Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

When Sam found out about Alexis being her mother, at first, she thought that Alexis had just given her up, then she softened up when she found that Alexis thought her baby had died. 

Willow already knows what happened to Nina. A helpless woman in a coma whose baby was stolen from her and given to a very unsavory man who cut her kidney out of her and sold it on the black market. Nelle was a psycho, but her crazy comes with a whole mixed bag of cautionary tale.

I think Willow is going to find out ahead of Nina that Nina is her biological mother so that Carly doesn't reap the repercussion of keeping the secret about Nina's two daughters. 

Willow inherits a whole family. She gets Leisl, Britt, James, Kiki as her half-sister and even Nelle as a full sister. And Wylie. She gets him too all over again because of her blood relation to him.

I think part of the reason Nina will win her trial and gain visitation rights with Wylie is because Willow will get to see them interact, but with a different perspective on the whole situation. 

The second Willow starts thinking that Nina is not so bad and that maybe she should tell her the truth, I can see Michael trying to browbeat her into not saying anything.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Are those ads on the middle of the page that make you search for the most recent post gone for good? Do not give me false hope!

I think the devs are working on some things in the background, so I wouldn't count on any changes you see right now. 

(edited)

Just showed me how much I depend on my follows page giving the unread at the top.  I was totally unable to navigate the site without that this morning.  

Topic:  I don't need Willow to like Nina, I just want her to be the decent person that we used to see on the show.  I'm not gonna get that, so this story is pointless.

It would be dramatic if Willow found out about Carly's plot by overhearing her and Michael talking about it.  I want something, anything, to shatter her rose colored glasses, or even just crack them.

Edited by ouinason
  • Love 9
8 minutes ago, ouinason said:

It would be dramatic if Willow found out about Carly's plot by overhearing her and Michael talking about it.  I want something, anything, to shatter her rose colored glasses, or even just crack them.

I want Willow to go for sole custody.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 5/21/2022 at 12:23 PM, Kim0820 said:

I’m reading the seventh Outlander book and there is a case of a vein (artery?) in the arm that can spurt dangerous blood loss. Claire saves the guy. Of course. 

Of course she does.   She's Claire Elizabeht Beacham Randall Frasier!!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 5/19/2022 at 2:29 PM, CharethCutestory said:

Sonny and Nina don't set the world on fire but, I don't know, I like them together. And Mo doesn't look miserable in scenes with her, that's a plus. 

JZ's makeup was way too night time and heavy but I thought she looked really good! Nice to see her, although its a shame she was there to drag Nina and prop Carly but that's par for the course now. Love how they drone on about Nina's past making her so unfit to be around Wiley. Uhm, Carly's talking to the bio mom she raged into town to destroy. She succeeded in blowing up her marriage, making Tony go nuts and then shooting him in open court. Ancient history! Nina didn't tell anyone about amnesiac Smike for nine months. NINE!!!! MONTHS!!!!

I'm liking Liz's story, mainly because I'm always rooting for BH to get good material that's about her. Liz been through the mill for years now. It totally tracks that she would reach a breaking point and snap.

Lastly, today reaffirmed what I already knew, Gregory Harrison can still get it. Like fine wine.

We’ve spent nine months listening to SheBeast, SLS, etc.  whining about the nine months now.  With no end in sight.

Edited by Suicidy
  • Love 2

I was just thinking of something.  Nobody knows that Nina has twins.  If Carly proves that Willow is Nina's daughter, as far as anybody else is concerned that would mean Nelle is NOT her daughter and therefore Wiley not her grandson, since for some reason, nobody asked for any DNA tests about that, as far as I know.  

• Useful 3
2 hours ago, Katy M said:

Nobody knows that Nina has twins.

Carly should have figured it out by this point, as she suspects that Willow is also Nina's daughter.

Did we ever know who delivered Nina's babies? I wonder if that person will ever come into play. Phyllis has said more than once that she wasn't there for the delivery, though who knows if that's true. This story gets tweaked a lot to fit the current plot point.

• Love 2

You know what else would solve this? Nina and Wylie taking a DNA test. 

This whole meandering and avoiding doing the logical thing from the start is exhausting. 

I watched that "Our Father" documentary on Netflix, which by the way is endlessly creepy and gets unimaginably worse toward the end, is all about how DNA testing allowed these people to connect and find out the truth about their paternity. 

For some reason, GH writers seem to think that we are in 1960 and that DNA isn't really this advanced and reliable science, unless it's required for some plot point. The last time a DNA test was done, it was messed with by Cyrus.

Carly has taken Harmony at her word that Willow is a twin. And even those split necklaces make more sense now. Two that were part of a whole. One half was supposed to go with Nelle and the other with Willow, but Harmony didn't take it because one, she's Harmony and two, because she probably didn't want anyone coming after her and the child. Even her moving around so much makes sense in that context.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Katy M said:

I was just thinking of something.  Nobody knows that Nina has twins.  If Carly proves that Willow is Nina's daughter, as far as anybody else is concerned that would mean Nelle is NOT her daughter and therefore Wiley not her grandson, since for some reason, nobody asked for any DNA tests about that, as far as I know.  

If that is what Carly has in mind--essentially she'll throw Willow under the bus (since she considers Nina a fate worse than death) to ~save Wiley--she's truly a monster.

They could always exhume Nelle and test DNA, but, yeah, they could also just have Wiley and Nina submit DNA (and Willow and Wiley, at that).

3 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I watched that "Our Father" documentary on Netflix, which by the way is endlessly creepy and gets unimaginably worse toward the end

Oh, man, I watched it the other day--horrifying!

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Carly should have figured it out by this point, as she suspects that Willow is also Nina's daughter.

Yeah, Carly knows.  But, I meant nobody else.

1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

If that is what Carly has in mind--essentially she'll throw Willow under the bus (since she considers Nina a fate worse than death) to ~save Wiley--she's truly a monster.

Is this new information?

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

You know what else would solve this? Nina and Wylie taking a DNA test. 

This whole meandering and avoiding doing the logical thing from the start is exhausting. 

Except GH (the show and the hospital) has a history of incorrect results. There are almost always shenanigans.

9 minutes ago, ciarra said:

Did Willow bother to bury Harmony?  Doesn't Harmony need a headstone where people can show up and rage at her?

Nah, they still have Nina to yell at.

58 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Except GH (the show and the hospital) has a history of incorrect results. There are almost always shenanigans.

They could have the tests done on the Pennsylvania side of the hospital!

• LOL 12
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

I've often said, on a soap, a coin toss is at least as accurate as a DNA test.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

almost all of the totally legit and secure DNA tests done on this show were done outside GH itself.  Every test that I can think of that was performed at the hospital was either switched, held back, peeked at or just wrong.

• Love 1
(edited)

I am so sick of the way they dress Maxie. She looks awful. I don't care how large she is in real life (she can't be more than a size 14), wardrobe needs to dress her better.  I seriously don't understand how they cannot find more fashionable clothes for her to wear. That top she had on today was straight ugly. Brook Lynn's top was cuter. I swear they don't even try to find something cute and youthful for her to wear! I guess Maxie's "fashionista" days are gone forever!

I love Brad. I hate that they wasted his screentime on Carly. Carly is an insufferable, obnoxious hypocrite. I love how it was okay for her to give her child to Jason and then Sonny to raise, but how dare Nelle do that to her precious son? Shut up, you hypocrite! 

I also hate how Carly acts like it's her right to withhold information from folks. She is just awful. She makes me the sick. The only joy I would get from this story is Willow going nuclear on Carly for keeping this info from her and then Millow breaking up b/c of it, and Willow suing (and winning) custody of Wiley! That would be the absolute best! 

I've been listening off and on to Sonny/Dante. These scenes seem fine. 

What is Chad doing to his hair? It looks like highlights or something. I don't like it. 

It's official. I hate Drew. Sorry, CM. You're fine, but Drew sucks. I just don't like the character. It's a shame too b/c I loved BM's Drew. 

I don't care about Brook Lynn's problems. 

ETA: Good burn, Ned!! LOL!! I loved it! He is the only one who actually works at ELQ! Michael and Drew suck! 

Edited by lala2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9

Curtis, you're next of kin. Unless Marshall specifically said that he didn't want you to know, HIPAA doesn't prevent you from knowing tings.:

"I know that when Dr. Yuan asked me about Marshall's medication last night, it let me know how little I know about my father ... Marshall still hasn't let me into his life."  It's always Marshall's fault, isn't it? Curtis has zero self-awareness. I mean, who wouldn't spill all to the man who faked a job intervew to find out about him and then did a favour for a mob boss to get more?  At least he got a bit better talking to Unconscious Marshall.

"She was tearing up a photo that Violet had drawn for her."  That's pretty impressive, drawing a photo.

Maxie, Michael may have been a decent guy but he sure isn't now. Right now, a judge needs to sentence him to an anger control course.

Dante, Wylie has long forgotten that Sonny was missing for nine months. Find a new one. "Questionable behaviour" is Michael, Willow and Carly's land now. And stop telling Sonny to be a doormat for Michael to clean his shoes on. Thanks show for making Dante deadtomenow.

Why does Wylie need 3 adults (nanny, Drew, Josslyn) to look after him because Willow and Michael are in court for the day? How spoiled is he?

Spiffy tennis clothes, Ned. But you're allowed to wear colours now. "I need to get to the office since I'm the only Quartermaine who actually works at ELQ". 🔥🔥🔥

Carly calling Nina a narcissist -- Look in the mirror, honey. You tick the boxes for malignant narcissist.

I just can't with Michael and his proppers any more. Peter is not a comparitor to Nina. "DNA does not family make."

T.J., it's not "cured", it's "in remission". Just because you're studying to be an ER doc doesn't mean you get to skip mental health.

Brook Lynn, you need a good lawyer, not a suspended PCPD detective.

• Love 9

hahahha. "Oh yah, I'm going to testify for Nina." Dante: Whu?"  hahaha. also Dante: both of you need to grow up. (yes you do). Also Dante: you need to pick a side here, playing peacemaker.

Britt you are still mooning over Jason so you can't really be all worried about Brad being all mobby. 

Carly: baby snatcher glares at Brad: baby switcher. a preemptive shut up is in order. OMG. BRAD. YES. First: I will always love Wiley, so maybe you should think about just working with Nina and avoid Drama. thenSecond: WHAT HAPPENED WITH MICHAEL AND AJ CAN HAPPEN AGAIN WITH WILEY. I legit fist pumped and clapped my hands. FINLLY someone brought this up. [God I wish it were Monica, but Ill take it from Brad]. and of course Carly triggered righteous bitch face. 

Brad is preaching so much truth i love it.  Also also. Carly: You can't comprehend how much [of the truth Brad is telling] is wrong. Also Also Anyways: "Wiley will grow up thanking us that we saved him from Nina forcing him to love her like the narcissist that she is.  Again. the colour of the sky in this world Carly lives in is a spectacular shade of trippy. 

This is so stupid. Everyone is playing the "Nina only wants Wiley to fill a void in her life." yes. the void of not having anything from her child[ren]. he's her FAMILY. like can someone please just clap these morons with "it kind of goes hand in hand that you want your family to love you and you them?" 

Thank you show for explaining the blood loss. Curtis wants TJ to break HIPPA. stay awesome Curtis. 

Liz you didn't know until like yesterday that you were sleep walking. maybe just stay in the hospital until you KNOW what's causing it? like sheesh. No. NO. Do not go down that DID road. 

Kevin is here to explain sleepwalking for us noobs.

Maxie: Michael is a decent guy. Me: shut up. 
Also Maxie: did you throw a drink back at Bobbie or at least slap her? okay Maxie, you're awesome again hahha.

Nina: I just want to avoid court and get a compromise. 
Willow + Michael: well Nina is casting herself as the victim and wants to see this drawn out to the bitter end.  What colour is the sky in your world?

Drew shut the hell up. A: you don't need to merge Aurora with ELQ. B: YOU HAD NO MEDIA EXPERIENCE WHEN YOU STARTED AURORA. (and yes, BLQ, every things needs to be a death cage match with the Qs. hehehe). Drew sucks.

Michael to Maxie: if Felicia didn't kill Peter would you let him in Bailey's life? well considering Maxie said she was never going to hide Peter from Bailey, and that if Peter changed and owned his crap - that Maxie would have supported him. Also also also. if you are going to go down THAT ROAD, you better be pointing major fingers at YOUR MOTHER,  BUTTHOLE.

Nina preaching truth incarnate. like honestly. you poke the bear, poke the bear, poke the bear, and then be all oh my god, why are you so mean, and horrible, when the bear finally smashes you. 

I love how Michael, and Carly - are screaming that biology doesn't make a family, on the alter of soap drama please let Wiley scream that at Michael and Willow, when he decides he wants to be #TeamBrad and #TeamNina 

bwahahahaha. "I'm the only Q who works at ELQ."  hahaha Ned. also also why are they all acting like Aurora is the bigger company here? why are Drew and Dipstick making all the decisions? like Drew and Michael are acting like Aurora is the bigger company and ELQ should be grateful for this merger. 

And the results are in. dun dun daaa

i will say today was deliciously soap though. 

• Love 7

Thank God this stupid hearing is starting, I am SO sick of this story. Why OH why does Nina continue to engage with these people. Just walk away!!!

Sonny talking to Dante: Sonny made so much sense, MB didn't flub his lines,  Sonny coming off as the adult in the room. No offense Dante but Michael cut ties with Sonny so if Sonny wants to vouch for Nina, he should. (considering she is not dangerous and it is not putting Wiley in any kind of risk).

Now for the big "Crisis of Conscience of Carly".

• Love 9
On 5/22/2022 at 7:51 AM, YaddaYadda said:

Willow inherits a whole family. She gets Leisl, Britt, James, Kiki as her half-sister and even Nelle as a full sister. And Wylie. She gets him too all over again because of her blood relation to him.

I get Leisl, Britt, James and Nelle.  But how is Willow Kiki's half-sister?

2 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

Silas and Nina: Nelle and Willow
Silas and Ava: Kiki

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

I kept forgetting his as well. Hopefully Willow will be so grossed out by Michael being with her 2 sisters she won't be able to look at him again!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
43 minutes ago, lala2 said:

It's a shame too b/c I loved BM's Drew.

MIller's Drew wasn't the toady CM's Drew is. It's so gross. 

34 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

It's always Marshall's fault, isn't it?

It kind of is, IMO. Curtis isn't helping things, but Marshall never gives a straight answer, and that's all on him. He's got to start being honest and forthcoming.

Brad talking to Carly about Michael/AJ was so, so satisfying. It won't make a difference, of course, because it's Carly, but at least someone FINALLY pointed this out.

14 minutes ago, Blackie said:

Two minutes after seeing the DNA results: "This shouldn't see the light of day."

• Love 9

Next time either Drew or Michael say that Ned needs to understand that he has no media experience, I will scream so loudly everyone will hear me. I hope Ned goes scorched earth on these two dimwits. I wish they'd never brought Drew back to turn him into this sniveling weirdo. This isn't Drew. This is some pod person masquerading as Drew.

This is great, we're going to have days of having to watch Michael and Willow sneer at Nina. And Brad finding his backbone to speak to Carly frankly was a good move. 

Willow talking about how maybe her parents didn't want her and Harmony took her was kind of pathetic. I get that she's trying to make herself feel better, but did occur to her (or anyone) that Harmony moving around so much and getting lost in communes and ashrams may have had something to do with her trying to put distance between Willow and whoever her parents are. Or that maybe she killed Neil and his brother because they knew who her parents really are? Did they ever say what Harmony's secret was when she became a member of DoD?

Michael is more hateful every episode. 

And now we're back in a courtroom. Always thrilling. 

I can't believe this is May sweeps.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

I hate that I’m saying this but….shut up Dante. 

I know. Has Dante had any heart-to-hearts with Michael about this dumb custody suit? Maybe tell Michael to calm down and do what's actually right for Wiley, which is more people in his life who love him (and will accept supervised visits), not using the stupid kid to settle scores.

Michael is a punk-ass bitch and a stupid little shit, but I liked his suit today, and he wore it well.

KS is wearing a hand brace! I wondered what was going on there.  

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Has Dante had any heart-to-hearts with Michael about this dumb custody suit?

Nope, because ultimately he's most likely team Nina. I hated the fact that he was like "just be a doormat." (again, today makes me like Sonny. i feeel dirty)

18 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Willow talking about how maybe her parents didn't want her and Harmony took her was kind of pathetic. I get that she's trying to make herself feel better, but did occur to her (or anyone) that Harmony moving around so much and getting lost in communes and ashrams may have had something to do with her trying to put distance between Willow and whoever her parents are. Or that maybe she killed Neil and his brother because they knew who her parents really are? Did they ever say what Harmony's secret was when she became a member of DoD?

I felt that it wasn't even trying to make herself feel better, she just wanted to one up Nina. (To which Nina would have clapped back with, well that. you don't bounce around creation and murder people (or you know have no birth certificate) if you were just legally given away. shut up dipstick). 

33 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Brad talking to Carly about Michael/AJ was so, so satisfying. It won't make a difference, of course, because it's Carly, but at least someone FINALLY pointed this out.

i legit felt my heart grow three sizes today. 

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

She was wearing it the day Austin was at her apartment, when Georgie kicked him out.

23 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Willow talking about how maybe her parents didn't want her and Harmony took her was kind of pathetic.

This show, I swear. Is she now saying that she didn't want her own child (that died) when she gave him up for adoption? Or is hers the only speshial case, where her birth parents didn't want her? Or that any other child that is given up for adoption was because their parents didn't want them?

Oh, right. Show probably has forgotten that Willow gave up her biological child for adoption.

I'm tuning in today ONLY to see Brad throw what she and Mooby did to AJ. Even if it doesn't make a difference, because these "writers" can't write nuance for shit. Just to have someone keep throwing this in her face.

• Love 6

I wish they had let Maxie finish her thoughts about Peter. He was never going to get custody of Bailey, but Maxie was willing to let him see her. No doubt with SUPERVISION, which he'd likely agree to.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I wish they had let Maxie finish her thoughts about Peter. He was never going to get custody of Bailey, but Maxie was willing to let him see her. No doubt with SUPERVISION, which he'd likely agree to.

LOL that's when James "mysteriously got a fever" because why spew logic at the dipsticks. that's what cracked me up because Britt asked the exact same thing months ago and maxie was really frank about it that she couldn't (and wouldn't) erase Bailey's father from her life, just let her know that she was and is always loved. 

Dipstick one and two are like how much more whiteout do we need to make sure that Nina and Nelle don't exist?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Michael and Drew are giving me an aneurysm with this "no media experience" excuse. It's a MERGER. The corporate side is just as important (and probably more profitable) than the media side, and I don't think either Drew or Michael can claim a lot of ELQ experience. 

I also have never been clear how many shareholders there are for ELQ -- is it just Edward's decedents and obscure relations, or are there hordes of unrelated people with a few shares here and there? Either way, I don't think Drew/Michael are thinking about how people don't like change, and having a familiar, capable person like Ned in charge of the whole thing would reassure all the people they need to convince.

• Love 5

I think Michael was ELQ CEO before Valentin took it over. Because he is the bestest best ever .

And when Valentin booted him out, Sam offered him the running of Aurora with zero media experience (because she, unlike Irene Dunne, couldn't be bothered).

3 hours ago, Daisy said:

Dipstick one and two are like how much more whiteout do we need to make sure that Nina and Nelle don't exist?

They, like Carly and Joss, have zero cognitive complexity. I guess that gene withered before it got to Bobbie.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

I also have never been clear how many shareholders there are for ELQ -- is it just Edward's decedents and obscure relations, or are there hordes of unrelated people with a few shares here and there?

The show cheats by having the Qs hold the majority of shares, so they have control. IRL, there could be different classes of shares with different levels of participation.

• Love 1

Eh. Brad telling the SheBeast that the situation with Wiley could turn into a Michael SLS and AJ scenario wasn't as glorious as I thought it would be. Possibly because Brad told her in a tone that is still...I don't know...fearful? Or not as confident. I wish Brad had said it defiantly, or with anger. As if he didn't give any figgedity fucks what she thinks about him.

And how lightning didn't strike her rabid ass self just continues to astound me.

I've never had any use for Britt. But one thing the show did, was tell and show us that she and Brad were best friends. And how does she show that today? By letting Cujo call Brad stupid, and to drop him as a friend. And she says NOTHING? Oh, wait. She agreed that Brad could be stupid. What the fuck ever.

And ignorance rears its head again. That the SLS didn't know that Mooby was going to be a character witness for Nina? Even in civil trials/hearings, witness list need to be disclosed to each other. Unless Diane thought SLS couldn't handle knowing that Mooby was one of Nina's witnesses. Then I remembered what show I was watching.

Shoulda stayed on the Barge.

Oh, and just STFU, Dante.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, ciarra said:
4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

She was wearing it the day Austin was at her apartment, when Georgie kicked him out.

From Soaps in Depth from April 8th

f you wonder what happened to Maxie’s hand in upcoming episodes of GENERAL HOSPITAL, it’s because portrayer Kirsten Storms injured herself in real life and has to wear a brace as she heals. But she’s keeping a good sense of humor about the whole thing!

Lesson I learned recently,” the actress shared on Instagram with a pic of her hand. “Swinging a heavy trash bag, to get it inside of a dumpster, could result in said trash bag gaining quite a bit of momentum… making it spin… causing the drawstring to tie onto your fingers. (Hey, I didn’t say this was my brightest moment!) If you’re wondering, yes, the trash bag will try to take your fingers into the dumpster as well.”

While the accident sounds terribly painful, Storms is keeping her spirits up and wanted to share the news of her injury both to warn her fans to be careful and also to explain what happened when the episodes of GH she is taping now finally air. “I will be wearing this brace on the show and I thought some of you might be curious about why I am rocking it,” she said. “Juuuuust taking out the trash.”

A sense of humor is important when dealing with mishaps like this, and Storms also shared a hilarious exchange she had with ex-husband Brandon Barash (Jake, DAYS OF OUR LIVES). “My middle finger is the most damaged part of my hand and Brandon said it was karma for all of the times I’ve flipped him off,” she reported. “When I told him that I’ve flipped him off more times in my head, he responded, “And look what happened to your brain…

“He might be on to something,” she joked, referencing the brain surgery she underwent last year to remove a cyst. Storms also revealed in a hashtag on her post that she hasn’t been able to write a to-do list for two weeks!

• Useful 5
30 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

My middle finger is the most damaged part of m

I noticed it was her middle finger in he brace and then Curtis kind of flubbed his lines  or something he just went "fu..." and then stopped. I opened my eyes from my nap because I legit thought he dropped an F bomb. So then I started to wonder if these are hidden messages to the fans 😝😆

• LOL 1
14 minutes ago, Blackie said:

I noticed it was her middle finger in he brace and then Curtis kind of flubbed his lines  or something he just went "fu..." and then stopped. I opened my eyes from my nap because I legit thought he dropped an F bomb. So then I started to wonder if these are hidden messages to the fans 😝😆

Curtis and Maxie had a scene together?  I missed that.  I thought he was still in NY with Marshall and TJ.

5 hours ago, Daisy said:

I felt that it wasn't even trying to make herself feel better, she just wanted to one up Nina. (To which Nina would have clapped back with, well that. you don't bounce around creation and murder people (or you know have no birth certificate) if you were just legally given away. shut up dipstick). 

Super possible. Willow received a personality transplant the night they married her off to Michael.

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Eh. Brad telling the SheBeast that the situation with Wiley could turn into a Michael SLS and AJ scenario wasn't as glorious as I thought it would be. Possibly because Brad told her in a tone that is still...I don't know...fearful? Or not as confident. I wish Brad had said it defiantly, or with anger. As if he didn't give any figgedity fucks what she thinks about him.

He said it apologetically, which I get, the character is supposed to feel bad for what he’s done. Which is why it would have been glorious coming from Monica, but she’s no longer allowed to do anything except grieve Jason and tell Carly how great she is. What a bummer. I want Nina to somehow end up with full custody now.  

And, she can raise him with Sonny! It would kill Carly. This is my new dream. 

Edited by racked
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Blackie said:

Oh, sweet summer child, Carly doesn't have a conscience to crisis. 

Also, Michael actually saying to anyone that when they don't get their way they lash out?!?  Taking a hypocritical page from his mother, I see.  God, he is insufferable.  And Willow isn't any better.  Nina apologizes about Harmony (even though, again, M/W can say anything they want to Nina, no matter how douchey, and it's their right, but their precious little snowflake feelings can't take it when they're challenged) and Willow immediately sneers that she's faking her apology.  Can a crane fall on both of them?

Why is Drew? 

• Love 12
3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Maxie is full of it. She planned to have BLQ raising Bailey and lied about her dying. She spent almost 6 to 9 months keeping the lie up so that Peter would never find out. She managed to convince Peter to leave Bailey at the firehouse and let him kidnap her instead to keep Bailey away from Peter.

Before Peter escaped prison before he got poisoned, Anna tried to get Peter to give up all his rights to Bailey and he just couldn't do that. So he was never going to give up on Bailey. And Maxie knew that. She knew that better than anyone how Peter viewed both her and Bailey.

1 hour ago, CharethCutestory said:

Can Val please bring Nina into the ELQ stuff. What I wouldn't give to see her fire Michael's ass and tell Drew that if he likes, there's a part time spot for him in the corporate mail room. 

And while I hate with a million suns Nina and want her to lose everything, I do want her to steal some ELQ shares and oust Michael from this stupid ELQ/Aurora merger plan.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, DanaK said:

Remind me, what does Ned do at ELQ?

Work. which is more than what Michael does. 

(honestly probably just business man stuff). 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1