Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

Just now, YaddaYadda said:

The writers are really trying to make this happen, aren't they?

i think they forgot the only person who would care is not on the show the moment

• Like 10
50 minutes ago, CeChase said:

Ugh.  So no Sprina, or Sasha, Cody, anyone like that?  All Carly's today?  I will skip it all together then. 

You and me both! I couldn’t catch the show today, and it sounds like I missed nothing!! I can’t believe they wouldn’t follow up with Sprina after their epic reunion yesterday! Oh well! 

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

Well-done soap physical fights are rare, in my experience. The legendary room-destroying catfight between Vivica A. Fox and Jonelle Allen on Generations was one exception. It was one of the lowest-rated soaps of its day, and still the scene is famous. I'll never forget Jonelle's "Come and get me, bitch!"

Classic.  Classic scene.  Classic fight.  It’s just a classic.  Way better than the nonsense on this show.

• Like 3

Arggghhh! These people are so dopey! Liesel - "credible" doesn't mean "proven", especially in this context. It means that the allegation had enough plausible details that an investigation is warranted. As it should be.

Drew - don't just fold like a cheap lawn chair - make them get a subpoena and warrant for goodness' sake! And get a lawyer! You're supposed to be a hotshot CEO (or whatever), this has to be in the "Executive Manual - Chapter 1". 

Olivia and Brooklyn - Drew and Carly broke the law. Maybe it wouldn't be great to snitch on your family member, but as a company officer, he really has a duty to report these things. Not a crime - as Ned rightly pointed out. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 2

Everyone acts as though Diane pulled a rabbit out of a hat at that meeting. Anyone could have advised Drew to stop talking and wait for a subpoena (in fact, I just did in a previous comment!). 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
(edited)

You know what screw you Olivia.  Just screw you.  She’s a horrible wife.  Thank god for Tracy being the voice of reason, not that anyone ever listens to her.

Maybe it’s because I’ve really grown to dislike Brooklyn with all the Chase stupidity but Ive noticed Amanda Setton only has one facial expression and it’s always over the top disdain/concern.  Careful girl, you’re face might freeze that way.

What do you know, Michael wasn’t a total dick to Nina today.  Chad must have forgotten his character is a Grade A jerk.

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Like 3
  • Applause 11
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, KittyQ said:

Olivia and Brooklyn - Drew and Carly broke the law. Maybe it wouldn't be great to snitch on your family member, but as a company officer, he really has a duty to report these things. Not a crime - as Ned rightly pointed out. 

that's something that's missing here. I really wish Ned would say, regardless of the timing he's glad someone reported it because if it came out that NED knew and didn't say anything HE could be in big legal trouble.the fact that Ned was sooo very much on the record about NOT wanting the merger to happen and voting no is only in HIS [and ELQ''s] best interest

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3

I missed the episode today because my cable and Internet are out due to the cable company doing work in my area today. So I’ll have to try to catch it tomorrow or the next few days if the cable tech can fix my cable in the morning

• Hugs 1
1 minute ago, Daisy said:

if it came out that NED knew and didn't say anything HE could be in big legal trouble.the fact that Ned was sooo very much on the record about NOT wanting the merger to happen and voting no is only in HIS [and ELQ''s] best interest

Olivia would say it's what he deserved for being so disloyal to Drew and Carly. Also, it would clear the way for Michael to be CEO, which we know Olivia thinks he's perfect for. 

In other words, Ned can't win for losing.

• Like 14

So let me get this straight.  

It's not the crime.

It's not the cover-up.

It's the awful person who had the audacity to report the crime and also the person who didn't report it but has no issue with it being reported.

Got it, show.

• Like 10
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

I HATED to see Nina grovelling to Carly yet again

I think NIna needed the barf bucket not Willow. It looked like she was about to puke on every word.  Regardless WE as viewers should be advised to get our own barf buckets.

I hated the Robert/Diane scene where they were trying to negotiate a consensual personal relationship in a precarious workplace arrangement- which seemed like a good and mature conversation to have.  Then Robert pulls out the champagne to drink with his new girlfriend on work hours, in his office- doesn't seem like a good or mature thing to do.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

OMG, I hate just about every character on today. If I was being investigated for insider trading, I would be more concerned with what evidence they had and how many years I might end up in jail, then who tipped off the SEC. Priorities people!

Why is Ned still married to that shrew? 

It would be so great if Willow dies from some massive infection or other complication from this procedure. 

• Like 15
  • Applause 2
11 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

It's not the crime.

It's not the cover-up.

It's the awful person who had the audacity to report the crime and also the person who didn't report it but has no issue with it being reported.

Got it, show.

And let's make sure that Carly and Drew are extra smug about the whole thing!

Carly didn't commit a crime, she was just trying to help Drew while gloating about how rich they were all going to be, because they all need the money so desperately

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

I'm a day behind, but I thought Sonny made no sense when he said the SEC shouldn't care about Carly b/c she was nobody.  She didn't buy $1K worth of stock.  She bought enough that she had to mortgage half a hotel. that sounds like a lot of money to me.

trina maybe don't jump on someone who may be/probably is injured.  Has anyone updated Esme? Since Laura is the only one who gives a darn about her, I'm thinking no.

Valentine looked not happy about Spenser being alive, but maybe it was just a weird expression.

Sam, Carly will never help Nina. I know youve met her, what kind of crazy advice was that?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, lala2 said:

You and me both! I couldn’t catch the show today, and it sounds like I missed nothing!! I can’t believe they wouldn’t follow up with Sprina after their epic reunion yesterday! Oh well! 

Did you see what NAC posted on twitter?  That whole jump was Taby's idea.  It wasn't written, it was supposed to be just a hug.  They really created a moment there!  I loved it. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 6
  • Love 4

Not a business person here, which will be obvious in a minute.  But....is it expected that those who are in business will not discuss any of it with anyone?  Around the dinner table, out with friends?  If they're not supposed to talk about it, then everyone in this case is guilty.  But if they, and the people they're talking to are  just not supposed to trade on what they heard, it seems like only Carly should be in trouble. 

If Drew IS supposed to be in trouble, then why not Michael?  Carly's his mother, it would only be natural to think she'd gotten her information from her son.  

CW was masterful in looking like she was trying not to be physically ill while swallowing her pride with Carly in that scene.

Poor Ned.  He's sidelined most of the time, and when he does get some screen time, he's sucker punched.  Maybe things are going better in Salem.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

It's not the crime.

It's not the cover-up.

Got it, show.

All of this, it's the show's classic hypocrisy at its worst.

I'm ashamed I liked Cameron Mathison's Drew for even a minute when he first showed up, he's even worse than Ryan Lavery now.

And shut up, Olivia.  If you hate Ned and love Carly so much, LEAVE!

• Like 9
  • Applause 6

Well, I can't say I wasn't warned that today was sewage.  I knew and yet I watched.  That's on me.

Yikes, Ned: DIVORCE that awful wife of yours.  The way she cannot let it go and actually believe you about the SEC is disgusting.  Kick her out--maybe Carly needs a new nanny.  Given her love for that one I'm sure she'd be thrilled.

And then Josslyn comes strolling into the Q mansion like she's got any right (just like her mother).  No, Olivia, "extended family" doesn't just come in without knocking, or even calling ahead.  God, I hate them.  Also, Joss--Ned and Michael are actually first cousins, once removed.  Brook Lynne and Michael are second cousins.   And LOL at comparing you and your block of wood with Carly and Jason.  While both blocks of wood, Carly and his relationship was never lovey-dovey the way you and BoW are trying to convey.  At least not until they tried to rewrite 20 years of history with the almost wedding debacle.

Lastly, and I know I'm repeating myself, but everyone acting like a crime is only a crime if someone reports it--and then when they do, they're in the wrong.  Lord, this fucking show.

• Like 3
  • Applause 10
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, CeChase said:

Did you see what NAC posted on twitter?  That whole jump was Taby's idea.  It wasn't written, it was supposed to be just a hug.  They really created a moment there!  I loved it. 

I did!!!!! I was coming here to post that!!!

The fact that it was improvised makes the whole thing even more special and epic in my eyes! Taby completely trusted Nick to catch and hold onto her. They must really be in sync!! I love these two so much! I haven’t liked a couple like this since Nava and Friz! 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

And then Josslyn comes strolling into the Q mansion like she's got any right (just like her mother).  No, Olivia, "extended family" doesn't just come in without knocking, or even calling ahead.

Is the front door not locked?  

3 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

What do you know, Michael wasn’t a total dick to Nina today.

Only because Liesl was with her and he had to play nice.  

• Like 8

I worked for a small public company.  I was in finance(low level position) I really didn’t know much about the high level workings and even I could not cash out options during certain times.  My brother had insider knowledge that could have made our entire family rich, but he kept his mouth shut because he does not smugly break the law. Any public company should have documents from EVERY employee, signed, that explains insider trading and confidential information

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 6
2 hours ago, CeChase said:

Well, that is kind of cool, but when I watched, my first thought was still, how do you know you should jump on him when he may be hurt?  Obviously not an issue with the actors, and certainly not the most egregious thing on show.  And was kind of heart-warming.

• Like 3

Someone on Twitter mentioned how the baby didn't have a hat on his head despite them being Somewhere in Greenland and JaPaStu answered that the baby kept taking the hat off and throwing it on the ground.  Oh, those 3 month olds!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 20
36 minutes ago, JMO said:

Not a business person here, which will be obvious in a minute.  But....is it expected that those who are in business will not discuss any of it with anyone?  Around the dinner table, out with friends?  If they're not supposed to talk about it, then everyone in this case is guilty.  But if they, and the people they're talking to are  just not supposed to trade on what they heard, it seems like only Carly should be in trouble. 

If Drew IS supposed to be in trouble, then why not Michael?  Carly's his mother, it would only be natural to think she'd gotten her information from her son.  

CW was masterful in looking like she was trying not to be physically ill while swallowing her pride with Carly in that scene.

Poor Ned.  He's sidelined most of the time, and when he does get some screen time, he's sucker punched.  Maybe things are going better in Salem.  

Michael should be in trouble. he was as much as part of this as Drew was, but the writers are focused on making this an obstacle in the Tru Wuv story that is Drewfus and Snarly. 

you can talk business with your friends and family. but the major issue is that information. Drew was deliberately trying to inflate the stock (so more people can purchase it, so it was more profitable for the merger). that in of itself is a crime. 

Michael & Drew telling Carly their plans of how exactly they need to inflate the stock was a crime - because the public needed to know this information so everyone had equal opportunity to purchase the stock [and then get rich] but Carly taking that information and purchases a majority of the stock ensured that she would benefit - and that's the crime. 

Had Carly simply invested in the company because it's a family friend/boyfriend/her son etc, without any information that's no a problem.  Think of it as if you were a doctor (or a lawyer/judge etc). you really can' go into the nitty gritty details. the fact that they told Carly specifically that there would be a merger [which = winfall] and Carly acted on that information, that's the crime

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:
4 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

What do you know, Michael wasn’t a total dick to Nina today.

Only because Liesl was with her and he had to play nice.  

And he did his usual stink face right after they left and Liesl had pointedly said she was doing it because Willow was family.  Mikey no likey to share.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, JMO said:

This is what I've never gotten about this storyline - and I'll preface this by saying that I know very little about how the SEC works, so maybe I'm off base - but if one person suddenly started buying up a ton of stock in a company in a short period of time, wouldn't that get flagged to someone at the SEC as something to check out? And if someone investigated, wouldn't they connect Carly to Michael and Aurora? Michael is a shareholder in Aurora, right? So if his mom suddenly started buying up a ton of stock, that would indicate that she thought something major was about to happen with the company.

Anyway, I'm only 10 minutes into the episode and I don't know if I should even bother with the rest:

• Nina groveling to Carly? FFW
  • Joss and Dex for a second day in a row? FFW
  • Counterfeit Lois and Brooklyn doing their best Carly and Joss impression at poor Ned? FFW
  • Michael and Willow? FFW forever and always
  • Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

Omg I hate Olivia. She is screaming about Edward in his home. Brooklyn was just as bad. Can Ned kick Olivia our of that house? He needs to be done with all of them Sam included. Then Drew is going to punch him? Drew the forced Jason wannabe can go anytime. 

So Ned is the bad but not the people who did the crimes. Drew and Carly are guilty but Ned to be punched. 

Dex in Q house after the Edward philandering comments. Could he be someone? Then his questions on Quartermaines. Jason or AJ child?

• Like 8
  • Useful 3
(edited)
6 hours ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Tracy saved me today with her comments. JE is so good! Her delivery is excellent

On at 9:02 into the episode.  Phew.   Olivia and Brooklyn are redundant.  Ned did a lousy job of raising his daughter. JE lights up WC.

EM seemed to try to give something to Dex to work with today, to no avail.  At least there are new props at Dex's pad (e.g., a boat and yachting magazine) to distract me from fearing about the next story that will be given to  Carly Jr.  NuTrina is already loads more popular and that cannot stand.  

Is it legal for Dianne to represent Carly for the duration of her case when she has been on retainer to Sonny? 

Does Sam have a purpose on this show?  Instead of firing the only actor besides the town pariah, that makes MB scenes tolerable to watch, why could not they have recasted her as Lulu. 

Yeah I get that the character's long lost daughter is headed for a bone marrow transplant but CW seems to be acting a bit too overboard wrt SEC as she is going to be the town pariah for quite some time.  At least she gells well with DT who could use some time away from scenes with Portia and Ava has experience with providing the town pariah a bit of a sounding board. Plus Liesl has not dealt with Britt dying instead of Joss so maybe she can get off CW sooner. 

Then again, Nina is a relatively new character and has no immediate family, so if she is not going to play the role of the Sonny whisperer but I would miss the CW/MW drinking/thinking sessions but it is not fun watching someone get dragged through the mire repeatedly. 

It is so odd that with the depth and breadth of this soap, there is a fixation over the Corinthos family.  There have been recent shoutouts from the writers to the quartermains, spencers, cassadines, and scorpios but nothing about the corinthos family.  Then again, the Corinthos family is a relatively new family... .

Edited by sunnyface
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

And he did his usual stink face right after they left and Liesl had pointedly said she was doing it because Willow was family.  Mikey no likey to share.

He's fine with using Liesl for parts but he doesn't want Willow or his children related to her.

1 hour ago, Steph J said:

if one person suddenly started buying up a ton of stock in a company in a short period of time, wouldn't that get flagged to someone at the SEC as something to check out?

If the company is large enough. Apparently Aurora isn't.

Michael was CEO of Aurora at the time of the proposed merger and insider trading. It's nuts that he isn't being investigated too.

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Michael was CEO of Aurora at the time of the proposed merger and insider trading. It's nuts that he isn't being investigated too.

The SEC literally pouring thru security cameras to find a Carly/Drew relationship when she birthed the CEO.  This fucking show...

• LOL 11
16 minutes ago, sunnyface said:

Then again, the Corinthos family is a relatively new family... .  

The Corinthos family has been around since the late 90s, so not so new.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, sunnyface said:

Is it legal for Dianne to represent Carly for the duration of her case when she has been on retainer to Sonny? 

If Sonny waives conflict, she can.

But what Dianne absolutely should not be doing is representing Carly and Drew because their interests are bound to become adverse in this case. If Drew is the big fish that the SEC really wants, then Carly will inevitably be offered a deal to turn on him to save herself.

Carly won't take a deal, of course, which means that one of the following will happen: (a) nothing - the plot will just fade away because the show doesn't know how to end stories; (b) Drew will fall on his sword and take the blame for everything in order to spare Carly; (c) Nina will somehow end up in jail, where Carly will visit her on a daily basis to gloat.

• Like 2
  • Sad 5
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

So Ned is the bad but not the people who did the crimes. Drew and Carly are guilty but Ned to be punched. 

And, of course, there will be no apologizes from any of these a-holes when it eventually comes out that it wasn't Ned, he will deserve it for not being more sympathetic to Carly and Drew being accused OF THE CRIME THEY 1000% COMMITTED.

Haaaaaaaaaate.

• Like 11
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Tracy is the only watchable parts of the Quartermaine family scenes. This is sad. They are trying to sell it as typical family bickering but it’s in an attempt to sell Carly as the center of the family and one who needs to be defended. Ned’s hated Carly for years due to the crap she did to their family but can’t express it because the entire family is gone save his useless daughter and Carly’s relatives and current lapdogs. I hate it. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 8
7 hours ago, CeChase said:

Oh, great.  Something else that will make their fans nuttier than they already are and think they are the GREATEST COUPLE EVER!!! and that they are saving the show.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
(edited)
18 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

This is totally what's going to happen. Sigh.

TA really had to launch herself so she'd land in the right place. I wonder if they practiced that a few times before filming. Hee.

Turns out it was one take and TA did it on instinct, NAC didn't know. Good instincts, that girl.

Also to those lamenting that Ace didn't have a hat on, he did initially but the baby kept pulling it off so they gave up. Lol.

Edited by slayer2
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ffwbe said:

Tracy is the only watchable parts of the Quartermaine family scenes. This is sad. They are trying to sell it as typical family bickering but it’s in an attempt to sell Carly as the center of the family and one who needs to be defended. Ned’s hated Carly for years due to the crap she did to their family but can’t express it because the entire family is gone save his useless daughter and Carly’s relatives and current lapdogs. I hate it. 

Pretty much. Tracy gets her digs in - but it's also customary to kick Tracy so really. there is nothing doing. What Carly and Sonny did to that family to have Brooklyn and Olivia blow smoke up that familys behind in that house, and then disparage Edward made me so angry. one of the biggest mistakes this show ever did was destroy the Q's.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 6
  • Love 5
(edited)
8 hours ago, Daisy said:

Pretty much. Tracy gets her digs in - but it's also customary to kick Tracy so really. there is nothing doing. What Carly and Sonny did to that family to have Brooklyn and Olivia blow smoke up that familys behind in that house, and then disparage Edward made me so angry. one of the biggest mistakes this show ever did was destroy the Q's.  

This is why I only watch Sprina and sometimes Vanna or other vets like Felicia and Laura clips on YouTube. I cannot stomach the trash that is Carly and her shitty family. The fact that they didn't burn on impact entering that house. Carly truly is AJ's worst mistake. Screw her and Sonny forever for what they did to the Qs and Olivia is more Bensonhurst trash that Ned should have closed his legs to.

Edited by slayer2
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

There are so many more annoying things on the show (like Olivia disbelieving her husband's repeated denials and posturing as an expert on Edward), but Josslyn listing families for Dex and saying, "The Quartermaines, the Spencers, the Corinthos" bugged me. She's not the only one who's done it; it's a consistent thing on the show. Their name isn't "Corintho." Are they a hive-like mass organism for which no plural is necessary, like the Borg? Don't answer that.  

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, slayer2 said:

Turns out it was one take and TA did it on instinct, NAC didn't know. Good instincts, that girl.

Hopefully this means hey will start letting TA show her own personality a bit more, and be more like how Trina was originally written. Trina went down hill with the new actress, but I think the writing and direction didn't help either.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, slayer2 said:

This is why I only watch Sprina and sometimes Vanna or other vets like Felicia and Laura clips on YouTube. I cannot stomach the trash that is Carly and her shitty family. The fact that they didn't burn on impact entering that house. Carly truly is AJ's worst mistake. Scree her and Sonny forever for what they did to the Qs and Olivia is more Bensonhurst trash that Ned should have closed his legs to.

Honestly this is why i've been saying from the word jump that AJ needs to have secret kids out there. (and why I am annoyed that we have stupid Dex and Stupid Cody instead). As of right now everyone in that Family is waving the whole "Michael is the Chosen One" flag, and a huge part of it is because he wasn't a part of the family for so long i think a lot of that fuels a lot of the thinking.  

Someone mentioned AJ could have had a love child (so older than Michael) with Nikki Langston (which IMO could have worked out a lot better than the whole Gatlin Holt, and I legit forget everyone forgets he is a Q). - and as i've mentioned a few times, he could have another child (or two - my whole dream is that AJ actually had a family when he came back to PC).  To avoid the whole "you are only coming forward for ELQ shares" - Nikki's kid (and the family AJ had), are more society/richer than the Q's so they don't NEED the money etc. (and actually, since Monica would have known about AJ's family, maybe she already has control of those shares secretly. i dunno. whatever moot point). 

and you have built in stories working with the framework with what we've already got going on. They could tell willow what she is doing is wrong - because they were kept secret for "protection". the maternal side of the family didn't want AJ's past, Sonny's criminal history washing back on them - but because of that "protection" they never had a relationship with Alan, Emily or Edward before all died. and that "protection" was never worth it. They would rather have dealt with the drama vs. never knowing them at all. 

They'd be pissed off at Michael for legitimately giving ZERO POOPS about AJ at all  because it can never be stressed enough that AJ stayed in town For Michael  got all wrapped up with Carly & Sonny again because of Michael, got murdered by Michael's father and Michael only really got upset because Sonny broke a promise and got over it in like two minutes (but we're at 2+ years and counting about Michael being pissed off that Sonny & Carly divorced). 

and the more important thing they can really just infuse more life into Q's... who are actually Quartermaines. They wouldn't defend Carly or Sonny, because of everything they've done. It brings a bit more drama because they have to work with the demons of Alan and AJ themselves, but it's from a place of love not much resentment. And Joss sasahy's through the door with a smug smile like she owns the place - they can rightly kick her out. [AND Monica gives the house to one of AJ's kids, - and thus they kick everyone off the property who loves Sonny and Carly. so basically everyone but Ned.].

• Like 2
  • Applause 10
3 hours ago, Blackie said:

Hopefully this means hey will start letting TA show her own personality a bit more, and be more like how Trina was originally written. Trina went down hill with the new actress, but I think the writing and direction didn't help either.

I don't feel that Trina went downhill at all. I prefer TA's version.

3 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

Their name isn't "Corintho." Are they a hive-like mass organism for which no plural is necessary, like the Borg? Don't answer that.  

I mean.....does a parasite or fungii count?

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
(edited)
14 minutes ago, slayer2 said:

When Sydney first left I struggled to adjust.  I never disliked Taby at all, but it was a bit difficult.  Fast forward to now, and if someone said you can have Sydney back I would say no.  Not because I don't like her, but because Taby has truly made Trina her own.  It's a cliché, but she did.  I would not want to readjust.  I am very happy right now. 

Edited by CeChase
  • Like 7
  • Love 1

Was it just me or were there microphones in the champagne glasses?  

On 5/9/2023 at 9:20 AM, dubbel zout said:

TA really had to launch herself so she'd land in the right place. I wonder if they practiced that a few times before filming. Hee.

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
19 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

I guess they went there with the Dex/Jason comparison today. I wasn't a Jason fan, but I'm insulted on his behalf.

I noticed when he and Joss were on the couch, that he had the Borg uniform on.  

18 hours ago, KittyQ said:

It was amazing how twisted that got.  Brooklyn was referring to reporting a crime as a crime in itself.  This show goes so far - do they really mean that good people let their relatives get away with crimes and that a good person would not report his relative?  Good thing that does not apply in the real world, i.e. David Kaczynski.  

1 hour ago, slayer2 said:

I mean.....does a parasite or fungii count?

I don't remember the first Trina any more! 

• Like 3