these days, so maybe Alexis is a reporter. I don't know.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Gladys was so bearable today I wish they'd write her more like this

She made me laugh so hard with her podcast talk, that was so me 🤣

Olivia said that Carly told Sonny how she felt about Jason on their wedding day but did she really?? Did I miss something, or does Olivia not realize that Carly was all in to Jason on that day. I kind of watched out of order today because I forgot to set DVR so I am confused.

2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

While I'm in favour of people making amends for what they did wrong, this nasty vindictiveness is really turning me off. Revenge is the worst.

Ugh these people are so gross. They never think they should go to jail for actual murders.

Edited by Blackie
eta, clarity
  • Love 4

Alexis is no journalist, but as a lawyer she's at least written papers that use critical thinking, research, etc. They're making her crusade against privilege ridiculously hypocritical, but I have no doubt she could write a decent series of articles about it. There's no way GirlReporter could have even spelled "privilege."

It's not the worst career pivot for a soap, is what I'm saying. It makes more sense than Michael heading up ELQ as a twentysomething (as he was when he first got the job) and with no college degree.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

Sam to Alexis: "Tracy needs to pay for what she did to you." (Wow, she's really learned the Corinthos entitlement from her time with Jasonn)

There's a lot of "needs to pay for X" going around! I didn't watch for a few years, so can anyone tell me what Tracy did to Alexis that caused her to need to be arrested?

• Useful 1
7 minutes ago, KittyQ said:

There's a lot of "needs to pay for X" going around! I didn't watch for a few years, so can anyone tell me what Tracy did to Alexis that caused her to need to be arrested?

Alexis was in the throes of her alcoholism and Tracy was worried she would drunkenly spill the beans about Ned cheating on Olivia with her.  So, IIRC, Tracy was driving a drunk Alexis home, Alexis passed out, and then Tracy staged a drunk driving accident so Alexis would be arrested and forced into rehab.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

I don't think anyone on any soap should ever talk about privilege. 90% of the characters are born into rich families and work for the company daddy or grandpappy or uncle they have no use for started. I'm looking at you, Michael.

So true! If Alexis is going to go after privilege, she should start with the people around her, especially people like Sonny, Carly, and Michael. No more privilege than being able to walk all over people, order hits, and so on with few consequences. If I recall correctly, Alexis herself has benefited from some privilege, so perhaps include herself in the article. Although none of this is "news" - it is more "editorial".

• Love 8
2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Olivia to Carly: "Nina needs to pay what she did to you."

Alexis saying that she's going to go after privilege and power is peak hypocrisy because she will never go after the worst offenders  -- Sonny and Carly. Lightning should have struck her.

On a positive note, Ava and Olivia looked good.

Honestly, who is left except from Ned & Michael? Laura comes from a relatively modest background & the only other old money type is her own family. The Qs are gutted, even stupid Jason is "dead". Michael is totally privileged, so it would be funny if she went after him considering Kristina and Molly, but I don't the show would have the balls for going after Carly and Sonny and prevailing.  

1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

If Alexis didn't have to contend with the background check, she would have been handed a teaching job on a silver platter.

But Tracy had a good point about Alexis failing upward. She got three job offers in the span of a few soap days. One came from her daughter, one came from a professor who'd heard about her and the other came from the criminal they chose to do a social justice storyline with.

And you are not a journalist, Alexis. No more than Girl Reporter was. But then, the profession is one big fat joke these days, so maybe Alexis is a reporter. I don't know.

Bullshit, most of the Weather Underground, some who helped kill cops & security guards, are now teaching in Ivy League Schools.

47 minutes ago, Blackie said:

Ugh these people are so gross. They never think they should go to jail for actual murders.

Which makes their rage annoying. For example, Carly anger at Willow for her betrayal of keeping Nina's secret, even though to this day she has kept the secret of Courtney and Jason framing Cameron's biological dad for shooting a cop (which lead to the Port Charles Hotel (now MetroCourt) burning down, 7 people dying and Zander being killed).

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Alexis was in the throes of her alcoholism and Tracy was worried she would drunkenly spill the beans about Ned cheating on Olivia with her.  So, IIRC, Tracy was driving a drunk Alexis home, Alexis passed out, and then Tracy staged a drunk driving accident so Alexis would be arrested and forced into rehab.

Thanks! I wonder IRL what that would net out to in jail time.  

I had to wonder why Dante was able to arrest someone without some kind of warrant or other paperwork since she wasn't committing a crime at the moment. 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Alexis passed out, and then Tracy staged a drunk driving accident so Alexis would be arrested and forced into rehab.

a bit underhanded, but what law did it break?  Though after Nina's arrest, I know it doesn't matter.  Carly/Sonny/Michael/Sam say you "need to pay", you're in trouble.

7 minutes ago, KittyQ said:

Or the hotel purchased by your ex-husband, Carly?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, MarciNJ said:

I smell a custody battle for Wiley coming our way.....  If it means Willow standing up to Michael, I'll tolerate the rest of it.

Unless Willow has gobs of money and an attorney she can afford to pay, she won’t get custody. If there is a battle, her history of being in a cult will be used against her.

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, MarciNJ said:

a bit underhanded, but what law did it break?  Though after Nina's arrest, I know it doesn't matter.  Carly/Sonny/Michael/Sam say you "need to pay", you're in trouble.

Filing a false police report; maybe, defamation.

Edited by Sheggy50G

Isn't the statute of limitations 7 years? Tracy framed Alexis last year.

But while Dante's arresting someone, how about arresting Michael who used his power and privilege and ELQ money that he should not have access to to get Nina arrested and put on trial for something that she didn't actually do.

7 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Which she then failed to live up to by lying about sleeping with her shrink boyfriend. Oh, Alexis. I still hate how they've taken away her law license.

It was a pretty stupid way to lose it.  Any dummy would know that lying to the governing body is going to get you in trouble, although I think that losing her license permanently is too extreme punishment. Sleeping with a patient as Neil did, appropriate.

But actual legal ethics is much more complex as I imagine journalism ethics are. Shawn has no idea that there is bias or ethics. Someone needs to keep him in line if he's going to publish a paper. Sadly, it doesn't appear that it's going to be Alexis. She's becoming as much of a jerk as he is.

2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

.But Tracy had a good point about Alexis failing upward. She got three job offers in the span of a few soap days. One came from her daughter, one came from a professor who'd heard about her and the other came from the criminal they chose to do a social justice storyline with.

The only one that she's actually qualified for is to teach law so of course she's not going to do that.

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Alexis is no journalist, but as a lawyer she's at least written papers that use critical thinking, research, etc. They're making her crusade against privilege ridiculously hypocritical, but I have no doubt she could write a decent series of articles about it.

Alexis was editor of the Law Review when she was in law school. Who knew?

But given her background, writing articles on justice makes sense, although not as much sense as teaching. But it looks like she's not going to do it, she's going to let Shawn run with whatever he does and praise him for it.

If Victor has to kill someone, I wish that he'd kill Shawn. The show doesn't know what to do with him other than this hypocritical justice kick, hypocritical because he's as bad as Nik who he's going aftefor minor things r while giving Sonny's mob a pass. And now he's dragging Alexis down with him. She's very hypocritical to go after Nik while accepting his 'get out of jail' help.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Ambrosefolly said:

Bullshit, most of the Weather Underground, some who helped kill cops & security guards, are now teaching in Ivy League Schools.

But Alexis's conviction was just last year.  Presumably the WU members' alleged crimes must have occurred years before they were hired.

Also, perhaps an Ivy League school might be a bit more broad-minded and understanding in its hiring practices than at PCU.

Olivia shows up at Carly's and never once thinks to say "So sorry to hear about your uncle"? Seriously??

No way is Luke dead. TPTB will wait until TG dies so they can have a Very Special Episode. Given what Luke and Laura did for GH and soaps, it's the least they could do.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

What Tracy did to Alexis was super shitty but it’s fucking rich that Alexis is getting on her soapbox about privilege and abuse of power.  The only reason she’s out of jail is because of her very privileged connections,

But she feels really bad about it, so bygones!

Yeah, whole lotta bullshit.  And Sam can fuck right off with the smug face about getting Tracey arrested.  Given the knots she's twisted herself into over the years to help/abet Jason, Sonny, etc, she has zero room to talk.

Also, Olivia?  "It's not called karma for nothing" means...nothing.  Maybe you wanted to say "Karma will get her" or "If you believe in karma, Nina will pay."  What you said makes you sound ignorant, which...oh, yeah, makes sense.

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

Olivia shows up at Carly's and never once thinks to say "So sorry to hear about your uncle"? Seriously??

Sounds like Carly didn't know yet because Carly got another text from Bobbie and  said Bobbie had been trying to reach her all day.  carly asked why Olivia had dropped by in the first place and she said for Carly to call Bobbie back since the info should come from her.  

• Love 1

I swear to fooking god if they are leading up to Carly and Sonny having some kind of gentle, mature mutual breakup with no shouting, broken barware, custody battles, mob issues, family divided, bitter divorce with Carly wanting to take him to the cleaners, etc. I will be so pissed.

I would not put it passed them to end this whole damn thing with a drama-free whimper, with all the Corinthii coming out of it nice and easy and smelling like a rose, and Sonny moving on with Nina, while Carly gets with various men until Jason's return.   

• Love 1
1 minute ago, racked said:

The Alexis storyline is boring and likely to be rather preachy but I guess they don’t know what to do with that character anymore.

They don't know what do with anyones' character. We are on the fourth baby swap/replacement since FV took over, and the second time Maxie gave away her baby.

• Love 2

Olivia should have just told Carly about Luke so she could go to her mother.  

Why does Olivia think Carly need she needs to hear from Bobbie? Because Carly cared so much for Luke?

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Why does Olivia think Carly need she needs to hear from Bobbie? Because Carly cared so much for Luke?

I thought that it was unusually sensitive on Olivia's part (although more likely to get Bobbie reacting to Luke's death).  He didn't have much time for her but Luke was  is Carly's uncle.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Since Julian died, Sam hasn't had anyone to treat like crap while acting like a smug bitch. Is it any wonder she jumped at the chance to have Tracy arrested?

• Love 9
2 hours ago, TVbitch said:

I swear to fooking god if they are leading up to Carly and Sonny having some kind of gentle, mature mutual breakup with no shouting, broken barware, custody battles, mob issues, family divided, bitter divorce with Carly wanting to take him to the cleaners, etc. I will be so pissed.

I would not put it passed them to end this whole damn thing with a drama-free whimper, with all the Corinthii coming out of it nice and easy and smelling like a rose, and Sonny moving on with Nina, while Carly gets with various men until Jason's return.   

I don’t actually believe that they’re splitting up but they have nothing else for them to do once this SL is wrapped up so they’re dragging it out. The fact that Sonny hasn’t made the tiniest move on Nina since he got his memories back is glaring. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

God, I miss making fun of Girl Reporter what with her untalented unprofessionalism and only doing stories that she was able to get a scoop on because it was about her family or friends.

In any case, Alexis is going to be the editor to Shawn's publisher.

3 hours ago, Tenshinhan said:

Also, perhaps an Ivy League school might be a bit more broad-minded and understanding in its hiring practices than at PCU.

Depending on which teen/young adult is attending PCU, but I always thought PCU was supposed to be like Cornell - upstate Ivy League.

How hasn't anyone else really clocked that Maxie's baby isn't missing and her mother knows exactly where she is. The way that Sasha reacted to Bailey should be the way Maxie should be acting in front of people. She looks superchilled for someone who lost her child and everyone believes was kidnapped (or maybe worse) after Peter almost had kidnapped Maxie and planned to take her and their baby to parts unknown.

While Anna and Felicia are concerned about Maxie's behavior and what they think is her living in denial, why aren't they more concerned that Maxie isn't using all her contact in the PCPD and WSB to find her baby and make herself a living nuisance each day demanding an update.

When Georgie was murdered by Diego, Maxie found the will to work through her grief to investigate and find her sister's killer. She should be acting the same way if only to throw off all these people that love her but she refuses to confide in. Peter is going to find out before any of them and I can only blame Maxie for insisting on going on with this stupid plan.

2 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I don’t actually believe that they’re splitting up but they have nothing else for them to do once this SL is wrapped up so they’re dragging it out. The fact that Sonny hasn’t made the tiniest move on Nina since he got his memories back is glaring. 

Maybe if she was a brunette, he would have.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
4 hours ago, Tenshinhan said:

But Alexis's conviction was just last year.  Presumably the WU members' alleged crimes must have occurred years before they were hired.

Alexis should watch more TV.  “60 Minutes” did a profile on a convicted bank robber who studied in prison and ended up teaching at Georgetown Law. Of course, Alexis’ background is a bit more checkered.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 1/4/2022 at 1:23 PM, ciarra said:

I just hope this Luke Spencer crap isn't related to the presumed dead Holly story.

I’m sure it is.  Some kind of plot involving Victor, and I have a gut feeling Helena will be resurrected.  They’ll probably capture Laura, Scorpio, and maybe Anna.  Some kind of Cassadine omnibus revenge plan.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, nilyank said:

How hasn't anyone else really clocked that Maxie's baby isn't missing and her mother knows exactly where she is. The way that Sasha reacted to Bailey should be the way Maxie should be acting in front of people. She looks superchilled for someone who lost her child and everyone believes was kidnapped (or maybe worse) after Peter almost had kidnapped Maxie and planned to take her and their baby to parts unknown.

This is what is so stupid about this storyline. Maxie just walks around saying "oh I know Louise will be home some day" ???  And Felicia worries how Maxie can be a good mother to her other 2 kids who she never seems to be with. ??? 

Asking (for a friend) : Did Carly tell Sonny how she really felt about Jason on their "wedding" day? when was that? and why did Olivia say that?

• Love 4

I do kinda love the status quo of Lucy, Maxie, and Brook being in business together (Sasha, whatever).

Relatedly, is Lucy going to find out about Luke, will we see her reaction?  I'm also really curious to see Scotty find out.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Blackie said:

Asking (for a friend) : Did Carly tell Sonny how she really felt about Jason on their "wedding" day?

IIRC, Carly admitted she and Jason were going to sleep together ("have a real marriage") and that's it. If Sonny at this point doesn't know that Carly has been in love with Jason forever, he doesn't know Carly at all.

• Love 12
21 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

If Sonny at this point doesn't know that Carly has been in love with Jason forever, he doesn't know Carly at all.

And Sonny, who throws barware and demands retribution at the slightest hint of disrespect, is fine with that.

The writing on this show really sucks.

• Love 7
56 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I do kinda love the status quo of Lucy, Maxie, and Brook being in business together (Sasha, whatever).

I actually annoyed that Maxie and BLQ convinced Lucy that Sasha as the Face of Deception should be the one to ring the bell at the Stock Exchange for the IPO rollout. Lucy was the one who originally built up Deception and she was the one who brought it back to life getting her partners on board. She earned that honor.

• Love 16

Today's Notes

Bailey has apple cheeks. i just wanna pinch them. so does Chase.. Chase and BLQ are chatting. Olivia (coming from Sonny) goes.If you don't talk me down I am going to rearrange Nina's lying face. Bitch shut. up.. Olivia infodumps them - because. you know they deserve to know? Shut up Olivia? Chase brought her food. and  BLQ is like don't think this means I won't keep stealing your banana. haha

Ava and Trina are having dinner and Spencer appears... apparently Ava is hiring him? Oh the Court is making Spencer work for Ava and ava is loving it.  Ava is like come on lets order. Spencer goes you know i can't afford to eat here, you have a control over my trust fund. Ava smugly goes "so who do you think is paying for this? Order whatever you want Trina, it's on Spencer." teeheee. spencer is like if i knew this was part of the deal, i would have fought for more prison time. (haha). Anyway Spencer is gonna work for Trina. Ava rubs in the fact that she + Nik are renewing their vows. Trina isn't happy about this. and calls Joss. Ava kinda apologizes for poking fun. Spencer snaps that's a low blow. Ava goes not as low as leaving a teddy bear with a murderer's voice with a little girl. ava goes this isn't about me - this is about making it better for Trina. Spencer talks about how he hurt her and wants to make it better for her. Ava gently goes you can try though. they both share a tentative moment. It was kind of sweet. 

Oh Look. it's Joss. how i've missed her said no one ever. And Joss goes. "I am so pissed at Sonny for protecting Nina in court so she doesn't have to pay for what she did.. He doesn't even see it as a crime. he's COMPLETELY betrayed the family, especially my mom." Little girl. shut your mouth. Also i laughed hard because still - what she did isn't a crime. but now this is turning from. "Nina committed a crime." to "how dare Sonny not THINK this is a crime! WE DO!" Cam. run. away. anyway. esme overhears Joss's "Sonny and Carlymight be broken up." and goes, oh my god. and then goes. "So does this mean we can't use the cabin?" I laughed hard. Joss goes. my mother's marriage is falling apart and you are worried about a getaway. (Well yeah? You've made it clear you don't like Esme, Esme doesn't know Carly so if she faked concern you'd call her on it, so why pretend, dumbo?) anyway Esme walks it back. Esme prattles on and Joss snarks we don't have to keep talking about this and Esme ignores this. Joss doesn't want to ask Sonny for anything. Esme goes fine but how can we take this away from Spencer too? Cam smothers a smirk and looks at Joss, and Joss sighs. She says esme is right and then says. "Well for what Sonny did to my mom, he owes me." what the eff does he owe you, cow?  we get some Esme backstory. Her parents were going to divorce before they died. Esme goes. "there'sa circle of hell for people whotears families apart." (OOHH! Sonny is going to go there!!) 

Cam and Esme are bonding. (Pls let them be a couple). Joss is on the phone with spence pretty much all. hahaha this is great, does Spencer even know how to be a handy man, look. *BIG GRIN* spencer did a lot of crap, so he's getting off easy.(and she's not wrong. but then when you think about her family it's a big load of SHUT UP. and honestly why ppl want to be her friend is beyond me.) Esme is slightly turned on by the idea of angry Cam. Cam goes he got through his anger with patient and understanding friends. (you know. not joss)

Oh look, its Phyllis. Nina is happy. Nina needs to infodump her. Phyllis knows. (but there was a cut). Phyllis tells Nina all her business is on the news and Kristina gave her the rest. Nina is like oh mah god. and whine whine whine I didn't want to do this and now their marrage is in trouble snooze snooze. Sonny was hurting on NYE and Phyllis is like, what? you saw Sonny alone? Girl, you are asking for trouble and has to walk her how this is SO not appropriate. Nina goes sure but what if down the road Sonny's happiness lies with me? Nina is like you told me not to deny my feelings. Phyllis is like "girl i didn't say that. i said you had to come to terms with them." Nina goes But i mean. if they break up maybe down the road we can be together. don't you think it's possible? Phyllis goes "Do i think it's possible? yes. do i think you should do it. HELL NO." (hahaahahaha this writer today). Phyllis claps her back with so much truth. She did violate him (but he didn't want it either). Nina goes but what doesn't he want to be left alone. Phyllis hisses. "let carly and sonny work this out and it doens't involve you." and she splits. 

Sonny walks in. Carly goes. "What are you doing here." Sonny goes. "I live here." hahahaa today is just cracking me up with all these straight face. "um, duh." reactions. Olivia splits, after muttering how she's rooting for them, don't her down. Carly cracks unlike Nina she doesn't want sonny away from the baby. they circle around why Sonny didn't tell the truth. Sonny goes well YOU got to mourn Jason, I had to stuff my feelings down to be strong for you. blegh blegh Sonny sappy crap. Carly doesn't have time for it and screams if he has feelings for Nina. Sonny goes yah. 

Sonny goes it's complicated but he's getting over it. Carly goes you don't get over that. (You'd know. 20 years love for Jason). Lol SONNY CLAPS HER BACK WITH IT. Sonny goes. Mike fell in love with Nina but YOU WERE YOU. (haaahaahaha). anyway Carly is pissed and she goes You weren't nina's victim. you were her accomplice. 

Carly is like yah you are protecting her. She won't stay away from our family. you reminence with her. Are you going to stop me now? Are you going to stop me from going after Nina after she fired the first shot at the hearing. (wait. WHAT?! What first shot?! carly and Michael are so deluded). Sonny is like let's just forget about Nina. Carly is like you did? Sonny is like whatever. you don't want to believe me, you don't want to trust me, so I am wasting my time? Carly turns around so fast with a "wait what?" face. Sonny flat out goes. "are you saying our marriage is over?"  (please let the record show during this entire conversation. Carly did NOT bring up she still loves Jason).

Carly wants to know if they kissed, if they touched. Sonny goes why are we doing this, Carly goes it's better than what i'm imagining in myhead. Sonny goes to move forward we have to forget. Carly goes, forme I need to know all the details. Sonny goes. "that was mike. i'm sonny." Carly is like. avery wants you to have that cookie, and leaves. 

Liz and Finn have a thing. They are going on their first official date. they are happy to go on the date. Liz flashes back to putting away the ring. and goes Franco would want me to be happy and I am with you. They kiss. Cam shows off Bailey to them. Chase finds out about their date.

Esme picks up some meds, and the nurse goes you need a consult on a dose that high and esme goes. 'don't worry, i know how to use them. 

BLQ defends nina's choices (in the whole you get caught in something quickly) Olivia goes you just want to love and be loved in return. 

Finn is in love with BLQ2. Chase looks sad. Liz finds her ring in her locker. 

Sonny doesn't want avery's cookie. bastard. Sonny flashes back to Nina's saying she honestly loves him and RIP GLASS. lol 

And Carly shows up at Nina's office. stating she's gonna miss a meeting. 

• Love 10

ooooh good show today

Can Chase get ANY hotter, apparently yes! Strap a cut baby on him! Baily is the CUTEST!! Hanging out on Chase, staring at Finn HA! Although her bottom lip did start that baby quiver thing where I thought she was going to start wailing.

Phyliss was about to take responsibility for her part..but no, I guess she forgets the part where she constantly tried to push Nina together with an amnesiac wearing a wedding ring.

The actor who plays Spencer continues to shine, toe to toe with Ava, it was great.

The actor who plays Cam, also awesome and yes I wouldn't mind something with him and Esme.

Sonny, throwing the barware.....  Nina, Mike was a fantasy , believe it!

• Love 7

The 3 p.m. ET showing missed the first 15 minutes because of the sentencing in the Ahmaud Arbery case. The show is unlocked tonight on the app.

OMG, more cabin talk. LOL that Joss thinks Sonny owes her anything, though it's typical. His marriage to Carly is none of Joss's business.

"I don't blame you for how you felt as Mike." Oh, Carly. You can't let it go, so you do blame Sonny for how he felt as Mike. Sonny really isn't helping himself here, though. Why not tell Carly he and Nina only kissed? If that's what it takes to keep his marriage together, tell Carly what she wants to know. And I guess it's never going to come out that Sonny did very little to figure out who he was when he was Mike? Or will Willow have to overhear another "private" conversation?

I hate how delusional they're making Nina. There might be some Mike left in Sonny, but he's Sonny Corinthos, feared (heh) mob boss of the Eastern Seaboard. He has not cut ties with the bidness. Why does Nina want to get involved with that? Think past your fantasy.

Phyllis's talk is a bit of too little, too late for me. She knew Mike was an amnesiac yet still pushed him and Nina together, so as much as I dislike saying this, shut up, Phyllis. You didn't help things back in Nixon Falls.

Oh, boohoo, Esmé is an orphan. That's no excuse for being a terrible person.

• Love 8

Ava's realizing that Trina is a nicer person than she is shows more self-awareness than 90% of the characters on this show. And she's doing a better job of parenting Spencer than everyone other than possibly Laura.

I will be surprised if Esme really is an orphan. Or if any of that story was true.

Carly: "I need to know all the details before I can forgive. [Unspoken: So that I can hold it over you forever.]

The last scene looked like Carly was going to beat up Nina. How can anyone care about this bitch?

47 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Phyllis is like, what? you saw Sonny alone? Girl, you are asking for trouble and has to walk her how this is SO not appropriate.

Phyllis has been the biggest Nina/Mike supporter and now she keeps going to Nina to talk about Sonny. Nina would be much better off if she would just stop pushing Sonny at Nina.

Joss is mad at Nina for lying. Olivia is furious at Nina but gives Sonny a pass. Why is she so  Team Carly?

2 hours ago, nilyank said:

I actually annoyed that Maxie and BLQ convinced Lucy that Sasha as the Face of Deception should be the one to ring the bell at the Stock Exchange for the IPO rollout. Lucy was the one who originally built up Deception and she was the one who brought it back to life getting her partners on board. She earned that honor.

It would be a good set up for having both Sasha and Lucy ring the bell at the Stock Exchange togheter.

• Love 4